10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Sant Feliu de Boada Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Sant Feliu de Boada Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Sant Feliu de Boada Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sant Feliu de Boada Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sant Feliu de Boada Catalonia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Sant Feliu de Boada Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Sant Feliu de Boada Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Sant Feliu De Boada Catalonia:
Hostal Barris is located in central Pals, just 5 minutes’ drive from the beaches of the Costa Brava. It offers air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi and flat-screen satellite TV.The rooms feature tiled floors. Each one comes with a fridge and a private bathroom.Private parking is also available for free. You can drive to Girona Airport in 55 minutes.There are 3 pitch and putt golf courses within 3.1 miles and you can go scuba diving in the Medas Islands, which are a 15-minute drive away. Medieval towns like Peratallada, Palau Sator and Ullastret are within a 20-minute drive and the beaches of Begur, Calella and Llafranc are less than 15 minutes’ drive away.
- Very clean bedroom, comfy pillows, comfy bed. Good shower, towels replaced everyday. Very friendly owner.
- very nice designed for a humble pension next door to a wonderful restaurant run by the owners daughter.
- Nice, good value, family-run accommodation in Pals with private car park. Good location, easy to walk to old town. Nice croissants and coffee for breakfast. There’s a restaurant next door which looks lovely but is quite expensive.
We thought the location was ideal. It was close to good restaurants, the very pretty medieval Pals and an excellent beach.
The staff were very helpful and pleasant and we enjoyed our stay.
- Elegant, functional accommodation in an unassuming house on the edge of Begur. Had atmosphere and a very nice host.
Hostal Can Bassalis
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the pool, Hostal Can Bassalis is located in Pals. The guesthouse has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.You can play pool at the guesthouse. Lloret de Mar is 25 miles from Hostal Can Bassalis, and Girona is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 21 miles from the property.
Relaxing and very quiet place , all night without any noise.
Room very big and clean.
Very good breakfast ( buffet ) with local food.
Friendly and helpful owner.
very close to the beach and touristic places
- Teresa was an amazing host. She ensured everything went smoothly and even let us take her bike for our rides to the beach! There’s a VERY WELL EQUIPPED kitchen, a supermarket exactly five minutes (we timed it) walk from the property. The rooms are at least 3-star quality with a spacious bathroom and nice bath tub. Hot water is available 24/7. Teresa even arranged a FREE drop for us to the Pals bus station for an early morning bus to Barcelona! She is a real sweetheart!
- The location is in middle of the fields and the landscape seen from the window was amazing.
- Tranquility of the place. Totally peaceful. Friendly helpful staff. Very clean rooms. Excellent breakfast.
- Tranquilidad y amabilidad en una casa rural cerca de Pals
- Relaxing and very quiet place , all night without any noise.
Cal Nou is located in Corçà, 22 miles from Lloret de Mar and 10 miles from Girona.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as biking and fishing. The guesthouse also provides free use of bicycles. Roses is 21 miles from Cal Nou, and Cadaqués is 25 miles from the property. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 14 miles away.
The room and the entire B&B were cosy: we really liked the atmosphere.
We enjoyed breakfast too.
The host welcomed us perfectlly:a great stay!
- Nice hotel in the small village. Friendly staff and everything worked well, good hints to see things in the region. Good breakfast in the peaceful ambient. Good parking close by the hotel. Many good restaurants in walking distance.
- The bed was extraordinary. You just don’t want to walk off it!
- The village is tiny and beautiful and the house has been renovated keeping its wonderful vault brick ceilings which give a special atmosphere .The own is adorable ,speaks good English and makes a very good breakfast .
- The smallest hotel in my life!the best experience ever!
- The room and the entire B&B were cosy: we really liked the atmosphere.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Plaja offers accommodations in Palafrugell, just 22 miles from Lloret de Mar.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have views of the garden or city. Every room includes a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Girona is 18 miles from Hostal Plaja, and Roses is 24 miles from the property. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 21 miles away.
- For the money this is an excellent place to stay, very central, excellent and very friendly, helpful management.
- The staff were lovely and made me feel very welcome. Cute and quiet place to stay, nice comfy bed and nice hot shower. Would recommend!
- The staff was amazing, very kind and gave us a nice suggestions. The room was perfectly clean. We have a very nice balcony.
- pleasant room with balcony. although just off the main square, it was blissfully quiet and peaceful. the owner was very friendly and informative.
- Good breakfast, very good location for the town’s restaurants and entertainment.
Hostal l’Estrella offers accommodations in Palafrugell. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a tour desk at the property.The guesthouse also provides bike rental and car rental. Lloret de Mar is 22 miles from Hostal l’Estrella, and Girona is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 21 miles from Hostal l’Estrella.
- Cheerful small hotel in the center of town. Bright rooms in old and charming building. We had our own bathroom. Very friendly people. Clean room. The garden cafe closes at 11 o’clock in the evening. So you get a good night rest. Good sufficient breakfast.
- Nicely renovated, rustical, 16th century house. Rooms were big and staff very friendly. Located directly in the city center
- Very nice spacious traditional room. Amazing yard in the middle of the building.
- It had character; I liked the timber roof and tiled floors. The courtyard with a bar also added to the pleasant atmosphere.
- The garden is amazing! Breakfast was good, room was beautiful & clean, bathrooms (although shared) clean. Friendly staff. Loved our stay here!
Hostalet dels indians Guest house.
Hostalet dels indians Guest house is set in the centre of Begur. This colonial house dates from 1866 and features charming rooms and a shared lounge with a fireplace.Bright rooms at B&B Hostalet dels Indians have attractive décor in antique-romantic style, heating, and access to a private bathroom with shower and hairdryer. There is free WiFi available throughout.You can reach the Costa Brava’s beaches in less than 15 minutes by car. Palafrugell is less than 5 miles away.
- Superb family run small guest house in a perfect location.
- An amazing place to stay. Super friendly and lovely rooms.
- The hospitality of Antonia, she is such a worthy person! Thank you so much!
- The location isnt exactly near the beach. though the place is centrally located.
- Hotel located in centre of Begur, old Roman village. Comfy large bedroom with large Spanish terrace to enjoy. Very hospitable owners, Antoinella, shared the history of her family’s history home & business in the corking industry dating back to the mid 1800s and ties to the West Indies & Cuba. Plentiful breakfast. Very authentic.
Fonda Mitjà is located in Torroella de Montgrí, just 28 miles from Lloret de Mar. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms come with a TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.Girona is 16 miles from Fonda Mitjà, and Roses is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- Bed was comfortable and central location in interesting town. Beautiful big church at end of the road where you can park.
- Attention from the staff and perfect location if visiting the city.
- The staff were extremely helpful and friendly, the room was beautifully clean and the queen-sized bed really comfortable. We ate dinner at the restaurant, which was very good for the price. Breakfast was a delicious choice of sweet or savoury (homemade jam!! Divine – had to buy a jar to take home!) and located right in the centre of town. We’ll be back!
- Beautiful location in the heart of the old town, very friendly and helpful staff, nice old building
- The property is very basic with very uncomfortable beds. It felt like sleeping on a rock
Hostal Restaurante Es Bas
One of our top picks in Begur.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Hostal Restaurante Es Bas is 150 feet from Sa Riera Beach, located 1.2 miles from Begur. It offers free Wi-Fi and a restaurant with a terrace overlooking the beach.All rooms come with a fan and flat-screen TV. There is a desk, wardrobe and private bathroom with free toiletries. Some room offer Mediterranean Sea views.A free breakfast is offered in the à la carte restaurant, which serves market cuisine. There is a bar and packed lunches can be requested.There is a lounge with coin-operated computers for additional internet access. Luggage storage is offered and there is a tour desk. Pals Golf Course is a 10-minute drive away.
Restaurant placed direct to the beach
- The rooms and facility are very basic. However, it does have a great location just a few steps from a beautiful beach in a tiny village. The included breakfast was perfect for us- croissant, ham, cheese, coffee and fresh orange juice. The service at the restaurant was good. The rooms were very clean and beds were comfortable. breakfast is served on the terrace above the beach-lovely location.
- Beautiful village of Sa Riera. Close to the beach. Rooms were basic, but clean. Good breakfast. Very good value for money.
- The staff were fantastic, really helpful. The hotel is right by the beach in beautiful Sa Riera but quite a bit away from Begur if you’re travelling by bus.
- Great family run simple hotel in lovely Sa Riera. Excellent value. Breakfast on the beach. Sea view from room.
- Stunning sea-view
This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. Hostal Ondina offers accommodations in Begur. The guesthouse has a sun terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.The guesthouse also provides car rental. Lloret de Mar is 25 miles from Hostal Ondina, and Girona is 20 miles away. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 23 miles from the property.
- The room was simple, comfortable and clean; the bed was firm. The menu is filled with fresh seafood and it’s well prepared. We found the staff to be very helpful, especially Susana.
- Ok place if you just want bed for a night……it does have a balcony , well more of a space outside the room and you can see the sea
- the first room we got had see view, but directly faceing the street and a walk through balcony, facing east. So it wasnt comfortable to leave door or window open and it was really hot and noisy. We could change to another room without problems after one night. This one was quiet with a private nice balcony and not so warm.
- The sheets were clean; clean towels; one young waitress was very friendly and warm, always smiling; the other personnel were too busy and too tired to communicate with us.
Staff friendly and helpful. Food generally very good.
Nice to be within sight of the sea, balcony was appreciated and enjoyed.
Bed linen changed daily which was welcome as room was hot and there was a lack of air.
Aiguablava beach is still as good as it was 40 years ago. The coastline in the area is stunning
La Masia de Tamariu
This property is a 16-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, La Masia de Tamariu offers accommodations in Tamariu, just 24 miles from Lloret de Mar.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or mountains. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Girona is 20 miles from La Masia de Tamariu, and Roses is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 23 miles from La Masia de Tamariu.
- Excellent accommodation with oversized room. Very friendly and helpful staff. Very knowledgeable of walking trails. Very good B&B for the price.
- The hotel was comfortable and well equipped. Our host was extremely welcoming and ensured that we were furnished with all the necessary information about the area to make the most of our stay. Breakfast was simple but perfectly adequate. All in all a very nice stopover.
- Nice property with a pool one step out of the room terrace. Great views and good breakfast.
- Spacious b and b in an historic building. Excellent breakfast.
They went through extra trouble to make our stay pleasurable. The owner noticed I love her cappuccino so she’d made me 3 cups!! Every morning!!
We asked her if we could do our laundry. She did it, at no extra cost and my husband’s shirts were well ironed.
She was so friendly. Thank you, Claudia!
Top Guest Houses In Sant Feliu De Boada Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Sant Feliu de Boada Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Sant Feliu de Boada Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Sant Feliu de Boada Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!