10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In San Martín del tesorillo Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
San Martín del tesorillo Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in San Martín del tesorillo Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Martín del tesorillo Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Martín del tesorillo Andalucía. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in San Martín del tesorillo Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in San Martín del tesorillo Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In San Martín Del Tesorillo Andalucía:
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Sabana offers accommodations in San Martín del tesorillo, just 27 miles from Marbella. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom.Bike rental and car rental are available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for biking.Ronda is 29 miles from Hostal Sabana, and Tarifa is 28 miles from the property. Jerez Airport is 50 miles away.
- Service was lovely. Veronica the lady who served at the bar very helpful room lovely and clean
- Staff where friendly couldn’t do enough for you.
- Language is little poor and bathroom is poor. Also there wasn’t any bin inside the room to put anything.
- The comfort of the beds.A lovely calm neighborhood.
Sufficient. Nothing special.
Cafe breakfast toast is spot on.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Ochomin Hostel offers accommodations in San Martín del tesorillo.A TV is featured.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Marbella is 27 miles from Ochomin Hostel, and Ronda is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 50 miles from the property.
- The room was clean and as described. We had our own bathroom which was tiny, but adequate for a one-night stay. Other guests were nice and helped us communicate with the host.
- The best value for money of a hostal of this type.
- The lady who runs the place is very nice, kind, patient and generous. The hostel is really good value for money.
- great bar downstairs – fantastic value “menu del dia”
- The staff had almost no English, But with my little Spanish, we managed. Shower and bathroom was functional but small. Shower hot and plenty of water.
Hostal Montilla Sotogrande
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Hostal Montilla Sotogrande offers accommodations in Torreguadiaro. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a tour desk at the property.Marbella is 27 miles from Hostal Montilla Sotogrande, and Tarifa is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 51 miles from the property.
- We just slept over there after our visit of Gibraltar, then we continue to Ronda. For that it worked. It is pnot lace for holiday.
- This was a clean place with comfy beds. The wifi doesn’t work except in the restaurant below. The location isn’t close to much. The breakfast was average. The card reader wasn’t working so we had to travel about 8 minutes away to an ATM to get cash. I thought the price was high for what we got.
- Beautiful brand new room. High end hotel standard, but in a modest motel with a lovely diner
- Good price for value. Shop accross the street (quite rush, but You are able to cross it).
- Decent location as in close to the motorway, clean rooms & good shower
Hostal Ocaña Manilva
Showcasing a terrace and views of the city, Hostal Ocaña Manilva is located in Manilva, just 22 miles from Marbella. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms have a private bathroom. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for hiking. Ronda is 26 miles from Hostal Ocaña Manilva, and Gibraltar is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 47 miles from the property.
- The owner was extremely helpful, even though he could not speak English. He had good communication/manners and was very informative.
- The staff were friendly. The accomodation was ideal for someone travelling alone.
- Beds are v comfy, a/c quiet and very efficient
- Great location, quiet area and superb value for money.
- Although a basic hostel, the cleanliness was very impressive. Having free Wifi which worked well was a huge bonus and all in all it was tremendous value for money.
Hotel Restaurante La Mecedora
Featuring free WiFi, Hotel Restaurante La Mecedora offers accommodations in San Luis de Sabinillas, just 22 miles from Marbella. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ronda is 27 miles from Hotel Restaurante La Mecedora, and Gibraltar is 16 miles away. Malaga Airport is 47 miles from the property.
- Vert traditional Spanish building. ist very friendly.
- I cannot really say anything positive I am afraid. Maybe the proximity of the beach.
We spent just a night here in the way to Gibraltar. Price was good compared to the other hotels.
Room was very confortable and quiet despite it was in front of a main street.
Position was really good. Just a couple of minutes from the beach.
Receptionist was kind and nice
- Location was fantastic for both Puerto Duquesa & Sabinillas. Staff were extremely welcoming and helpful, nothing was too much trouble. All room facilities were fully working and plenty of hot water available at all times. Bathroom was large with shampoo/shower gel provided.
The staff is very fun and nice, we ended up having beers together and talking about everything, it was very fun!
The hotel is directly on the main road and that is what we were looking for since we were travelling from Gibraltar to Malaga and wanted to stop halfway.
This simple guesthouse near the seaside is near a spa and fitness center. It has an excellent location for recreation activities, including many nearby golf courses.The Hostal Drago is well located in Andalusia, a short walk from the beach. La Cañada, Valderrama and Sotogrande Golf Courses are all within minutes.Other nearby attractions include mini-golf, a children’s playground and a casino.The coast offers great opportunities for diving, windsurfing and fishing. Hiking and horseback riding are also possible.The Drago has air conditioned rooms with a TV and private bathroom.There is free public parking nearby. The Drago is close to highway A7. This offers easy access to San Roque and Marbella.
- Immaculate, friendly staff, food, cafeteria and bar.
- It was a perfect location which suited out needs. Manager worked hard to make us feel welcome.
- Location, parking, Hospitality of Manager.He is a grafter.
- Staff very courteous, all areas spotless, pet friendly and very cost effective. Highly recommended.
- Staff was very friendly! We arrived late and had drinks on the outside terrace with the mayor of the town! Everyone was very nice and helpful! It’s a basic hotel right off the highway, easy to find and in the town center. Parking was easy and safe out front.
Hostal Rio Grande
Hostal Rio Grande is located 1.9 miles outside San Roque and next to exit 115 of the A-7 Motorway. It features a garden and rooms with free Wi-Fi.The bright rooms have simple décor. All rooms have heating, a TV and a private bathroom.Á café can be found just 350 feet from the Rio Grande.Tarifa is 30 minutes’ drive away. Algeciras and its port are within 6.2 miles of the guest house, while La Línea de la Concepción is within 17 minutes’ drive.
- Check-in till midnight, easy access from highway, free own parking, friendly receptionist who repaired the shower pipe that somehow wasn’t working. Possible payment with credit card, on-site payment.
- Large room and bathroom, easy parking, friendly welcome
- Huge double room for the cost, very clean, located just off the main dual carriageway which I thought would be a problem as I’m a light sleeper, but I had no trouble sleeping at all. Very helpful staff, all of whom kindly spoke English. If you want to explore on a budget, it is the best location. Secure enough location for motorcycle riders/groups, bar/food 2 mins around the corner! I will definitely be staying again.
- Close to train station and the public transportation is convenient.
- Cheap and easy to reach, has own parking place, big spaces around, nice vegetation. Very close to Gibraltar. In summer it is perfect for a longer stay.
Located in Jimena de la Frontera, 27 miles from Ronda, Casa Henrietta features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some units include a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A TV is provided.There is a tour desk at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Tarifa is 30 miles from Casa Henrietta, and Gibraltar is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 40 miles from the property.
- Lovely owners,very helpful. Good food and drink, good ambience. Already planning to return
- The chef was very helpful regarding my husband’s dinner request due to an illness he has.
- The room was lovely and comfy and the bathroom was better than expected. Breakfast was a typically Spanish one and was lovely and the staff were lovely.
- Incredible property — a delightful old hotel in the old part of Jimena. Easy parking on the street outside and good location for access to other shops and eateries, plus a nice place to start for a walk up to the old hilltop castle and Roman ruins. Very friendly and helpful staff on check-in and at breakfast in the morning. Big comfy bed! We had a wonderful and private terrace with a great view of mountains to the east and Gibralter and Morocco to the south, as well as overlooking the town below. Very neat! Yummy breakfast and generous with coffee. We would stay again here in Jimena.
- friendly spanish speaking staff, good breakfast, nice terrace, room with mountain-view-balcony, very special castle-looking rooms
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Rio Manilva is located in San Luis de Sabinillas, 21 miles from Marbella and 26 miles from Ronda.Every room at this guest house is air-conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or river. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including snorkeling and fishing. Gibraltar is 17 miles from Rio Manilva, and Grazalema is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 46 miles from the property.
- If you want to be near the sea you can’t beat this location, Paul, the owner was very helpful.
- Very close to beach and 5 mins walk from very good restaurants
- Paul, the owner, was amazing. So friendly, very professional and helped with local recommendations and directions etc
Very friendly owners Paul and Laly. Clean and cosy room with all necessary facilities.
Near the beach in quite place.
Note that this is a room in private house, so owners will live nearby 🙂
- Sehr freundliche Gastgeber mit tollen Tips fuer die Umgebung.
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. La Esteponera offers accommodations in La Línea de la Concepción.All rooms have a TV.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Tarifa is 18 miles from La Esteponera, and Gibraltar is 1.2 miles away.
- Clean, quiet, with a large open plan reception/breakfast area that has free coffee, tea and water round the clock. Close to the beach, cafes, bars and restaurants, and the bus station. An easy walk to Gibraltar – which is a huge bonus as it’s half the price of accommodation on the rock so an ideal base for anyone looking to visit.
The rooms are very spacious, simple but clean. The staff is very kind and helpfull.
The people from La Línea are really great, hearted and communicative.
- Basic pension/hostel, central, clean but no English spoken at reception
- I looked the proximity to the main attractions and the value. Everything was well kept and clean.
Great location to explore La Línea and Gibraltar
Top Guest Houses In San Martín Del Tesorillo Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in San Martín del tesorillo Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in San Martín del tesorillo Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in San Martín del tesorillo Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!