10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In San Medel Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
San Medel Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in San Medel Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Medel Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Medel Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in San Medel Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in San Medel Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In San Medel Castile And Leon:
One of our best sellers in Burgos! This property is a 17-minute walk from the beach. Hostal Arlanzón offers pet-friendly accommodations in Burgos.Every room is fitted with a TV. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a tour desk at the property.Santo Domingo de Silos is 30 miles from Hostal Arlanzón, and Covarrubias is 22 miles from the property. Burgos Airport is 1.9 miles away.
- The staff. The price. Only objection was the distance from walking the camino.
- They still have computers for residents to use, although not updated in a long time.
- Very pleasant stay very pleased overall with our stay.Very good value.Safe parking for our motorcycles was good and not to bad for 5 euros for the car space.
- We did not have a good time the hotel was letting in traffic noise
- realmente nos alojemos en otro hostal del mismo propritario que esta en la misma calle que se llama Acanto muy bien es el que e valorado. Personal muy agradable. El hostal esta retirado del centro pero tine la para del bus a 100metros para ir al centro de Burgos,Es muy regular cada7 o8 minutos.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Averroes offers accommodations in Burgos. Private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom.There is luggage storage space at the property.Santo Domingo de Silos is 30 miles from Hostal Averroes, and Covarrubias is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 2.5 miles from Hostal Averroes.
- Everything was to a high standard. The help yourself breakfast was basic but enough to give us a start to the day and a bonus at the price.
- Cheap and lots of parking nearby. Spacious bathroom but that was because we had the handicapped room. Breakfast was OK.
- Very large room, quite, comfortable bed, good underground Parking.
15 min walk to Train Station
Staff couldnt speak english but tried hard to compensate
Smallish but clean and comfortable room
first impressions of the area surrounds are not favourable, but after looking around there are good places to eat, maybe a market at night , 15-20 minute walk into town
- The way people were taking care about you. Especially the mother was doing everything possible to make your stay perfect. Accommodation was nice, situated in a quite environment within walking distance of the city center.
Hostal Restaurante Iruñako
Set on the outskirts of Burgos just 10 minutes from the center of town and near a famous archeological site, this hotel has a cheerful cafe that serves delicious tapas and breakfasts.Rooms are simply and adequately decorated and all have private bathrooms with either a bathtub or shower unit. Keep up-to-date in the internet corner and children can have fun in the play area.The informal cafe of the Iruñako is open from 6am so you can enjoy a hearty breakfast even if you are an early riser. Come back for tasty tapas at lunch time. In the evening, enjoy meals in the Iruñako’s restaurant which serves an assorted menu along with specials and a varied weekend menu.Located right on the Camino de Santiago, the Iruñako Hotel is a great place to learn about the history of this famous pilgrimage which has been happening since medieval times. For business travelers, you are conveniently situated in the commercial and business district of Burgos and just 10 minutes from the historic center of town.
- rooms are basic but comfortable, good selection of tapes. bar person was very helpful .
- The restaurant was excellent and the choice very much better than last September. Value for money extremely good as was the food. The seating was very comfortable. The single beds were extremely comfortable and temperature just right. We have stayed there now 4 times, and hope to go again.
- The staff were great, it was just off the motorway and a great midway stop off for us travelling from Barcelona to Galicia. The kids loved how good the wifi was!
- Only one Euro for bus to Burgos City Centre. Out of town and easy to find. No frills commercial hostel with pleasant staff.
- Cantidad de prestaciones en cuanto a libertad de acción y la comida del restaurant y bar.
Hostal Francisco Salinas
Located in Burgos, 31 miles from Santo Domingo de Silos, Hostal Francisco Salinas features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is featured.Covarrubias is 22 miles from Hostal Francisco Salinas, and Mata is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 4.3 miles from Hostal Francisco Salinas.
- The young lady on reception was very pleasant and helpful,
- It’s the second time we have stopped here en route to Portugal, had a good nights sleep.
- Nice coffee and hot chocolate. Very friendly staff at breakfast. Very good value for money.
- I was expecting the hotel to be basic, so I’m not particularly complaining about the breakfast which was almost inedible, or the fact that we asked for a quiet double room but were given a makeshift twin overlooking the very busy four lane road, or the fact there was never any one at reception, or the fact the wifi did not work, or the location which was just too far away from the main sights, but about the fact that the staff were, at best, totally disinterested and ill prepared and at worst probably the rudest I have ever encountered!
- Very easy parking, either free in the locality or for a small fee in the hotel’s own facility
Hostal Monjes Peregrinos
Featuring free WiFi, Hostal Monjes Peregrinos offers accommodations in Burgos, just 30 miles from Santo Domingo de Silos. Private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Covarrubias is 21 miles from Hostal Monjes Peregrinos, and Mata is 13 miles away. Burgos Airport is 3.7 miles from the property.
- On the Camino track – well sign posted and easy to find. Clean and comfortable. Value for money.
- Excellent welcome with parking (previously booked) just outside door. Room clean and adequately furnished. Dog walking in park by river easy to find. Near to eating places and city centre.
- Well… I slept here while we were on the Camino, and I must say, that the only thing which was nice at this stay was that we finally had a private room, a key and no curfew. Washing was super expensive, there were nowhere to hang clothes, not a single hanger was in the room. The drain plug was missing in the bathtub when we first got the room, and the soap dispenser in the bath wasn’t working either. The location was great, but this place definitely isn’t worth the money.
- I just love this hotel and the staff that work there .I have stayed in the hotel four times now and always enjoy myself in Burgos . I sometimes travel on my own with my pets ,one extra large dog and a cat and they have always made me feel very welcome. Very safe situation and in an excellent position for discovering Burgos
- the hotel is near to the city center, the staff is friendly, the city is amazing
Hostal Acuarela is a small design hotel in central Burgos. It offers a laptop with free Wi-Fi in each room, and a lounge with 24-hour free tea, coffee and cookies.All bedrooms have an LCD TV with DVD player. The private bathroom comes with a hydromassage shower.This affordable hotel has bright, comfortable rooms. They are decorated with colorful original art.The Acuarela is set in the commercial heart of Burgos. It is a short walk away from the city’s historic sites, including the beautiful Cathedral.The hotel is also well located for road access, including the major E80 freeway. Burgos Airport is just 4 miles away.
- convenient position if in a car and with underground parking (accessed by a car lift!)
- Extra comfy bed and duvet. Music on your room was an added bonus. Amazing shower !
Good location, very clean, friendly staff
- Modern well maintained property. Compact room that contained all the essentials. Social space on top floor with tea/coffee facilities & biscuits all day. Good breakfast provided with cereal, breads/toast, pastries & juice. Microwave. Hostel within a relatively short walking distance of main attractions.
- One of the best hotels we stayed in our 15 days visit to Spain and Portugal at that price. Sunshine rooms, with a street view, small but functional rooms, nice bathroom, good wi-fi. Very helpful reception desk. The position is right next to the old city center and the area of the hotel is very lively. Don’ t miss the chance to visit one of the best bars of the city which is right next to the hotel.
This property is a 17-minute walk from the beach. Hostal Acanto is located in Burgos, 30 miles from Santo Domingo de Silos and 22 miles from Covarrubias. Private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.Mata is 12 miles from Hostal Acanto, and Oña is 29 miles away. Burgos Airport is 1.9 miles from the property.
- near to town centre secure underground parking receptionists very helpful
- Breakfast choice was quite poor. The hotel is quite far from the centre, but convenient for those travelling by car. Parking is underground and you have to find some parking in the street, then go to the reception and they give you the chip and keys to enter underground parking. But we were lucky that one of the receptionists was very kind (and English speaking) and came with us to show everything.
Clean, comfortable, convenient – and very nice staff, too.
Parking in the garage underneath is good
Lovely welcome at reception.
Clean and comfortable room.
- Great price, really good location for us (en route to southern Spain), friendly staff, perfectly acceptable rooms for a budget hotel option (clean, comfortable and well equipped), pet friendly and next to a great tapas bar/cafe/pub! The free breakfast’s a real bonus too (especially at the cheap price!).
Hostal-Bar Restaurante “La Fuente”
Featuring free WiFithroughout the property, Hostal-Bar Restaurante “La Fuente” offers accommodations in Rabé de las Calzadas, just 7 miles from Burgos. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units have a seating area to relax in after a busy day. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Covarrubias is 25 miles from Hostal-Bar Restaurante “La Fuente”, and Mata is 15 miles from the property. Burgos Airport is 11 miles away.
The staff were friendly and polite
Very good breakfast.I recommend warmly this location
Personnel (José, Reyes, and Jennifer) all friendly and solicitous. Facility is new, clean, and comfortable. It’s way above average for lodging at this price point.
At breakfast we requested cappuccino – “certainly”. Jose then asked us if we would like anything besides the croissant and jelly – “an egg?”. “Certainly, fried or?” Dinner also copious with a good salad.
A perfect place for stopping on the Camino Francés if you’d like to spend a half day exploring Burgos before resuming your Camino. About 3 hours on foot from Burgos.”
- Best place on the Camino so far. Food was absolutely delicious, village was gorgeous, owners and staff were so friendly and helpful. Would stay there every night of the Camino if I could. The rooms were lovely and warm and the shower was fantastic.
- Lovely, welcoming place. Comfortable room, very good breakfast.
- This is an incredible place to stay. The owners are wonderful people, super friendly and helpful. It is on the Camino de Santiago and thousands of people from all over the world have posted notes in the bar. If you need to stay in this area of Spain then you should definitely stay at La Fuente. It’s great value and an amazing experience. Very highly recommended.
- The staff were friendly and polite
Hostal Temino is located in Burgos, 30 miles from Santo Domingo de Silos and 21 miles from Covarrubias.All rooms are equipped with a TV. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a tour desk at the property.Mata is 14 miles from Hostal Temino, and Arcos is 5 miles away. Burgos Airport is 4.3 miles from the property.
- Despite language restrictions the owner was helpful and friendly. The accommodation is very close to the historic centre of Burgos and to the bus station which was very convenient for us. The market in town is fabulous and the cafe in the market is excellent.
The owner was very nice and helpful. He showed a map of the city and what to see in the time allowed.
He was also relaxed in taking payment. He let me settle into the room and rest before talking business.
- Very close to the centre of the city.. Only 5 minutes to walk. The city is very nice and cozy..
- Location is great. Walking distance from cathedral area.
- Convenient to the bus station and just a short walk to the cathedral. Hot water and wifi worked well.
One of our best sellers in Burgos! Hostal Manjón is located in Burgos, 30 miles from Santo Domingo de Silos and 21 miles from Covarrubias.The rooms have a flat-screen TV.You will find a tour desk at the property.Mata is 13 miles from Hostal Manjón, and Oña is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
I was walking as peregrino then I had serious pain on my knee so I ok a break for a while.
There were some supermarkets and bars around there, so it was easy to get some foods and drink.
- Good location just next to the old town and close to Plaza España with the local bus station. The room was small, just a double bed, and the bathroom outside. Don’t expect anything special, it’s very simple, but for me it was enough for just one night and the price was good.
- Very good place to stay as a pilgrim. Very close to the Camino trail and all amenities. Very comfortable
- This hostel was easy to find, in a good location, and was a comfortable, clean place to stay. At night it was very quiet and we got a good sleep after two weeks on the camino. The man who was working there spoke excellent English. It’s only a ten minute walk to the Burgos Cathedral and the foot bridge over the river leads directly a nice park along the river. If I came to Burgos again I would stay in this hostel again.
Great value for 22 euros (or whatever the exact amount was).
Note: it is on the 7th floor with a very small lift. Thankfully the owner has a safe store area on the ground floor for bicycles.
- I was walking as peregrino then I had serious pain on my knee so I ok a break for a while.
Top Guest Houses In San Medel Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in San Medel Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in San Medel Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in San Medel Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!