10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Santa Cruz Santa Cruz Island – Top Hotel Reviews
Santa Cruz Santa Cruz Island is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Santa Cruz Santa Cruz Island. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Santa Cruz Santa Cruz Island. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Santa Cruz Santa Cruz Island. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Santa Cruz Santa Cruz Island right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Santa Cruz Santa Cruz Island with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Santa Cruz Santa Cruz Island:
One of our best sellers in Puerto Ayora! This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Gala House offers accommodation in Puerto Ayora. The property offers WiFi access throughout the facilitiesEvery room at this hotel is air conditioned and comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room comes with a private bathroom with shower and free toiletries.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property. Gala House has a terrace, a shared kitchen, a communal lounge and parking.Seymour Airport is 19.9 miles from the property.
- The room size although we didn’t need three beds. Lots of storage and it was pretty clean. Nice place, just a bit far town.
- Great large room and bathroom, superb bath/shower, nice house design overall. Great value!
- Large, clean rooms with tv and towels, quiet location.
- Linda la casa, muy limpia y cómoda. La habitación y baño muy amplios. Además todos los días los limpiaban
- Het is een heel mooi, schoon hostel met hele vriendelijke eigenaren.
Galapagos Best Hostel
Featuring free WiFi, Galapagos Best Hostel offers accommodations in Puerto Ayora.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The guest house also provides bike rental. Seymour Airport is 20 miles away.
- Very comfortable and clean! Great advice for getting around
- Anna treated us like family. My children loved her
- Great beds, neighbourhood a bit rough but never unfriendly. Great management and staff!
Very friendly owner.
Got another room after first day.
- Very well thought out with what you need. Ana is lovely and very helpful. Clean. Well supplied little kitchen.
Hostal Casa Cascada
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Casa Cascada offers accommodations in Puerto Ayora.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Seymour Airport, 20 miles from the property.
- This is a novel, clean and comfortable hotel. It has its own style
The host can help you with whatever you need and is very friendly. Great breakfast with flexibility, a good thing when you have tours booked early in the morning.
Beds were comfy and you could choose if you wanted windows open or aricon.
- I appreciated the hot and cold drinking water that was available just outside my room. Both hosts were exceptionally willing to spend time helping to make my stay a success.
- The owners are wonderful people, wanting to help you in every way
- The owners were really worried about giving us all the tips and information for having a good stay in the island and gave us good ideas of what to do in the days we were there.
Coloma Galapagos Hostal
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Coloma Galapagos Hostal offers accommodations in Puerto Ayora. The guesthouse has a playground and terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Each room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room includes a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong at the guesthouse. The nearest airport is Seymour Airport, 21 miles from Coloma Galapagos Hostal.
I really enjoyed my stay at Coloma Galapagos Hotel, the owner was very welcoming and helpful.
The room vas very clean and a jug of fresh water was awaiting me there.
The hotel is located about five minutes away from the busy area which allows for a nice after-dinner walk.
- Spacious rooms, great hospitality, possibility to cook yourself, the self-serve fridge.
- Owners and staff friendly and attentive… best greeting and activity overview that I have ever had (and I have traveled the globe extensively). Not 5 – star but exceeded expectation for price range. Rooms are small but acceptable. Nice to have frig in room. Strong wifi on second floor, and fast enough. Hotel provides filtered drinking water. Accepts visa. All cable channels are spanish. Cold ac. Short walk to pier takes about five minutes. Abundant shops and restaurants.
- Good value for money, very helpful and friendly staff
- Incredibly friendly staff, excellent location,cool vibe. All round great boutique/guest house property.
- I really enjoyed my stay at Coloma Galapagos Hotel, the owner was very welcoming and helpful.
La K-leta Guest House
One of our top picks in Puerto Ayora.This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. La K-leta Guest House offers accommodations in Puerto Ayora.Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this guest house and the area is popular for biking. Seymour Airport is 21 miles away.
- Another great stay! We love this place and would highly recommend to others!
- Helpful and friendly family run place. Yogo was very helpful and speaks great English. Clean and a joy to spend time and hang out in. Great breakfast too.
- Friendly staff, excellent breakfast, quiet yet central location. We loved the Eco friendly nature of the guesthouse, especially the furniture and decor!
- Great coffee, tasty breakfasts, charming knowledgeable host
- location is very close to main street and fish market. it is very well maintained and very clean, safe. breakfast is nice. staff is friendly and give useful tips for tours and areas.I stayed like my home. It is highly recommended.
One of our best sellers in Puerto Ayora! This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Zurisadai offers accommodations in Puerto Ayora. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Bike rental is available at this guest house and the area is popular for biking. The nearest airport is Seymour Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- I thought the layout, decor, room design, was all super cute. The room we had was huge (3 beds for just us two)
The bed felt pretty good and the service was excellent. The place was spotless, clean.
They offer good prices for tours to help you figure out your days.
Great A/C and big bathrooms.
The host is extremely helpful and will give you good advice!
Very clean. Good breakfasts. Staff was very helpful. Fantastic AC. Aside from resorts, probably the most comfortable place to stay.
Wifi was not great – but probably the best you can expect in the Galapagos.
Very comfortable and quiet if you don’t mind being outside town.
- Nice place away from noisy center. Enclosed central court for privacy.
- Lovely private covered courtyard/patio. Everything was clean. A/C worked well. Good breakfast.
El Bambú Galapagos
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. El Bambú Galapagos offers accommodations in Puerto Ayora.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room includes a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.Seymour Airport is 21 miles away.
- Air conditioning, space to dry wet clothes, wifi (galapagos speed), location (15min to harbour and 15min to bus stop to ho to the airport), free drinking water, beach towels available, big room, good bed
The apartment was large.
There was free drinking water.
- The location was great, only a 10 minute walk the the port. We had a small apartment that had charm, was colorfully decorated, and came with bottled water and even an outdoor patio/garden area! This hostel had the best WiFi I had experienced on Santa Cruz. Sebastian, the owner, was great and met us outside of the hostel and knew my name when we were outside. He helped us understand when we needed to catch a bus to the airport. He had whatsapp, which I don’t have, but went to efforts to make sure we got the help we needed. You need to know a little bit of Spanish to communicate, but if you know just numbers you would probably be fine. This was my favorite place to stay while I was in Galápagos! Would highly recommend to families and friends traveling in Santa Cruz!!
- Hostel is nice and clean. location is nice, specially very worthy the price. staff was helping for the luggage. providing water and a simple kitchen facility.
- Very clean, pleasant, comfortable bed and pillows. The room had a microwave, coffee filter and mini fridge. We also had a terrace where we had our coffee in the morning. Big plus for offering beach towels also. Sebastian gave us a great deal of information about the islands, very useful suggestions and helped with tickets and taxi. He helped us make the most of our trip. He doesn’t speak English, so you’d better know a few words in Spanish.
Lonesome George Ecolodge
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Lonesome George Ecolodge offers accommodations in Puerto Ayora.Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the sea, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for biking. Seymour Airport is 20 miles from the property.
- The free bikes were perfect for using to get around!
- The room was very clean, the property was very clean and quaint. It was quiet and relaxing. Great shower. They offer complimentary bikes and have everything you need. Great location only a block from the fish market
- A quirky little place which is super good value for money. We were kindly upgraded as it was our honeymoon, and our room had its own private roof terrace. We liked it so much we ended up booking a couple more nights on our way back through santa cruz. Upon check in we were shown a map of things we could do in the area which was helpful. Great location, shops, bars, restaurants and the beach all within a short walking distance.
- Unique touches to the building of the lodge made it very interesting . The location was great. Close to the shops and far enough to not catch the noise of the restaurant strip. Breakfast was a nice touch, the coffee was nice and strong local coffee
- The staff was awesome helping me with useful information and even coordinating some tours and town services. Room and facilities are really nice.
Mi Caleta INN
One of our best sellers in Puerto Ayora! This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Mi Caleta INN offers accommodations in Puerto Ayora. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Seymour Airport, 20 miles from Mi Caleta INN.
- We had a lovely large, clean room with a big bathroom, walk in shower with nice hot water, and high ceilings, maybe 14 feet! There were shared kitchen facilities and a pleasant courtyard with tables and hammocks and we were served breakfast there. Very nice place — very good value.
- Really nice host. Nice garden and the rooms are big and well equiped.
Breakfast was awesome – best meals of my stay.
Hammocks in the garden are great.
Clean rooms and great staff.
Spacious room, AC working fine and comfortable bed
- Not too far to walk to town, friendly helpful staff. Room is decent size, clean and air con works. Drinking water provided. Shower water pressure and hot water is very good, Wi-Fi in the room, slow like everywhere else
- Lovely quiet and relaxed place just outside of town. the dorm room only has two twin beds so is much better than your average dorm. Nice hammocks to chill out in at the end of a long day
Showcasing a terrace and hammam, Isla Azul is located in Puerto Ayora.Certain rooms feature views of the sea or mountains. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a tour desk at the property.The nearest airport is Seymour Airport, 20 miles from Isla Azul.
- We (two families, 8 people) staid at Isla Azul for four nights in December and enjoyed it very much. The owner was very nice and very helpful from making sure that we had everything we need to helping us arrange our tours and transportation. Rooms are nice and clean and serviced daily. We can highly recommend this hostel.
Hotel owner takes personal care of the client’s needs and schedules. She’s always making sure clients have all the information on their tours and activities and she helps sort out any issues.
Location is only 3 blocks from the main avenue
- Clean and comfortable hotel with generous size and clean rooms. The owner is extremely friendly and very knowledge about the island.
- Un hotel que resultó como estar en mi casa, todas las comodidades, personal muy amable, hotel acojedo.
- Apartamento com 2 quartos e acomodações amplas, com tudo necessário para uma família
Top Guest Houses In Santa Cruz Santa Cruz Island Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Santa Cruz Santa Cruz Island to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Santa Cruz Santa Cruz Island but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Santa Cruz Santa Cruz Island. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!