10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In San Pedro de Rozados Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
San Pedro de Rozados Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in San Pedro de Rozados Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Pedro de Rozados Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Pedro de Rozados Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in San Pedro de Rozados Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in San Pedro de Rozados Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In San Pedro De Rozados Castile And Leon:
El Porton de la Huebra
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, El Porton de la Huebra offers accommodations in Vecinos, just 17 miles from Salamanca. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a bath or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer.La Alberca is 24 miles from El Porton de la Huebra, and Béjar is 28 miles away.
- This is a modest, homely, clean and friendly establishment, easy to find and with good accessibility as a stopover. The food is good and well-priced (though it runs out so get it while you can). The room, bed and shower were all acceptable, as was the lighting and basic fittings.The atmosphere in the bar and the patio is lively and friendly.
- Todo perfecto. La atención e higiene inmejorable.
- todo, muy cómoda la habitación, limpia, personal super amable, fácil aparcamiento.
- Muy buena ubicación, entre Salamanca, la Alberca y las Arrives del Duero en Portugal
- La comida estuvo muy, pero sobre todo el postre que se llama dulce de la bella Inés
Motel Cies is located in Calvarrasa de Abajo, just 6 miles from Salamanca. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ledesma is 26 miles from Motel Cies, and Peñaranda de Bracamonte is 18 miles from the property.
- Great location. Not far from Salamaca. Very comfort bed and a good night sleep. The garage is very spacious and big enough to fit a pickup with plenty of room to open doors. The stairs in the garage is the only access to the room. A drive through check in which is a first for me.
- Very nice comfortable clean room with own garage under your room.
- Friendly staff and great security, will defonatley come again quite
- We loved the fact that there was an integral garage, so our car was safe underneath our room, this was great as we were travelling on to Portugal, so our car was full, but nobody could see the contents. Also the motel is pet friendly and it was secure enough to let our dog run around the grounds. The service was very good, although the food was pretty much just fast food. There is a hatch in the wardrobe and the food arrives on a tray onto a shelf in the wardrobe, weird but convenient.
- Everything, especially the car security in your own garage!
Hosteria Sara offers accommodations in Salamanca.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a tour desk at the property.Ledesma is 19 miles from Hosteria Sara, and Peñaranda de Bracamonte is 25 miles from the property.
- The room was spacious and homely and the large bed was very comfortable. The bathroom was traditional and very clean with everything we needed. There was a small kitchenette which included a fridge that was useful. Our host Vera went out of her way to come and find us in the city when we couldn’t find the hotel by car and then she guided us in. We met her son and father too all of whom made us feel very welcome. Right in the centre of things hence parking is away from the hotel.
- Great location and a very helpful staff! Salamanca is beautiful! Hosteria Sara is in the heart of the historic center yet quiet. We had no trouble sleeping.
- The owner and his daughter gave superb over the top service. Lovely people.
- Could not fault it, for us it was great. A lovely small family run hotel.
Thank you Sandra for the warm welcome and useful tips!
Our room was very comfortable and quiet and we slept really well.
El Caseron Rio
El Caseron Rio is located in Santa Marta de Tormes, 2.1 miles from Salamanca and 22 miles from Ledesma. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.
- Value for money in terms of facilities. Quite comfortable and with very nice staff
We liked it was really close to the river and in a very quiet area.
The staff were really nice.
Found some informative flyers on the desk of the room about things to do in salamanca (10 – 15 min by bus)
- La habitación es amplia y la cama muy cómoda. El hombre de recepción muy amable.
- El hostal esta cerca de la parada del bus que en diez minutos estas en el centro de salamanca.Esta en un pueblo en las afueras.El problema es que tienen ese edificio y luego tambien tienen habitaciones en otro edificio a cinco minutos y en esa calle no hay nada pero se llega pronto al bus a un super panadería etc que esta todo en la avda principal.Las habitaciones estan limpias,relacion calidad precio bien.
- Buena atención, hostal limpio y agradable e instalaciones en orden. Todo correcto.
Hostal Mindanao offers accommodations in Salamanca.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels.You will find a tour desk at the property.Ledesma is 19 miles from Hostal Mindanao, and Peñaranda de Bracamonte is 25 miles away.
- Only good for a one night stay, very noisy place. Paper thin walls
- Great welcome. Beach was on the other side of the road. Found a parking space in the side road next to the property. Restaurant downstairs was excellent. Hotel was surprisingly quiet considering we were above the restaurant. I’d say it was cheap and cheerful.
- Everything was very comfortable. The staff were really really friendly.
Excellent location to explore Salamanca on foot.
Very close to undercover parking.
- Room was small, but comfortable. Perfect location in between bus station and old city.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hostal Alayka offers accommodations in Calvarrasa de Abajo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Salamanca is 6 miles from Hostal Alayka, and Ledesma is 25 miles from the property.
- Very friendly and welcoming. Could not have been kinder. Very good food. Excellent value.
- Clean and big room. Parking was easy. Bathroom was clean and nice
El trato muy amables
La ubicacion cerca de Salamanca
- Aparcamiento fácil al lado del hostal, tanto el baño como la habitación muy limpios y agradecimos mucho tener la habitación caliente a pesar del frío exterior
- Todo lo necesario para pasar una noche de paso en Salamanca a un precio muy competitivo.
One of our best sellers in Salamanca! Hostal EscapaT is located in the Van Dyck neighborhood in Salamanca, 20 miles from Ledesma and 24 miles from Peñaranda de Bracamonte.Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. A TV is provided.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.
- Very good location, good accommodation, fair price
- It s clean and has breakfast included, big room, and confortable bed.
- Cheap hostel near by centre of the town with breskfast.
- Cleanliness and that my room had its very own bathroom.
– Location of the Hostel is really great, you just need to cross the street and you’re in the Area Pedonal.
– Everything was clean and the lady in the morning was always nice and asked if we wanted news towels.
– Althought the shower space was minimal, the water was good. Take shampoo and shower gel, at least in our room there was only gel at the washbasin.
Some additional information:
– Except for a couple of hours in the morning (for breakfeast, cleaning and payments) there was never any employees at the Hostel. When we arrived we had to call for someone to give us the code keys to enter, but we had no problems with this situation.
– Since the Hostel is at the city center, it’s not only complicated to park as it’s impossible to do it for free, there are parkings all over Salamanca which you can reserve in advance (it’s cheaper), there is one at about 200mts. from the Hostel.
With Free Wi-Fi and a central position in Salamanca, this hotel also has cheerful decor with warming colors and all rooms feature a smart private bathroom. It is 5 minutes from the main square.Named after one of Spain’s greatest artists, the Hostal Goya has interiors with typical Spanish touches and contemporary detailing.While staying at the Hostal Goya, enjoy the proximity to the university, just 10 minutes away and the Santisima Trinidad Hospital, 350 feet from the hotel.
- Wow! Totally unexpected hotel standard with super decor. Ensuite,TV etc right next to the old town and with a bit of creative driving, parking was right next to Hostel!
- Cheap as chips and only a short walk to most of the sites in Salamanca. Comfortable and the manager was so helpful looking up the local events / one of my favourite places to visit and would defnitely come again
- The hostel was ideally located for our friend’s apartment and the historical centre. It was also close to a secure underground carpark next to the private hospital. It was clean and although the room was small for 2 adults and 2 children, it was adequate for 1 or 2 nights. It also had its own bathroom.
- A decoração e o ambiente quente e acolhedor do quarto.
- The room was good, bed linen was good quality & clean
Los Angeles Plaza
Los Angeles Plaza offers accommodations in Salamanca.A flat-screen TV is available.There is a tour desk at the property.Ledesma is 20 miles from Los Angeles Plaza, and Peñaranda de Bracamonte is 25 miles from the property.
- This is a pension, not a hotel, so don’t expect breakfast. It is located in the fabulous Plaza Mayor so you have an incredible view from the balcony and lots of cafes and restaurants everywhere. However, the Plaza is very noisy – I was there in April and it was cold so I was able to close the doors but even so the ‘revellers’ outside at 4am and then at 5am the returning hotel guests were so noisy.
- The location was fantastic and the balcony opened up onto the plaza. Really great people watching from there! Amd it was surprisingly quiet with the doors closed.
1. Superb location and amazing view from the room.
2. David and his brother are extremely nice and helpful.
3. Reasonable price
- Nice warm rooms, helpful friendly staff. Couldnt get a better location. Good value for money, would stay again.
- Amazing view from the room and a perfect location.
Hostal Hispanico I
Located in Salamanca, 19 miles from Ledesma, Hostal Hispanico I features free WiFi access and private parking.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.
Location was excellent, on the edge of the old town, a couple of a minutes walk to Plaza Mayor and easy access to all of the highlights of the old town. Nice decor, good sized room, very clean and had everything I needed. On arrival I was given maps showing all of the places I wanted to visit. Quiet.
Owner spoke English better than I can speak Spanish.
- That it was not expensive. It is located very well in the city. It was clean.
- Location near our friend’s apartment and short walk to Plaza Mayor. Good value
- location, clean, confortable for the price. Staff gave us usefull informations about the area..
- La ubicación es perfecta y los empleados son muy atentos.
- Location was excellent, on the edge of the old town, a couple of a minutes walk to Plaza Mayor and easy access to all of the highlights of the old town. Nice decor, good sized room, very clean and had everything I needed. On arrival I was given maps showing all of the places I wanted to visit. Quiet.
Top Guest Houses In San Pedro De Rozados Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in San Pedro de Rozados Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in San Pedro de Rozados Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in San Pedro de Rozados Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!