10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In San Sebastián de los Reyes Community of Madrid – Top Hotel Reviews
San Sebastián de los Reyes Community of Madrid is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in San Sebastián de los Reyes Community of Madrid. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Sebastián de los Reyes Community of Madrid. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Sebastián de los Reyes Community of Madrid. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in San Sebastián de los Reyes Community of Madrid right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in San Sebastián de los Reyes Community of Madrid with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In San Sebastián De Los Reyes Community Of Madrid:
The modern rooms feature tiled floors and are also heated. They offer street views and come with a private bathroom with free toiletries.It is possible to have room service or breakfast in the room. There is a bar and packed lunches can be requested.The guest house has 24-hour reception and offers a massage service for an extra cost. There is a bus stop just outside and Baunatal Metro Station is 2,300 feet away. You can drive to Madrid’s Barajas Airport and IFEMA Convention Centre in 15 minutes, or central Madrid in 20 minutes.
- Relatively close to main roads out of Madrid. Good value to include breakfast.
- Oscar received us with a great smile and friendliness. In the morning the front desk attendant was as nice and friendly. We are very, very satisfied.
Staff very friendly and helpful.
Bright clean room.
On a main street so quite lively.
- Very spacious room, everything looked new and clean.
- I like that it had a traditional and family-run feel, Very friendly/helpful staff, very clean room and excellent value overall.
Hostal Juan XXIII
Juan XXIII Hostal enjoys a tranquil setting, outside of the bustling center of Madrid. It has easy access to highways, so you can quickly get to the airport or the center of the capital. These are perfect accommodations for those visiting the city on business or vacation. Relax in the hotel’s lounge area at the end of a long day and watch the TV, or chat with colleagues or friends.Madrid Barajas airport is only 5 miles from the hotel.
- The heating system of the room and the shower water pressure were perfect.
- The people that work here are extremely nice and will try to do anything possible for a great stay
* Simple, small, clean and functional rooms.
* Very close to Madrid Barajas Airport (15 minutes drive).
- Salon d’accueil au rez de chaussée avec distributeur de boissons. A 15 mns de l’aéroport et 30 mns en train du coeur de Madrid.
- Las camas eran muy cómodas, me sorprendió gratamente.
This good-value hotel has simple, comfortable bedrooms. All rooms have air conditioning, and plasma TV with international channels.Hostal Arba is ideally placed for access to major roads, including the A1. The IFEMA trade fair is 7.5 miles away.It is also well connected to central Madrid by public transport. Marques de Valdavia Metro Station is a short walk away, and there are bus stops nearby. A shuttle service is available for an extra cost.
Quite convenient if you are staying in Alcobendas or San Sebastián de los Reyes. Train station just 200m away.
Quite simple hostel but good value for money
- Staff was very friendly and room was clean and tidy. They even organized basic breakfast for me in the morning at 6 oclock. Parking space is provided for 7.5 euro per night which is good value in Madrid area.
- This is a family enterprise. Small and simple, but very clean accommodation. Lots of clean towels, plenty of hot water and clean bathroom. Friendly and very attentive, helpful staff. Free wifi was ok most of the time
- Workers there were very kind and friendly, great people and everything amazingly clean, you can see that they care about the place, not the owners.
- Nice place, simple and clean. Lovely staff and good location close enough to the airport
- Quite convenient if you are staying in Alcobendas or San Sebastián de los Reyes. Train station just 200m away.
Light refreshments are available in the cafeteria and parking is also provided on site for guests’ convenience, subject to availability.The Jarama Circuit race track is 15 minutes away by car. There are also many parks within 10 minutes walk such as Andalucía Park.
- day receptionist was kind and nice although couldn’t speak English. We had to do lot of sign language. Helped me with directions to my next destination.
We only stayed 1 night as we had a long layover between flights. Very clean and the staff were helpful. 20 mins by taxi from the airport.
Bathroom facilities were new and clean linen.
- I had long layover and didn’t want to sleep on floor. This was closest airport hotel that had rooms. I arrived at midnight and left at six am. Very clean but austere. I did appreciate cold Ac and hot showers.
- It facilitated our needs. very functional and staff were very helpful, despite the fact I couldn’t speak Spanish.
- Great twin room with private bath, air conditioning and TV. Definitely worth it.
Hostal Tres Cantos
Each of the simple rooms at Hostal Tres Cantos has air conditioning, a fridge, heating, a TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.Bars and restaurants can be found in the surrounding streets.The nearby Metro station connects you to central Madrid in 35 minutes. There is easy access to the M607 and M40 motorways and you can reach Madrid Barajas Airport in 20 minutes.
The beds were surprisingly comfortable…like some of the most comfortable we experienced in Spain. The staff was very relaxed and pleasant. The room had its own fridge…a very rare sight in cheap Spanish hotels.
A modest breakfast was included in the Eur35 price.
The location is excellent for stocking up on necessities, as it had a supermarket, greengrocer, and pharmacy right outside.
- Surprised by the breakfast, better than expected, cheese, ham, salamy, pastries,milk, coffee and juice
- Near where we needed to be, free wifi, decent accommodations, good price.
- Great location. Surrounded by great array of eateries.
- Staff were extremely helpful and had all the essentials required. Beds were really comfy better than a lot of 4 star hotels!
- The beds were surprisingly comfortable…like some of the most comfortable we experienced in Spain. The staff was very relaxed and pleasant. The room had its own fridge…a very rare sight in cheap Spanish hotels.
The stylish design features bold coloured walls, decorated with black and white photos. Rooms have soft lighting and attractive parquet floors. Each of the T4’s rooms features a smart en suite bathroom.The T4’s café serves a daily buffet breakfast. You can even catch up on the latest events or email friends on the free, wireless internet connection.Only half an hour drive from the centre of Madrid, this guest accomodation provides a pleasant escape from the city centre.The Hostal T4 offers a transportation service, available 24 hours a day, at an additional cost. Please contact the T4 directly for more details.Hostel-airport-hostel transfers are available at an additional charge. Transfers to IFEMA Convention Centre can also be arranged and are subject to availability.
- Confortable and clean rooms. It is perfect to stay if you need to be close to the airport. Great shuttle service from and to the airport. The staff is really friendly.
- The staff is very friendly. The room is clean and comfortable.
- Love this hotel and staff members and special thank you to Vivianne. She provided the best customer service I ever experienced.
- The customer service was like no other. It’s very close to the airport and the access is easy. The rooms have all that I want and the bed was confortable.
- Location shuttle from airport, charming staff good breakfast value for money
Hostal El Cruce
All rooms at El Cruce are equipped with heating, air conditioning, free Wi-Fi and satellite TV. The private bathrooms contain a hairdryer.The guesthouse has 2 bright lounges with wicker furniture where you can enjoy a continental breakfast from 07:00 to 10:00. It also has vending machines where you can get hot and cold drinks.Set in Paracuellos Del Jarama, the property is a 30-minute drive from central Madrid. The Olivar de la Hinojosa Golf Club is just a 10-minute drive away.Juan Carlos I Exhibition Centre is 15 minutes’ drive from El Cruce.
The free airport shuttle bus in the morning to get me the hell out of there
Room was clean, and clean modern bathroom. For a place to crash and shower in between flights it’s bearable. Open the window to let the weird stale smoke smells out of the room, that helps.
- Shuttle service is such a massive help. Staff were very accommodating. Clean and big room they gave me.
– Friendly and helpful staff.
– Brilliant transfers to Madrid Airport.
- Near to the airport, but you need car or ask for hotel shuttle bus. I was with car so for me was fine. I don’t know how good is connected to city of Madrid. Place was very clean and people were nice.
- The room was super clean. Shuttle facility is very useful.
- The free airport shuttle bus in the morning to get me the hell out of there
Decorated in Castillian style, each air-conditioned room features tiled floors and wooden furniture. Rooms are also heated and there is a TV. Most have a private bathroom with toiletries. A hairdryer is available on request and some rooms have a desk.Luggage storage is offered and the Hostal Paracuellos has a tour desk. Central Madrid is 16.2 miles away. There is a TV lounge with a public telephone.
- The lady who works at the hotel was super friendly and helpful. I arrived late both nights and she still greeted me with a smile and walked me through all the options for transportation to the airport. The room had everything I need for one-night stays before early flights.
- Love how close it was to the bus stop. Felt safe as a solo traveler
- The bed was comfy, staff was friendly. And there was a shower and sink in my room, which I didn’t expect. Everything was clean if just a bit old (the headboard of my bed was broken for instance).
- It was reasonably clean, to mention something good
- I liked the value of money it is cheap but a little bit far from the city .. it has nice view .
Residencia Universitaria Erasmo
Each studio at Residencia Universitaria Erasmo has a kitchenette, equipped with a microwave and tea and coffee-making facilities. There is a seating area and a private bathroom. Some also feature parquet floors and a flat-screen TV.The Residencia Universitaria Erasmo is well-connected to Madrid, with the RENFE Train Station located 5 minutes’ walk away. The train takes just 20 minutes to reach Puerta del Sol, Madrid’s main square.The Residencia offers accommodation to all members of the educational or university community.
- Little kitchen in the room, speedy wifi, well breakfast (scrambled eggs, cheese, ham, cornflakes, fruits, yogurt, donuts), laundry on the ground floor, good air conditioner, location in the quiet area with easy access to train station
- It was self-contained, good facilities, good wifi access and the breakfast choice was ample and excellent. The campus is beautiful and in a lovely and quite area, although, of course, students and other visitors can be a bit noisy at times.
The Residencia is located in the Campus of Universidad Autonoma de Madrid, so it is good if you want to stay close to university, but it is far from the centre (30 min of train).
The mini appartment was very large, clean and practical.
- Comfortable bed and good breakfast options. Excellent location for access to university.
- The staffs in reception were perfect especialy silvia was so kind and helpful. Rooms were clean and comfortable. near uam university about 5 mins walk
The Hostal Viky has modern rooms with air conditioning and flat-screen satellite TV. Wi-Fi is available upon request.Barajas Metro Station is just a 10-minute walk away, and provides a direct link to central Madrid. The IFEMA Congress Centre can be reached in about 10 minutes by car and is 2 metro stops away.The Plenilunio and Plaza Norte 2 Shopping Centres are both a 10-minute drive away. The center of Barajas, just a 2-minute walk away, provide a range of restaurants, bars and shops.
Barajas is a great choice for travelers interested in history, architecture and city trips.
- Clean, quite comfortable place very close to the airport. Hostel staff takes You from/to the airport. Very good option for the price.
- The room was clean and water was hot. Got a ride to airport on time the next morning. Otherwise, not a memorable experience.
- Clean, quiet en suite room. Fairly basic but completely adequate for an overnight stay and very secure. Great location for local bars, restaurants etc and so close to the airport and public transport links to central Madrid (metro and buses). The airport shuttle service was just perfect and would definitely recommend this place.
Excellent Accommodation for a quick overnight close to the airport.
Simple but quiet. A few minutes walk to a nice square with a few bars and restaurants.
Very quick and easy FREE pick up and drop off to the airport.
- Great pick up service. Lovely staff and very helpful. Close to the airport for my short stay .
Top Guest Houses In San Sebastián De Los Reyes Community Of Madrid Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in San Sebastián de los Reyes Community of Madrid to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in San Sebastián de los Reyes Community of Madrid but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in San Sebastián de los Reyes Community of Madrid. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!