10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Santa Cruz de Moncayo Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Santa Cruz de Moncayo Aragon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Santa Cruz de Moncayo Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Santa Cruz de Moncayo Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Santa Cruz de Moncayo Aragon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Santa Cruz de Moncayo Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Santa Cruz de Moncayo Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Santa Cruz De Moncayo Aragon:
Hostal Santa Agueda
Hostal Santa Agueda is a guest house located in the historic quarter of Tarazona de Aragón, 950 feet from the Cathedral. Free Wi-Fi access is available.This guest house is a restored building featuring its original wooden beams, antique furniture and a viewpoint. The Santa Agueda features a permanent gallery with pieces from the local artist Raquel Meller.Every morning, breakfast consisting of coffee, hot chocolate or tea, orange juice and toasts or sponge cake with jam, is served.Rooms have air conditioning and heating, as well as a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with hairdryer and free toiletries. Some rooms have city views.Tourist information can be provided at the reception. Tudela is 13.7 miles away, while Zaragoza is less than an hour by car. The property offers parking at an extra cost.
Sparking clean room and toilet.
Shower excellent with plenty pressure and hot water.
- Bed really comfy. Good to have a lift in a small hotel. Were very pet friendly and security was great. Took advantage of the secure parking as we were travelling back to UK. A little walk away but no problem as in special purpose built garage. Spotlessly clean.
- The Raquel Mellor decor was brilliantly done and very interesting. Loved the fingerprint method of gaining access to the hotel after hours!
Very good location – and yes, there are spaces nearby, across the river behind the cathedral, where you can park the car for free!
I also loved the way the reception and breakfast room were decorated with old fashioned photos, creating a ‘Parisian cafe’ feel.
I was also impressed with the bathroom, which was brand new and included everything such as hairdryer and magnifying mirror.
- The location, the air conditioning and the interesting, but very olde-worlde decor.
- Sparking clean room and toilet.
Castillo de Grisel
Showcasing a playground and views of the mountain, Castillo de Grisel is located in Grisel in the region of Aragon, just 15 miles from Tudela. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some accommodations include a private bathroom with a spa bath, and others have free toiletries and a hair dryer. Some units have a seating area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the garden or city. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a shared lounge, gift shop, and shops at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as cycling and hiking. Villafranca is 28 miles from Castillo de Grisel, and Fitero is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Zaragoza Airport, 38 miles from Castillo de Grisel.
- Extremly nice hosts, real castle experience. Perfect sourrounding and beautiful terrace to sip your wine!! Great clear room with perfect view!
- The young man who was running the hotel made us very welcome and explained all the features of the castle.
- The lady at reception was very helpful. We had dinner on site which was laid for us on the small sheltered terrace. It was very good and the service was excellent. The castle is a quirky and original place to stay. Tarazona is nearby and well worth a visit.
Everything, beautiful rustic castle!
Excellent friendly staff, very welcoming!
Very helpful when I left my suit behind, assisted with courier pick up.
Prepared dinner for us even when we arrived very late.
Breakfast was excellent.
Would recommend to anybody, hope to return.
- A lovely tranquil place, lovely staff, good food and wine.
Hostal El Lechuguero
Hostal El Lechuguero is located in Cascante’s old town, next to Plaza de los Fueros and Iglesia de la Asunción’s Church. It offers a restaurant and free Wi-Fi throughout.All heated rooms combine modern and rustic décor. Each features a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Some rooms have air-conditioning at an extra cost. Bed linen and towels are included.The à la carte restaurant serves traditional dishes of the area.Hostal el Lechuguero is 6.8 miles from Tudela. Pamplona is just over an hour’s drive away. You can also visit Moncayo Nature Reserve.
- De los mejores dos estrellas en los que me he alojado.
- La habitación cómoda, ubicado en pleno centro del pueblo, el personal muy amable y la comida en el restaurante riquisima. Cascante es pueblo a descubrir, fuimos de paso, pero merece la pena pasar allí unos días, tiene un centro ludico termal impresionante, un variado programa de conciertos y actividades, excursiones por la zona, etc.
- Estuvimos un fin de semana y tanto la limpieza y comodidad de la habitación como la amabilidad de los dueños, contribuyeron para que todo fuese perfecto.
- Prácticamente nuevo y precioso decorado, tienen un bar-restaurante a mayores y el personal de lo más agradable.
- Le lit était confortable , la propreté des lieux, amabilité de l hôte
Hotel Rural Las Abadias
This charming rural hotel is located in the small village of San Felices. The house features 8 bedrooms and has a spa and a restaurant, which specialises in roasted meats.Combining both rustic and traditional style furniture, rooms at Las Abadias offer 1 double or 2 single beds. Each room has air conditioning, satellite TV and a private bathroom. All rooms include breakfast and free spa access.The spa features a sauna, steam bath, a hot tub and massage services are also available. Other facilities include a bar, children’s playground and an outdoor terrace. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.Staff can organise guided tours around the area among other activities.The village of San Felices is 34.2 miles from Soria and just over an hours’ drive from both Logroño and Zaragoza.
- Everything was perfect. Virginia could not have been more helpful. The hotel is beautiful, and very comfortable. I had great food, both for breakfast and dinner.
- Gorgeous building, fabulous interiors and exteriors. Very friendly staff.
- The location, exceptionally clean, the owners were more than helpful and the scenery is spectacular. Would highly recommend a stay to anybody.
- Bike rental, very good quality bikes. Nice with restaurant option on location, not expensive, and delicious food. Very fine walks, extremely beautiful setting. Good heating options in room, good wi-fi. Attentive host. Info: went by public transport from Soria + taxi from Matalebreras (25 €). One small bar in San Felices village, nearest food shops & several cafes in Aguilar del Rio (8 km?).
- Everything, welcome, owner, hotel, location. Fantastic.
El Encanto del Moncayo
Featuring free WiFi, El Encanto del Moncayo offers accommodations in Ágreda, just 20 miles from Tudela. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.There is a shared lounge at the property.Arnedo is 30 miles from El Encanto del Moncayo, and Villafranca is 31 miles from the property. Zaragoza Airport is 43 miles away.
- House is quite pretty, well-decorated and very nice.
- Amabilidad del personal. Relacion precio-calidad excelente. Localización.
Todo muy bien, como era la última habitación que quedaba nos alojaron en una habitación que daba a la parte de atrás del edificio y no tenía mucha luz.
La cama era cómoda y el tamaño de la habitación estaba muy bien
Por lo demás la decoración muy actual y los dueños muy amables.
- Cama muy comoda. Habitacion calentita. Microondas para calentar con gran menajecde cocina
- Epa, pueblo bonito y tranquilo. El hostal nuevo de reciente renovación y muy bonito. Desayuno bueno, suficiente y gente sana. Muy recomendable
HOSTAL DOÑA JUANA
Located in Ágreda, 28 miles from Soria, HOSTAL DOÑA JUANA features a restaurant and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain rooms feature views of the mountain or city. The rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Tudela is 22 miles from HOSTAL DOÑA JUANA, and Arnedillo is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Zaragoza Airport, 47 miles from HOSTAL DOÑA JUANA.
- Just outside the village, easily accessible, parking. Quiet. Desk
- La cama era cómoda y el baño era muy nuevo. En general todo aceptable.
- Cerca de todo . Y con unas vistas excelentes al Moncayo la comida muy buena y todo casero
Fin de semana familiar con varias habitaciones, diferentes pero iguales en …ESTUPENDAS!!!
Grande, amplias y muy limpias. Sitio tranquilo que permite el descanso.
- La situación, la amabilidad y trato del personal. Habitación amplia y cómoda. Baño totalmente reformado. Recepción nocturna sin problemas. Servicio de comidas.
Featuring free WiFithroughout the property, Casa Pinilla offers accommodations in Cascante, just 6 miles from Tudela.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels.Arnedo is 27 miles from Casa Pinilla, and Calahorra is 26 miles away. Zaragoza Airport is 40 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Borja Peñas De Herrera
Featuring free Wi-Fi, Peñas De Herrera is a guest house located in Borja, 37.3 miles from Zaragoza. The property is 5 minutes’ walk from the medieval old town.Each heated room includes a TV and either a private bathroom or access to a shared bathroom. A shared fridge, and a microwave are in the kitchen; and towels and bed linen are also provided.Breakfast is self-service, consisting of a Dolce Gusto coffee machine in the hall and packaged pastries, to have in the kitchen or the garden terrace.A bar, restaurant and supermarket can be found within 1,000 feet of Peñas De Herrera. The property offers a shuttle service to Zaragoza’s airport and train station at an extra cost.The Sanctuary of Mercy Church, including the famous Ecce Homo restored fresco, is 3.7 miles from the guest house. The Moncayo Nature Reserve is 12.4 miles away. Tudela can be reached in 30 minutes by car.
- Everything clean and new. Really friendly owner. He gave us flexibility in our late time of arrival. Big rooms and very clean shared bathroom. Free little breakfast. Silence and peace. Nice terrace. Place to repeat.
very good suggestions for nearby sights
- L’accueil était de grande qualité de même que la propreté
- Buena relación calidad-precio. Habitación con jardín exterior.
- La amabilidad y naturalidad del recepcionista fue excelente
Featuring free WiFithroughout the property, Hostal Gargal offers accommodations in Olvega, just 25 miles from Soria.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Tudela is 28 miles from Hostal Gargal, and Fitero is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Zaragoza Airport, 49 miles from Hostal Gargal.
- Very helpful staff,spotlessly clean and stylish interior.comfortable bed nice kitchen facilities.
- Disponer de una cocina completa a nuestra disposición y lo acogedora que era la habitación
- La habitación amplia, cómoda, tranquila y bien decorada. Cocina a disposición del cliente. Buen trato y buena ubicación.
- Todo fue perfecto, la persona que nos atendió, todos los detalles del alojamiento…
- Igual que en las fotos, incluso es mas grande. Volvería a reservar aqui por el precio que tienen
One of our top picks in Tudela.Located in the centre of Tudela, this guest house offers comfortable accommodation with free WiFi. There is a Navarran restaurant which serves local, seasonal produce.All rooms at Hostal Remigio feature parquet floors and central heating. Each includes a TV, telephone and work desk. The private bathroom has a shower or bath tub.Guests can enjoy typical dishes from Tudela and Navarra at Remigio restaurant. A buffet breakfast is also served.Las Bardenas Reales Nature Reserve is about 15 minutes’ drive away. Pamplona and Logroño can both be reached in about 1 hour by car.Tudela Railway Station is less than 10 minutes’ walk away.
- Super location near the old town & central plaza. Charming place with well laid out comfortable rooms.
- Perfect location, very nice rooms & xlnt staff.
- Staff are extremely helpful with checking in and also checking out The location was fantastic. The accommodation was clean tidy and well presented if a little bit old fashion but it suits the property. The bathroom is modern and very clean.
- Very friendly. Close to the centre. Excellent meal for the price.
- The location was good in the heart of the town. However, it was not quite as I had expected. I had a pet and thought we would be accessible to a river for some nice walks. It was a lovely square next to the hotel with lovely restaurants and cafes. The lady at reception was very helpful and spoke English.
Top Guest Houses In Santa Cruz De Moncayo Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Santa Cruz de Moncayo Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Santa Cruz de Moncayo Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Santa Cruz de Moncayo Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!