10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Santa Cruz de Campezo Basque Country – Top Hotel Reviews
Santa Cruz de Campezo Basque Country is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Santa Cruz de Campezo Basque Country. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Santa Cruz de Campezo Basque Country. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Santa Cruz de Campezo Basque Country. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Santa Cruz de Campezo Basque Country right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Santa Cruz de Campezo Basque Country with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Santa Cruz De Campezo Basque Country:
Casa Rural de Habitaciones Martintxo
Offering a restaurant, Casa Rural de Habitaciones Martintxo is located in the quiet mountain town of Armañanzas. It offers rustic-style rooms with stone walls and a private balcony.The property has a TV lounge and a terrace. Free WiFi access is available in public areas. Breakfast and packed lunches are available.Other facilities offered at the property include a tour desk. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking, and there are many great routes nearby.This country house is 2,300 feet from Torres del Río, on Santiago de Compostela Road. A free pick-up service is offered to pilgrims from Torres del Río. Viana is 7.5 miles from Casa Rural de Habitaciones Martintxo, and Logroño is 11.2 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Hostal Rural San Andrés
Set on the Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route, on the French Route, Hostal Rural San Andrés offers an outdoor pool, a spa and a wellness centre with free access. Free WiFi is provided.Housed in a building with exposed stone walls, all rooms come with a flat-screen satellite TV, and a private bathroom with free toiletries and hairdryer. All have a balcony with mountains views.At Hostal Rural San Andrés you will find a restaurant; and a small selection of shops is in the surrounding streets.Other facilities offered at the property include meeting facilities, a shared lounge and a games room. A washing machine and a dryer are also available for guests. A free private parking is available on-site. The closest airport is Pamplona Airport, 46 minutes’ drive away.
- Small swimming pool and free small glass of ice cold beer on arrival on a very hot day.
- Beautiful rooms, right on the Camino. Super clean.
Modern and clean
Rooms are lovely and comfortable
Right at the entrance of town after a long day of walking
Good restaurant on-site
A beautiful town on the camino de Santiago
- It was lovely and very clean. The meal was delicious and a great value.
- Nice stop while walking the Camino. Very good Pilgrim menu at hotel restaurant.
La Pata de Oca
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the pool, La Pata de Oca is located in Torres del Río. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature views of the garden or city. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bath or shower.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Logroño is 10 miles from La Pata de Oca, and Vitoria-Gasteiz is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Vitoria Airport, 33 miles from the property.
- The staff were extremely helpful. We were in town for work. The staff helped us out with getting an issue solved we were having work-wise. They went out of their way, brought us to a supply store in a neighbouring town and then dropped us off at work at the neighbouring race track. Special thanks to Paco Mato
- Es un albergue que además tiene habitaciones con baño. Estan muy bien. Y además puedes estar en contacto con todos los peregrinos en su bonito patio
Buen emplazamiento, agradable terraza.
Personal muy amable.
- La stanza tripla era confortevole, non c’erano finestre, ma una porta che dava sul cortile di entrata. Il bagno nella stanza era pulito.
- Struttura accogliente con accorgimenti piacevoli, la camera molto pulita e completa di asciugamani e accessori per il bagno. Siamo arrivati a metà pomeriggio e dopo un po di relax e una doccia calda abbiamo deciso di cenare in struttura. La cena è stata ottima, squisita la torta di mele!
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Pensión Ostadar offers accommodations in Los Arcos. Private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a shared bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Logroño is 14 miles from Pensión Ostadar, and Vitoria-Gasteiz is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 31 miles from the property.
- Located right on the Camino, close to bars/restaurants and Los Arcos’s beautiful church.
Owner was nice; Room was clean – no meals at this pension but coffee/tea available to make.
Was nice to have a bath after walking all day.
Room was comfortable and quiet it was clean and it was on the Camino route out of town
Staff were helpful and pleasant
- The owner was so helpful. There was a little kitchen with fridge, microwave and a coffee machine. The bonus for someone on the Camino Francés, a bath in the shared bathroom. Worth every penny!
- Beautiful and comfortable and right on the Camino de Santiago.
Located in the ancient town of Los Arcos, on the Pilgrim’s Way to Santiago, Hostal Suetxe offers air-conditioned rooms with views. Free luggage storage and Free Wi-Fi are available.Featuring a rustic décor, rooms come with single or double bed and en-suite bathroom with free toiletries. All have a wardrobe, desk and TV. Bed linen and towels are provided.The restaurant and cider bar inside the property serves breakfasts and drinks.Hostal Suetxe is 10 minutes’ walk from Santa Maria Church and from the town center. Estella is 25 minutes’ drive away and Logroño Airport is 40 Km from the guest house. A free public parking is available nearby.
- Clean room, staff ok, food was outstanding but a little getting orders in. Worth the wait.
- Everything works smoothly, room is clean and quiet, plenty of hot water, kind host. Very close to main square, bus stop, and camino out of town.
- We selected a room with a tub and were pleasantly surprised to discover it was a jacuzzi! The beds were very comfortable. The room was nicely furnished. The location is close to the main plaza.
– helpful staff, they suggested some good restaurants in town
– comfortable room
– super clean bathroom
– good location
– warm shower after a whole day of walking the Camino felt amazing
- The proprietor was not n site but came when we called. She was less ant.
Pension los Arcos
Pension los Arcos is situated in Los Arcos, 14.3 miles from Logroño and 28 miles from Olite. Navarra Rally Circuit is 1.2 miles from the property.The rooms include a flat-screen TV and a fan. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer. Pension los Arcos features free WiFi throughout the property.Elciego is 21.7 miles from Pension los Arcos, while Estella is 10.6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 31.1 miles from Pension los Arcos. Free public parking is available nearby.
- Warm welcome and lots of local info from Josē, the best host we met on the Camino.
The room was spacious , bathroom good and lots hot water
Ideal when walking the Comino
- My wife needed medical attention. Jose the manager of the pension drove us to the clinic only to find it closed. He then called the staff and convinced them to open, something we could never have done with our limited language skills. Jose also steered us to a wonderful restaurant.
- Great place to stay on The Camino. Friendly staff with clothes washer and a vending machine with beer. What else could you want.
- The manager/owner was so helpful. Gave good recommendations of quality local restaurants with home cooking as opposed to the pilgrims menu in the plaza which is straight out the freezer. Very modern. Very clean. Very quick check in. Leave your key on desk when finished. Good showers. Overall an excellent stay.
Pensión Arroniz is located in Arróniz’s historic centre. The guest house offers air-conditioned rooms with either a private or a shared bathroom.The basic rooms at Pensión Arroniz come with heating and some of them include a flat-screen TV. Towels and bed linen are provided. Rooms with a private bathroom have free WiFi.Many bars, restaurants and shops can be found within a 5 minutes’ walk. There is a public sports centre with a swimming pool 650 feet from the guest house.Los Arcos Racetrack is 6.2 miles from the property. Arróniz offers easy access to the A-12 Motorway. Pamplona and Logroño can be reached within a 30-minute drive.
No reviews yet.
Pensión La Redonda
One of our top picks in Logroño.Featuring free WiFithroughout the property, Pensión La Redonda offers pet-friendly accommodations in Logroño, just 29 miles from Vitoria-Gasteiz.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a seating area to relax in after a busy day. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Haro is 22 miles from Pensión La Redonda, and Ezcaray is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Vitoria Airport, 32 miles from Pensión La Redonda.
- This is a 40 euro hostel. Our expectations were not high.
- Easy walk from a large free car park. Very close to the tapas bars.
- Пансион рядом с собором , просыпаешься под звон колоколов. Классно. Спасибо молодому человеку на ресепшн, помог вызвать скорую, очень оперативно сработал.
- La ubicación y la amplitud del apartamento. Las camas eran muy cómodas.
- Alojamiento sencillo pero con lo necesario, para durmir es mas que suficiente. Ubicación excelente, al lado de la calle San Juan y Laurel. Si volvemos repetiremos
Pensión La Bilbaina – Albergue Logroño
One of our top picks in Logroño.Located in Logroño, 29 miles from Vitoria-Gasteiz, Pensión La Bilbaina – Albergue Logroño features free WiFi access and private parking.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Haro is 22 miles from pension la bilbaina logrono, and Ezcaray is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Vitoria Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- Great location. Staff were friendly and helpful on check in, however they didn’t speak much English despite the listing saying “we speak your language”.
- The pension is very welll located just off the Portales, a delightful cloistered main street, and close to the cathedral. The rooms are situated on upper floors of a large corner building and there is no lift, which might cause difficulties for some travellers. The rooms are small but have everything required. My room gave onto the street and was quite noisy in the early hours of the morning, but it was very good value.
– great location, right in the old town, close to all the restaurants and the cathedral
– clean bathroom
- Great location – nice breakfast bar across the road.
Hay algunas habitaciones del segundo piso que están renovadas y son muy limpias y cómodas
One of our best sellers in Logroño! Pensión Entreviñas is located in the Logroño City Centre neighborhood in Logroño, 29 miles from Vitoria-Gasteiz and 22 miles from Haro.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom.Ezcaray is 30 miles from Pensión Entreviñas, and Elciego is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Vitoria Airport, 32 miles from Pensión Entreviñas.
Cozy little pension in the heart of the city, right in the pedestrian street with tapas and wine bars. Crispy clean rooms
, perfect location, very friendly staff!
The room was very comfortable and recently remodeled in a very tasteful manner. The owner was very helpful.
The location is in the heart of the historic town. There is a very nice museum right down the street, the cathedral is only a few blocks away. It’s only two blocks from a street filled with tapas/pinchos bars.
We’re waking the Camino de Santiago and found this to be an ideal accommodation.
- Nice small hotel in heart of Logroño very close to Calle Laurel. Very friendly staff and cozy rooms
- nice, clean, modern, good location, very good value for money
- Cozy little pension in the heart of the city, right in the pedestrian street with tapas and wine bars. Crispy clean rooms
Top Guest Houses In Santa Cruz De Campezo Basque Country Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Santa Cruz de Campezo Basque Country to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Santa Cruz de Campezo Basque Country but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Santa Cruz de Campezo Basque Country. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!