10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In San Lucas Sacatepéquez – Top Hotel Reviews
San Lucas Sacatepéquez is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in San Lucas Sacatepéquez. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Lucas Sacatepéquez. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Lucas Sacatepéquez. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in San Lucas Sacatepéquez right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in San Lucas Sacatepéquez with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In San Lucas Sacatepéquez:
Hostal La Cabaña
Located in San Lucas Sacatepéquez, 9 miles from Guatemala, Hostal La Cabaña features free WiFi access and free private parking.The rooms include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is La Aurora International Airport, 9 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, MotoCamp offers accommodations in Antigua Guatemala, just 14 miles from Guatemala. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play darts at the guesthouse. The nearest airport is La Aurora International Airport, 14 miles from MotoCamp.
- Great location, friendly staff, english speaking, great deal for that price. Feel like at home.
I read some less than great reviews so my expectation were pretty low. I chose this property because it was the cheapest we could find to precook in town. I was pleasantly surprised at how awesome this place was. We arrived REALLY early because we had overnight travel and hadn’t slept. The girl checked us in right away and quickly changed some beds so we could check in super early and have a nap. Kitchen is sufficient, they wake up before 7 so start cleaning common areas and bathrooms.
My favorite bits about this place was the location. It’s only two blocks from the main square and there is a little park right in front with street food in the mornings. They also have a garden with fairy lights!
Shoutout to the two French girls who work there. They are friendly and very helpful.
- Very friendly, helpful, accurate room for money. Right in city centre
- Excellent value for a private room. Rooms were comfy and it has a nice living room/common room. Well equipped kitchen. All the staff were really nice and helpful. In a pretty central location too
- MotoCamp is absolutely awesome place. Everything is nice, clean, it has a very cute tiny courtyard and most importantly the people there are super lovely and helpful, so it has a great atmosphere and you just feel good there. Would definitely love to return some day!
Hostal Los Lagos Inn
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hostal Los Lagos Inn offers accommodations in Guatemala. Free private parking is available on site.There is free shuttle service at the property.The nearest airport is La Aurora International Airport, a few steps from the property.
Zona 13 is a great choice for travelers interested in friendly locals, lakes and nature.
- The location was excellent for our purpose, the staff was friendly, the spaces were clean and comfy. Great for a short trip.
The staff were incredibly friendly and sweet. That said, calibrate your expectations: the only reason I see to staying here is an overnight layover waiting for a flight out the next day. Good wifi, and decent bathrooms! Breakfast was good, and they were happy to drive us to the airport for no extra fee.
Bonus info: this place is a 10 minute walk from the airport, but it’s in a gated community and we felt semi-sketched out walking there at night (10:30PM). Probably wouldn’t recommend, but it’s doable. At one point an SUV with tinted windows slowed down when passing us (profiling us as targets for robbing?). Perhaps we were just paranoid.
- Friendly staff, good breakfast, wifi worked really well, was able to check-in at midnight
- well, nothing, i reserved a shared room, which was pretty cool, because everyone was so nice…
- Very accommodating to a special need we had with holding our luggage.
Casa De Leon
One of our best sellers in Antigua Guatemala! Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Casa De Leon offers accommodations in Antigua Guatemala, just 15 miles from Guatemala.The rooms come with a TV. All rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The guesthouse also provides bike rental. La Aurora International Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- The owner was extremely friendly and helpful. She helped us not only organising the days in Antigua but also throughout our trip in Guatemala. The house is really charming and the breakfast delicious. We felt like home.
- Bonus is lovely, helpful. The terrace was awesome for doing yoga and meditation early morning as I m ok with doing these on the concrete surface.
Warm welcome of the owners, always available to provide good tips.
The breakfast is awesome!
They have a nice terrasse on their roof top.
Very good value for money
- I loved my stay with my family, Mitsy and the personnel were very kind and helpful at all times, the place is very clean and quiet, a great place to spend the night at a great rate, I definitely recommend this place.
- Nice location in a quiet area of town. The breakfast was fantastic. The rooftop terrace had great views of Fuego at night!
Hotel Dionisio Inn
Hotel Dionisio Inn offers accommodations in Antigua Guatemala.Every room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guatemala is 15 miles from Hotel Dionisio Inn, and Panajachel is 31 miles from the property. La Aurora International Airport is 14 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Telma’s House is located in Antigua Guatemala, just 15 miles from Guatemala.All rooms come with a shared bathroom. A TV is featured.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is La Aurora International Airport, 14 miles from Telma’s House.
- The owner — Thelma regardless of little English managed to make my trip memorable — she’s warm, funny and friendly. I feel lay home so to speak.
- The owner was very kind, we felt like in home, the beds were great and the bathroom was very clean and wide
- Telma was a nice host and has a big clean house, but be ready to speak Spanish as all the family is living there
- We were so happy to stay here. Very clean beds, bathroom and shower. Señora Telma and her family are so nice. Felt like a home.
- Nice people, good bed not far away from town. WiFi is better that what we experience in other places in Antigua.
Frank & Fre
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Frank & Fre offers accommodations in Antigua Guatemala, just 14 miles from Guatemala. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Views of the mountains, garden or city are featured in certain rooms. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is La Aurora International Airport, 14 miles from Frank & Fre.
No reviews yet.
Hostal El Pasar de los Años
Offering a restaurant on site, Hostal El Pasar de los Años is located in central Antigua Guatemala. Free Wi-Fi access is available and guests can use the common kitchen.The functional rooms feature a colourful décor and have shared bathrooms that also come with a shower. Some units have private bathrooms. The private rooms also feature free breakfast included with the rate.Guests can use the shared kitchen to prepare their meals, or they can visit the restaurant bar that offers typical local dishes. Other restaurants are available within 500 feet.Antigua’s Market is 1,650 feet from Hostal El Pasar de los Años, while the central park is 500 feet away. A table football, tour desk and a garden are all available at this property.La Aurora International Airport is 50 minutes’ drive away.
- Roomy, clean, individual power sockets, curtains abd bed lights in dorm
- I like the patio area and simply kitchen for use. Hostel is close to the Plaza Mayor and not far away from restaurant (or eatery) Rincon Tipico, which I can really recommend!
- Staff is very helpful! I got nice breakfast and they provided me extra blanket because it was cold at night. Bed was very comfy and they have hot showers! Price was also really good for what you get
Dieses Hostel wird von den Lokalen als Stundenzimmer für Sex benutzt. Durften dies leider zweimal bemerken. Und auch hier. wenn man mit Kreditkarten bezahlen will sagen sie dir es kostet 7% mehr. Wenns nicht in Booking.com steht wirds nicht bezahlt!
Lage ist zentral.
- El servicio que brindan los empleados. Es realmente para destacar la amabilidad y profesionalidad de ellos. Son empleados que están informados a la hora de ayudarnos y lo que no sabe se encargan de buscarlo. Los felicito, la atención es única.
Luna Maya Hostel & Wellness
One of our best sellers in Antigua Guatemala! Luna Maya Hostel & Wellness is located in Antigua Guatemala, just 14 miles from Guatemala.All rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.The nearest airport is La Aurora International Airport, 14 miles from Luna Maya Hostel & Wellness.
- The wellness room! the beds with their privacy curtains!
- Super nice room and very comfy beds. Quiet and clean.
- It was really clean and cosy. The small details were great. Like the curtains, shelving, and small bright lights in the bunks. Plus proper stairs to get to the top bunk.
- The beds were comfy and lovely. The staff was friendly and the breakfasts were perfect.
- I like the way you can close the curtains and get your own private space in the bed. The rooms are big and the bed was very comfortable. The dorm had a private bathroom and the hostel provided towels and free toiletries, even a hairdryer. Breakfast was fruits, toast and coffee.
Featuring free WiFi, CasaTuli offers accommodations in Antigua Guatemala, just 14 miles from Guatemala.The nearest airport is La Aurora International Airport, 14 miles from CasaTuli.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In San Lucas Sacatepéquez Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in San Lucas Sacatepéquez to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in San Lucas Sacatepéquez but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in San Lucas Sacatepéquez. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!