10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Santa Eulalia Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Santa Eulalia Asturias is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Santa Eulalia Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Santa Eulalia Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Santa Eulalia Asturias. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Santa Eulalia Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Santa Eulalia Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Santa Eulalia Asturias:
Playa de Candás
Featuring free WiFi in all public areas, Playa de Candás is located in Candás. Set 1,000 feet from the beach, this guest house offers a restaurant on site.Each heated room in this guest house has a minibar, flat-screen TV, and desk. The private bathroom includes a bath, shower, and free toiletries.The property offers a daily cleaning service.You can find several bars, restaurants, and grocery shops within a 10-minute walk of Playa de Candás, and San Félix Church is 800 feet from the property. Candás Train Station is 15 minutes away by car, and Gijon is 9.9 miles from the guest house.
Family owned. Charming folks that constantly were making sure everything was fine and making one feel at home. Very reasonably priced.
- Transfered to hotel not apartment. So comments are for hotel only. Hotel was excellent and located on the beach. Great outlook.
- The friendly staff, & how clean & tidy the rooms were!! Very welcoming, & would recommend this hotel to any travellers!!
- Breakfast in neighboring hotel was good with fresh squeezed orange juice.
- La estancia se realizo en el Hotel Puerto de Candas por averia en habitación del Hotel Playa de Candas (Misma gerencia)No importa repetir
- Family owned. Charming folks that constantly were making sure everything was fine and making one feel at home. Very reasonably priced.
Pensión Vegadeo Gijón
Hostal Vegadeo is situated in La Calzada’s neighbourhood, just 350 feet from Arbeyal beach and close to Gijón’s harbour. Cimadevilla is 1.6 miles away.Rooms are bright, simply decorated and come with shared or private bathroom facilities.There is a bus stop opposite the guest house with regular buses to the city centre. Gijón Train Station is 20 minutes’ walk away.You can also visit Oviedo, which is 18.6 miles away, or Cangas de Onís, just 1 hour’s drive from the guest house.
The host was friendly, and gave us the information necessary. Also recommended, and amazing place to eat, El Trebol.
The room was tidy and clean, as well as the bathroom, and within walking distance to the city center. Many facilities around, such as cafe, supermarket, etc.
- Great, friendly staff. Clean, comfy. Great bathroom/shower (shared). Nice place.
- I liked Ms. Gloria. She was friendly and the place was clean.
Friendly nice couple
Charming apartment , great price , 10 mins from downtown , supermarket on the corner..olè
- Extremely comfortable and clean facilities, with excellent staff — Gloria was so friendly and helpful. Really close to bus stop into the old town which was easy to navigate
- The host was friendly, and gave us the information necessary. Also recommended, and amazing place to eat, El Trebol.
Pensión la Estación
Pensión la Estación is located in Nubledo, 10 miles from Gijón and 11 miles from Oviedo.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels.Avilés is 3.5 miles from Pensión la Estación, and Deva is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- The bed was confortable there was a tv in each room. You only pay at the reception. Very nice staff. Excellent Location right next to the bus stop and train station.
- La atencion del personal y la ubicacio ya que esta entre gijon y oviedo, tambien tenia calefaccion y podimos dormir sin pasar nada de frio. Esta bien para una noche de paso…
- La verdad es que me sorprendió muy gratamente. La habitación limpia, la cama muy cómoda y aunque la habitación no tenía baño, tenía un pequeño lavabo muy útil. Por ese precio, se puede decir que es un sitio excelente.
- Buena relación calidad precio. Consta de calefacción. Para pasar una noche está perfecto.
- La casa es tranquila, la familia que lo regenta muy amable.
A Feira Posada
Overlooking the Trasona Reservoir, the Posada de Overo is located just outside Avilés in Asturias. It offers air-conditioned rooms with traditional décor, free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional Asturian food and home-made cakes. There is also a bar with lots of natural light where you can get a snack or a drink.Rooms at the Posada come with wooden furniture and offer views over the reservoir. They are equipped with cable TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The Posada de Overo is easily accessible from the A-8 Motorway, and free private parking is available. On request the hotel also offers a shuttle service to Asturias Airport, which is 20 minutes’ drive away.
- Good breakfast.The lady that did us the breakfast was extremely nice!
- The Room was very clean, the Bed was comfortable, The location is very quiet except for the occasional dogs barking, (Lots of Dogs about) Perfect for a evening walk around the reservoir. The Staff were very good and helpful, however only one of the staff had english and she was only there some of the time
- The manager lady Cris was very professional and a total sweetheart.
- Hostal a unos pocos kilómetros de Avilés. La habitación muy amplia y reformada. Para desayunar te dan un zumo de naranja natural, un café y un bocadillo a elegir. Como curiosidad, la planta baja es una pulpería.
- Todo muy limpio, buen desayuno y restaurante abajo con comida muy buena.
Hostel Gijón Centro
One of our best sellers in Gijón! This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostel Gijón Centro is set in the heart of Gijón, in the old town, 550 feet from both San Lorenzo Beach and Gijón Port.Housed in a building dated from 1932, all rooms are on the first floor and come with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with shower.Campo Valdés Roman Baths is 1,000 feet from Hostel Gijón Centro. Asturias Airport is 18.6 miles from the property.
- Sivi was most welcoming and recommended some great eating places. Loved the central location
- Small clean hostal, extremely comfortable bed, modern bathroom, nice decor and good central location in Gijon. The owners were friendly, there is not a full time reception but they are easy to contact when/if needed.
- Hostel is in great location,always clean,very helpful and kind host.Would back again!!!
- The owners were so welcoming and friendly and really helpful, telling us where we could visit to make the most of our stay. The bed was one of the most comfortable beds I have ever slept in! It was amazing. It is very central, but on a quiet street. A lovely stay!
- Very friendly host and really nice room situated in the core of the old-town. Could not have been any better.
This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. Located 1,000 feet from Gijón Bus Station, Hostal Campoamor offers 24-hour reception, free Wi-Fi and free luggage storage. Centrally located, you can walk to Poniente Beach in 10 minutes.Simply decorated, all heating rooms feature a flat-screen TV; and come with a private or shared bathroom with bathtub. Bed linen and towels are also provided.You can find a range of bars, supermarkets, and restaurants within 5 minutes’ walk of the guest house; and staff at reception can provide information about traditional Cider Routes, and pinchos around Gijón.Hostal Campoamor is 12 minutes’ walk to Gijón Train Station and Cimadevilla District is 0.6 miles away.
- The host was so incredibly nice it was really amazing! He offered me 2 glasses of sider upon arrival and woke me up at 6:30am so that I wouldn’t miss my flight! Love that guy.
- Good location, clean and good price, perfect for a couple of nights.
- Easy to find, really good location, very friendly staff. ¡Muchas gracias!
Welcomed with a glass of local cider & given choice of rooms – one with internal patio or one with balcony on to the street. Chose the latter.
Short walk to Railway Museum & city beaches.
- Family run histel that give great service. Good location, too.
One of our best sellers in Gijón! This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Pensión Albor is nicely located in Gijón, 1,300 feet from San Lorenzo Beach and from Gijón promenade. Free WiFi access is available.Each room at the guest house has a flat-screen satellite TV and a private bathroom with a shower.At Pensión Albor you will find a bar; and several restaurants and supermarkets can be found within 3 minutes’ walk of the guest house.Pensión Albor is 1,650 feet from Poniente Beach. Asturias Airport is 18.6 miles away.
- Friendly reception lady. Explains everything in Spanish even if you do not understand Spanish.
- Perfect location. Nice big and comfortable room with big bathroom.
- The location is very good, close to all the main attractions. The room price is very reasonable compared to other places in Gijon.
- The location was good and nearby to the bus (5min) and train (10m) stations. It had a kitchen.
- This would have been a great stay except for the smell of STALE SMOKE in my room. I was told that all rooms are like this. Room was clean as described and would have been a rating of over 9 otherwise. Staff were easy to communicate with. Good location and the discounted parking is great. Please explain free & paid parking options on the site.
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Hostal Libertad is located in central Gijón, 5 minutes’ walk from the Main Square and 1,150 feet from the bus and train station. It offers free Wi-Fi and a 24-hour reception.Functional rooms at the Libertad have heating and a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom.Staff at Hostal Libertad can provide tourist information, and the area is filled with restaurants and bars. Places of cultural interest such as the Railway Museum or the Revillagigedo Palace are withing walking distance.Oviedo is 18.6 miles away, while Cangas de Onís is 1 hour drive away. Public parking is available nearby at an extra cost.
- Great location, clean establishment with very friendly staff
- The location was good. The beds were comfortable and there were a lot of blankets and a nice TV.
- Perfect location, very big room which was clean and had a great bed. All worked well and well worth the money
- Located close to a central pedestrian shopping area. Modern and relatively clean.
- La ubicación. El colchón muy cómodo. El baño renovado
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Gijón city centre, just 2 minutes’ walk to Gijón Marina and an 8-minute walk to San Lorenzo Beach, CimaVilla Rooms guest house offers free WiFi and heating.Double rooms at this property feature wooden floors and modern décor. They come with a wardrobe, desk, flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a shower. Some rooms feature exposed stone walls and wooden beams.There is a tour desk where you can get information about the area and CimaVilla Rooms also offers luggage storage.Poniente Beach is 15 minutes’ walk away and the lively Cimadevilla area is 5 minutes’ walk away. Cerro de Santa Catalina is 1,300 feet away. A 30-minute drive will take you to Asturias Airport.
- Excellent location, fantastic staff. Very clean, relaxed feel to the property. Surprisingly quiet considering the proximity to bars/nightlife.
- large comfortable room and everything works well. Staff ( when seen ) friendly and informative thankfully nacho’s english much better than our spanish. Star of the show was Gijon itself – not a whole lot to see but never been to a more exuberant yet friendly clean and safe -feeling place.
Great location in the old city. Quick walk to the local restaurants and bars, quick walk to the beaches. About a 15-20min easy walk from the ALSA bus stop.
Lovely decorated rooms. Nice shower, especially on 3rd floor with the natural lighting.
- Excellent location for seeing Gijón on foot! Very comfortable rooms and extremely helpful staff. A delight at Christmas, with charming decorations.
- The owners and staff were excellent – warm, welcoming, and they went out of their way to make us comfortable and give us information about Gijon (and were especially patient when dealing with our poor Espanol). The rooms were in a fantastic location in Cimadevilla old town – we were surrounded by the atmosphere of daily life going on around us. Spotlessly clean room, really lovely decor and feel. We didn’t want to leave either the rooms, or Gijon (the secret of Asturias)!
Located in Avilés, this guest house is only 1.2 miles from the town centre. Pensión Serafín offers rooms with heating and a cafeteria with free Wi-Fi.Pensión Serafín is 5 minutes’ drive from Avilés Business Park and the main motorway, which leads to the most important companies in the region.Featuring simple décor and tiled floors, rooms at the Serafín come with a TV and a private bathroom with bath tub.The cafeteria serves a buffet breakfast, while a continental breakfast is available for an extra cost. Lunch and dinner are available upon reservation. The Serafín also has a 24-hour reception where tourist information is provided.This well-communicated accommodation is a few steps from the bus stop, and the nearest train station is only 1,300 feet away. Parking is available nearby at an extra cost.
- Their motto could be “Cleanliness is next to godliness.” It was super clean and comfy. I had a really good night sleep.
- the staff were nice the height of bedroom very very low I banged my head 4 times during the night all no lift I had to use the stairs all the time
- The personnel was extremely nice and apart from that everything was absolutely fine.
- The lady at the reception was really helpful and informed us about all the things you can do nearby in detail, she knew the area a lot. The place was clean, it was easy to park at the public parking opposite the hotel, breakfast was tasty and varied, no problem with anything.
- Relatively quiet district of Avilés, good Wi-Fi connection
Top Guest Houses In Santa Eulalia Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Santa Eulalia Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Santa Eulalia Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Santa Eulalia Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!