10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Sanet y Negrals Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
Sanet y Negrals Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Sanet y Negrals Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sanet y Negrals Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sanet y Negrals Valencia Community. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Sanet y Negrals Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Sanet y Negrals Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Sanet Y Negrals Valencia Community:
Hostal El Trovador
One of our top picks in Altea.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Altea, 7 miles from Benidorm, Hostal El Trovador features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms have a private bathroom.Alicante is 31 miles from Hostal El Trovador, and Gandía is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 36 miles from Hostal El Trovador.
- Very clean and comfortable for a very reasonable price! Nice staff and a great family feel. Good secured parking and very easy to get to the city. Having a car is helpful.
- Right by the beach and a short walk from lots of nice restaurants on the promenade in Altea. Plenty of parking.
- Location overlooking the sea. Comfortably just away from the centre of town with tram and bus nearby. World heritage site, beautiful small beaches and bays on the doorstep
- Everything, close to perfect small hotel with outstanding friendly and accommodating owners and staff!
more than expected staff while we do not speak Spanish really put themselves out o assist with all our requirements.
always a smile.
Great stay. Good value.
We are early raisers and there was always some staff members about to help.
La casita de invitados
One of our best sellers in Denia! Located in Denia, 24 miles from Benidorm, La casita de invitados features a year-round outdoor pool and views of the mountain. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a TV. Certain rooms include views of the pool or garden. Each room includes a private bathroom.Gandía is 12 miles from La casita de invitados, and Calpe is 15 miles away. Alicante Airport is 50 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the pool, La Pecera is located in the Playa Els Molins neighborhood in Denia, just 24 miles from Benidorm. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a seating area where you can relax. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a private bathroom with a bath or shower and bidet, with bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries provided.Gandía is 13 miles from La Pecera, and Calpe is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 51 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Surrounded by nature, Refugio Ecoburropark is located in Vall de Ebo. This rustic accommodation offers free WiFi and mountain views from all rooms.Guests have access to a shared kitchen and a shared lounge.At Refugio Ecoburropark guests will find a garden, barbecue facilities and a terrace. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, horse riding and hiking.The property offers free parking.This farm stay is 62.1 miles from Alicante Airport.
- The owner is a very good person. The place is located in the mountains and can be a good escape from the real world when one needs it. There is a good nature and places to walk and see around.
- Estás en plena naturaleza disfrutando de tranquilidad. El personal es muy amable.
- Partimos de la base que si buscas un hotel, apartamento o algo parecido, te equivocas de lugar. Aquí vas a conseguir una experiencia con la naturaleza y como vivir con lo más básico y sencillo, sin ningún tipo de lujo, ni calidad. Es algo totalmente diferente in nos ha hecho reflexionar sobre con lo poco que se puede ser feliz. Es una experiencia para los amantes de la naturaleza y las aventuras. La zona es espectacular, es como estar en el norte, pero en Alicante y la gente del refugio es genial.
C’est un establisement très basique, mais ils sont très gentils et les vues sont trè sympas…
Le prix est en relation.
- Su magnífica ubicación y la atención del propietario. Estás en plena naturaleza con vistas a las estrellas. la posibilidad de hacer rutas guiadas.
Hostal Mi Campaña
One of our top picks in Denia.This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. This charming guest house is set in attractive gardens 350 feet from Dénia’s Bovetes Beach. Hostal Mi Campaña features rooms with balconies and an à la carte restaurant with a pretty terrace.Each simply decorated, air-conditioned room at Hostal Mi Campaña has a balcony. There is a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy a continental breakfast in the Campaña’s restaurant. Traditional Valencian and Spanish dishes are served for lunch and dinner.The centre of Dénia and its marina are within 5 minutes’ walk of the guest house. Macizo de Montgó Nature Reserve is 2.5 miles away.The AP 7 Motorway is 5.6 miles away, and connects guests to Gandia in 35 minutes. Alicante is 55.9 miles from the guest house.
- I liked this place so much that I extended my booking to 3 nights instead of just the 1 and choosing to then drive to and from Valencia to see the Fallas. The online photos don’t do it justice. It’s better than many 3 star ( and some 4 star) hotels I stayed in. Bright and modern. A beautiful bathroom with e tra toiletries than the usual shampoo/ shower gel. A lovely little balcony overlooking a shady pretty garden. Beautiful breakfast in front of a fireplace. The hostal parking. Just a 5 minute drive to the town’s seafront. And most importantly, super friendly and helpful owners. I would definitely stay here again.
- Newly refurbished rooms and very clean. Good food in the Restaurant.
- I had the usual Spanish style breakfast and I learned the tostadas and tomato salsa are not the same everywhere and I was happy to come back for more! tomato salsa was really tasty, croissants soft and fresh and freshly squeezed orange juice also arrived.
- Lovely oasis boutique hotel restaurant amongst the multi-story apartment buildings on Denia’s coast. Excellent lunch on the day we arrived. Small but very well designed room recently decorated in a contemporary style. Fabulous shower big enough for two! Our cat loved the view from our first floor balcony! Excellent continental restaurant across the street.
Excellent food: lunch and dinner menus very good value.
Nice patio for eating outside lunch and evenings.
Hostal Tres Molins
In the village of Jesús Pobre, Hostal Tres Molins features rooms with a balcony or terrace. It offers easy access to the nearby Macizo de Montgó Park and is just a 15 minute drive from Dénia’s beaches.Each simply-decorated room at Hostal Tres Molins has air conditioning. There is a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.A small selection of cafés and shops can be found in Jesús Pobre. Dénia has a range of restaurants and bars, and is just 6 miles away.Gandia and its beaches can be reached in less than 30 minutes by car. Valencia and Alicante are approximately 62 miles away.
- Little private terrace at the back and original features were exposed in the wall, large bathroom, excellent quality decoration little rural gem, great value for the money. We had spainish style breakfast in Pedro bar very reasonable and great to mix with the locals.
Breakfast not included but can be bought at the bar next door which is owned by the same people. This is a very Spanish village which we found a little unwelcoming.
The place was spotlessly clean. We only needed a few nights there whilst builders were working in our villa closeby on el Montgo.
- Cleanliness was excellent, and staff couldn’t have been more friendly. The rooms were exactly as portrayed on photos when booking. We needed somewhere near both Denia and Jávea for 2 adults and 3 young children at fairly short notice and they had a twin and a triple which suited us perfectly at the best price in the area. Perfect – thank you
- Nice reformed “casa del pueblo”. Excellent value for money. Spotlessly clean. Good sized room with terrace, and very quiet.
- Trato muy personal, lugar tranquilo y comodo, volveremos……
El Parralet offers accommodations in Adsubia.Every room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and features a TV. Views of the mountains, garden or city are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Car rental is available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for biking. Benidorm is 21 miles from El Parralet, and Gandía is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 45 miles from El Parralet.
- Julian was very helpful and knowledgeable about the area. Nothing was too much trouble. Very good breakfast, very clean and tidy. Good views from the terrace. Good value for money. We went with our dog which also worked very well. It is a place we would definitely recommend to people coming to this part of Spain.
The area was convenient for us
Place was clean and the owner very helpful
- Lovely, friendly host who truly wanted us to enjoy our stay. Breakfast was great, more than you could ever eat.
- Clean, bright, friendly, unpretentious, well-located, easy parking, excellent breakfast, inexpensive….
Absolutely fantastic, nothing could of been better, a lovely traditional Spanish home with 2 of the friendliest, warm welcoming hosts.
We have stayed in other guest houses in the area and nothing compares or even comes close to El Parralet.
We were made to feel at home as soon as we arrived, we were told to make use of the kitchen and help ourselves to tea,coffee.
Breakfast was worth every penny, with a great selection of continental, cereal and bacon/eggs.
Thank you Valentine and Julian for a lovely stay, see you again very soon
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Rickines offers accommodation in Oliva, 2,150 feet from the beach and features free WiFi throughout the property. There is an outdoor seating area with a hot tub and a grill.Rickines offers rooms equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer.An array of activities are offered in the area, such as golfing and snorkeling. Benidorm is 26.1 miles from Rickines, while Gandía is 6.2 miles away. Valencia Airport is 44.7 miles from the property.
- Ines and her family are very nice, helpful and friendly room was very clean with TV and private bathroom. Jaquzzi in the garden was definitely a bonus! The house is located 10 minutes walk from the beach, there are a few restaurants and two nice beach bars. Oliva has best wild beaches in this area, even in high season there aren’t many people. Excellent place to stay if you are looking for a quite place, the only beach bar was open till 3 a.m with only a few customers, we really enjoyed it!
Small but nothing was too much trouble. Ad hoc meal and drink on late arrival, breakfast – so many choices = eat too much! Dinner ‘to special order’ (on request only) from master cuisinière. Like being en famille (not surprising as the charming host and hostess are both French, living permanently in Spain). Chat, advice, help, lots of little unexpected extras.
We’ll be going back and probably exchange chat emails in between times.
Five minutes stroll to one of Europe’s best and least-crowded beaches
- The owners of the house are extremely friendly and attentive to their guests, while at the same time giving them a sense of privacy. We felt like this was the perfect combination of a familiar environment and a B&B kind of place. The location is 5 minutes walking from the beach; the room is clean with a very nice bathroom; you can also use the kitchen facilities and the jacuzzi! Definitely great value for money!
- Nous avons été reçus très cordialement par les propriétaires, les chambres sont parfaites, le lieu conforme à ce que nous attendions, si nous devons revenir à Oliva, nous reviendrons avec grand plaisir dans cet endroit.
- La limpieza y la gran amabilidad de los dueños de la casa
Denia Beach Oasis
One of our top picks in Denia.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located on Denia’s main beach, Denia Beach Oasis is 10 minutes’ walk from the old town and port. It has a chill-out terrace, an outdoor pool with sea views, and free parking.The modern, air-conditioned rooms at Denia Beach Oasis feature free Wi-Fi, a 22-inch plasma TV and private bathroom. Each one has access to a shared balcony, some of which have sea views.The property’s restaurant serves traditional Mediterranean food. In the evenings, there is a barbecue on the spacious terrace. There is also a function suite for events with live music.
- The facilities at the hotel were excellent, the staff very friendly and we could not fault the breakfast. The hotel was good value for money, right on the beachfront and only a short walk into town, where we found a few nice bars and some excellent eating places
- Nothing was too much trouble for all of the staff. Please was clean & the view from our room excellent.
- The location and the nice room. The breakfast was excellent.
- Good location right on beach- small intimate place- popular cafe and restaurant- very friendly staff
- Great location, a short walk from the centre of Denia which is a beautiful town. Friendly, helpful staff. Comfy bed. Great meals in the restaurant. We would definitely return if visiting the area again.
This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Hostal Loreto offers accommodations in Denia. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bike rental and car rental are available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for snorkeling.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Benidorm is 25 miles from Hostal Loreto, and Gandía is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 52 miles from the property.
- Great small but fresh spanish breakfast! The room in the backyard was very quite (in april!)
- The breakfast was ordinary and we had to ask for more bread and coffee. Also, we would have liked more choice of fruit. The bed was comfortable.
- Staff were fantastic..very welcoming and hostal was spotless and great location..will certainly use again
- Central location, friendly and helpful staff, the property also has character. We also liked the fact that when we booked in, we were asked if we would like some information on the area we were in.
- Staff were lovely & very welcoming. Location is absolutely fabulous! We will be back.
Top Guest Houses In Sanet Y Negrals Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Sanet y Negrals Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Sanet y Negrals Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Sanet y Negrals Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!