10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Santa Cruz de Montes Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Santa Cruz de Montes Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Santa Cruz de Montes Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Santa Cruz de Montes Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Santa Cruz de Montes Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Santa Cruz de Montes Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Santa Cruz de Montes Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Santa Cruz De Montes Castile And Leon:
Hostal Tio Pepe I
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Hostal Tio Pepe I offers accommodations in Bembibre, just 11 miles from Ponferrada. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a tour desk at the property.Astorga is 20 miles from Hostal Tio Pepe I, and Villafranca del Bierzo is 21 miles from the property.
- No se puede caminar por El Barrio, está en el campo.
- La facilità per raggiungerlo e la disponibilità dello staff
Hotel muy tranquilo, sin ruidos, y el personal excelente.
La cafetería abre a las 6:00 de la mañana.
Buen estado de las instalaciones.
Buen trato y buena comida
- Anular la reserva de la segunda noche, no nos fuimos nada más llegar porque era tarde y llevábamos muchos kilómetros hechos.
Hostal Tio Pepe II
This modern hostel property is located outside Bembibre, Léon, just off the A6 motorway linking Madrid with the northwest. Here, you are able to enjoy facilities such as a cafeteria and Wi-Fi internet.Set conveniently off the main route from Madrid to the cities of Galicia (La Coruña, Vigo, Santiago), this hostel provides accommodation for those travelling through as well as those who wish to visit the many attractions in the surrounding area of Bierzo. After a day’s travelling you can enjoy a meal in the onsite restaurant, whilst a buffet breakfast is served from 07.00 each morning.
- Rooms comfortable considering the low price of the hostel. They had AC and television.
- La ubicación y la amabilidad del personal de los hostales Tio Pepe I y Tio Pepe II.
- Todo correcto, muy buena atención y buenos detalles como adelantar los desayunos para atendernos
- Habitaciones muy cómodas, muy buena calefaccion y excelente atención.
Camas muy cómodas.
Muy tranquilo se descansa bien.
Hotel Carmen is located in the centre of Bembibre, in Castilla y León’s El Bierzo region. This hotel offers rooms with free WiFi, a bathroom and a private balcony.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional Bierzo cuisine, and there is also a bar where you can get a snack or a drink.At Hotel Carmen you will find a 24-hour front desk, a garden and a terrace. Other facilities offered at the property include a tour desk. The property offers free parking.Ponferrada is a 10-minute drive from Hotel Carmen and you can drive to León in around 50 minutes. Lugo is 1 hour and 15 minutes’ drive away.
- Very accommodating staff, great location and reasonably priced. Excellent value!
- Lovely people, good food, lots of room and a nice village with friendly people and nice walks close by
- Esta bien ubicado, es muy tranquilo y tiene aparcamiento gratuito.
- Es una alojamiento con muy buen precio, con habotacion grande y muy limpio,y con personal excelente.
- La cama muy cómoda, la habitación muy limpia, con parking y un wifi excelente.
Convento de Foncebadon
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Convento de Foncebadon offers accommodations in Foncebadón. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms have a flat-screen TV.There is a shared lounge at the property.Ponferrada is 13 miles from Convento de Foncebadon, and Astorga is 15 miles away.
- Second time staying here. Say no more. Rooms clan and warm . Food good staff pleasant. Chilly outside in May !
- Stunning location and view from room. Very clean. Friendly staff. Great food.
- Hot shower,nice bed and comfort food after a long hike in sleet.very amiable and friendly owner who has taken over and renovated a convent.good laundry facilities.
- Room nice and warm after a long walk on a cold and windy day. Hosts very kind and friendly. Food and drinks available in-house. Village a real taste of old time Spain.
- Very good take-away breakfast – since I was not hungry before I was leaving!
El Trasgu de Foncebadón
El Trasgu de Foncebadón is set in Foncebadón, 13 miles from Ponferrada and 15.5 miles from Astorga. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. El Trasgu de Foncebadón features free WiFi throughout the property.There is a shared lounge at the property.A range of activities are offered in the area, such as cycling and hiking. Villafranca del Bierzo is 24.9 miles from El Trasgu de Foncebadón, while La Bañeza is 26.1 miles away.
- Great location right on the Camino. Nice rooms, nice restaurant. Small store attached.
- Lovely place. Nice friendly staff. Perfect location to walk to Cruz de Ferro. Nice and warm in very cold weather. Food was good to.
- It’s a wonderful place, we liked so much staff. And Cruz de Fierro is not far.
- Very friendly and accomodating staff. Dinner was excellent, as was breakfast and we got a fantastic vegetarian bocadillo to go in the morning. Excellent laundry service for 7 Euro. A great stay while on the Camino at the end of a long day.
I loved this place – one of my favorites on the Camino – way up in the mountains and close to the highest point.
People were great as was the food. Would love to go back…..
Located in Rabanal del Camino, 17 miles from Ponferrada, La Candela features a terrace and views of the mountain. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Astorga is 12 miles from La Candela, and Villafranca del Bierzo is 29 miles away.
- Staff was awesome and did a great job accommodating my every need. Restaurant had great meal.
- Comfortable room. Great shower. The guy that ran the place played the best music i have heard for the last 3 weeks.
Excellent location close to everything. Restaurant looked good tho I did not use it
Staff helpful and polite. Bathroom shower great and beds very comfortable. Great value hotel would highly recommend
- Great place to stay at along el Camino de Santiago!
- Perfect and friendly personnel and peaceful location!
Posada El Tesin
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Posada El Tesin offers accommodations in Rabanal del Camino, just 17 miles from Ponferrada. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer.You will find a tour desk at the property.Astorga is 12 miles from Posada El Tesin, and Villafranca del Bierzo is 28 miles from the property.
- Excellent pilgram meal and breakfast at the accommodation. The room was warm and view over the pastures. Very good service.
- Nice property. Great location and cafe right on the Camino. Comfortable room but very small shower (like a small phone booth).
- Very friendly, added touches to make you feel welcome and comfortable, plenty of space, cloths line and good food and company, a definite plus all round
- Well thought out hotel for Camino walkers. The young woman at front desk was extremely helpfully!!!!!!!!!!!
- Bathroom so small but restaurant is ok for camino people, owner so generous to our people.
One of our best sellers in Bembibre! Located 2.5 miles from Bembibre, NRuta Ponferrada guesthouse offers free WiFi, a terrace and a 24-hour bar 15 minutes’ drive from Ponferrada.Colourful and modern rooms at this property come with a flat-screen TV, air conditioning and a terrace. The private bathroom includes free toiletries and bed linen is provided. There is a shared lounge for guests to make use of.At NRuta Ponferrada you will find a 24-hour front desk, a tour desk where you can get information of the area, and there is a shop on site.León is an hour’s drive away and a 30-minute drive will take you to Astorga. Villafranca del Bierzo is 23.6 miles from NRuta Ponferrada. The property offers free parking.
- La cama es muy grande y limpieza excelente. Personal muy agradable. Muy recomendable.
- La cama era estupenda y todo era bastante nuevo y muy limpio
Habitaciones amplías, cómodas y limpias.
Personal atento y agradable.
- Sitio perfecto si vas de camino a algún lado y necesitas hacer noche para descansar. Lo elegimos porque tenía pinta de ser nuevo, estar limpio y tener un servicio correcto, por lo que servía a la perfección para lo que necesitábamos (descansar después de hacer 800 kms sin parar). Cumplió al 100% con todo lo que esperábamos, lo recomiendo.
- Habitación limpia, cama cómoda, ducha amplía y personal muy amable.
El Descanso de Gaia
El Descanso de Gaia is situated in Rabanal del Camino, 16.2 miles from Ponferrada.Every room comes with a shared bathroom and a shared toilet. There is a seating area in El Descanso de Gaia and there is free WiFi throughout the property.There is a shared kitchen at the property, it is equipped with kitchenware, refrigerator, microwave and stove-top. There is a storage room for bicycles and motorbikes available.Astorga is 11.8 miles from El Descanso de Gaia, while Villafranca del Bierzo is 28 miles away. Las médulas is 31.1 miles from the property and Castillo de Ponferrada is 30 Km away.
- This was a lovely stop on the Camino. Delightful host who contacted me prior to arrival and helped me with my bag. Shared bathroom was spotless and opposite my room . Lovely views . Comfy bed. I didn’t use them but kitchen facilities can be a bonus. Good restaurant recommendations from the host. Best value on my Camino trip. O
- Great little place. Really helpful friendly staff. Just what we wanted in a village like that on the Camino. Excellent
- Facilities were fabulous. Host vey polite and hospitable. Loved the shared bathrooms
- Nice little place to stay on your camino. Very friendly
Owner was lovely
The price was excellent
The room was very clean and well kept
The shared bathrooms were immaculately clean and showers were strong and hot
Pension Riego de Ambros
Pensión Riego de Ambros is set in Riego de Ambrós, on the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route. It is set in gardens and has a shared kitchen and a barbecue.The bright rooms at Pensión Riego de Ambros have simple décor and include free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV and heating.Ponferrada is 6.8 miles from the guest house. The famous Las Médulas rock formations and the town of Peñalba de Santiago can be reached in an hour by car.The A6 Motorway is 9.3 miles away.
- good location for pilgrims on descent from the mountains, cold room but heating helped, bathroom included in the room, ie. humidity passes into the room, paying by cardwith problems, prefer cash. few options of food in the village
- Absolutely loved my stay here. Beautiful room with balcony and stunning view. Pilar was so lovely and welcoming, and looks after you just like a Mama. I even got a great big hug when I was leaving! Would highly recommend staying here.
- Nice room & facilities. Beautiful view of the mountains from the room & balcony. Warm friendly atmosphere & proprietor. Great place right of the Camino.
- Our host was thorough and sensitive to the needs of pilgrims on the Camino. She knew about the route and helped us to wash and dry our hiking clothes . Great view of the valley from the property we
- Very clean and friendly atmosphere , owner could not have been more friendly . Good location with nearby resturants , etc.
Top Guest Houses In Santa Cruz De Montes Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Santa Cruz de Montes Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Santa Cruz de Montes Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Santa Cruz de Montes Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!