10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Sant Joan Despí Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Sant Joan Despí Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Sant Joan Despí Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sant Joan Despí Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sant Joan Despí Catalonia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Sant Joan Despí Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Sant Joan Despí Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Sant Joan Despí Catalonia:
Fonda Chavarria is located in Sant Joan Despí, just 6 miles from Barcelona. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a shared bathroom.Sitges is 16 miles from Fonda Chavarria, and Castelldefels is 7 miles away. Barcelona El Prat Airport is 5 miles from the property.
We were able to park on the street for free. It was very easy to get into central Barcelona by train.
We needed to get to the airport very early in the morning and it only took us 10 minutes.
- Had a good stay! My room got cleaned every day and not many noise of other people, coming back again!
- For me the hotel although somewhat basic , was nicely located near to a train station because my main interest was making the trip to Barcelona,which I did each day ,I had chosen this hotel because it was not too far away from Barcelona and the price of my 9 day stay worked out very cheap indeed , specially compared to prices of properties in Barcelona itself . Further more the train tickets were very nicely priced and the actual journey to Barcelona took about 20 minutes . So for me personally it gave me everything I wanted , cheap accommodation , good access to the fascinating city of Barcelona , the hotel was well maintained , clean and the owner friendly and approachable .
The location was much closer to the train station than described (short 5 minute walk – 200-250m). Train frequency every 20 minutes taking you directly into the city center (Pl de Catalunya). Located within Zone 1, so you can buy a €15 2 day travel card for train, metro, public transport.
Staff were helpful & friendly, restaurant nice. Safe, quiet neighborhood.
Anfitriones agradables, muy amables y comprensivos, nos ocupamos de todo, una agradable sensación de hogar. Muy recomendado!
מארחים נעימים ונחמדים במיוחד, דאגו להכל, הכוונה ועזרה, הרגשה נעימה של בית.
- We were able to park on the street for free. It was very easy to get into central Barcelona by train.
Hostal Lami offers good-value accommodations with free Wi-Fi access and satellite TV. It is in the center of Esplugues de Llobregat, with good access to Barcelona El Prat Airport.The hotel is just 20 minutes by bus from Plaça Espanya and the Montjuïc Feria. It is well-connected to the center of the city by bus and tram.Rooms at Hostal Lami are simple and comfortable. They all have air conditioning and a private bathroom.The hotel has a 24-hour front desk. It offers laundry, dry cleaning and fax services, for an additional fee. There are also vending machines.
- Perfect to sleep before going to the airport, not spectacular but enough.
- The staffs were kind, and it was easy to get there from the airport.
- Friendly staff – good price for Barcelona during a busy week of MWC and Formula 1 testing – decent stay with one or two great restaurants in the area
- The hostel is really clean and tidy. It is located in a quiet neighbourhood and provides a cozy environment for rest after a day of travelling. It is also near tram station which provides convenient access to other tourist spots in central Barcelona. There are also some nice restaurants nearby.
- loved the windows. comfortable and clean. clean bathrooms.
Hostal Restaurante Cornella
Hostal Restaurante Cornella is located in Cornellà de Llobregat, just 5 miles from Barcelona. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.Sitges is 16 miles from Hostal e Cornella, and Castelldefels is 7 miles from the property. Barcelona El Prat Airport is 4.3 miles away.
- The owner are very kind and public transportation close.
The room was clean and they changed towels every day.
The underground is only 10 minutes away.
- The staff were very helpful. We asked for extra pillows and they brought them to our room immediately.
- The hostel was clean but had very rough edges. Room was small with no views. I’ve paid less for better
- You have the tram and plenty of buses that takes you to the centre of Barcelona in 30 minutes. There’s a small supermarket opposite the hostel which is quite handy. No far away we found a market in ‘Sant Ildefons’ where they have all sorts of food.
Hostal Rambla is located in Sant Boi del Llobregat, just 7 miles from Barcelona.Each room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bidet and shower.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Sitges is 14 miles from Hostal Rambla, and Castelldefels is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Barcelona El Prat Airport, 3.7 miles from Hostal Rambla.
- Cleanliness, location near train station and bus stop.
- Very nice and very helpful staff – super nice bed going to sleep like a baby
- Super helpful guy at check in. Very comfy bed and conveniently located for airport.
- Good affordable, clean accommodation. Close to public transport facilities.
- Sant Boi de Llobregat is a lovely city close to Barcelona. An old neighbourhood with plenty of nice restaurants and small shops, enchanting in its own right. Indeed, I spent more time there than in Barcelona, where my event was held. I even decided to share my birthday celebration between them. The hotel is a 5-minute walk to the Metro station where I could reach any part of the big city and 30 minutes by bus from El Prat Airport. Llobregat is more affordable than Barcelona. Swift accomodation, with a gentle staff and nice toaletry. Unforgettable location!
Hostal Cal Siles
Hostal Cal Siles is located in El Prat de Llobregat, 6 miles from Barcelona and 16 miles from Sitges.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.You will find a tour desk at the property.Castelldefels is 6 miles from Hostal Cal Siles, and Terrassa is 18 miles from the property. Barcelona El Prat Airport is 1.9 miles away.
- Communication with staff was good. I was asked when I would arrive, and someone was waiting for me.
- The money is worth it absolutelly for the place!!! It’s right next to bus stops and metro stations. Perfect communication from the staff by emails, really easy and comfortable check in and check out process. Thank you so much!
- all facilities in the hostal is okay or reasonable with it’s price
The bus stop to the airport is very close, we could see it in front of the hotel
The staff welcoming us was very friendly and helpful
- Perfect for our early flight. Weekdays the first regular bus to the airport passed the hostal 5:55 and took 10 minutes. Metro was also close but it would have been a couple of euros more expensive. Our room was spacy, clean and quiet. The surroundings of the hostal normal not-the-most-central-city, thus ok.
Camp Nou Home
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Camp Nou Home offers accommodations in Hospitalet de Llobregat.The rooms have a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is fitted with a shared bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Barcelona is 2.7 miles from Camp Nou Home, and Sitges is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Barcelona El Prat Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Loved it, way better than expected. Booked a bunk bed, got two single great beds! And the view for the terrace was amazing. 🙂
- The rooms from second floor looked exactly like the one in the booking pictures, it was a good place to crash for one night. It was clean , and quite spacious.
The pictures had obviously been taken when it was new . My husband had to fix the shower twice .
Whilst the showers were being used you couldn’t use a toilet and people spend excessive amounts of time in bathroom due to hairdryer being fixed to the wall in there .
- Had two shower/toilets for just five rooms. Was really clean and had everything you needed for self catering.
- highly recommend location for those who want to visit FC Barcelona
Hostal Sans is located in the Sants-Montjuïc neighborhood in Barcelona, 0.8 miles from Camp Nou and 1.3 miles from Montjuïc.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The guesthouse also provides car rental. Palau Sant Jordi is 1.3 miles from Hostal Sans, and Portal de l’Angel is 2.1 miles from the property. Barcelona El Prat Airport is 6 miles away.
- The location is great for this Hostel. Just a walk to the Barcelona Sants station, easy access to metro and airport. The room and private bathroom were very clean, bathroom modern.
- The location and the neighbourhood were away from the hustle and bustle of Barcelona downtown, though very well linked with Metro.The room and the bathroom was cleaned daily. I recommend it because the staff was very polite.They issue invoices if you need one, have a luggage room to store your suitcases in case of late flight.
- We stayed in this hotel with my friend and we liked it so much! Location is perfect! The guy in reception, Herman was super nice to us all the time😊 I would definitely recommend to stay in this hotel😊 by the way the view from balcony of our room from 5th floor was amazing😍
- What an amazing find. The suite i stayed in was gorgeous, massive, hot tub nath, walkin showers. This is more of a 3-4 star hotel not a 2 star hostal like it advertises. I was pleasantly suprised. Room was spotless, free WiFi, amazing beds, view was perfect, had netflix and lots more on the tv. I’ll defo be using again. Would highly highly recommend this place. 🙂
- Good basic comfort in the room. On 6th floor so fairly noisy area not a problem. Easy walking distance from Sants rail station. Lots of eateries near by.
Pensión Carlos III
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Pensión Carlos III offers accommodations in El Prat de Llobregat.Each room includes a shared bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.Barcelona is 5 miles from Pensión Carlos III, and Sitges is 16 miles away. Barcelona El Prat Airport is 2.5 miles from the property.
- The owner is a great guy. Very helpful. In a quiet location near the airport.
- Airport transfer 25 Euro by taxi which is very expensive
- Most importantly, it was clean and quiet! It was very convenient to the airport and the train station– a great value for our purposes. We had our own sink in the room, which was terrific. The shared bathroom was clean and close by. Check-in was easy and the staff member on duty helped us with taxi info.
- We were staying only one night, just to get to the airport early in the morning. Hotel was sufficient, quite old, but very clean.
- Neat though basic room, shared restroom for my room type at least. Very helpful check in guy. A good place to rest your head not far from the airport.
One of our best sellers in Barcelona! Hostal Bejar is a family-run guesthouse in Barcelona, a quarter mile from Espanya Metro and Train station. It offers simple and functional rooms with free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom.The Magic Fountain, at the base of Montjuic Hill, is just a 10 minute walk from Bejar Hostal. Here you can watch spectacular light and water shows combined with music.Twin and triple rooms are available at Bejar. They come with heating and air conditioning.The Raval district is a 15 minute walk from the guesthouse. It offers many unique bars and restaurants. Tarragona Metro Station is 650 feet away.
- I stayed here for 3 nights and chose it for the perfect location, 5 minutes walk from Placa Espanya. A very good central base to explore the city if you don’t mind basic accommodation. I chose a room with private bathroom, it was very clean and had a comfortable bed. The shower was good, powerful and hot. The free WiFi was excellent.
- Perfect place near by city centre. Friendly owners and awesome cleaners! A fridge and a kettle are missing in the room, but bathroom is clean and confortable. Metro, regionals trains and many shops are near by the hostel.
- Very nice staff, speaking English, which is not obvious in Spain. My room was free, so I was allowed to check in at 9 am! Great location, right next to pl.Espanya, fountains, Olympic Park. Metro to city center and to other most important places in BCN. Public bus to airport 4 min walk from hostel.
This hostal serves a purpose it is very close to Barcelona sants station so if your looking for low budget accommodation near to the station it is good.
The staff are very friendly and are very willing to offer any help that you might need.
- Great location,very clean place. No big room but you have all you need, 24/7 reception. Very close to bus stops of all transports!
Hostal Porta de Ferro
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Porta de Ferro offers accommodations in Sant Boi del Llobregat.All rooms include a TV.Barcelona is 8 miles from Hostal Porta de Ferro, and Sitges is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Barcelona El Prat Airport, 4.3 miles from Hostal Porta de Ferro.
Location is convenient to reach the airport the next morning.
No receptionist but a guardian (until 23h), nice welcoming but only in spanish.
- Guy that we rent a room wasnt nice person. We asked about late check out before we get there. We get permision from him, but he said that we need to pay exra day for long stay. It wasnt nice special when we had email. We didnt pay extra!!!!
- A great priced stop near the airport. Staff were very friendly, beds were comfortable.
- I booked this Hostal because booking.com said it was 5km from the airport. That is not true as it is in another town and required a 25 minute taxi ride on the highway to reach the airport. I was very disappointed in that. If location is self-reported there should be some verification process.
- A clean but low quality guest house in a non descript area. You cant blame people for cashing in on a big trade show that took all available rooms but €90 for this place is a joke.
- Location is convenient to reach the airport the next morning.
Top Guest Houses In Sant Joan Despí Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Sant Joan Despí Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Sant Joan Despí Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Sant Joan Despí Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!