10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Santa Fe de los Boliches Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Santa Fe de los Boliches Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Santa Fe de los Boliches Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Santa Fe de los Boliches Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Santa Fe de los Boliches Andalucía. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Santa Fe de los Boliches Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Santa Fe de los Boliches Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Santa Fe De Los Boliches Andalucía:
Pension Santa Fe
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. This affordable hotel is located just 250 feet from the fantastic beaches of the Costa del Sol, right in the coastline’s heart of Fuengirola.The Santa Fe is built around a typical tiled Andalusian courtyard with a fountain in its center. Its simple and functional single and double rooms all come equipped with satellite TVs, and some open onto balconies.Enjoy the warm southern Spanish sunshine with a day on the nearby golden, sandy beach. You can also enjoy a cultural day trip to the city of Málaga, birthplace of Pablo Picasso, 18 miles away.
- It is what it is – your very basic requirements at a good price in a great location with friendly staff we love it and we use it to sleep and wash?
- It’s cheap and provided a roof over my head, that’s it, otherwise absolutely terrible
- Close to the beach and restaurants and everything else. The girl working there was amazing – SHE does a great job at a poor place.
not a lot to like.
towels were soft and clean.near the train station.central location.
- Nothing,it was like a prison cell. No windows in the room.
Hostal Temático El Cid
One of our best sellers in Fuengirola! This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Hostal El Cid is located in the centre of Fuengirola, just 5 minutes’ walk from the beach and seafront promenade. It offers a 24-hour reception and air-conditioned rooms with a balcony, an LCD TV and distinctive décor.Each themed room at El Cid is based on a different figure from world history. All rooms come with free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom. A buffet breakfast is included.The Mare Nostrum restaurant serves buffet breakfast and offers city views. There is also a bar with a small roof terrace.Fuengirola Bullring is 10 minutes’ walk from Hostal El Cid. Easily accessible from the A7 and AP7 Motorways, the guest house is 20 minutes’ drive from Málaga Airport.
- Staff very helpful , breakfast good. Bathroom spotlessly clean , looked as if it had been renovated. Good wifi. Good price
- Great location. Nice room. Good staff. Great breakfast.
- Lovely breakfast and lots to chose from, clean and staff very nice
Despite my Spanish being worse than their English, we managed to communicate pretty well!
Staff were very kind and accommodating.
WiFi was good.
The whole theme thing was excellent.
Hostal Los Corchos
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Hostal Los Corchos is centrally located, just 150 feet from Fuengirola Beach. It offers a free Wi-Fi zone, free parking, and air-conditioned rooms with a satellite TV and solar energy.Featuring tiled floors and light wooden furniture, rooms at Los Corchos have a sofa and a safe. The private bathroom comes with a shower and amenities.Breakfast is available, and guests can enjoy a drink or a snack in the café-bar.Los Corchos offers a laundry and ironing service. It has a 24-hour reception and a tour desk. Fuengirola Marina is a 5-minute walk away.
- it was ideal for 6no golfers clean and friendly at a good price
- There was a nice little bar, and breakfast looked good – although I didn’t take. Very good décor and clean throughout.
- The Hostel, the location, all the staff – who were excellent, couldn’t have been better. If you’re looking for a spotless, but inexpensive room, in a perfect location, Hostal Los Corchos is it!!
- I could not fault this hotel it was a lovely family run hotel nothing was a trouble to them an would be looking at staying there when we’re in Feungirola thank you for a wonderful stay
- good location ,free parking, garage gate a bit noisy as we had the room above the /side of garage gate,also above the bar but no noise from bar. would book again but ask for a different room,no problem
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi can be found at this family-run guest house. Situated just 500 feet from Fuengirola Beach, Hostal Cuevas is surrounded by cafés and shops.A TV and a private bathroom with amenities are included in rooms at Hostal Cuevas. Each room has simple, bright décor and tiled floors. Some rooms have a balcony.Fuengirola Train and Bus Stations are an 8-minute walk from the guest house. They provide direct links to Málaga Airport, Marbella and Torremolinos. The property also offers excursions for an additional cost.Staff at Hostal Cuevas’s 24-hour reception are happy to provide information about Fuengirola and the Costa del Sol. You can also enjoy an exhibition of old telephones in the property.
- The bed was comfortable and bathroom very adequate.
- It was what it says it was, no more or no less. Great price and great location for a simple property. Staff were lovely.
- Great location. Clean rooms. For one night visit it was perfect. Remember the price, it’s not five star hotel.
- A really nice hostel and friendly stuff. Great prices. Clean. The location is really good, many restaurant and 5 min to the see.
The hotel offers a friendly family like environment and is close to everything in central fuengirola.
The staff goes out of its way to serve you in every aspect and have a good sence of humor. Very good value for money!
This property is a 16-minute walk from the beach. Situated in the town centre and on the stunning Costa del Sol, this value hotel is 0.8 miles from the beach and within easy access of all the local attractions.The hotel features a lounge area that has free coffee, a microwave, a toaster and a fridge available for all guests. It also includes kitchenware.Basic and simply decorated rooms feature ceiling fans, pine furniture and tiled floors. Rooms can include a private bathroom or shared facilities. Those with their own bathroom also enjoy air conditioning and television.Make the most of the fantastic climate and enjoy the stunning scenery where mountains meet Mediterranean. Explore the beaches along this beautiful coastline or visit one of the famous parks.Take a daytrip to one of the great amusement parks. Be amazed by the sealife on show at the aquarium or by the wild animals at the Paloma Park. Try the thrilling rides at Tivoli Theme Park or visit the attractions at the local marina.
- Cheap, central and close to train station for the airport
- We got the twin room with our own bathroom for just a little extra and 12 oclock check out is very nice
- Clean tidy comfortable and good value for money on a budget stay
- Very clean bathroom and rooms and very comfortable beds
- The staffs were friendly, clean rooms and affordable price.
Hostal Nevada is set just 3 minutes’ walk from Los Boliches Beach and Los Boliches Train Station in Fuengirola. This hostel features air-conditioned rooms and free WiFi.Each room at Hostal Nevada has a private bathroom, fridge, flat-screen TV and a safe.The communal rooftop terrace has a basic kitchenette with a microwave, hob and toaster. There are a selection of shops, bars and restaurants surrounding the hostel.Los Boliches Railway Station is 350 feet from Hostal Nevada and connects guests to Málaga Airport in 30 minutes, and Malaga City Centre in 40 minutes. The centre of Fuengirola is around 0.6 miles from the property.
No restaurant facilities but it was a hostal not a hotel. Very near centre of town so plenty of cafes nearby. In my room I had a fridge!
A roof terrace, however, had full kitchen facilities.
The staff were extremely helpful and friendly.
- The only thing that is good about this place is the location
- It is a 2** Hostal so the rooms were quite basic but you get what you pay for. The best thing was the location it had everything nearby all within easy walking distance. Getting to and from the airport was easy.
- 2 min to train station and the bus stops 5 min to beach
- Very pleasant and clean with helpful and friendly staff, will recommend.
- No restaurant facilities but it was a hostal not a hotel. Very near centre of town so plenty of cafes nearby. In my room I had a fridge!
One of our best sellers in Fuengirola! This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Situated just 800 feet from Fuengirola Beach, this family-run guest house offers a seasonal outdoor pool, surrounded by gardens. The rooms include air conditioning, heating and a TV.Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas of Hostal Jomarijo. The guest house has a 24-hour reception desk, offering luggage storage.Hostal Jomarijo is located a 5-minute walk from Fuengirola Harbour. Fuengirola Train Station is only 2,150 feet away, and offers direct services to Málaga Airport and city centre.Fuengirola Bullring and the popular Biopark Zoo are around a 15-minute walk from the Jomarijo. You can find a wide range of bars and restaurants in the surrounding streets.
The bedroom and bathroom were very clean – beds made and floors cleaned every day. New towels placed in exchange of used.
The beds were comfortable. The staff very nice. Location very central and close to the beach.
- Got a room with a balcony and own bathroom. Goodies.
- Very clean, comfortable, well located accommodation with pleasant and helpful personnel.
- Good position a couple of streets back from the beach.
- Place was very clean. A little noisey in the mornings. Could be more comfortable. Staff very nice and place well kept. Close to the beech, shops restaurants.
- The bedroom and bathroom were very clean – beds made and floors cleaned every day. New towels placed in exchange of used.
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Hostal Costabella is located in Fuengirola’s Los Boliches neighbourhood, 550 feet from the beach. It offers simple, air-conditioned rooms with a TV and a private bathroom.At Hostal Costabella you will find a 24-hour front desk. Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge, a tour desk and luggage storage.The guest house is 2 minutes’ walk from Fuengirola’s Train and Bus Stations. There is also a zoo located 0.6 miles away.
- The best of traditional Spanish combined with modern clean hotel.
- Extremely good value, great location (2 minutes walk from Los Boliches train drop) centre of a shopping area and two minutes from beach and good restaurants ( especially recommend The Sandpiper for fabulous food, staff and location). Staff even checked us in and printed off boarding passes for flight next day. Would definitely stay again and recommend to friends.
- Beds were comfy and room with it’s en-suite very spotless clean
- the room was excellent and the bed was comfortable
- Room only which was perfect for us as we were visiting friends. We were pleasantly surprised at the room which was spacious, bright and had been recently refitted with modern bathroom and decor. We definitely visit again, really excellent value for money. Room 106 for families
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Set next to Fuengirola’s Plaza Constitución, Hostal Italia is just 350 feet from Fuengirola Beach. It offers a 24-hour front desk, a rooftop sun terrace and air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TV.Each functional room at Guest House Italia features a safe and a private bathroom. Some rooms may also have a balcony.Breakfast is served daily in the Italia Hostal’s bar. There are also various restaurants and stores in the surrounding streets, and on Fuengirola’s nearby seaside promenade.Fuengirola is located between Torremolinos and Marbella on the Costa del Sol. Malaga Airport is 12 miles away and there are regular train services from Fuengirola Train Station, just a 5-minute drive from the guesthouse.
- very clean and a very nice staff, good location a bit noisy at night but it’s in town. Great value.
- Every member of staff appreciated our choice to stay here. Our opinion mattered to them. Location was great for us.
- Very comfortable rooms. Lovely relaxing lounge area. Pretty decor in public areas.
- Very pleasant and fantastically situated for a very nice break.
- Very good value for money. Clean and comfortable stay. Nice welcoming staff.
Hostel Euro Holitel
Located in Fuengirola city centre near restaurants and shops, and 2 minutes walk from the beach, Hostel Euro Holitel features a sun terrace and views of the city.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property. A bus and train stops are within walking distance.Zoo Fuengirola is 1,000 feet from the property. Malaga Airport is 11.8 miles away.
- Comfortable bed nice and clean all you can eat breakfast,privacy respected by brilliant staff.
- We did not enjoy the time here. The rooms were very basic, no kettle, no hair dryer available. The rooms were clean, although a stain or two on the bedding. The shower in the room trickeld. No toilet in the room. Free Breakfast consisted of Toast tea and coffee, no cereal. There is no access to the kitchen so you have to eat out everyday. Staff were very friendly.
- Im bit late with my review but still i wanna say – place is ABSOLUTELY FAB. Stuff is amazing with so kind and friendly attitudes, rooms are basic but still what else you needed for stay – comfy beds, incredibly clean, tidy and quiet. Perfect location, indeed. The best value for such a small money. Thank you guys (especially reception lady, shame on me, don’t remember her name but she is amazing! And speaks very fluent english. As well all other stuff, THANX!) breakfast was very basic thou but cup of hot ( coffee, tee or milk), juices, with snack ( jam, butter) much better than nothing. Wifi signal was really strong and worked everywhere. Absolutely secure, cozy warm place. I ll be back!!!
God shower, location and staff.!
A big roof-terrazza was a pluss.
The breakfast was wery simpel; only toasted bread and marmelade with jucie or milk.(coffe/tea)
I traveld a lot,also in Fuengirola,and Euro holitel;my low budget winner.!
- Great location, right in the centre. Comfortable bed. The breakfast was just toast and margarine or cereal and milk…. as someone that cannot eat dairy/processed foods I was stuck. But for others it would be good.
Top Guest Houses In Santa Fe De Los Boliches Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Santa Fe de los Boliches Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Santa Fe de los Boliches Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Santa Fe de los Boliches Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!