10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In San Pablo Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
San Pablo Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in San Pablo Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Pablo Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Pablo Andalucía. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in San Pablo Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in San Pablo Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In San Pablo Andalucía:
Located in Jimena de la Frontera, 27 miles from Ronda, Casa Henrietta features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some units include a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A TV is provided.There is a tour desk at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Tarifa is 30 miles from Casa Henrietta, and Gibraltar is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 40 miles from the property.
- Lovely owners,very helpful. Good food and drink, good ambience. Already planning to return
- The chef was very helpful regarding my husband’s dinner request due to an illness he has.
- The room was lovely and comfy and the bathroom was better than expected. Breakfast was a typically Spanish one and was lovely and the staff were lovely.
- Incredible property — a delightful old hotel in the old part of Jimena. Easy parking on the street outside and good location for access to other shops and eateries, plus a nice place to start for a walk up to the old hilltop castle and Roman ruins. Very friendly and helpful staff on check-in and at breakfast in the morning. Big comfy bed! We had a wonderful and private terrace with a great view of mountains to the east and Gibralter and Morocco to the south, as well as overlooking the town below. Very neat! Yummy breakfast and generous with coffee. We would stay again here in Jimena.
- friendly spanish speaking staff, good breakfast, nice terrace, room with mountain-view-balcony, very special castle-looking rooms
Hostal el Anon
Featuring free WiFi, Hostal el Anon offers accommodations in Jimena de la Frontera, just 27 miles from Ronda. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.There is a tour desk at the property.Tarifa is 30 miles from Hostal el Anon, and Gibraltar is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 40 miles from the property.
- lovely rustic country/town house style place with real friendly staff and exceptional food. Real nice place for a romantic getaway.
- A stunning find. Quirky accommodation. Staff especially Naomi friendly and helpful. Food delicious. I wish we had stayed longer.
Sitting out areas with pool and views.
- Extraordinary place. The village itself is perhaps not the most exciting but the nature and surroundings are fabulous. Value for money was more that good. Super cozy bar and restaturant.
- Very nice property! Great rooms! And the owner is a very nice and interesting lady! Thx a lot!
Hostal Breñaverde offers accommodations in Gaucín. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a seating area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the sea, mountain or river are featured in certain rooms. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower and bidet.Marbella is 25 miles from Hostal Breñaverde, and Ronda is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 43 miles from Hostal Breñaverde.
- Great rural atmosphere. Fantastic views to Gibraltar and Morocco. We enjoyed our stay in a quiet rural environment away from the maxing crouch.
- Beautiful hostel with stunning views. The facilities were very clean, we loved our stay here and will be returning.
- Friendly helpful staff, great location, quiet despite being near main road. Food in the adjoining restaurant good.
- Très grande chambre, beau mobilier, mention spéciale pour la literie et le confort des lits.
- Calme, vue sur les montagnes environnantes, restaurant attenant
La Posada del Recovero
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, La Posada del Recovero offers accommodations in Genalguacil. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms come with a TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. The guesthouse also provides bike rental. Marbella is 20 miles from La Posada del Recovero, and Ronda is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 42 miles from La Posada del Recovero.
- Genuine helpful & polite welcome by owner.Always courteous & willing to assist & inform.
Looked after very nicely by Veronica who spoke very good English. We enjoyed an excellent gin and tonic in the bar, followed by a tasty dinner by the fire. A quiet night’s sleep and good breakfast in the morning.
Convenient location for seeing the interesting artwork in the town and admiring the views over the beautiful countryside.
- Host was friendly and helpful, dinner was just excellent and worth of try!
- Centre of a beautiful small and secluded village, just what we were looking for . Excellent simple food. A relaxing stay.
- This absolute Gem was like finding a piece of paradise -lovely and quiet beautiful surroundings, and to top it all the hostess with the mostess ! Absolutely recommend Veronica made our stay perfect
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Ochomin Hostel offers accommodations in San Martín del tesorillo.A TV is featured.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Marbella is 27 miles from Ochomin Hostel, and Ronda is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 50 miles from the property.
- The room was clean and as described. We had our own bathroom which was tiny, but adequate for a one-night stay. Other guests were nice and helped us communicate with the host.
- The best value for money of a hostal of this type.
- The lady who runs the place is very nice, kind, patient and generous. The hostel is really good value for money.
- great bar downstairs – fantastic value “menu del dia”
- The staff had almost no English, But with my little Spanish, we managed. Shower and bathroom was functional but small. Shower hot and plenty of water.
Hostal Ocaña Manilva
Showcasing a terrace and views of the city, Hostal Ocaña Manilva is located in Manilva, just 22 miles from Marbella. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms have a private bathroom. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for hiking. Ronda is 26 miles from Hostal Ocaña Manilva, and Gibraltar is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 47 miles from the property.
- The owner was extremely helpful, even though he could not speak English. He had good communication/manners and was very informative.
- The staff were friendly. The accomodation was ideal for someone travelling alone.
- Beds are v comfy, a/c quiet and very efficient
- Great location, quiet area and superb value for money.
- Although a basic hostel, the cleanliness was very impressive. Having free Wifi which worked well was a huge bonus and all in all it was tremendous value for money.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Sabana offers accommodations in San Martín del tesorillo, just 27 miles from Marbella. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom.Bike rental and car rental are available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for biking.Ronda is 29 miles from Hostal Sabana, and Tarifa is 28 miles from the property. Jerez Airport is 50 miles away.
- Service was lovely. Veronica the lady who served at the bar very helpful room lovely and clean
- Staff where friendly couldn’t do enough for you.
- Language is little poor and bathroom is poor. Also there wasn’t any bin inside the room to put anything.
- The comfort of the beds.A lovely calm neighborhood.
Sufficient. Nothing special.
Cafe breakfast toast is spot on.
Hotel Restaurante La Mecedora
Featuring free WiFi, Hotel Restaurante La Mecedora offers accommodations in San Luis de Sabinillas, just 22 miles from Marbella. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ronda is 27 miles from Hotel Restaurante La Mecedora, and Gibraltar is 16 miles away. Malaga Airport is 47 miles from the property.
- Vert traditional Spanish building. ist very friendly.
- I cannot really say anything positive I am afraid. Maybe the proximity of the beach.
We spent just a night here in the way to Gibraltar. Price was good compared to the other hotels.
Room was very confortable and quiet despite it was in front of a main street.
Position was really good. Just a couple of minutes from the beach.
Receptionist was kind and nice
- Location was fantastic for both Puerto Duquesa & Sabinillas. Staff were extremely welcoming and helpful, nothing was too much trouble. All room facilities were fully working and plenty of hot water available at all times. Bathroom was large with shampoo/shower gel provided.
The staff is very fun and nice, we ended up having beers together and talking about everything, it was very fun!
The hotel is directly on the main road and that is what we were looking for since we were travelling from Gibraltar to Malaga and wanted to stop halfway.
Hostal Montilla Sotogrande
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Hostal Montilla Sotogrande offers accommodations in Torreguadiaro. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a tour desk at the property.Marbella is 27 miles from Hostal Montilla Sotogrande, and Tarifa is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 51 miles from the property.
- We just slept over there after our visit of Gibraltar, then we continue to Ronda. For that it worked. It is pnot lace for holiday.
- This was a clean place with comfy beds. The wifi doesn’t work except in the restaurant below. The location isn’t close to much. The breakfast was average. The card reader wasn’t working so we had to travel about 8 minutes away to an ATM to get cash. I thought the price was high for what we got.
- Beautiful brand new room. High end hotel standard, but in a modest motel with a lovely diner
- Good price for value. Shop accross the street (quite rush, but You are able to cross it).
- Decent location as in close to the motorway, clean rooms & good shower
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Rio Manilva is located in San Luis de Sabinillas, 21 miles from Marbella and 26 miles from Ronda.Every room at this guest house is air-conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or river. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including snorkeling and fishing. Gibraltar is 17 miles from Rio Manilva, and Grazalema is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 46 miles from the property.
- If you want to be near the sea you can’t beat this location, Paul, the owner was very helpful.
- Very close to beach and 5 mins walk from very good restaurants
- Paul, the owner, was amazing. So friendly, very professional and helped with local recommendations and directions etc
Very friendly owners Paul and Laly. Clean and cosy room with all necessary facilities.
Near the beach in quite place.
Note that this is a room in private house, so owners will live nearby 🙂
- Sehr freundliche Gastgeber mit tollen Tips fuer die Umgebung.
Top Guest Houses In San Pablo Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in San Pablo Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in San Pablo Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in San Pablo Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!