10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In San Justo de las Dorigas Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
San Justo de las Dorigas Asturias is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in San Justo de las Dorigas Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Justo de las Dorigas Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Justo de las Dorigas Asturias. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in San Justo de las Dorigas Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in San Justo de las Dorigas Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In San Justo De Las Dorigas Asturias:
Pensión El Camarote
Pensión El Camarote is located in Cudillero, just 24 miles from Gijón.All rooms have a TV. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.There is a tour desk at the property.Oviedo is 21 miles from Pensión El Camarote, and Avilés is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 6 miles from Pensión El Camarote.
George was so friendly and helpful and nothing was too much trouble.
Great room for the price
- Staff were super helpful going way beyond duty to help us solve a baggage issue.
- Staff was super friendly and very happy to answer any questions and to give recommendations. Room was basic but clean. Overall we had a really nice stay.
Small and charming place not too far off the main square – we loved the possibility to walk down the main street into town and then back through the tunnel from the harbour.
After some advice from the host, Jordi, we found easy free parking next to the hotel.
All recommendations from Jordi were spot on and we had a great time and ate very well in this small town.
The beds were very comfortable, our host couldn’t have been more helpful.
The location within the town was perfect for our needs and easy to locate, it really is a beautiful village.
The restaurants and bars are minutes away and we found that all we tried were very good and helpful, even though not many speak English here and we only have a smattering of Spanish.
- George was so friendly and helpful and nothing was too much trouble.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Casa Miguel offers accommodations in Cudillero. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a TV. All rooms have a private bathroom.Gijón is 26 miles from Casa Miguel, and Oviedo is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 8 miles from Casa Miguel.
No reviews yet.
Casa de Aldea La Pumariega
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Casa de Aldea La Pumariega is located in Caces, just 20 miles from Gijón. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bidet. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a tour desk at the property.Oviedo is 5 miles from Casa Aldea La Pumariega, and Avilés is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 17 miles from Casa de Aldea La Pumariega.
- Lovely place to stay: welcoming helpful hosts, comfortable sitting room for guests, walking distance to bars and restaurants, walking routes to choose from and there’s a thermal spa in the next village. Easy to get to Oviedo and back on the bus – easier than driving and parking.
- La comodidad, las vistas, el trato recibido, los desayunos.
- Es un alojamiento en medio de la naturaleza. Cualquier persona disfruta de esos paisajes. El trato que nos dieron fue espléndido, muy atentos y serviciales. La comida que ofrecían, en nuestro caso el desayuno, era de primera calidad y natural, un lujo.
- Todo estupendo: limpieza, los dueños encantadores, el espacio precioso, muy cómodo, muy cuidado… Todo de maravilla!!
- Entorno maravilloso para desconectar. Cercano, en coche, a zonas que visitar en Asturias. Desayuno rico y personal amable. Totalmente recomendable
Pensión La Fruta
Pensión La Fruta is located in Avilés, just 13 miles from Gijón.All rooms include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea while looking out at the garden or city. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Bike rental is available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for biking. The guesthouse also provides car rental. Oviedo is 14 miles from Pensión La Fruta, and Deva is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- problems with a delayed flight caused us to be late in arriving ,but this was no problem to the staff ,a great welcome when we arrived,good advice on where to eat locally and ao where to get the best breakfast in town
- La amabilidad de la propietaria y su disponibilidad absoluta. La posibilidad de utilizar la cocina.
La dueña muy agradable. La ubicación buenísima, céntrico y en zona de ambiente.
Hay un parking a 5 min , es privado.15 e toda la noche y parte del día siguiente.
Gute Lage – ganz in der Nähe der Busstation. In lebhafter Altstadt viele nette Cafés und Essensmöglichkeiten (Pizzeria direkt ggü.) Die Dame des Hauses war trotz spätem Checkin (nach telefonischem Kontakt) freundlich und hilfsbereit.
Küche bietet soweit alles. Bad sauber. Zimmer funktional.
- Muy bien la habitacion pero pone ke tiene aparcamiento y no tiene aparcamiento propio .eso tiene ke correguirlo en la paguina
Pensión El Parque
One of our best sellers in Avilés! Pensión El Parque is located in Avilés, 13 miles from Gijón and 14 miles from Oviedo.A TV is provided.You will find a tour desk at the property.Deva is 17 miles from Pensión El Parque, and Cudillero is 11 miles away. Asturias Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- The room was big and had a sink inside. The bathroom was always clean. There was tissue.
- The location was amazing being right on the edge of the old city. Restaurants, shops, and architecture right out your door. Taxi stand 2 minutes from entrance and could get a cab 24 hrs a day. Price seems right for room type. If the staff was polite, the place didn’t reek of smoke, and the room did not have bed bugs it would been a great place.
- I liked the localisation, very near to the old town.
- NO PROBLEMS. free laundry service. Quiet atmosphere comfy bed. I don’t understand what everyone is talking about. AMAZING host who welcomes pilgrims
situation géographique parfaite.
Pensión Serafín is located in Avilés, just 12 miles from Gijón. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Oviedo is 13 miles from Pensión Serafín, and Deva is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 7 miles from Pensión Serafín.
- Their motto could be “Cleanliness is next to godliness.” It was super clean and comfy. I had a really good night sleep.
- the staff were nice the height of bedroom very very low I banged my head 4 times during the night all no lift I had to use the stairs all the time
- The personnel was extremely nice and apart from that everything was absolutely fine.
- The lady at the reception was really helpful and informed us about all the things you can do nearby in detail, she knew the area a lot. The place was clean, it was easy to park at the public parking opposite the hotel, breakfast was tasty and varied, no problem with anything.
- Relatively quiet district of Avilés, good Wi-Fi connection
Hostal Puente Azud
Hostal Puente Azud is located in Avilés, 13 miles from Gijón and 14 miles from Oviedo.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.Deva is 16 miles from Hostal Puente Azud, and Cudillero is 12 miles from the property. Asturias Airport is 6 miles away.
- The hotel itself isn’t bad at all. Beautiful tile work in the staircase. Bathrooms are fine – clean and everything worked
- Perfectly adequate for the money. Shower okay and beds fine. It isn’t in the centre itself but don’t be put off as it doesn’t take long to walk via a lovely cobbled road. If on bus from Oviedo get off one stop before bus station as it isn’t far from there.
- The actual room was good for the price, good shower, hotel was a short walk into the nice part of town despite being in a horrible industrial area itself.
- Trato de la recepcionista. Limpieza y aparcamiento gratuito.
- Direkt am Camino und der Feve . Hunde kein Problem. Freundliche Begrüssung. Für 1 Nacht auf dem Camino mit Hund aber ok
Hostal Álvarez is located in Oviedo, just 1,650 feet from Campoamor Theater.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a tour desk at the property.Museum of Fine Arts of Asturias is 0.6 miles from Hostal Álvarez, and Archaeological Museum of Asturias is 0.6 miles away. Asturias Airport is 16 miles from the property.
- Owner gave me some really good tips for where to go and what to see. Comfy room and in the perfect location (close to the bus / train stop and the city centre)
- When I checked in, the staff gave me a map of the city and showed me the common tourist spots and how to get to those places. He pointed out where I can go to eat, buy some drinks, or even shop. They also let me leave my luggage for a few hours without charges.
Excellent location – close to bus station and right in city centre.
Comfortable, clean rooms with great water pressure.
- Wifi worked perfectly. Perfect size room for one person. Good location in the city.
- The host was very nice and help us with interesting spots at the city. The bedroom was good and clean.
A Feira Posada
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, A Feira Posada offers pet-friendly accommodations in Overo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.Gijón is 11 miles from A Feira Posada, and Oviedo is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 7 miles from A Feira Posada.
- Good breakfast.The lady that did us the breakfast was extremely nice!
- The Room was very clean, the Bed was comfortable, The location is very quiet except for the occasional dogs barking, (Lots of Dogs about) Perfect for a evening walk around the reservoir. The Staff were very good and helpful, however only one of the staff had english and she was only there some of the time
- The manager lady Cris was very professional and a total sweetheart.
- Todo muy limpio, buen desayuno y restaurante abajo con comida muy buena.
- El trato del personal. El desayuno buenísimo. Vistas preciosas a ambos lados.
Hostal Goias offers pet-friendly accommodations in Oviedo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Campoamor Theater is half a mile from Hostal Goias, and Carlos Tartiere Stadium is 0.6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 16 miles from Hostal Goias.
- Despite on a main road the place was quiet. Adequate single room. Bathroom could do with some renovation but was clean. Friendly staff. Only 10minutes walk to main station.
- The location is fine although there are doubtlessly better properties surrounding this one.
- Basic but clean very good if you just want a night or two at a good price Staff were very good
- Room cleaned every day with fresh towel, overall very clean.
- La cama muy incomoda, la colcha tenia quemaduras de cigarro, el sitio bastante siniestro y cuando fuimos a salir del hotel tuvimos que llamar al numero de la recepcion (un movil) porque estaba cerrada la salida.
Top Guest Houses In San Justo De Las Dorigas Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in San Justo de las Dorigas Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in San Justo de las Dorigas Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in San Justo de las Dorigas Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!