10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Santa Euralia des Riu Ibiza – Top Hotel Reviews
Santa Euralia des Riu Ibiza is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Santa Euralia des Riu Ibiza. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Santa Euralia des Riu Ibiza. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Santa Euralia des Riu Ibiza. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Santa Euralia des Riu Ibiza right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Santa Euralia des Riu Ibiza with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Santa Euralia Des Riu Ibiza:
Located in Santa Euralia des Riu , 6 miles from Ibiza Town, Habitaciones Alma features an outdoor pool and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations have a seating area where you can relax. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property.San Antonio is 11 miles from Habitaciones Alma, and Playa d’en Bossa is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Ibiza Airport, 10 miles from Habitaciones Alma.
- Very comfortable stay. Everything we needed. We didn’t really see the owners l think.
- Very nice and clean pool with relaxing beds. Apartment with everything you need including a washingmaschine.
Spacious kitchen, easy parking. Double bed is good size.
We had a problem with the number of the beds and we were offered a neat solution.
- Nice vibe, good location, great for groups to book together in one place
- Pool and location were excellent. Parking was easy. Great value for the money. Lots of children at the property staying elsewhere.
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the garden, Hostal Flamingo is located in Es Cana in the region of Ibiza, just 10 miles from Ibiza Town. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The guest house also provides car rental. San Antonio is 15 miles from Hostal Flamingo, and Playa d’en Bossa is 12 miles away. Ibiza Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- LOVELY OUTSIDE DINING AREA FOR BREAKFAST NICE PRIVATE BALCONY TO SIT READ AND RELAX AT THE HOTEL, AND LOCAL BARS AND RESTAURANTS VERY EFFICIENT AND FRIENDLY SERVICE GOOD FOOD WITH A LARGE CHOICE OF VENUES TO CHOOSE FROM.
Very cozy and clean place, everyone was so kind and helpful.
There were also many restaurants nearby and the hippymarket was only a few minutes away by foot.
- Lovely friendly staff, room and towels cleaned every day. But area was excellent for beach and bars in the evening.
– nice breakfast, simple, but fresh and tasty
– loved the hotel’s pool and patio, awesome place to chill during the lunch time, when it is too hot on the beach
– there is always someone on reception, possible to check in late
– apart from private parking there is enough free parking in walking distance
– close to a very nice beach
- The big terrace to outside and the absolute silence you have at the area
Hostal Santa Eulalia
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Centrally located, Hostal Santa Eulàlia is 5 minutes’ walk from the beach. It features air-conditioned rooms with satellite TV and a private bathroom. Wi-Fi is available in public areas.Hostal Santa Eulàlia offers a café bar, which serves drinks, sandwiches and a variety of dishes.Numerous shops, bars and restaurants can be found in the surrounding area. There is also a bus stop only 1,000 feet from the guest house.The harbour is 350 feet from Hostal Santa Eulàlia. Here you can take a ferry to the beautiful island of Formentera.You can drive to Ibiza city centre and Ibiza International Airport in less than 25 minutes.
- polite staff, very clean hotel throughout, good position for visiting.
I was not informed we had breakfast ?
Can we be refunded for 3 people who paid for our breakfast every morning?
- nice area, nice accommodations for the money, close to bus that goes into the city. area seemed a bit residential near the beach good view.
Loved the bar below which served cheap but delicious food and drinks throughout the day and night. Really friendly staff .
Room had a lovely little balcony with a sea view
- Pleasantly surprised by the room, good value in comparison to other hotels available on that particular weekend in Ibiza. Might not be such great value if more choice is on offer, better about. Good new ac, new tv and nice little balcony. Bed was comfy.
This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. This attractive guest house is set in the centre of Ibiza Town, 650 feet from the port. It offers a rooftop bar and terrace with views of the old town and free Wi-Fi.Rooms at Hostal Juanita feature minimalist decor. Some rooms have a fan, sink and share a bathroom, while others have a private bathroom, plasma satellite TV and air-conditioning.A buffet breakfast is served daily on the rooftop terrace, with views of Dalt Vila. During the summer months the terrace features a cocktail bar.The Juanita is 5 minutes’ walk from the medieval walls of the Dalt Vila Old Town. You can reach Figueretas Beach and the Cathedral by foot in around 10 minutes and Pacha Nightclub is 0.9 miles away.The property offers car rental and is 5 miles from Ibiza Airport.
- Very comfortable beds, wonderful rooftop and good service!
- Location, rooms have nice balcony. Staff gladly stored our luggage until evening.
- really clean and quiet room, the balcony was nice too
- Very nice. Central location .Friendly Staff . Informal but efficient. Can’t wait to go back to Juanita
- The man that greeted us was very helpful and the bathroom was clean.
Hostal Cala Boix
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Offering charming rooms with Mediterranean Sea views, Hostal Cala Boix has a peaceful setting 150 feet from Cala Boix’s beaches. It offers a restaurant and a terrace offering views of the surrounding countryside.Guests can use recreational areas located 1,300 feet from the property and set among lovely, green gardens, overlooking the sea.Each bright, spacious room at Hostal Cala Boix has light, attractive décor with wooden finishes. Some overlook Cala Boix and the property’s gardens and feature a balcony. All have air conditioning and a flat-screen TV.You can enjoy traditional Ibizan cuisine in the Boix’s restaurant, which specialises in fish dishes and also offers vegetarian options.San Carlos is just 10 minutes’ drive from the guest house, while Santa Eulària des Riu is 7.5 miles away. You can reach Ibiza Town in 40 minutes by car.
- This was THE BEST place for a relaxing and quiet getaway. Tho I was by myself, the friendly staff made me feel at home my hole stay. The pool area is just amazing, even though it wasn’t that warm to actually use it, is nice to spend some quality time with awesome views. The restaurant is also a big plus, sardines and squid are very much recommended. The beach is right outside the hotel and they also have mountain bikes in great shape to explore the area. As for the location, is perfect to get to know and experience a rather local and natural environment. Loved, loved this place, looking forward to come back soon!
- The host is very helpful. The bikes are available for guests to use for free. The hostel is very close to the beautiful beach.
- Super friendly and helpful staff. Big rooms with TV and nice bathrooms.
- The hotel is located in beautiful surroundings. The next beach is very close by plus the hotel offers another space to sunbathe in a beautiful forest overlooking the sea. Staff and facilities were a pleasure and I can recommend this place wholeheartedly. 🙂
Location – just two minutes from secluded beach
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Overlooking the magnificent Talamanca Beach and the clear waters of the Mediterranean Sea, enjoy excellent varied dining at this well-equipped guest house. Free WiFi and free parking are available.Conveniently set close to the lively Botafoch and Ibiza Nueva marinas, the Hostal Talamanca offers a peaceful refuge by the Ibiza beach.Relax in the comfortable, air-conditioned rooms, surrounded by a fantastic natural environment, away from the crowds.After soaking up the sun and atmosphere at the beach, take the regular ferry service or enjoy a stroll down to Ibiza’s city centre.You can also enjoy water sports such as sailing and waterskiing – the Hostal Talamanca’s tour desk can help you plan your stay.At meal times, choose from the Talamanca’s superb facilities. Enjoy paellas and fresh local fish, on the outdoor terrace.There is also a fresh sardine barbecue twice a week, and a snack bar open all day.
- Nice views from bar. Johanna on reception was superb and always willing to help.
- Great place to stay, beautiful seaview and friendly staff!
- Warm welcome by reception, quick check-in, help with baggage to my room. Good quality food and service. Shout out to two ladies at the reception desk – attention to every detail.
- The room was comfortable, with an excellent view of the bay nearby. It was a lovely place to stay!
- stayed here for one night only, but it was great experience. location is absolutelly great, sea view is amazing!! there are few mini markets around, so it was easy to have smth to eat. breakfast was great and delicious! this place was totally cool, despite the fact, that it’s not a touristic season right now on Ibiza. can only imagine how great it is in summer
Hostal Las Nieves
Hostal Las Nieves is a guest house located in central Ibiza, 5 minutes’ walk from the historic quarter and the marina. There are plenty of bars and restaurants in the area.Bright, functional rooms at Las Nieves guest house can have shared or private bathrooms. They all come with a wardrobe and a ceiling fan. Some rooms have a balcony.Cleaning is done on a daily basis. Hostal Las Nieves offers luggage storage as well as a safe box and tourist information.Ibiza Ferry Station is 1,950 feet away.
- Nice big room with very big terace. Great location in the centre near bars and shops but still quiet. I recommend.
- Cleaness, location, very simple room but mattress was good and that’s is all I needed for a good sleep.
- central location,good price-quality relationship,some rooms have big terraces, helpful staff
- Very central. Nice helpful staff. Very clean. A very pleasant stay.
- we booked a room for 2 people. it was superb, tidy and clean. shared bathroom also is clean. location was great. near to the harbour. perfect stay if you visit ibiza for a short time
Huéspedes Sa Font
One of our best sellers in Ibiza Town! This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. Offering free WiFi throughout the property and views of the city, Huéspedes Sa Font is set in Ibiza Town in the Ibiza Region, 2,950 feet from Ibiza Port.Each room at this guest house is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room.You will find a children’s playground as well as a shared lounge at the property.Dalt Vila is 0.6 miles from Huéspedes Sa Font, while Marina Botafoch is 0.8 miles away. The nearest airport is Ibiza Airport, 4.3 miles from Huéspedes Sa Font.
- Nice location. Quiet at the time but I imagine it’s a great spot for solo travellers during the busier months.
- The private room had just what we needed for a nice quick stay in ibiza and at the right price. The private shower and sink were fantastic and it was never an issue that the bathroom was shared. The location was also great with easy access to the bus, not far from the airport, a short walk to the beach, and lots of good food places around. Check in was super easy as well.
- Clean rooms. Although basic accomidation, nicely decorated. Extras like games, body lotion etc provided. Drinks available at reasonable prices.
- The position is veery good. It close to the port, restaurants, bus stops. You can reach evrytinhg walking.
- Great location, great value for money, bus stops nearby and Sol the host was helpful. Quiet location although 5 minutes from port bars and restaurants – hugely recommend. Don’t expect 5 star but safe, clean, chilled stay.
La Dama de Ibiza
Offering a sun terrace and views of the sea, La Dama de Ibiza is located in Ibiza Town, 650 feet from Ibiza Port.All rooms are equipped with a sink, hairdryer, bathrobe and towels. They have a TV, safe, fan and free WI-FI access.Guests have access to shared bathrooms and showers which are separate for males and females.Marina Botafoch is 2,950 feet from La Dama d’ Ibiza, while Dalt Vila is 0.6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Ibiza Airport, 4.3 miles from La Dama de Ibiza.
- A realy nice, affordable place… close to everything. We will be back 😉
- Very clean. Amazing rooftop terrace overlooking the marina. Perfect place to stay before getting the ferry to Formentera. 2-3 mins walk away.
- Little quirky room and liked the roof terrace. Prime spot. Lovely host.
- Excellent location, very accommodating staff who let us check in early, room basic but always clean and for the price per night good value, lots of hangers for wardrobe and good hairdryer better than normal hotel ones, toilet and shower always kept clean, plenty of hot water in shower with good pressure. Views out of room six amazing and far better than very expensive hotel not very far away.
- Loved the location and the chic interior of the place!
Casa de Huespedes la Peña
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. This simple guest house is located next to Ibiza Port, just 150 feet from the sea. It offers exterior-facing rooms, some with a balcony, 1,650 feet from the walled city of Dalt Vila.Rooms at Casa de Huespedes la Peña feature traditional, functional decor and a fan. All include a desk, a fridge, and a sink, while bathrooms are shared.There are several bars, restaurants and shops within 5 minutes’ walk and the famous Pacha and El Destino Nightclubs are 20 minutes’ walk away.Tourist information is provided at the property, which is 5 minutes’ walk from the 14th century Ibiza Cathedral. You can catch a ferry to Formentera, Palma, Valencia and Barcelona at the Port.Casa de Huespedes la Peña is 15 minutes’ walk from Ibiza Bus Station and 6.2 miles from Ibiza Airport. Free Wi-Fi is provided.
- Amazing place in old town with good view and convenient placement, excellent helpful staff!
- Very nice location, we got the room with balcony and sea view. Close to the sea in Ibiza old town, 5 minutes walk to centre. 15 minutes walk to bus station that takes you to the clubs district.
- Everything was great, exactly how described and whilst quite basic, the room is large and comfortable. Staff were very friendly and location is perfect (amazing little street in Ibiza town).
- The place is very close to a lot of the main things you want to do, shops, restaurants, right next to the cruise harbor, and not too far from the bus stops that take you around the town/island.
- We were very fortunate to book a double room with balcony. The property sits at the end of Dalt Vila’s buzzing gay friendly street. We were far enough to be able to enjoy a great nights rest after 3am, but close enough to the action that made us feel like we were in it all. What’s great about the location is that because your at the tip of Dalt Vila the ocean breeze flows in to the un-air conditioned room. With balcony this helps a bunch. The place is owned by family who truly care about the experience. The bathrooms were stocked with essentials and were very clean despite the number of people using it. The check-in/check-out was a breeze. At half, even one-third the price of a hotel in Ibiza, I would look no where else if I ever come back. Be mindful that this a hostel and you get what you pay, but what you pay for, you get a lot.
Top Guest Houses In Santa Euralia Des Riu Ibiza Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Santa Euralia des Riu Ibiza to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Santa Euralia des Riu Ibiza but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Santa Euralia des Riu Ibiza. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!