10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Santa Engracia La Rioja – Top Hotel Reviews
Santa Engracia La Rioja is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Santa Engracia La Rioja. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Santa Engracia La Rioja. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Santa Engracia La Rioja. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Santa Engracia La Rioja right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Santa Engracia La Rioja with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Santa Engracia La Rioja:
Hostal Valle del Iregua
This guest house is situated in a small town in the Iregua Valley, just 15 minutes’ drive south of Logroño. It has a 24-hour reception desk and heated rooms with free Wi-Fi.Hostal Valle del Iregua’s rooms feature a simple décor with tiled floors. Each is equipped with a TV and the private bathroom has a shower.Guests will find some bars and restaurants in the village or in the nearby town of Alberite, less than 10 minutes’ drive away.Sierra de Cebollera Nature Reserve is 35 minutes’ drive away. Vitoria is about 1 hour’s drive away and Pamplona can be reached in about 1.5 hours by car.Ironing facilities and a hairdryer are available from reception.
- The staff is very friendly. The value is real good, given its 15 minutes away from Logroño.
- Good, basic accommodation. Free wi-fi available. Quiet, despite being in the town. Gloria was very helpful with all questions, despite her lack of English and our lack of Spanish.
- It’s quiet and clean. There is a really nice restaurant around the corner (Don Cosme) where we had a magnificent dinner for a very reasonable price. Besides wine is excellent here and prices are mostly a joy for the quality offered. The parking is actually not other than the street. Apparently the hostel managent complained about booking.com stating there is a real private parking to no avail. However there is no problem to park in the street even in busy days for the village, I can confirm.
- Nothing particularly in the hotel, but the locals were nice. One can eat and drink at the ‘placa mayor’ for a very reasonable price.
- La situación con fácil aparcamiento delante establecimiento.
Hostal Meson Pepa
Hostal Meson Pepa offers a la carte restaurant serving traditional La Rioja dishes, and heated rooms with free Wi-Fi. Free luggage storage, and a free public parking is available on-site.Simply decorated, all air-conditioned rooms feature a desk, a flat-screen TV, and a private bathroom with free toiletries and towels.There is a bar inside the property, and you can find traditional wine cellar in a 5 minutes’ walk.Hostal Meson Pepa is 1.9 miles from Logroño Train Station, and buses to the old town of Logroño leave from a bus stop located in front of the guest house. Vitoria Airport is 33.6 miles away.
Plenty of parking space for our motor home.
Provided with meal although arrived late
Lovely warm room room on a cold December night.
- Clean room with everything we needed for our overnight stay. Comfy beds. Super value for money.
very good in advising of a very close bus stop so that we could get into the centre of Logrono easily.
easy to find
- Pet friendly. Good access to motorway. Good parking. Friendly staff. Would stay there again, if in the area.
- Traquilo, buena comunicacion con la ciudad, propietario muy amable, aparcamiento sin problemas, en semanasanta cierra la cafeteria por lo que hay que desayunar fuera
- Plenty of parking space for our motor home.
Situated in central Logroño, a 20-minute walk from its train station, La Cortijana offers rooms with heating and free Wi-Fi. The property is located just 2,950 feet off the A-13 Motorway.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV and a desk. Each also has a private bathroom with a shower.The property includes a bar and restaurant with a spacious dining room. You will find numerous tapas bars in San Juan and Laurel streets, within a 5-minute walk of the property.Santa Maria Cathedral is 0.9 miles from the guest house and Ribera Park, on the banks of Ebro River, can be reached in 10 minutes on foot.
- Loved everything there. The hostel is near everything. VERY cosy place!
- The restaurant associated with the hotel was excellent. The family operators were very friendly and helpful. Clean and secure room.
- Room was excellent and the offered secure parking for our Moto was much appreciated.
Las camas muy comodas
Las almohadas de la cama estupendas
El desayuno en el mismo local debajo muy bueno
Bastante cercano al centro, bien ubicado
En la misma,calle, aparcamos el coche sin problema
Buena relacion calidad precio
Het was schoon en praktisch.
1e nacht koud gehad, alleen dunne deken.
2de nacht ook een sprei erbij
One of our best sellers in Logroño! Pension Belchite is located in Logroño, 29 miles from Vitoria-Gasteiz and 22 miles from Haro.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The rooms include a shared bathroom.Ezcaray is 31 miles from Pension Belchite, and Elciego is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Vitoria Airport, 32 miles from Pension Belchite.
- Clean, staff came in 10 minutes after my arrival – you have to call as their is no reception. Small room with shared bath, both clean and fine.
- I communicated by Email to Isabel who speaks good English. She kindly allowed me to check in early. As I was walking “El Camino” and was VERY tired this was greatly appreciated. I was checked in by Cristina, who spoke no English but was great. There are two good supermarkets very close.
- Very nice and helpful warden who originally comes from columbia
- I loved the central location of it and so easy to find the staff there are amazing I missed my connection and couldn’t get there at a reasonable time but they were so helpful and let me check in at an odd time which I was so greatfull for after a days travel I will definitely being staying there again and next time I’m getting that lovely lady who helped me a bottle of wine to say thank you nice place super clean but more importantly nice people.
- location was hard to find.better signage would have helped a lot, as local people didnt know where it was either
Pensión Blanquita is located in Logroño, 29 miles from Vitoria-Gasteiz and 22 miles from Haro. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a tour desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and cycling. Elciego is 10 miles from Pensión Blanquita, and Estella is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Vitoria Airport, 33 miles from Pensión Blanquita.
- Bathroom was attractive and clean. Had plenty of hott water
- The breakfast was decent, the rooms came with a closet and a few hangers which was nice. No elevator but on the first floor. The guy at the bar where you register was very helpful and gave us a map and directions plus tips on the first day.
- El bar que pertenece a la pensión que se llama la cortijana tiene una gran cantidad de bocadillos buenos a precios excelentes.
- Me ofreció una habitación con baño incluido dentro de la habitación al viajar yo solo. La habitación estaba muy bien y todo muy limpio. Excelente
- Cama cómoda. Baño bonito. Mucha zona blanca para aparcar pero poco libre.
Pensión La Rioja
Pensión La Rioja offers accommodations in Logroño. Private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the pool or garden.Vitoria-Gasteiz is 29 miles from Pensión La Rioja, and Haro is 22 miles away. Vitoria Airport is 33 miles from the property.
- Host was friendly but we only see staff at the time of check in.
- La pensión dispone de cocina equipada de microondas, nevera, etc
- Relación calidad-precio muy buena. A 20min caminando del centro, y a 10m caminando de la estación de tren. Recomendable para presupuestos ajustados.
- Personal amable, habitaciones espaciosas y limpias en zona agradable y cercana al centro
todo en orden y muy bien atgendido
para recomendar a todas las personas ya que esta bien ubicado, es un departamento comodo y con todos los implementos para pasar unos dias muy agrables y sobrretodo la atencion personalizada
Pensión La Estación
Pensión La Estación is set in the heart of Logroño, a 2-minute walk from the bus station and 5-minute walk from the train station. Offering free WiFi, the comfortable guest house is a 5-minute walk from River Ebro.The house features bright bedrooms with heating, colourful décor and a flat-screen TV. The shared bathroom includes free toiletries and a hairdryer. A laundry service and a storage room for luggage or bicycles are available.There is a variety of restaurants in the area offering excellent Rioja wine and Spanish tapas. Guests are offered a free visit to a wine cellar with a small wine tasting and a guided tour.The property is located on El Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route and offers specific services and facilities for pilgrims. These services include backpacks lockers.Private parking is available under request.
- We were looking for an overnight stay near the bus station as we were arriving late by bus and leaving early the next morning by bus. This Pension is ideally situated for anyone wanting a place near the bus station. We had a friendly welcome and the room was suitable for our needs.
- Clean. Cheap and convienant for a small group who have an early bus or train out of Logrono
The room was well appointed, the bed was extremely comfortable. Bathroom was modern and well equipped. Everything was very clean.
Staff at reception were friendly and efficient.
Breakfast was basic, but we expected that for Euro 3
Los baños aún siendo compartidos estaban muy limpios y eran amplios.
El personal amable.
- La proximité de la gare la gentillesse de la logeuse.
Pensión La Redonda
One of our top picks in Logroño.Featuring free WiFithroughout the property, Pensión La Redonda offers pet-friendly accommodations in Logroño, just 29 miles from Vitoria-Gasteiz.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a seating area to relax in after a busy day. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Haro is 22 miles from Pensión La Redonda, and Ezcaray is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Vitoria Airport, 32 miles from Pensión La Redonda.
- This is a 40 euro hostel. Our expectations were not high.
- Easy walk from a large free car park. Very close to the tapas bars.
- Пансион рядом с собором , просыпаешься под звон колоколов. Классно. Спасибо молодому человеку на ресепшн, помог вызвать скорую, очень оперативно сработал.
- La ubicación y la amplitud del apartamento. Las camas eran muy cómodas.
- Alojamiento sencillo pero con lo necesario, para durmir es mas que suficiente. Ubicación excelente, al lado de la calle San Juan y Laurel. Si volvemos repetiremos
Pensión La Bilbaina – Albergue Logroño
One of our top picks in Logroño.Located in Logroño, 29 miles from Vitoria-Gasteiz, Pensión La Bilbaina – Albergue Logroño features free WiFi access and private parking.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Haro is 22 miles from pension la bilbaina logrono, and Ezcaray is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Vitoria Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- Great location. Staff were friendly and helpful on check in, however they didn’t speak much English despite the listing saying “we speak your language”.
- The pension is very welll located just off the Portales, a delightful cloistered main street, and close to the cathedral. The rooms are situated on upper floors of a large corner building and there is no lift, which might cause difficulties for some travellers. The rooms are small but have everything required. My room gave onto the street and was quite noisy in the early hours of the morning, but it was very good value.
– great location, right in the old town, close to all the restaurants and the cathedral
– clean bathroom
- Great location – nice breakfast bar across the road.
- Las vistas!!!!!, las dos cristaleras haciendo esquina!!!!!!!, encantada!!!!!
Pensión Calfred II
The family-run Pensión Calfred II is just 10 minutes’ walk from the old town of Logroño. It offers great value rooms.All accommodation at the Calfred II is practical and light. It can also store bicycles and luggage. Some apartments come with free WiFi.Guests have free entrance to the Logroño Wine Cellar, 19.9 miles from the property. Transportation is not included.Pensión Calfred II is located in the centre of Logroño, just 500 feet from the bus and train stations.
Nice neighbourhood, and a short stroll into the tapas lanes.
- Clean and comfortable. Close to station and city centre. Helpful staff. If you are after affordable, no frills, no fuss, good, basic accomodation, this is it.
- The room was basic but comfortable and it’s in a good location. It’s a decent place for the price.
- Nice modern and comfortable pension. Very close to all amenities.
- Cleanliness and centrally situated, helpful staff.
- Everything worked.
Top Guest Houses In Santa Engracia La Rioja Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Santa Engracia La Rioja to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Santa Engracia La Rioja but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Santa Engracia La Rioja. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!