10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Sant Cugat del Vallès Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Sant Cugat del Vallès Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Sant Cugat del Vallès Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sant Cugat del Vallès Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sant Cugat del Vallès Catalonia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Sant Cugat del Vallès Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Sant Cugat del Vallès Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Sant Cugat Del Vallès Catalonia:
Green District Residencia Estudiantes
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Green District Residencia Estudiantes offers accommodations in Bellaterra, just 9 miles from Barcelona.Every room is equipped with a shared bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Bike rental is available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for biking. Sitges is 23 miles from Green District Residencia Estudiantes, and Calella is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Barcelona El Prat Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- El queso del desayuno estaba bueno, el pan bien. Me recogieron a la estación de Bellaterra en coche con la maleta. La compañera de habitación fue agradable. El tiempo hasta la UAB es de 25 min aproximadamente si elijes el camino del bosque cercano, de noche no es recomendable ese trayecto. Te guardan la cena en la nevera.
- Molt tranquil i a prop de la universitat, que és el que volia
- La media pensión es muy cómoda porque no hay sitios de cenar por la zona (y si no cenas allí, te guardan el tupper para comer al día siguiente). Es un sitio práctico si tienes que hacer algo en la Universidad. La distancia a la estación bellaterra andando es menor que la que marca google porque se puede acortar por un parque, aunque por la noche hay que hacer el camino largo.
- Endroit tres calme et tres propre. Le personnel tres accueillant et tres serviable. Le cuisinier est excellent !
- La calidad de atención, y atentos a resolver preguntas o asuntos que se planteaban
Hostal Lami offers good-value accommodations with free Wi-Fi access and satellite TV. It is in the center of Esplugues de Llobregat, with good access to Barcelona El Prat Airport.The hotel is just 20 minutes by bus from Plaça Espanya and the Montjuïc Feria. It is well-connected to the center of the city by bus and tram.Rooms at Hostal Lami are simple and comfortable. They all have air conditioning and a private bathroom.The hotel has a 24-hour front desk. It offers laundry, dry cleaning and fax services, for an additional fee. There are also vending machines.
- Perfect to sleep before going to the airport, not spectacular but enough.
- The staffs were kind, and it was easy to get there from the airport.
- Friendly staff – good price for Barcelona during a busy week of MWC and Formula 1 testing – decent stay with one or two great restaurants in the area
- The hostel is really clean and tidy. It is located in a quiet neighbourhood and provides a cozy environment for rest after a day of travelling. It is also near tram station which provides convenient access to other tourist spots in central Barcelona. There are also some nice restaurants nearby.
- loved the windows. comfortable and clean. clean bathrooms.
LM Rooms BCN
One of our best sellers in Barcelona! Featuring free WiFi, LM Rooms BCN offers accommodations in Barcelona, just 1.7 miles from Sagrada Familia.Every room at this guest house is air-conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Park Güell is 1.7 miles from LM Rooms BCN, and Vall d’Hebron Metro Station is 2 miles away. Barcelona El Prat Airport is 11 miles from the property.
- The Metro is 150mtr from the hotel, perfect! This part of Barcelona is really quiet area, I can recommend this.
- Wonderful place. Really friendly staff willing to help. Near the subway stop and bus stop. Lots of restaurants, shops and markets in close neighbourhood. Perfect price and quality of accommodation. Very quiet place. Cleaning services were perfect. Kichten was available. I was very satisfied.
- Big bathroom, hair dryer. No problems with coming back at night. Close to Lidl and metro station.
- Very cosy/modern room. Busstop at 50 meters, Metro 3 minutes walk. Very easy going neighbourhood. Was nice to get away from the busy city center at night.
- The staff is great, location is also easily reachable.
One of our best sellers in Barcelona! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Radio offers accommodations in Barcelona, just half a mile from Portal de l’Angel.A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Reial Plaza is 0.6 miles from Hostal Radio, and La Seu, Cathedral of Barcelona is 0.6 miles away. The nearest airport is Barcelona El Prat Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- The personnel was great, very helpful. They agree to leave the luggage after check out and give me and my friend opportunity to use the stuff bathroom before our flight. Highly recommend.
- We had booked this apartment because of the price and location. The photos of the hotel made the hotel look less good, than it actually is! We arrived at 10 o’clock in the morning, luckily there was already a room available. The rooms were clean and bigger than we expected. The staff was also nice.
- Great location just 10 mins walk from la Rambla. Everything is walking distance, close to bus and metro. Room Service every day.
- Great value for money and great location! clean and tidy! Also all stuff been very frendly and helpful! thank you very much, Will definetly stay there again!
- Very helpful staff; good location; there is info pult at the reception where you can have many discount cupons.
Hostal Athenas is located in Sant Adria de Besos, just 4 miles from Barcelona.Each room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a tour desk at the property.Sitges is 25 miles from Hostal Athenas, and Santa Susanna is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Barcelona El Prat Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- The staff, Pep & Victor were very friendly and helpful. So was the cleaning staff. The price was much lower than if we had stayed near Plaza Cataluña. The rooms were clean. 5 minute walk from the metro station and bus stop. Bus route B25 takes you to the old gothic area.
- This hostel is close to the underground train line so doesn’t take long to get into the city. It was clean and tidy and the staff were friendly and helpful.
- Very convenient hostal and reasonable price. Close to the metro (20 min to the city Centre), markets and some restaurants. The self-checking went smoothly, room was very clean and the vending machines provided the essentials. When returning to Barcelona will stay here again.
- Well maintained and very clean. Easily accessible by metro, 35 minutes to the hart of the city. Very helpful staff 🙂
- Near metro station,parking cost 10 euro the day,air-condition,resepionist helpfull
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Barcelona Camp offers accommodations in Bellaterra. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have views of the mountain or pool. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bath or shower.There is free shuttle service at the property.Barcelona is 9 miles from Barcelona Camp, and Sitges is 24 miles away. Barcelona El Prat Airport is 14 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Barcelona Nice & Cozy Residencia de Estudiantes
Barcelona Nice & Cozy Residencia de Estudiantes is located in Barcelona’s Horta district, 20 minutes on the metro from Sants Train Station. It offers a rooftop with mountain and sea views, a terrace with a barbecue, and cozy colourful rooms with shared bathrooms.The Horta area is full of parks, and you can walk to Labyrinth Park, a hidden treasure in this beautiful neighbourhood, in 15 minutes. Turó de la Peira, Guinardó and Carmel parks are also within a 15-minute walk. Park Guell, Gaudi´s famous park, can be reached in 30 minutes by bus or metro. The Sagrada Familia is just 10 minutes away by metro and Horta Metro Station is a 5-minute from the property.Guests have access to a shared kitchen with a microwave, fridge and kitchenware.Staff at the Barcelona Nice & Cozy’s reception can provide free maps and information about what to see and do in Barcelona. There is also free WiFi in public areas. An airport shuttle service is available at an extra cost.Barcelona Nice & Cozy has a communal kitchen for guests’ use. There is also a shared dining area, and you can find several supermarkets within a 10-minute walk of the guest house.
- Really near L3 and L5. Great coffee and lovely lady runs it. Great value
- The staff was very good at communicating with us. They even booked the airport shuttle for us even though it was a little less than 24 hours in advance! The bathroom was clean as was our room. It was pretty close to a metro stop–10-15 minute walk depending on how fast you walk.
- Nice staff, a garden to have a breakfast. Good transport facilities. Beautiful, kind dog, unfortunately closed up somewhere for the most of the day.
- Roof terrace great to sit when weather permits. Value for money, if you take what we paid per head per night it was good. Landlady and son very pleasant.
- the Hotel is aptly named, my wife and I both enjoyed our stay here. although it is not close to the airport it was on the main Blue line which catered for most of the activities we had planned and the T-10 metro ticket lasted the duration of the visit. The owners and family were very friendly and approachable which provided a home from home feel to the visit. Would recommend to anyone and would stay here again.
Casa Vilaró Park Guell
This stylish villa is located next to Gaudi’s Park Guell. Set in intimate gardens, it offers a seasonal outdoor pool, a sun terrace and free WiFi.Casa Vilaró is set in a listed building, the first Rationalist building to be built in Spain. Its air-conditioned rooms feature contemporary décor and garden views. All 4 bedrooms have a flat-screen TV and an en suite bathroom with hairdryer and slippers. Bed linen and towels are included.Offering views of Barcelona, the villa includes a shared, covered and furnished terrace, table tennis and a basketball court. There is a shared library with a fireplace, a shared dining room and a shared kitchen equipped with an oven, microwave, dishwasher, washer-dryer, and complimentary coffee, marmalade, oil, and milk.Numerous bars, restaurants and shops are a short walk away. The centre of the Bohemian Gracia area, with its pleasant squares, is 10 minutes’ walk away.Casa Vilaró is 1,950 feet from Vallcarca Metro Station and 9 minutes’ walk from Lesseps Metro Station. You can reach Plaza Cataluña Square and La Rambla by metro in around 15 minutes.
- Staff were amazing…nothing was too much trouble! Acommodation was very clean and everything we needed was on hand. Its easy to get to from Placa Catalunya-metro to Lesseps (4 stops) and the 116 bus from side of metro station leave you outside door. The area is quite hilly and can be difficult to access if there are mobility issues though.
- The woman we worked with that helped us check in was very helpful, but her boss was not. We had booked a room to add an extra bed in and when we got there we were told that it would not be possible even though when checking out online, the confirmation said it was (see attached photo). We then had to pay extra after they had messed up our reservation in order to accommodate everyone even though we had specifically booked this room because the terms and conditions said it would allow for us to add another room.
- Nice House. Close to park güell. Flexible Arrival and departure.
- Lila – from Georgia – welcomed us very nicely, she gave us bottle of champagne, because my uncle had birthday and next day had birthday my mom, so she gave us 3 bottles of beer, it was really nice surprise. The kitchen is huge and had everything what we need. Lila said that we can also use frigde and take from there everything we need, so we were also cooking. Our room was okay, nice and clean also with balcony, so we could open door in the night. Area around is also very quiet and safe with beautiful view. I will come back for sure. The bus stop is next to the main door what is also very useful.
- The living/kitchen area and laundry facilities !
Residencia Universitaria San Marius- Muntaner
Residencia San Marius- Muntaner- Students Only is a student residence located in the Sant Gervasi district of Barcelona, 15 minutes’ walk from Park Güell. It offers rooms with a fridge and free Wi-Fi access.The dining room has a 40-inch plasma TV with satellite channels and a DVD player. It is also equipped with a microwave, toaster and coffee machine for guests to prepare breakfast.San Marius halls of residence has a study room with free internet terminals and a water dispenser.Reservations (short or long stays) are for students or academic staff who want to stay for academic reasons.Please note, the residence is open to the university community, including students, professors, researchers, administrative staff, etc, all year round.Tibidabo Mountain and its theme park are 15 minutes’ drive away and can also be reached in public transport.Putxet Station is just 650 feet away, and offers access to Plaza Catalunya in a 8-minute train ride. Lesseps Metro station is just 15 minutes’ walk away while Barcelona’s ring road is 0.6 miles away.
- This place is absolutely awful, I paid for 3 nights but I had to move out after the first night. Not at all noise proof, there was a hole between my room and the other room, and the person in the next room was smoking at night and I could smell the smoke. The staff is non-existent. There was a girl when I arrived but after that there was no staff who I could talk to about the room. I emailed them several times the next day but no reply. So I just booked another place, checked out and left the keys in the drop box. I can’t even explain how dirty the toilets were (one of them was blocked with poop)
- Value for money is good. It was a very cheap stay for 2 nights.
The house is not in the center of Barcelona, but there are bus and metro stations nearby. Also, you have supermarkets around the corner.
The size of the rooms was good. We had cupboards, desks and fridges in every room.
Check-in and Check-out were without any difficulty and on the last day we could store our luggage after the check-out.
The woman on the reception was nice and could speak fluent english.
Also, WiFi worked without problems.
- The location is good, very quite and nice district with good transport accessibility. Our room was big and comfortable, lots of places to store things. The best part – there was a fully functional kitchen with free access and even some free food for everyone (like, salt, sugar, spaghetti, sauces, etc.)
les filles changer souvent a la reception mais elles etait toutes aussi charmante et gentils
j’ai beaucoup aimer la grandeur de la chambre et le confort du lit.
Hostal Lesseps is located in the Gràcia neighborhood in Barcelona, just 0.6 miles from Park Güell.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Sagrada Familia is 1.2 miles from Hostal Lesseps, and Portal de l’Angel is 1.7 miles away. The nearest airport is Barcelona El Prat Airport, 8 miles from Hostal Lesseps.
- Really wonderful and accommodating staff. The location is great: right next to the Vila de Gràcia neighborhood and a two-minute walk from the metro, which will take you to the city center in only a few stops. The hostel is very clean and you get a great value for what you pay.
near by the metro station.
they let us to keep tha luggage until our plane took off.
- All the people at the reception is very good and helped us with all the information that we needed. Noella is very kind and gentle. The room and bathroom are good, big and very clean. The wi fi is perfect. The property is really very near the Lesseps metro station and you can easily go to the many touristic attractions of the city very easily by metro. There is a great place with a good price to have breakfast in front of the hotel. There are supermarkets and restaurants near the hotel. If you have time you can go to Park Guell on foot, it is not far. If you are short in time it is just one metro station to go to this attraction.
- The location is good, close to Metro Station Lesseps. The beds are comfortable. Our 3 bedded room was a good size (complete with a wardrobe).
- The location was nice and quiet. Metro was really close and it’s also just a 20 minutes walk to Passeig de Gracia. Beds were comfy and everything was clean. Check out at noon was really appreciated.
Top Guest Houses In Sant Cugat Del Vallès Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Sant Cugat del Vallès Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Sant Cugat del Vallès Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Sant Cugat del Vallès Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!