10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Santa Eulalia la Mayor Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Santa Eulalia la Mayor Aragon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Santa Eulalia la Mayor Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Santa Eulalia la Mayor Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Santa Eulalia la Mayor Aragon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Santa Eulalia la Mayor Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Santa Eulalia la Mayor Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Santa Eulalia La Mayor Aragon:
Abadia de Sietamo
Abadia de Sietamo is a restored 18th-century guest house in Sietamo, 10 minutes’ drive from Huesca. It offers a terrace with barbecue facilities, a free Wi-Fi zone and free parking nearby.The rustic rooms are air conditioned and heated. Each comes with a satellite TV and private bathroom. Large family rooms with 3 interconnecting bedrooms are available.The à la carte restaurant offers homemade regional cuisine and there is a bar. Packed lunches can be requested.There is a children’s playground and a tour desk. Set at the foot of the Sierra y Cañones de Guara Mountains, the location is ideal for hiking, fishing and canyoning.
- Room was clean, bed comfortable, access easy from the highway, excellent location for visiting the natural parks. A bakery is a few minutes from the hotel…we took advantage of their baked goods, sandwiches and wine.
- Great food, nice staff and good for driving off for a walk the next day.
- Charming old property. Clean rooms, comfortable beds and helpful staff. Dinner was tradional and very good. Excellent value for money.
- The 2-bedroom unit we had a nice country/rustic design. Good value.
- The two staff were very friendly and helpful. There was a lovely seating area in the courtyard. It is a very old, quaint building from the 1700s with bits added on.
Hostal Jaime I
Hostal Jaime I is located 10 minutes’ walk from Huesca Bullring, and 15 minutes from the city centre. It offers air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.The guest house has its own restaurant, where guests can enjoy grilled meat specials. Hot and cold tapas and drinks are available at the café-bar. There is 24-hour reception and tourist information can be provided.Decorated in bright colours and featuring floor-to-ceiling windows, each room at Hostal Jaime I has a private bathroom and a TV.Hostal Jaime I is just 6.8 miles from Huesca-Pirineos Airport. There is easy access by car to the A-22 Motorway.
- staff very friendly – room adequate – nice balcony & mercadona opposite
- We did not stay for breakfast as we had to get on the road early!!
- I thought it was very nice and comfortable hostal for short stay. Has a bar restaurant downstairs and staff was very friendly
- Great location and friendly staff. Bar and food available most times.
Breakfast at only 3 euros v good
Comfortable room with air conditioning
Ideal for stopovers
Hostal Joaquin Costa
One of our top picks in Huesca.Hostal Joaquin Costa is located near the historic centre of Huesca. The modern rooms are equipped with air conditioning, a plasma television and free WiFi connection.Breakfast is served at the Hotel Posada De La Luna, located just 150 feet from Hostal Joaquin Costa.There is a private garage for guests to leave their cars during their stay.The Huesca Museum is 650 feet from the hotel and the Cathedral is just a 5-minute walk away. The San Pedro Monastery is 1,650 feet from Joaquin Costa Hostal.
The place was clean and the bed was so comfortable , and the staff is so helpful.
The only thing if you can put some English channels 😅.
Overall it’s great place.
it was very clean and the staff were friendley and helpfull.
And let us park our motorcycle’s in there garage.
it was like it was brand new.
- Very reasonable, clean, modern hotel in a convenient area short walk to the center.
- Decoration and the bathroom were very good. The organisation of the room was not bad at all, and the bathroom was quite modern and stylish.
- Good bed,bathroom good,balcony great and walking to city centre .
- The place was clean and the bed was so comfortable , and the staff is so helpful.
Set in the center of Huesca, next to the cathedral and City Council building, this affordable guest house enjoys an ideal location for exploring this historic city and surrounding mountains.Visit the Gothic Cathedral in Huesca and stroll around its historical streets. Alternatively, you can spend a day in the Sierra Cañones de Guara nature reserve, or a little further afield you can visit the spectacular Pyrenees Mountains. This is the ideal base from which to enjoy hiking trips, or just the fresh air of this untouched natural setting.The hotel’s rooms have Wi-Fi internet access and TV with international satellite channels.
- The price. Friendly gent on arrival very helpful. Secure parking (with a fee). Good location.
- the staff were amazing! always greeting us every time we went in or out and the younger guy working there was brilliant. I’m not a confident driver and found negotiating the under ground parking a bit nerve wracking so he kindly parked up for me every day ! the hotel was very clean and comfortable and in a perfect location near the cathedral.
- Basic, somewhat dated, but reasonably comfortable family run hostal in a small square in the centre of Huesca. Because of a misunderstanding (whose I do not know!) the proprietor had been expecting two people, and very kindly offered me free garage space at no extra charge.
- Personal del hotel muy amable. Habitación confortable
- The staff was really friendly!! and he even helped us get to places with a useful map around the area. Its a very cosy room as well as we got the quadruple room. The reception was also open 24/7 so when we checked out, it was very easy and fast!
This guest house is in the historic center of Huesca. It is just 650 feet from the Church of Saint Peter, originally built in the 12th Century.Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas at the Hostal Lizana. Car rental is possible, and there is a parking lot with good rates.All rooms have a TV with some digital channels and radio. There is a mini-bar in every room. Non-smoking rooms are also available.The Lizana is a short walk from all of Huesca’s monuments. These include the Cathedral, built in 1273.There is a tour desk offering tourist information. Reception is open 24 hours a day.
- location is close to the old city, but this time it wasn’t convenient because of street’s works.
- City centre location with secure garage (extra cost but well worth it) and everything I needed. A well run family business.
- Quiet night, friendly helpful staff, clean and good value for the price.
- Good location. Paid Parking available underground on site. Helpful staff.
- I booked a room with a shared bathroom but was given a room with a private toilet, hand-wash basing and shower. The shower booth was really small but as it was a free upgrade I had no complaints. Everything was clean and the room is well designed to make best use of the space. A small fridge in the shape of a wine chiller was also provided in the room. Although it didn’t chill well and was noisy I still found it useful. Huesca being close to the Pyrenees it was quite cold even in April but the room was heated well by the central heating. The staff were helpful and courteous. They also run the place in a traditional way to respect their guests. It was a very good value for money, thank you.
Casa Rural Boletas
Set in Loporzano, 30.4 miles from Jaca, Casa Rural Boletas boasts a terrace and views of the mountain.You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Casa Rural Ornitologica Boletas features free WiFi throughout the property.You will find a shared lounge at the property. The property arranges personalized breakfasts under request.Huesca is 5 miles from Casa Rural Boletas, while Aínsa is 29.8 miles away. The nearest airport is Zaragoza Airport, 50.3 miles from the property.
- nach kurzen Startschwierigkeiten, wurde es ein super netter Abend. Da das Restaurant für diesen Tag geschlossen war, wurden wir spontan auf eine frische Paella eingeladen. Diese war wirklich perfekt und vom geschmacklichen ein Gaumenschmaus. Man wohnt mit den Besitzern Tür an Tür. Und unser Zimmer konnte von außen nicht verschlossen werden.
Ruhige Lage in einem reizenden Dorf, nicht weit von Huesca Stadt entfernt.
Nette Eigentümerin, die sehr zuvorkommend war.
- Todo correcto, muy buena familia y muy atentos, por otro lado las recomendaciones para ir a ver las aves en los mallos ,
- El ambiente es excelente, el trato de Esther y familia absolutamente maravilloso, y la ubicación perfecta para poder salir a hacer excursiones por la montaña.
- Muy recomendable, la casa es muy acogedora y los propietarios muy amables. Estuvimos muy agusto.
Hostal Asador Esperanza
One of our best sellers in Huesca! Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Hostal Asador Esperanza offers accommodations in Huesca, just 31 miles from Jaca. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Boltaña is 31 miles from Hostal Asador Esperanza, and Barbastro is 27 miles away. Zaragoza Airport is 47 miles from the property.
The location was excellent for a stopover driving back to the Uk from southern Spain. Although the hotel was basic our room was very comfortable with an excellent ensuite shower room. The hotel has a restaurant where we had a very good meal for 15€ pp including wine, water and coffee – what’s not to like! Very little English was spoken but all the staff were charming and helpful and our lovely waiter acted out the menu with great aplomb!
There was no charge for the dog and there was a quiet lane opposite which was ideal for a walk, so she was happy.
- Plenty of parking and the room basic but very clean. No charge for our dog which made a change. Breakfast was included. Great cup of coffee and a pastry, at least it started us off for the rest of our journey.
- £26 a night for a clean and civilised room with an en-suite is outstanding in Western Europe. Our host was very pleasant (no English spoken) the place was superbly clean. This is what I want when I have been driving and just want to rest. No frills, just clean and well priced. Pop next door for some food, if you like meat, the barman will cook some meat on his open pit grill, very good and good value for money.
- A few miles out of Huesca. Super friendly reception, excellent, though simple room. Wonderful raw-ham sandwiches for breakfast.
- The place is on the outskirts so easy to get to but what made our stay was the staff so friendly and helpful. Nothing was to much bother
- The location was excellent for a stopover driving back to the Uk from southern Spain. Although the hotel was basic our room was very comfortable with an excellent ensuite shower room. The hotel has a restaurant where we had a very good meal for 15€ pp including wine, water and coffee – what’s not to like! Very little English was spoken but all the staff were charming and helpful and our lovely waiter acted out the menu with great aplomb!
This cosy guest house is located in a renovated building on a semi-pedestrianized street in the historic centre of Huesca. It boasts modern comforts including free Wi-Fi access.Feel at home with a stay at Hostal San Marcos, situated right in the heart of Huesca just 1,300 feet from the Cathedral.Relax in a comfortable bedroom with en suite bathroom and air conditioning. Lie back and watch television, or use the free Wi-Fi connection to catch up on emails.Outside, explore this charming little city and discover some of its thousands of years of history. Try typical Aragonese food in one of the many local restaurants.Hostal San Marcos is perfectly located between the ski resorts and mountain landscapes of the Pyrenees and the regional capital, Zaragoza.Only 6.2 miles away, the beautiful Sierra de Guara National Park is the perfect place to practice outdoor sports including trekking, horse riding and climbing.
- Location was downtown Huesca. Staff were pleasant
- breakfast was below expectiations – probably they did not except we should have preakfast., but the person did his best to give us the maximum what was available;
The location suited me. I was in Huesca for one night – very close to tourist attractions in the historical centre, the tourist office, restaurants, and walking distance to the train station. The reception clerks were friendly. I left early the following day so I didn’t have breakfast at the hotel.
Felt safe as a single, female traveller.
- Centre of town with secure parking 100m along the road
- Secure location, at no cost, for bicycles while cars pay. Cheap and efficient laundry.
Hostal El Centro
Offering a restaurant serving local cuisine, Hostal El Centro is located in the heart of Huesca. Set 10 minutes’ walk from Huesca Train Station, the air-conditioned guest house has free Wi-Fi.Each room features a flat-screen TV and private bathroom with a bidet and free toiletries. There is a bar and 24-hour reception available for guests.Hostal El Centro is 20 minutes’ drive from Sierra y Cañones de Guara Natural Park. The surrounding nature is ideal for outdoor activities such as hiking. Zaragoza is 43.5 miles away and Lleida is 1 hours’ drive from the property.
- A simple and basic hostel but fantastic value for money and in a really interesting part of the town.
- Location was excellent, staff very friendly and helpful… great stay.
The room&bathroom is simple, but everything is practical and comfortable. Good location, friendly staff, and very economic.
I liked to stay there.
- I really like this place. It is exactly at the city centre so the localisation is great! The room was quite big with a nice and clean bathroom. Taking that into account the price was very low:)
- Wonderfully accomodating and helpful staff, despite a language barrier. Simple and modest, but everything we needed. Nice breakfast. Perfect location just off the high streeet in the old town. Nice old building. Quiet.
Offering a restaurant serving local cuisine, Casa Rufino is located in Bolea. Set at the foothills of Sierra y Cañones de Guara Natural Park, the air-conditioned guest house has free Wi-Fi.Each bright room with classic décor features a TV and private bathroom. Towels and bed linen are provided. There is a lovely garden and a tour desk available for guests.Casa Rufino is 5 minutes’ walk from traditional bars and restaurants serving local cuisine. The surrounding nature is ideal for outdoor activities such as hiking. The centre of Zaragoza is a 50-minute drive from the property. The Pyrenees are within the same distance.
- Spotless accommodation, Bar downstairs has very good food Nice village
- Do not look anywhere else, this is the best value around. Traditional food, friendly staff, and cozy accommadations. The patrons of the bar and restaurant are great to have a beer with and talk about Spanish culture.
- Convenient right in town. Good restaurant/bar just below.
- Situated above a very popular local restaurant that serves authentic local food at lunchtimes, in an interesting old town with friendly staff, fast wifi and big rooms.
- El restaurante super económico y riquísimo, de mucha calidad, no te esperabas un restaurante de esa categoría al entrar. En general muy buena relación calidad precio
Top Guest Houses In Santa Eulalia La Mayor Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Santa Eulalia la Mayor Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Santa Eulalia la Mayor Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Santa Eulalia la Mayor Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!