10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Santa Cruz Etla Oaxaca – Top Hotel Reviews
Santa Cruz Etla Oaxaca is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Santa Cruz Etla Oaxaca. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Santa Cruz Etla Oaxaca. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Santa Cruz Etla Oaxaca. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Santa Cruz Etla Oaxaca right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Santa Cruz Etla Oaxaca with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Santa Cruz Etla Oaxaca:
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Nizadú Hostel offers accommodations in Oaxaca City.The rooms have a TV with cable channels. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The nearest airport is Xoxocotlan Airport, 3.7 miles from Nizadú Hostel.
No reviews yet.
Casa Xochimilco offers accommodations in Oaxaca City.Every room includes a TV. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Xoxocotlan Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- Great family, kitchen convenient & an amazing view!
- The neighborhood is beautiful and quiet. The view from the roof garden is spectacular.
- Lovely quiet area but walking distance from all the good stuff. Very friendly and helpful family that ran it. Clean, decent facilities and a roof terrace with awesome 360-degree views!
- Excellent little Casa. Comfortable beds, great location and delightful host!
Perfect Place for The Day of The Dead Festival!
Good Location & Service
Casa Juana Chica
Casa Juana Chica offers accommodations in Oaxaca City.Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a tour desk at the property.Xoxocotlan Airport is 9 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Casa Coyote Oaxaca
Casa Coyote Oaxaca offers pet-friendly accommodations in Oaxaca City. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a shops at the property.The nearest airport is Xoxocotlan Airport, 6 miles from Casa Coyote Oaxaca.
No reviews yet.
Posada de los Angeles
Posada de los Angeles offers accommodations in Oaxaca City.Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The guesthouse also provides free use of bicycles. The nearest airport is Xoxocotlan Airport, 5 miles from Posada de los Angeles.
- Posada de Los Angles is one of my favorite hotels in Oaxaca City.
- Good location. New matrsses. Quiet. Decent bathroom.
- The host was really nice. Helped us when ever she could (calling our tour driver). My friend turned sick during our stay, so we could keep the room until the evening, when we took the night bus, so that she could lay down. Thanks again for this hospitality!
- The staff was wonderful and went out of their way to help. Beautiful courtyard, great location, comfortable rooms.
- This accomodation is one one of the best (in my opinion) neighbourhoods of Oaxaca. Close to everything, yet far enough away from the tourist bustle. A wonderful neighbourhood to explore and only a 15 minute walk down to the zocolo. The staff are kind and the rooms and light and spacious. The bed is comfortable (sometimes a rarity in this part of Mexico!) and the green sitting area outside in the front.
Hostal Dos Lunas
One of our best sellers in Oaxaca de Juárez! Hostal Dos Lunas offers accommodations in Oaxaca City.Certain rooms have views of the garden or city. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk and hairdresser’s at the property.The guesthouse also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Xoxocotlan Airport, 4.3 miles from Hostal Dos Lunas.
- Nice rooms, clean and good location. They have a chill terrace and the breakfast tables are outside
- Beautiful hostel & 5-10 minute walk from the centre. Great terrace with views across the city. Staff were generally friendly.
- Staff were very happy and helpful and good location
- The chilaquiles were really good! The hostel is just a few minutes walking from Santo Domingo.
- Good location. Nice little rooms. Clean bathrooms. Nice terrace to hang out. It really feels that they are trying to make this place friendly. Was definitely worth the money although we only stayed one night.
Guesthouse Adolgo offers accommodations in Oaxaca City.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms.Xoxocotlan Airport is 5 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Jalatlaco offers accommodations in Oaxaca City.A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Xoxocotlan Airport is 5 miles away.
- Well located, clean and quiet. The single is extremely small but cheaper compared to other places in the area.
- Beautiful place – i would highly recommend staying here. Very comfortable and clean. Friendly staff & great location
- Nice and confortable dormitory, we were travelling as a group and had 1 dormitory room (6) for ourselves. very convenient and budget friendly.
- The staff is incredibly kind, the vibe is laid back- not a party hostel at all, but plenty of people to hang out with. Nice common areas and kitchen. Perfect location. Overall I really liked my stay. It seems mostly new.
- Staff were very helpful. Great hostel in a central location. Highly recommend.
Hostal San Pueblo
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal San Pueblo offers accommodations in Oaxaca City.Each room is fitted with a shared bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Xoxocotlan Airport is 4.3 miles away.
- Staff very nice, close to the center, easy way to get there. No air con in the room and no locker but its a quite , nice place
- Located 5 min walking from the main square. Great breakfast in next door restaurant included. We got eggs with sausage, bread, sweet bread, juice, coffee. Hot water in shower what we really appreciated as Oaxaca is cold place at night. Room was cozy, we had everything we need. Outlets right near the bed. They have kitchen so we could cook. Stuff speaks english! Door is locked at night and even during the day so we felt very safe in big city.
The staff is really nice and friendly! Best staff I’ve ever met. good english speaker!
Hot shower is available! You can use kitchen.
5 blocks away from zocalo, 4 blocks away from bus stop(to go to monte alban) and near markets.
- Gabriel is a really great guy, extremely friendly and helpful. Location is great, just a couple of blocks walk from the centre of the old town. Showers were great and everything was clean. Great value and would stay here again when we return to Oaxaca.
- El personal súper amable, te puedes mover a tu antojo en cualquier momento ya que tienes la llave de la entrada. La ubicación es muy buena y el desayuno, mas allá de que es un menú fijo, es excelente.
Hostal Mixteco Naba Nandoo
One of our best sellers in Oaxaca de Juárez! Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Hostal Mixteco Naba Nandoo offers accommodations in Oaxaca City. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.There is a shared lounge at the property.The guesthouse also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Xoxocotlan Airport, 4.3 miles from Hostal Mixteco Naba Nandoo.
- Everything was just excellent ! Staff, comfort, cleanliness, Sam( the dog), next door to everything , but quiet.
- The owner was very welcoming and very kind. It helped us to enter the hotel late after the official check-in time. The hotel is very clean and beautifully decorated. We really loved it.
Staff friendly and helpful, with info on the town and some things to see.
WiFi really good, roof top terrace was good.
Breakfast was exceptional – orange juice, tea/coffee, fruit, cereal, different hot breakfast everyday.
Tea / coffee / filtered water available 24/7 downstairs
- Stayed here several times now and have been welcomed with such enthusiasm upon every time. All of the staff are so friendly and accommodating. The value for money is also incredible. Why stay elsewhere in Oaxaca?
- The staff is so friendly it made the stay so much more comfortable. The breakfast was super generous and don’t be shy in asking for anything. The staff is there for you to have a wonderful time in their state. 100% worth staying here.
Top Guest Houses In Santa Cruz Etla Oaxaca Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Santa Cruz Etla Oaxaca to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Santa Cruz Etla Oaxaca but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Santa Cruz Etla Oaxaca. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!