10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Santa Cruz de Oleiros Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Santa Cruz de Oleiros Galicia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Santa Cruz de Oleiros Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Santa Cruz de Oleiros Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Santa Cruz de Oleiros Galicia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Santa Cruz de Oleiros Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Santa Cruz de Oleiros Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Santa Cruz De Oleiros Galicia:
PR La Poetisa
Set on the edge of the Acea Da Ma Park and sports complex, La Poetisa is just a 5-minute drive from A Coruña Airport. All rooms come with free WiFi.The bright, heated rooms at the Poetisa have a TV and minibar. There is a private bathroom with a shower. A continental breakfast can be served in your room, if ordered in advance.La Poetisa has a 24-hour front desk and a tour desk. Free parking can be found nearby.A Coruña city centre and Riazor Beach are a 10-minute drive away, via the nearby AP9 Motorway. O Burgo Santiago Train Station is 2,300 feet from the hotel.
- The gentleman on reception was more helpful than I could ever expect, and made my stay much easier. Thankyou.
- The guy at hotel was super friendly and kind. He even gave us a lift to bus stop in the morning. Lovely Guy.
- Very convenient, not far from the airport, 24 hour desk. Was able to walk to O Burgo station in the morning.
this hotel´s service was very good.
they are very kind.
thank you very much for your kindness.
- Nice heating through the day and evening. The staff very helpful. Attentive to our coming in and out of hotel.
One of our best sellers in A Coruña! This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Hostal Mara is on one of La Coruña’s main shopping streets, a 5 minute walk from the Palexco Convention Center. It offers a 24-hour front desk and rooms with free Wi-Fi.The rooms at the Mara feature tiled floors and simple, modern décor. Each one has a private bathroom and flat-screen TV with satellite channels.The Mara Hostal is a short walk from Riazor Beach and El Puerto Shopping Center. You can walk to Deportivo La Coruña’s Riazor Stadium in 15 minutes.The staff at the front desk can provide information about what to see and do in La Coruña. Baggage storage and laundry services are also available.
- Perfect localization, nice room, we were pleased with bathroom with hair dryer and blue equipment
- Friendly staff, great location close to everything.
- Very comfortable, spacious, clean, and cozy room in the downtown, next to the beach, shoppings, restaurants, and tourist attractions.
- Comfortable beds, perfect position, very nice staff.
- Almost everything. Great value for money. Very big room, comfy bed and huge TV. The bathroom was new, modern and clean, with fresh towels every morning. Staff very friendly. I’ll be back! The receptionist was super friendly, let me go check the room and even swap if I wanted to. My “single room” would be big enough for 3 people. It felt like an apartment.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Offering free Wi-Fi, Pensión Residencia Alborán is located in the city centre of A Coruña, 150 feet from María Pita Square. The beaches of Riazor and Orzán are 10 minutes’ walk away.Featuring a private bathroom, all the rooms in Pensión Residencia Alborán have a flat-screen TV and central heating. Some of them have a balcony with city views.Within 2 minutes’ walk, guests can find the streets of Rúa Real and La Franja, with a variety of shops and restaurants to enjoy traditional Galician food and wines.There is a bus stop 2 minutes on foot from the guest house and A Coruña Train Station is 1.6 miles away.
- This is a lovely hotel. We could not fault the service we reviewed for the money spent. Highly recommended
- Great single rooms – newly fitted out, beds are generous singles, super clean.
- The staff were extra helpful and the location much better than I had realised.
Rooms clean & bright.
Fresh towels every day
Will definitely return
- Great location near the plaza and with restaurants nearby, modern facilities. Not easy to find by car and using GPS. It has a parking close, but its around 2€/hour. Room has good space. Friendly staff. Very quiet .
One of our best sellers in A Coruña! This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Centrally located, midway between A Coruña’s Port and the beach, Hostal Roma is within 5 minutes’ walk of both. This family-friendly guest house offers free WiFi.The heated rooms come with a TV, desk and wardrobe. Each has a private bathroom with a shower, hairdryer and free toiletries. An iron is available on request at reception. Rooms overlook the street or a bright patio.The property offers a communal fridge, computers in the lounge, luggage storage, and laundry service. Breakfast is also served.A Coruña’s Domus Museum, an interactive museum about human beings, is 15 minutes’ walk away. You can walk to María Pita Square in around 7 minutes.
- We enjoyed our stay at Hostal Roma. The location was perfect, within an easy and short walk to the beach, to the historic center, to restaurants, and shopping. Our hosts were super helpful and hospitable. We also had access to the kitchen and refrigerator which was extra nice. Our room was really clean, comfortable, and quiet. We could walk everywhere from the hotel as well. We would stay there again.
- The place is in a very good location , the staff is amazing, very friendly very helpful people ithe place is very clean , I highly recommend this place
- Perfectly pleasant stay bang in the centre of A Coruna. Very good value basic accommodation which is clean with very pleasant staff Aurea and Juan who are both friendly and very helpful. The accommodation is basic and clean but very functional and will definitely stay here again when I return to A Coruna
- The resident proprietor is excellent. Very helpful. Location superb.
Bonne situation proche de l’aeroport
Excellent rapport qualite prix.
Bonne qualite du restaurant
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Centrally located in A Coruña, Hostal Hotil is within 5 minutes’ walk of Orzan Beach and Palexco Convention Centre. It offers 24-hour reception and free Wi-Fi in all rooms.Heated rooms feature wooden floors and soundproofing. They have a TV, desk and safe. The private bathroom comes with a shower, hairdryer and toiletries.Galician cuisine is offered in the restaurant, which serves à la carte and set menu options. There is also a bar with regional wines.Luggage storage is offered and there is a tour desk. Calle Real is 30 feet from Hostal Hotil and the marina is 650 feet away.
- Very well located in old town. The bed is confortable and the bathroom very clean. Nice staff.
- Room was basic but value for the money, staff fiendly
- The accomodation it was good, was a great bedroom and the workers there are friendly.
- Perfect location. You have hundreds of bars and restaurants at your doorstep!
- The staff was very competent and the location was just perfect, in the middle of the bustling La Coruna street, especially if you don’t mind nightly revellers that much (they were actually revelling up until 2 or 3 am!).
Hostal La Provinciana
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. The family-run Hostal La Provinciana is centrally located in A Coruña, within 5 minutes’ walk of the beach and Convention Centre. It offers free WiFi and heated rooms with a flat-screen TV.The large rooms come with a seating area and hardwood floors. Each has a wardrobe and a private bathroom with free toiletries. Towels and bed linen are provided.At Hostal La Provinciana you will find a 24-hour front desk, as well as a shared lounge and a tour desk. A Coruña Airport is a 15-minute drive away.
- The best location and great staff. I stayed an extra few days helping my foot heal from an injury on the Camino. Room was very clean and excellent value. Said goodbye and called a taxi for me when I left at 6:30 a.m. (I think I left my hiking pole in my room when I left!). I would definitely stay there again.
- The location was good. Lots of excellent food and drink choices nearby. Very lively part of town. The owners were very friendly, helpful and polite. It is obviously family run and they are very professional.
- It was very sympathetically treated and the location perfect to explore the city…;-)
Friendly & helpfull owners
Large & clean room
Lovely old-fashionned decoration
Large room, bright and nicely furnished. Nice walk-in shower.
Good selection of tapas bars/restaurants nearby.
Parking available about 5 minutes walk away.
Hostal Liste Station
This property is a 19-minute walk from the beach. Hostal Liste Station is located just 800 feet from A Coruña’s train and bus stations. It offers a 24-hour reception and rooms with free WiFi, LCD satellite TV and a private bathroom.Located on a pedestrian street, Hostal Liste Station has a bar serving breakfast downstairs. Car and bicycle rental services are also available from reception.You can walk to the city centre in 5 minutes from the Hostal Liste Station. Buses to the airport leave from a stop located just outside the front door.
- Comfortable bed. Clean bathroom. Very friendly Staff, not speaking English though.
- Clean, very close to the train and bus station, great staff, charm room… Nothing bad to say
Good location very close to the train station as well as bus station.
Nice cafes nearby.
Room is comfortable and very nice for the price
Silent and nice. A bit cold in nights
Nice neighborhood with local kind people.
- Staff are helpful. Location is outstanding, very near rail station. Very good value @ 25 euro for room with bath. Good breakfast served early (7:30 AM) it is extra but only about 3 euro
PR Casa Savi
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Set 1,650 feet from Perbes Beach, Pensión Casa Savi features a 24-hour front desk and a restaurant. It offers modern, attractive rooms and has free Wi-Fi in public areas.Each room at Pensión Casa Savi has wooden floors. All rooms include heating, a TV and a private bathroom.The Savi’s restaurant specialises in Galician cuisine, including the region’s famous octopus, seafood and fish dishes.Perbes Railway Station is just 5 minutes’ walk from the Casa Savi and Miño Golf Club is 1.2 miles away. Miño is a 10-minute drive away and you can reach Ferrol in 20 minutes via the nearby AP9F Motorway.
- Helpful staff. Casa Savi hotel is located in a quiet, green area, within walking distance (600m) from a miles-long sandy beach (where the Savi restaurant can be found). Spiffy, modern rooms. Private parking.
- I really can’t say enough about this place. We hiked to it, which was an effort, and were greeted by the most accommodating people possible with a lively old stone inn, cram packed with charm. Thank you Maria & José
- Las habitaciones son nuevas, espaciosas y cómodas, y están decoradas con mucho gusto.
- la paz y tranquilidad en la que te encuentras en cada momento de la estancia
- Las instalaciones eran nuevas. Muy limpio. Trato cordial.
Pensión Las Rías
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Overlooking Santa Catalina Square, this guest house offers modern, functional rooms with free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Riazor and Orzán beaches and A Coruña Harbour are just 650 feet away.Simply decorated with colourful details, rooms at Pensión Las Rías have carpeted floors and heating. All rooms have a private bathroom, and hairdryers are available on request.A wide range of tapas bars and seafood restaurants can be found within a 5-minute walk of Las Rías. The Riazor Stadium and María Pita Square are a 10-minute walk away.Public parking can be found nearby.
- The lady that checked us in was so friendly giving us a wonderful overview of the town with personalized recommendations that truly made our time there that much better!! The room also was very nice!
- good location, near the beach. nice room, electronic kettle in the room.
- The property has a great location, right in the city centre, and 20 mins walk from the train station. The flat was clean and well organised.
- Everything went smoothly. Having the keys to the building and the room makes it feel like coming back to your own apartment and the location is absolutely phenomenal.
- It was close to the restaurants area and the beach, the crew was super helpful, she was explaining everything in advance (about how to get there, parking lot location, etc.) Also it was 10 min away from the main area.
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. The Hostal Palas guest house is located in central A Coruña, just 150 feet from the main bus station. It offers spacious, heated rooms with a flat-screen satellite TV, free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom.The Hostal Palas is within 4 minutes’ walk of the Cuatro Caminos commercial area. La Coruña Train Station is just 8 minutes’ walk away.The Palas guest house has a 24-hour reception, and luggage storage. A good range of restaurants and bars can be found within a 5-minute walk. Regular airport buses leave from the bus stop located 150 feet away.
- Excellent location, steps from bus terminal and train station. Airport bus stops nearby too. Comfortable and clean.
- Right across from very nice bus station in nice location of the city
- Comfortable bed and not too noisy on street. Very convemient to city centre and bus station. The staff were very sweet
- close to train station, surprisingly quiet although on a main street
- It was the perfect place for an early bus from the bus station, very good value for money. Nice staff, good for what it was
Top Guest Houses In Santa Cruz De Oleiros Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Santa Cruz de Oleiros Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Santa Cruz de Oleiros Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Santa Cruz de Oleiros Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!