10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Santa Cruz de Tenerife Tenerife – Top Hotel Reviews
Santa Cruz de Tenerife Tenerife is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Santa Cruz de Tenerife Tenerife. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Santa Cruz de Tenerife Tenerife. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Santa Cruz de Tenerife Tenerife. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Santa Cruz de Tenerife Tenerife right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Santa Cruz de Tenerife Tenerife with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Santa Cruz De Tenerife Tenerife:
Tenerife Experience Hostel
Featuring free WiFithroughout the property, Tenerife Experience Hostel offers accommodations in Santa Cruz de Tenerife.You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Puerto de la Cruz is 18 miles from Tenerife Experience Hostel, and La Laguna is 3.8 miles away. Tenerife Norte Airport is 6 miles from the property.
The accomodation was very clean, modern and had really nice facilities. Breakfast was nice and the staff were very friendly and helpful. One staff member walked me into town and recommended me a restaurant, which was delicious, and another staff member helped me book a taxi, multiple times, due to flight delays.
I had a great stay and would recommend to friends and family!
Hostel was quite empty during my stay which made the experience very peaceful.
Beautiful and clean facilities, everything I needed was there.
The bike rental was fantastic and the mountain bike was so comfy!
Met very friendly people in my dorm and got useful tips from the reception girls for the trip.
I enjoyed much!
The location is perfect, in the center of a very local area which doesn’t have lot’s of tourists and no noise at all.
15 minutes walk away to the central bus station and to Av. Francisco la Rocheb, which has some nice bars and restaurants.
The hostel is new, featuring a very cool, nice and modern design, you can definitely see that they invested efforts in it.
Everything is very clean including the rooms, the living room, the kitchen, and even the roof top!
The staff is very friendly, professional and welcoming!
The owner kindly helped with our specific needs, which is definitely not obvious in contrast to other hostels.
It was a pleasure to stay there, I really recommend, definitely worth the price – thank you very much!
- Good place to stay , easy access to bus station, clean and nice.
- Good location, pretty close to the bus station and the city centre. The hostel is very clean and well maintained, there was a good common area, and the kitchen was excellent.
- The accomodation was very clean, modern and had really nice facilities. Breakfast was nice and the staff were very friendly and helpful. One staff member walked me into town and recommended me a restaurant, which was delicious, and another staff member helped me book a taxi, multiple times, due to flight delays.
Pensión Mova is located in central Santa Cruz de Tenerife, 5 minutes’ walk from García Sanabria Park. The harbour, the ferry station and the main shopping streets are 0.9 miles away.This guest house has a 24-hour reception with free Wi-Fi and offers daily room cleaning and luggage storage.Functional rooms at the Mova come with a desk, bed linen and towels, as well as a private or a shared bathroom. A TV can be rented upon request at the reception.Tenerife North Airport is 15 minutes’ drive away.
- The first gentleman at reception was lovely. Staff after were very rude.
- Very clean , good location, kind personnel, very cheap .
A warm welcome at check in and as l did not speak Spanish reception kindly called the airline to arrange my booking.
A perfect location to the centre of Santa Cruz or to take the bus to Teresitas beach or to the wonderful Anaga National Park.
I recommend the Mova to anyone wanting a clean, comfortable, friendly stay.
No canditioner. no fredge
no place to dry your clothes after swimming
The receptionist was super nice and helpful
Walkable distance to the city centre
Shops and restaurants around
Bedding was neath and clean
The bed had comfortable mattress
Guest House Casa Dona Carmela
One of our best sellers in Santa Cruz de Tenerife! Guest House Casa Dona Carmela is set in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, 18 miles from Puerto de la Cruz. It includes a shared roof top terrace.All rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom fitted with a bath or a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. Guest House Casa Dona Carmela features free WiFi throughout the property.There is a shared kitchen and hairdresser’s at the property.Santa Cruz de Tenerife is 1 miles from Guest House Casa Dona Carmela, while La Laguna is 3.1 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tenerife Norte Airport, 5 miles away.
- Amos, the most welcoming host ever. He is so flexible, creates a cosy and friendly milieu. Watches your needs and at the same time makes sure you feel at home. He talks so willingly about what to see in the island. Advantages: Fairly quiet area to rest, organic breakfast. Best place to stay if you keen to see authentic Tenerife. I truly recommend this guest house to everyone!
- Friendly owner, clean room, nice served breakfast, roof terrace…
- The owner was very friendly and helpful. Thank you!
- Great place, for a great value. I and my partner enjoy a lot. Great breakfast and super warm staff.
- Probably the best guesthouse I‘ve ever been to!!! The owner is very very friendly!! Everything was perfect!! Whenever I come back to Santa Cruz I will stay there!!
This pleasant guest house is located in the historic centre, 5 minutes’ walk from Santa Cruz de Tenerife Port. Set in a traditional Canarian house, it offers 2 interior gardens, a terrace and free Wi-Fi zone.The simple rooms at Pensión Cejas feature functional décor. Towels and sheets are included and shared bathrooms have a shower. Laundry facilities are also available and there is also a TV lounge for guests.There are a number of bars, restaurants and theatres within 5 minutes’ walk and the lively Calle de la Noria Street is 1,950 feet away.Cejas is 5 minutes’ walk from Garcia Sanabria Park and 1,650 feet from Plaza de España Square. The Auditorio de Tenerife Opera House is 20 minutes’ walk away and Las Teresitas Beach can be reached by car in 10 minutes.Tenerife Bus Station is 10 minutes’ walk away and the Teatro Guimera Tram Stop is 5 minutes away by foot. Tenerife North Airport is 6.8 miles away.
- This is a beautiful old house, with amazingly high ceilings, and great location. Superfriendly hosts, who had very good ideas about what one can do in the city. The house is located close to the ferries, and also close to the center of the town. Usually I prefer a bathroom for myself, but the shared facilities were clean and inviting.
- The landlady was waiting for me when I arrived, I did not have to wait to check in.
- Super gastvrouw, in het centrum gelegen, heel net en verzorgd.
- Amazing old building, with lovely internal garden which reminded me of a Moroccan Riad. Husband of owner was on duty while we were there, he was great. Business has been run since 1945, full of history. This is a part of real Tenerife culture, better than a normal hotel.
- I liked the house itself and the staff were very kind. The visitors were also very talkative and friendly. It is located in the old city area, central to all historic buildings and amenities.
Pensión Milema offers 24-hour reception and free Wi-Fi. The guest house is 500 feet from a bus stop to the city centre and Cruz del Señor Tram Station is 1,150 feet away.Simply decorated, each room comes with single beds which can be joined together and a shared bathroom with bath or shower. They all have a wardrobe and a desk. Bed linen and towels are also provided.You can find a range of bars, seafood restaurants and shops in the surrounded area and there is a shopping centre in a 5 minutes’ drive from the guest house.Well communicated with public transports, Pensión Milema is 2.5 miles from the Port of Santa Cruz de Tenerife connected to the other Canary Island. You can drive to the yellow sandy beach of Las Teresitas in 20 minutes while the black sandy beaches of Almáciga are 45 minutes’ drive away.Private parking is available on site at an extra cost.
- It was in the perfect location for what I was there for. The staff was really friendly. There is a supermarket and places to eat within 5 minute walk. Also a small park close by.
- The cleaning lady was very friendly and i think she might be the owner. I got a refrigerator, a hairdryer and too many towels. There was a beautiful cat and a dog there too. I would recommend this place. Hiperdino is very close. To get here from the bus station you must take the elevator all the way down and you will find the tram stop on the other side of the street of the building you’re in. You can buy a ticket on every tram stop and they cost 1.35 euro regardless of how far you are going. If you are going to anaga then take the tram to Padre Anchieta. From there take a bus. I know that bus 76 goes to Casa Forestal and cost 1.45 euro one way. This is just an example. 25-30 minutes walking distance to the city.
- The price! Pleasant location near to a large park and not far from city centre. Room cleaned daily. Shower always warm. Fridge and basin in the room.
- Staff was very friendly and tried to understand,quite okay for that price 🙂 Also had kettle in the room ,thank you for that.
- Very good tram and bus connections. Close to starting point of Opening Carnaval parade.
Finca Bella Vista
Located in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, 18 miles from Puerto de la Cruz, Finca Bella Vista features a barbecue and sun terrace. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a TV. Certain rooms have views of the sea or garden. Extras include free toiletries and a hair dryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.La Laguna is 3.6 miles from Finca Bella Vista, and Candelaria is 11 miles from the property. Tenerife Norte Airport is 6 miles away.
- The view of the city was great. My kids love it and consider it the best of all the vacation (and think that before we were to a 5 star hotel 🙂 ). We had the studio with big windows on half of the studio walls which was great. Was a little kitchen and pretty nice inside even if in general got the feeling of a not very quality staff. The price/what we got was absolutely great.
- Beautiful location with a spectacular view over the city. Very friendly owner.
- Exceptional view overlooking the entire city of Santa Cruz. Clean, pleasant and cosy.
- Clean, nice place with amazing vue, quiet area, value for money
- The view is amazing! It was a bright, spacious room with an unparalleled vista. Had a nice amount of privacy.
Casa La Posada
Situated in the town of La Laguna, a 10-minute drive from the coast, Casa La Posada offers accommodation with free Wi-Fi and features 2 patios with outdoor seating areas.Fitted with wooden flooring, all heated rooms are equipped with a wardrobe. Each room has a private bathroom located outside the room. The bathrooms come with a shower and hairdryer.The property offers a spacious shared lounge with a wood-burning stove. Guests have access to a fully equipped shared kitchen. There is also a reading corner and a small library.You will find shops and restaurants within a 10-minute walk of the property and the nearest bus stop is 500 feet away. The city of Santa Cruz is 6.2 miles away and Tenerife Norte Airport can be reached in 5 minutes by car. Airport shuttle service is available for a surcharge.
Excellent selection for self service breakfast.
Comfortable warm bed.
- Owner was very nice and friendly, and wanting to make sure I was doing okay.
- Beautiful historical building, access to the roof, super nice people.
- Charming original Spanish Colonial building, furnished sympathetically. Warmly hospitable staff.
- Calm nice place to stay for a night or two. Very close to the airport, so we stayed there twice 🙂 The host is a kind man, check-in and check-out process is super easy and you are not dependent on any time. Breakfasts are good enough with a big selection and self service. So you can cook whatever you like or eat the provided snacks and cereals.
- Excellent selection for self service breakfast.
Lagarto Backpackers House
This property is a 15-minute walk from the beach. Lagarto Backpackers is 1,950 feet from Barranquera Beach in the north of Tenerife. It features 2 gardens, an outdoor pool and barbecue area. There is 24-hour reception and a free Wi-Fi zone.Accommodation is in dormitory rooms or private rooms. Some private rooms have a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries. Lockers are available.There is a well-equipped kitchen for guest use, drinks vending machines and a laundry room. The TV lounge has a DVD player, books and games.Free parking is available and there is a tour desk. You can hire a bicycle and an airport shuttle service is available for an extra charge. Tenerife North Airport is 9.3 miles away.
- Excellent! Great garden and pool. Amazing friendly and helpful staff and absolutely delicious breakfast! Omg I would stay there a year just for the pancakes! 😀
- They are very kind people, I can borrow a bike from hostel and you have to go to nature pool near the hostel. It was amazing.
- I was supposed to stay in Lagarto just for 3 days, but I stayed for 11 (!!!). This is not just a hostel. It’s an incredible place if you want to rest, enjoy beautiful nature, disconnect a little bit, meet amazing people from all over the world, have tasty breakfasts that already included in price and just feel like at home. Here you will be treated like a member of family – it is how i felt here. Thanks to Vito and Matia for this gorgeous place and atmosphere! Thanks so much to guys – volunteers who work in Lagarto: amazing cook Marco, caring and responsible Norberto, sunny Tere, funny Julie…. I love these guys. And I really love everything here, this place is amazing. Comfortable, clean, cozy… Thank you so so so much for everything!
- Everything was great.The people were awesome.The breakfast was really good.The place was clean and cozzy. Definitely recommended.
- ..the people who are working there are really nice.
TENERIFE MAGIC ISLAND!
Located 0.6 miles from Punta Larga Shopping Centre, Discovering the magical Tenerife Magic Island offers accommodation with free WiFi in Candelaria. Guests can chill out in the outdoor swimming pool. Beach is 500 feet away from the property.At the guest house, each room has a wardrobe. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom fitted with a bath, while some units at Discovering the magical Tenerife also boast a balcony.The nearest airport is Tenerife Norte Airport, 8.1 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
WELCOME TO DISCOVER THE MAGIC AMAZING TENERIFE !! PRIVATE BATH NICE BREAKAST WF 🙂
WELCOME TO DISCOVER THE MAGIC AMAZING TENERIFE !! PRIVATE BATH NICE BREAKAST WF 🙂 is located in Candelaria, just 0.6 miles from Punta Larga Shopping Centre.You will find a coffee machine in the room.Tenerife Norte Airport is 8 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Santa Cruz De Tenerife Tenerife Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Santa Cruz de Tenerife Tenerife to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Santa Cruz de Tenerife Tenerife but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Santa Cruz de Tenerife Tenerife. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!