10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In San Pantaleón de Aras Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
San Pantaleón de Aras Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in San Pantaleón de Aras Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Pantaleón de Aras Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Pantaleón de Aras Cantabria. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in San Pantaleón de Aras Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in San Pantaleón de Aras Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In San Pantaleón De Aras Cantabria:
Posada La Torre de los Isla & Spa
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the mountains, Posada La Torre de los Isla & Spa is located in Beranga in the region of Cantabria, just 12 miles from Santander. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a tour desk at the property.Santillana del Mar is 27 miles from Posada Torre los Isla, and Suances is 24 miles away. Santander Airport is 12 miles from the property.
- The staff waited for our very late arrival. Everything was well managed, comfortable and staff welcoming and charming.
- Pool and terrace very nice. In the countryside and reasonably easy to find.
- Owner made breakfast available half an hour early to accommodate us.
- Everything was perfectly thought for having a romantic and relaxing experience.
- Excellent breakfast. Swimming pool and Jacuzzi good. Air conditioning good. Staff very friendly.
Posada Los Gallos
La Posada de Gallos lies in the town of Escalante, Cantabria. The building is over 100 years old and offers charming rooms with free Wi-Fi, and a typical restaurant.Rooms the Posada de Gallos come with air conditioning, a TV, radio and CD player. All have elegant bathrooms and most feature a hydromassage shower or bathtub.Guests can enjoy Cantabrian cuisine at the restaurant. Specials include fresh fish from the area, as well as popular clams from the Marshes of Santoña and Escalante. It also serves a range of local meats.The Posada’s bar is equipped with a flat-screen TV. The El Gurugo lounge-library is an ideal space for reading and relaxing, with board games and a range of books.The Posada de Gallos is 15 miles from Santander Airport and 5 miles from Pedreña Golf Club. Many beaches can be found within a 10-minute drive.
- Loads of character, well maintained, nice walk in shower, excellent cuisine and would stay again.
- Ecxellent location and breakfast. Restaurant was closed but it should be very good considering breakfast food quality!
In this hotel I have got the best room during my trip.
It was like a room in a four or five stars hotel. Absolutely fantastic!
But the service was not so good. The host and the waiters of the restaurant gave the other guests (Spanish people) always a preferential treatment.
The restaurant was very good, but – for such a little village – upper price class.
The breakfast was also good. Although there were no cheese or sausages, one could eat a lot of sweet and good pastries.
The location is good, the room is nice, bathroom renovated, beds comfortable, quiet at night (many families so not quiet in the morning).
Overall i still recommend it, especially if they can improve by adding some variety to the breakfast
- Very Spanish, lovely rooms, huge and clean. Good breakfast.
Posada La Torre de La Quintana
Featuring free WiFi, Posada La Torre de La Quintana offers accommodations in Liendo, just 24 miles from Bilbao. The guesthouse has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Each room includes a TV with satellite channels.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong at this guesthouse, and free use of bicycles is available. Santander is 22 miles from Posada Torre La Quintana, and Castro-Urdiales is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 22 miles from Posada La Torre de La Quintana.
- Beautiful property and very welcoming and convenient for traveillng around the area.
- The room was spacious and the large bed was very comfortable. There was a nice lounge for guests to use and also a private garden to sit in.
- Beautiful building in s beautiful location. It could not have been more relaxing and pleasant.
- The hotel was impressive both in room accomodation,public rooms, service and ambiance.
- Extremely friendly and helpfull staff. Charming and rustic building, impeccably clean. Perfect location.
Hospedería el Puerto
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hospedería el Puerto offers accommodations in Colindres. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.Bilbao is 28 miles from Hospedería el Puerto, and Santander is 18 miles from the property. Santander Airport is 19 miles away.
- Bedroom clean, bright and modern. Rather small but fine for short stay.
- Easy parking. Very clean and small pleasant harbour.
garage for motorbike
Close to Santander
Supper at restaurant good but quite expensive
- El desayuno, podías repitir y el personal muy atento
- La habitacion era muy completa y el baño amplio y comodísimo
Palacio de Arredondo
Palacio de Arredondo is located in Gama, 31 miles from Bilbao and 16 miles from Santander. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. The rooms come with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.Santillana del Mar is 30 miles from Palacio de Arredondo, and Suances is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 16 miles from Palacio de Arredondo.
- A pleasant rural location away from tourist routes which is also convenient for motorway and to ports. The owner speaks good English, very attentive and gives excellent advice for local restaurant.
Eén nacht verbleven en prima plek om te overnachten.
Ontbijt was prima
Todo en general, la amabilidad de Pilar y Dioni intentando ayudar en todo lo que podían. Nos llamo la atención la decoración, limpieza así como el desayuno con un bizcocho casero hecho por Carmen riquisimo
Sin duda para repetir y recomendar 100%. Nos sentimos como en casa
- Super accueil. !!!! Très jolies chambres. Très bon petit déjeuner. Avons été accueillis avec beaucoup de gentillesse.
- Atención cálida, amable y acogedora de sus propietarias. Un lugar para disfrutar de cada rincón y detalle, donde la decoración con elegancia traslada a otros tiempos. Las propietarias encantadoras ! El desayuno exquisito. Comodidad y limpieza. Volveremos pronto y acompañados!
Posada el Molino de Cadalso
Located in Cereceda, 24 miles from Bilbao, Posada el Molino de Cadalso features a restaurant and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have views of the mountain or river. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bath or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer.Santander is 22 miles from Posada el Molino de Cadalso, and Castro-Urdiales is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- Gorgeous place spotlessly clean with lovely staff. Will defo visit again.
- Locally sourced food. Kind and careful host. Lovely room cold beer!
- Lovely hacienda type hotel with an old water mill attached. People were very welcoming and helpful. The meat is sourced from the farm associated with the hotel. Very modern rooms.
- Everything was perfect. My boyfriend and I stayed there to have easy accessibility to Laredo and Santoña. Our room was beautiful and clean and the staff were very helpful. We ended up eating at the restaurant and staying at the posada more then expected because of how relaxing and nice it was..overall great experience.
- It was a great place to stay for first night in Spain from the ferry at Santander. Rustic charm but with superb room facilities and good food.
Posada Las Garzas
One of our top picks in Santoña – and a guest favorite.
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Posada Las Garzas is located in Santoña, just 30 miles from Bilbao.Each room comes with a TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a tour desk at the property.Santander is 17 miles from Posada Las Garzas, and Suances is 29 miles from the property. Santander Airport is 18 miles away.
- Lovely B&B very clean and comfortable, nice staff, lots of atmosphere and attention to detail , good bike storage though outside
Very close to the beach
- I stopped off for one night on the last night of a motorcycle tour prior to catching the ferry back from Santander. I would describe it as a upscale b&b type accommodation in a nicely converted large house in a small seaside community. The welcome was friendly, room was clean and comfy and the breakfast was decent. Very handy for the beach and a short drive to Santander (30-40 min)
Perfect location with a wonderful beach across the hotel.
The hotel is very nice and in perfect conditions. Small but fresh breakfast (PS. some eggs, cheese or sausages would be nice to get the day started).
All over a great stay.
We will return.
- the building is quite beatiful, and the location very comfortable
Hostal El Carro
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hostal El Carro offers accommodations in Laredo, just 26 miles from Bilbao. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bath.Santander is 20 miles from Hostal El Carro, and Castro-Urdiales is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 21 miles from Hostal El Carro.
- The bed was comfy. Nice fluffy towels and crisp white bed linen.The location was excellent when coming off the ferry and very easy to find.
The staff were very friendly and helpful. They explained everything we needed to know. The Hostal is very unusual in its design and has a lovely feel to it. We would have loved to stay longer. Winter doesn’t do it justice. Our room had a balcony with beautiful views of Laredo and the sea.
Whilst the room was not huge, it was perfectly adequate. It was warm, clean and comfortable and very good value. Unfortunately we had to leave early to catch a ferry so weren’t able to sample the breakfast.
- Very convenient location for Santander and Bilbao ferries and also good base for the area. Hotel is of good standard and staff friendly and efficient. Excellent dinner for 15€ wine inc. did not have breakfast. Easy parking in grounds of hotel and close to motorway and also not far into Laredo.
- Host was great even though we had limited Spanish and they little English we were able to get food and drinks and they were always welcoming when we returned to the hotel after a day out.
Good access to main road.
Nice walk down into Laredo.
Hostal Restaurante La pinta
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hostal Restaurante La pinta offers accommodations in Ampuero, just 25 miles from Bilbao. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.Santander is 21 miles from Hostal Restaurante La pinta, and Castro-Urdiales is 11 miles away. Santander Airport is 21 miles from the property.
- Restaurant has good traditional Cantabrian cooking.
La habitación fue muy confortable, sobretodo después de un largo viaje. Q solo deseas una habitación limpia y una cama cómoda.
De hecho, alargamos una noche más.
- La amabilidad del personal y lo acogedor que es. Ademas esta en una ubicacion perfecta para visitar los lugares de alrededor
- Ubicación muy buena, limpieza, es un lugar confortable y la relación calidad precio es adecuada.
- Los dueños muy majos las habitaciones un poco peq. El mobilario un poco antiguo pero la cama muy comoda
Posada El Angel de la Guarda
Posada El Angel de la Guarda is located in Güemes, 9 miles from Santander and 24 miles from Santillana del Mar.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a tour desk at the property.Suances is 21 miles from Posada El Angel la Guarda, and Castro-Urdiales is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 9 miles from Posada El Angel de la Guarda.
- We had a beautiful room in this gorgeous property with the largest en-suite bathroom we have ever seen! Everything you might need was provided right down to facial wipes. A large slipper bath was just the thing to soothe aching muscles after a day’s walking on The Camino. There’s a good restaurant very near for dinner. Breakfast was amazing and really set us up for the day ahead. Would love to go back.
- Beautiful house. You have a really nice living room with a fire and a hamac. Also the breakfast it is amazing. Cheese, ham, croissant, fruits, yogourt …. and we were in november and the only guests.
- This was our favorite lodging on our entire trip. What a treat to arrive at the beautiful lodge after a day of soaking rain. The woman that runs the inn was lovely and had incredible energy. The lodge itself was spectacular, spotless and an absolute treat. The breakfast is not to be missed. We are so glad we had the opportunity to stumble through this little town and enjoy the gracious hospitality.
- This is an extraordinary hotel, the best small hotel we have encountered in Spain. It is wonderfully appointed. The lady who owns and runs the hotel goes out of her way to be helpful. We were on a walking holiday and arrived soaking wet – she had our clothes washed and dried in a couple of hours. A local fiesta of sorts resulted in all the town’s bars being closed – she drove us to and collected us from another town to a bar where we could get a meal. The hotel served the best breakfast we have seen for a while. This hotel will stay in our memory.
- The welcome and help from the owners was outstanding- their help with a problem we had from previous hotel was invaluable and the actual place was superb- food, rooms, bathroom and sitting- relaxing areas!!
Top Guest Houses In San Pantaleón De Aras Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in San Pantaleón de Aras Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in San Pantaleón de Aras Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in San Pantaleón de Aras Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!