10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In San Pol de Mar Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
San Pol de Mar Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in San Pol de Mar Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Pol de Mar Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Pol de Mar Catalonia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in San Pol de Mar Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in San Pol de Mar Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In San Pol De Mar Catalonia:
Featuring free WiFi, Hostal Pancheta offers accommodations in San Pol de Mar, just 28 miles from Barcelona. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are fitted with a TV.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Lloret de Mar is 14 miles from Hostal Pancheta, and Girona is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 22 miles from Hostal Pancheta.
No reviews yet.
Located in San Pol de Mar, 28 miles from Barcelona, Can Nicolga features a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the mountain.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms.Lloret de Mar is 13 miles from Can Nicolga, and Girona is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 21 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
L’Hostalet de Canet
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, L’Hostalet de Canet offers accommodations in Canet de Mar, just 25 miles from Barcelona. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a tour desk at the property.Lloret de Mar is 16 miles from L’Hostalet de Canet, and Girona is 30 miles from the property. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 24 miles away.
- Easy to find. Close to the trainstation. The girl of the reception spoke good English and was very friendly. There is roofterras with a good view over the village. The breakfast was very tasty. Coffee, jus and a fresh made sandwich. Room was very clean.
- The owner couldn’t have been nicer . The coffee was excellent and the bed was very comfortable . The food in restaurant was excellent too . We were visiting Tarley Castle ( GOT) so location was great – only a 10 min car ride . Room was basic but very clean .
- Staff was very friendly and the location was very central to the beach and town. The restaurant was great too!
- Everything was perfect, service, room, place. The best place, if you want tranquility, see and sand, thats the best place!
- I liked many things about l’Hostalet de Canet, it was a very clean and neat room (bathroom included), the staff was very nice and helpful, the owner spoke some English which was also nice. It was close to the beach, in the main Street, but not too loud at all, so the nights were comfortable. On the last day of our stay we found out there’s a mini spa, more of a relaxing zone, on the rooftop, with a shower included and tanning beds, very nice!
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Located in Calella, 30 miles from Barcelona, Hostal Atlantic features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The guesthouse also provides bike rental. Lloret de Mar is 11 miles from Hostal Atlantic, and Girona is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 21 miles from Hostal Atlantic.
- You get what you pay for (€40 per night) I suppose! Wouldn’t pay any more. Very basic, no A/C and noisey.
- This is a relatively cheap hostel & you get what you pay for. It had been recently decorated – but very inexpertly. Last year there were complimentary soaps and shampoo – this year it was 20% more expensive but there was none of the complimentary stuff. There was also a mix-up with our booking so when we arrived there wasn’t the right room available and the room we were temporarily booked in was really dire: smelly, leaking sink, and the bathroom window fell out…literally fell out. When we were given the right room the shower fell apart. It was an eventful stay. BUT we love the location, in the heart of the old town – and it is totally unpretentious. Overall we felt that the new owners had little experience in ‘hospitality’ and were learning ‘on the job’. Smiling more would help!!!
- Excellent American coffee, great location near the beach. The staff very nice and helpful. The room was clean. Nice place.
- I arrived on this first day of it being reopened for the spring and summer staff very friendly no view from room as there was no window no balcony nothing like that at all very very basic old musty wardrobe for the money I paid I could have stayed in a hotel
- Simple, clean – lots of changes of sheets and towels. The staff really friendly and helpful. And the hostel situated right in the middle of old town so great access to shops and amenities. And very quiet at night!
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, Hostal Univers offers accommodations in Calella. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms have a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Barcelona is 30 miles from Hostal Univers, and Lloret de Mar is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 21 miles from Hostal Univers.
- Hotel was old, rooms old, heating did not work and setting are useless, I spend a cold night. Paid for breakfast but was not available.
- everything was good.everybody was friendly and helpful.the room was clean and fresh.next time If we will go Calella we would like go to Hostal Univers.
No hot water for Washing or Shower also very poorly placed so difficult to get to and no parking was available, had to park in Hospital Car park a fair walk away.
The room including the bed was vibrating until early hours possibly due to Generator under the room No2 so very disturbed. Thankfully only one night stay.
Will definitely not return!! Having said that the staff were welcoming and the breakfast was good.
- The staff were really great – extremely warm and helpful.
Breakfast reasonable price and good.
Comfortable.Pretty terrace area.
5 minutes walk to Calella.
Hostal La Lluna
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Just a 5 minute walk from Arenys Beach, La Lluna offers free Wi-Fi, a snack bar and a terrace with sea views. Arenys de Mar Train Station is 300 feet away.Each bright room at Hostal La Lluna has simple décor and hardwood floors. Some rooms feature a flat-screen TV and air conditioning, and all have a private bathroom with free toiletries.La Lluna’s 24-hour front desk offers information about Arenys, a typical fishing town. Arenys Harbor is less than half a mile from the guesthouse. The nearby station offers regular services to Barcelona, just 40 minutes away.
- Very friendly and extremely convienent to everything. Plus, a beautiful cafe three doors down.
- Location was perfect. Breakfast good. Toni that runs it very helpful and nice.
Hosts of this hostel are very nice, helpful and attentive people.
Great loсation: close to the beach and station, but noise frome the train won’t disturb you.
Good value for money.
- Tony, the owner, was very helpful. The location is great.
- Nice town, pleasure place, beautiful sea, friendly staff
One of our best sellers in Calella! This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Hostal Bonavista offers accommodations in Calella. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room has a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Barcelona is 30 miles from Hostal Bonavista, and Lloret de Mar is 11 miles from the property. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 20 miles away.
- Nice room perfect for if your out all day and want somewhere to crash
It was absolutely amazing stay in Bonavista Hostal. Me and my husband we are extremaly satisfied about everything – receptionist Martin and his wife, they are amazing, friendly and helpful. He made us very happy. Breakfast, as usual, fresh and fantastic. They served rolls, which are baked in this place. Room were very very clean. Suprised free toiletries. It was really stunning place to stay. We are still delighted by this hostal.
The boss was genuinely concerned about the guests. Everything was perfect, 200 % satisfaction.
- Location is great. Not far from the sea just about 7-10 minutes by walking. Good and nice place, very clean with a little balcony. There is a supermarket near the hostel. Wifi is pretty good. I recommend this place for staying.
- The staff are what makes this hotel stand out,they are genuine and efficient.The breakfast is also very generous.It is what I think a hotel should be, no frills and nonsense but clean and comfortable.Where the staff are really helpful and friendly,no fake corporate script.
- For 2 star accommodation & what we paid – it was excellent
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Hostal Portofino is located in Arenys de Mar, just 24 miles from Barcelona.A TV is provided.Lloret de Mar is 18 miles from Hostal Portofino, and Tossa de Mar is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 25 miles from the property.
Very pleasant staff
Owner found a place for the motorbike in a private garage for a charge of €10
Close to the train station to get to Barcelona in less than an hour for €5
Enormous choice of tapas bars and restaurants within a 10 minute walk
- Nice view on the sea and beach, comfortable location near train station, light and clean room. Close to cafe and restaurants.
- Clean, comfortable hotel. Staff very friendly and helpful. Close to beach and train to Barcelona (1 hr). Would certainly stay here again.
- The location was great for us. Near to where family live
- Great room & en suite. Spotlessly clean and very practical.
- Very pleasant staff
L’Hostalet d’Arenys de Mar
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, L’Hostalet d’Arenys de Mar offers accommodations in Arenys de Mar, just 24 miles from Barcelona. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.Each room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Lloret de Mar is 18 miles from L’Hostalet d’Arenys de Mar, and Tossa de Mar is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 25 miles from L’Hostalet d’Arenys de Mar.
- Perfect location, very kind owners, rooms are very clean, near to the Arenys center and sea side.
- Central location, very nice and helpful staff despite the language barrier. Nice bathroom. Good room with air-conditioning / heating system. Thank you for the stay
Clean room with airco, nice bed and good shower and breakfast.
The roof terrace is also very nice to stay.
Hostelet is near centre and beach.
Reservations for parking underground apartment is recommended.
Very nice and helpful people.
- Clean and comfortable room, bed and ensuite with a super shower. Family run business just back from the main shopping/bar street by 2 or 3 minutes. Very helpful staff
El trato que dan a los clientes es excelente.
Todas las instalaciones son nuevas. La presión de la ducha ?
La Premsa by Pillow
One of our best sellers in Arenys de Mar! This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Located in the centre of Arenys de Mar, Hostal La Premsa is a 5-minute walk from the beach. It features free Wi-Fi, and rooms with private bathrooms.La Premsa offers bright rooms with rustic décor, marble flooring and street views.Hostal La Premsa is set in the Maresme region of Barcelona, 34.8 miles from Barcelona International Airport and 24.9 miles from Girona.
- I liked this hotel, there r very friendly stuff, clean rooms and good location. There aren’t lift but host helped me to carry my luggage to room. Also there are fridge, good hair dryer and free tea, coffee and cookies. When I had health problems host gave me bottle of water for free and advised some places for dinner.
Quiet location not far from the railway station (except the church bells…).
Arenys de Mar is not big so everything was close.
- Very friendly, helpful and informative owner at reception. Were given a parking space about 5minutes walk away. Inexpensive okay for a night.
Very friendly staff who wake up 06:00 AM in order to make me a breakfast. Keep it that way and I send you my best regards from Poznań – Poland.
Hope to be there again soon.
- The place is very simple and it has all you need. It is not a luxury place of course but very neat and clean. Bed was comfy. The man in the reception speaks English and all the staff are very friendly. The restaurant style is also authentic. I heard many people talking about the church noise but I didnt hear in my room. You can tell them in the restaurant what you want and they try to make it.
Top Guest Houses In San Pol De Mar Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in San Pol de Mar Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in San Pol de Mar Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in San Pol de Mar Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!