10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Sandford North Somerset – Top Hotel Reviews
Sandford North Somerset is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Sandford North Somerset. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sandford North Somerset. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sandford North Somerset. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Sandford North Somerset right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Sandford North Somerset with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Sandford North Somerset:
Lyncombe Lodge Hotel
Located in Churchill, 20 miles from Bath, Lyncombe Lodge Hotel features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom.There is room service at the property.Cardiff is 19 miles from Lyncombe Lodge Hotel, and Bristol is 13 miles away. Bristol Airport is 6 miles from the property.
My wife and I Booked the Lodge as a last minute night away and decided to eat once we arrived, we are so glad we did. The room was clean and comfortable, the location quiet with a fantastic view from the front of the hotel, but it was the quality of the food which sets this place apart.
The restaurant was Bistro style, the menu only containing a handful of choices which for me is always a good sign. The quality of the food was simply outstanding as was the wine. A really idyllic setting and a great place for a romantic meal.
The location was lovely the staff were first class ,nice room breakfast was really lovely
its a lovely place in beautiful surroundings
Ryan, great chap !!!! Very attentive!!!
Surrounding area fab, great for our furry son !!!
- Amazing breakfast selection, friendly and accomodating staff.
- Food was spot on, lovely evening meal and breakfast the next morning was great.
- My wife and I Booked the Lodge as a last minute night away and decided to eat once we arrived, we are so glad we did. The room was clean and comfortable, the location quiet with a fantastic view from the front of the hotel, but it was the quality of the food which sets this place apart.
Located in Wedmore, 22 miles from Bath, The Swan features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are available. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bike rental is available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for biking. Cardiff is 24 miles from The Swan, and Bristol is 18 miles from the property. Bristol Airport is 12 miles away.
- The quiet setting. The beautiful spacious room with an amazing roll top bath. I loved the added extra with a full accompaniment of toiletries which were also available to purchase
- The top floor bedroom was amazing. Comfortable bed, excellent linens, pillows, huge towels and body products. Loved the large bath in bedroom. Extremely restful night sleep. Breakfast was delicious. The staff of all women were very friendly and capable.
- The bed was excellent, the room & bathroom were spotless, and the staff were excellent. We had our dog with us and he was treated with great respect.
- Good healthy food options available, particularly breakfast. Received a free upgrade for our room on arrival.
- Was ok I think that’s all the comment I wish to make
Forge Accommodation offers accommodations in Lulsgate Bottom. Free WiFi is featured and private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is free shuttle service at the property.The guesthouse also provides car rental. Bath is 15 miles from Forge Accommodation, and Cardiff is 22 miles away. Bristol Airport is 0.6 miles from the property.
- It is right next to the airport i needed to catch an early flight
- Great welcome from the staff, great value for money and so close to the airport with a great free shuttle service the guy who welcomed us and the lady who drove us were lovely, were very helpful when we wanted take away menus and even offered to drive us, the room was very spacious and had everything you need will defo recommend and be returning
- Convenience of location to airport and service offered.
- Excellent overnight motel/B&B type accommodation
- Nice and clean and comfy everything provided for tea and cereal for breakfast
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. The Rosita is located in Weston-super-Mare, 27 miles from Bath and 12 miles from Cardiff.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bristol is 18 miles from The Rosita, and Newport is 16 miles from the property. Bristol Airport is 12 miles away.
- Really excellent breakfast, well equipped, clean bathroom, lovely airy room.
- Owners were lovely and welcoming. Fridge in the rooms and fresh milk on offer for tea and coffe making facilities. Bathrobes and slippers. The most amazing breakfast, very generous portions.
- Very comfortable clean spacious room. Hosts very welcoming. Nice finishing touches in the room. Excellent breakfast and choices.
- The room the breakfast and the host were very friendly.lovely place to stay
- The breakfasts were fantastic with everything hot when served.
Bella Vista Hotel
Bella Vista Hotel is located in Weston-super-Mare, 27 miles from Bath and 12 miles from Cardiff.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bristol is 18 miles from Bella Vista Hotel, and Newport is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bristol Airport, 12 miles from Bella Vista Hotel.
- All round friendly people excellent location good night’s sleep and a 1 minute walk to Michael angelos Italian restaurant thoroughly recommend the Bella vista regards mart & kerry
- The room was exceptionally clean, the bed was super comfy and the hosts were wonderful
- People were lovely nothing was too much trouble. Breakfast was amazing definately would stay again
- Nothing was too much trouble and we were really looked after.
- Tim and Bev were very friendly but weren’t overbearing in any way. The rooms were spotless, the breakfast excellent and if you needed anything they were there. The location is really central but there’s a bonus of a chance of free parking nearby. Also, and this is very unusual, there are genuine family rooms with double beds and bunks not just a see how many people you can squeeze into a room as we’ve experienced before. This was amazing for our big family. We were so happy that we booked to stay again before we’d even left the property. Great value for money I’d give it 11/10
St Aubyn’s Guest House
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and an indoor pool, St Aubyn’s Guest House offers accommodations in Burnham on Sea, just 29 miles from Bath. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You can play tennis at the guesthouse. Cardiff is 18 miles from St Aubyn’s Guest House, and Bristol is 23 miles from the property. Bristol Airport is 16 miles away.
- The hosts were very welcoming and ensured that we got what we wanted; absolutely nothing was too much trouble. Very clean and comfortable. Excellent cooked breakfast.
- Mark and Simon were excellent hosts and very welcoming. Breakfast was great, I had a lovely fresh fruit salad with yoghurt and then a full English. Choice of breads for toast – a great spread 🙂
- Everything. Most of all the wonderful couple (Mark and Simon) who run the St Aubyn’s; they are wonderful. The house is clean; it has a spacious dining/social area. The shower is powerful and the bed very comfortable.
- mark and simon were great very friendly and nothing was to much trouble. every where was spotless we would recommend that everyone try this guest house. lots of choice for breakfast
This accommodation is the best guest house my husband and I have stayed in. The owners Mark & Simon are very friendly and nothing was to much trouble for them.
The whole stay was great including the lovely swimming pool that Mark or Simon would open up for us at a moments notice for the grandchildren.
Would definitely recommend this to others and will be returning again thank you both
The City Arms
The City Arms is located in Wells, just 1.4 miles from Wookey Hole Caves. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.The nearest airport is Bristol Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- Beautiful rooms, friendly staff, great food, happily gave us a 2.00pm check-out at no extra cost. Our second stay and won’t be the last.
Despite the few negatives this was overall a good stay.
The Inn is right in the centre of Wells so is ideal for exploring the area.
The bedding was clean and very comfortable.
The pub downstairs is lovely and the staff and some locals were very friendly and helpful. One person even helped us secure some free local parking over New Year as we hadn’t noticed the listing said ‘no parking available’. Top marks for this.
The food we had one evening was lovely.
- Good location for the purpose of our visit. Room was warm.
- 3 bedrooms above bar and restaurant, a little noise but we were not bothered by it. room and en suite fab. great value for money. Staff lovely,would def stay again.
- room was very comfy but no view – didn’t matter for one night when it was dark anyway and I was leaving early the next morning. a bit of noise from the bar in the evening but it didn’t last and was expecting it in a pub accommodation. very good location in the centre of Wells!
Sarnia Guest House – Adult Only –
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Sarnia Guest House – Adult Only – offers accommodations in Weston-super-Mare.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Bath is 27 miles from Sarnia Guest House – Adult Only -, and Cardiff is 12 miles from the property. Bristol Airport is 12 miles away.
-Bed was so comfy with a fur throw over to add to the comfort!
-Modern and cosy room
-Bathroom was modern and great spacious shower
-Breakfast was 10/10
- Very clean, comfortable room, friendly staff and lovely breakfast with lots of choice. Nothing was too much trouble.
- Hosts were fantastic. Breakfast was one of the best I have had. Recommend this guest house to everyone.
- the breakfast was amazing , every thing was hot, not easy to get a full English hot,very friendly staff and helpful.
- Had a lovely stay here, the room was clean and comfy. The owner was friendly and accommodating. Breakfast was yummy with lots on offer.. would recommend and return
- -Bed was so comfy with a fur throw over to add to the comfort!
Haybow Farm Accommodation
One of our best sellers in Weston-super-Mare! Haybow Farm Accommodation is located in Weston-super-Mare, just 23 miles from Bath. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Cardiff is 15 miles from Haybow Farm Accommodation, and Bristol is 14 miles away. Bristol Airport is 8 miles from the property.
- The rooms were lovely and tidy and it was a lovely quite place to stay
The hospitality was without doubt the best ever and breakfast was the best start to the day delicious and
served with a huge smile then the return of a busy day to a welcoming clean inviting room with all the facilities at our finger tips
A bit difficult to find from the highway exit as could not see any sign at night. But one you know it the first little alley way on your left once you took the exit (no street light) it’s easy.
Good stay and host
Excellent accommodation and quiet even though just off busy A370.
Hosts were lovely and very welcoming and helpful.
Breakfasts were amazing!
Loved, Dexter, the dog
It was in a nice location.
The hospitality of the owner was great very welcoming.
Facilities were great couldn’t fault anything.
Really enjoyed the stay.
The Engine Shed
Featuring free WiFi, The Engine Shed offers accommodations in Weston-super-Mare. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.Bath is 23 miles from The Engine Shed, and Cardiff is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bristol Airport, 8 miles from the property.
- The room was perfect for 2 people. The beds were comfortable and everything was spotlessly clean. It was lovely to have a fridge which gave us the option of self catering for breakfast and there was a small bottle of fresh milk in the fridge which is so much nicer than the cartons.
Location to Junction 21 M5. Cleanliness 5*
Customer service 5*
cosy feeling 🙂
would definitely come back again!
- This was a great little find, My daughter and I were traveling through and just needed a bed for the night. It was super cosy, spotlessly clean, excellent and friendly communication – some of the previous reviews talk about the trains, yes it is next to the station, but we didn’t hear more than a rumble – we would 100% recommend The Engine Shed, loved the extra touch of the chocolate Easter Bunny left in the room for us, thank you.
- Had a lovely stay. Was just like having our own little flat for the night. Would highly recommend and would definitely stay again!
Top Guest Houses In Sandford North Somerset Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Sandford North Somerset to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Sandford North Somerset but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Sandford North Somerset. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!