10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In San Vicente del Raspeig Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
San Vicente del Raspeig Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in San Vicente del Raspeig Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Vicente del Raspeig Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Vicente del Raspeig Valencia Community. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in San Vicente del Raspeig Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in San Vicente del Raspeig Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In San Vicente Del Raspeig Valencia Community:
Guest House Caoba
Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the garden, Guest House Caoba is located in San Vicente del Raspeig in the region of Valencia Community, just 21 miles from Benidorm. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Alicante is 5 miles from Guest House Caoba, and Altea is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 9 miles from Guest House Caoba.
No reviews yet.
Pension Arena Alicante
One of our best sellers in Alicante! This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Pension Arena Alicante offers accommodations in Alicante.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a tour desk at the property.Procathedral of San Nicolas of Bari is 1,950 feet from Pension Arena Alicante, and Castle of Santa Barbara is 1,950 feet from the property. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Very clean Pension, central location, extremely helpful staff who speak several languages. There are local restaurants and bars, the transport system is fantastic!
- very central location and nice room with comfy beds
- The proprietor was very obliging and looked after our bags after our checkout.
- Very nice and very clean. Very friendly and helpful owner.
- Staff waited for me when my flight was delayed well past their opening hours. Room was a twin instead of a single. Well equipped modern style bathroom, toiletries, towels,etc. Has a great shower. Nice quiet room with quirky decor. Comfy bed. Excellent location, very cheap price (€26) for the decent standard of pension. Sorry was only a stopover for one night. Will definitely return in future. Recommended.
Hostal La Lonja
This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. Located 1,950 feet from Procathedral of San Nicolas of Bari in Alicante, Hostal La Lonja features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property.A TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.San Nicolas Cathedral is 1,950 feet from Hostal La Lonja, and Castle of Santa Barbara is half a mile away. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 6 miles from Hostal La Lonja.
- real food at lunch, 3 course meal with beer/wine and a coffee e7,50 , amazing value. However be brave some of the choices may make you raise an eyebrow!!
- Nice stay in La Lonja. Very good location – everything is in short walking distance. (bus, tram, beach, center, boulevard and castle on mountain) Friendly staff, escpecially Clara was very kind and helpful.
- Convenient in all aspects, comfortable, best value for money.
- Location is good. You can walk easy in city center
Good coffee toast and orange juice for breakfast.
Modern room hair dryer mirrors etc.
Hostal Colón is located in San Juan de Alicante, just 19 miles from Benidorm.Every room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.The guesthouse also provides bike rental and car rental. Alicante is 5 miles from Hostal Colón, and Calpe is 31 miles from the property. Alicante Airport is 11 miles away.
- The cafe associated with the hostel was not open and appears to be offered to rent
- El personal muy correcto, amable y la habitación correcta.
- La limpieza y que se ajusta a lo que ofrecen por la web
Me esperaba una habitación mas pequeña,pero para individual estaba mas que decente.
El servicio del personal muy cercano y bueno.
La estancia muy aseada.
- La amabilidad de las dueñas, la limpieza y la comodidad de la cama. WiFi rápido y sin cortes.
Hostal Mont Royal
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Located in Alicante, 3.3 miles from Procathedral of San Nicolas of Bari, Hostal Mont Royal features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. The guesthouse has a seasonal outdoor pool and terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Castle of Santa Barbara is 3 miles from Hostal Mont Royal, and San Nicolas Cathedral is 3.3 miles from the property. Alicante Airport is 9 miles away.
- Nice hostal in Alicante; Tram station nearby; good bathroom / shower
- The room was good, location was good, bus stop very near
- Basic but perfect for one night, arriving late was not a problem and the bar on site agreed to prepare some food for us.
- Layout and staff attitude was value for money and friendly
- Staff were lovely, food was nice, let us wait till our flight at 8pm
This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. Hostal Campoy is located in Alicante, just 1,950 feet from Procathedral of San Nicolas of Bari.Each room includes a TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.San Nicolas Cathedral is 1,950 feet from Hostal Campoy, and Castle of Santa Barbara is half a mile from the property. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 6 miles from Hostal Campoy.
- Good location and friendly helpful staff. Beds were comfortable. There is a lift. The room was cleaned and towels changed every day.
- Views from the room was nice (Stayed in an external facing room). Staff is very friendly and they recognized me from my previous stay.
- the location of the property was fairly central to town and major bus routes. Staff very friendly and helpful, has lift too. Cleanliness was good standard
- In this place only good things was the location and nice staff. No english spoken. But it was not a big problem.
- very comfortable very clean this hotel is amazing value perfect location nice shower great staff
Alicante San Nicolás
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Alicante San Nicolás offers accommodations in Alicante.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Enjoy a cup of tea from your balcony or patio. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a tour desk at the property.Procathedral of San Nicolas of Bari is 350 feet from Alicante San Nicolás, and Castle of Santa Barbara is 1,650 feet away. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 6 miles from Alicante San Nicolás.
- We scheduled our check-in time but were off by hours. The staff was so accommodating when we called and told us where to park (we had a car). They were fantastic every step of the way. The pension was located in the historic district and was surprisingly quiet. The room was clean and very big. There were only two of us but there was a trundle bed and a couch/bed for extra people. The pension provided things that hotels don’t like lady products, books, q-tips and much more. Can’t wait to go back.
- – Lovely host: friendly, helpful and just easy to get along with. Best wishes and success to Caroline, the owner of this pension. (Thank you so much for the honey <3) - Excellent location, just in the heart of the old town - walking distance to shops, beach, Santa Barbara castle, Mercado Central and transport stations, etc. - I liked the wall's style in the bathroom 😀
- Great location.great price. Able to make tea coffe plus disposable razor etc
- Good reception staff, very helpful. The room was tiny and all you can hear is the music downstairs, the walls are thin and you can literally hear everything. A quick overnight stay nothing to complain about if you just want to sleep.
- In this category really the nicest Hotel I ever had. Very friendly at the reception and in the room you find everything you need and additional so many little things which make you feel good. It is like you are in place where you really can relax and enjoy your stay. A little bit like coming home :-). It is in a quiet street right in the historical center of the city. The beach is easy to reach with a short walk.
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in the Alicante City Centre neighborhood in Alicante, 350 feet from Procathedral of San Nicolas of Bari, Hostal Milan features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.San Nicolas Cathedral is 350 feet from Hostal Milan, and Castle of Santa Barbara is 1,950 feet from the property. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 6 miles from Hostal Milan.
The gentleman on reception was very helpful, he could find no record of his booking from Booking.com but was willing to let me have a room for the price I was quoted by Booking.com (I work in a hotel and hear stories like this all the time about booking sites).
The hotel is virtually next door to an amazing little restaurant and a stones throw from the main Ramblas – try El Portal at the bottom, it is amazing. Didn’t want to leave
It was big pleasure to meet that amazing personel, ❤️ We will come back there for sure ??❤️
Hugs for Everybody from Hostel Milan !
- I really appreciated the 24-hour reception desk. Lots of character in the building, and an excellent price.
- Lady was super nice and helpful. Hostel is Close to the beach and everything. Location was perfect. Kitchen so you can make your own breakfast, but there wasn’t enough kitchen stuff (plates, forks etc..)
One of the worst places I’ve stayed in. Nowhere near Booking.com usual standard.
Nice gentleman on reception at night. I felt very sorry for the cleaning lady as the general state of disrepair made her job impossible.
- The gentleman on reception was very helpful, he could find no record of his booking from Booking.com but was willing to let me have a room for the price I was quoted by Booking.com (I work in a hotel and hear stories like this all the time about booking sites).
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Located in Alicante, 0.4 miles from Procathedral of San Nicolas of Bari, Pensión Portugal features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Every room is equipped with a TV.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.El Corte Ingles Alicante is 1,000 feet from Pensión Portugal, and Harbor Terminal Alicante is 0.4 miles away. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Nice place near to the centre of Alicante and the beach.
- The hotel was slap bang in the middle of Alicante. We were just there for a stopover but this meant that, even with limited time, we still managed to see some of the city. The lady on reception was very friendly and welcoming. The room was very basic but for the price we paid it was excellent value. The bed was clean and comfortable and we had an ensuite.
- Even if it looked like a hospital, I apreciated the sink in room. Despite the night porter, all the other staff was nice and friendly
- The price is okay and the location is fairly close to Alicante City Centre, but there is no facilities to cook own food.
- The room was large, the bed was large, the shower was nice and powerful and everything worked as it should. They sell 2L bottles of water on reception which saves the need to go looking for one as soon as you arrive.
Hostal San Juan
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Hostal San Juan is a few steps from Muchavista Beach, 2.5 miles from the fishing village of Campello. This guesthouse features an outdoor swimming pool, grounds and a restaurant.Rooms at the San Juan are spacious and offer simple décor. Each has a private bathroom and a safe.The on-site restaurant serves a range of Mediterranean cuisine and guest can choose to dine on the terrace.The guesthouse has easy access to many of the Costa Blanca’s picturesque beaches. It is just a 20 minute drive from the center of Alicante and 16 miles from the airport.
- It was easy to get to, the view and beach amazing, it is a bit older but a great value!
- The location was ideal and as a solo female traveller, I felt comfortable and safe.
- We had a perfect stay here at Hostal San Juan. The staff are super friendly and the overall service and cleanliness very good. The breakfast is just Continental which was good, however I would prefered to have been given the choice. But overall a great value for money. We will definitely stay here again in the future! 🙂
The location is fantastic right across from the beach. But there is nothing in Muchavista so you need to use the tram (adjacent) quite a bit.
Very few spoke English, and hugely popular with the Spanish, which depending on what youre after is either a good or a bad thing!
- location is excellent (beach just in front). Restaurant meals also good. Staff support and assistance another plus
Top Guest Houses In San Vicente Del Raspeig Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in San Vicente del Raspeig Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in San Vicente del Raspeig Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in San Vicente del Raspeig Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!