10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In San Juan de Mozarrifar Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
San Juan de Mozarrifar Aragon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in San Juan de Mozarrifar Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Juan de Mozarrifar Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Juan de Mozarrifar Aragon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in San Juan de Mozarrifar Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in San Juan de Mozarrifar Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In San Juan De Mozarrifar Aragon:
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Cumbre offers accommodations in Zaragoza.Every room is fitted with a TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Zaragoza Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- The owner was really helpful and friendly – she even walked me to the gate to the underground car park to make sure I found it OK. The room was spotlessly clean. Clean towels and bedding. A great open area across the road to walk our dog. Close to many of Zaragoza’s tourist attractions. We will definitely use this hostal again.
- Te hostal was wonderful godo locación, the stop bus were just in front of street value for money
- The host was very kind and supportive and helped us with many things
- 15 euros la noche y está al lado de la catedral del pilar.
Un poco justo el baño. Pero lo demás bastante bien.
Aunque deberían poner mejores almohadas
Hostal Puente de Piedra
One of our best sellers in Zaragoza! Hostal Puente de Piedra offers accommodations in Zaragoza. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have views of the garden or city. Each room has a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Zaragoza Airport is 9 miles from the property.
Amazing, friendly, very helpful owners, they are always there for you. Thank you!
Good location, everyday cleaning
- Excelent location, just a couple of minutes from the historical center. The host is very kind and helpful. Free parking just beside the hotel. Usually had breakfast on the bar/cafe just below it.
- Very close to center, good and nice staff, confortable bed.
- Friendly staff, excellent location – not in the old town but right behind the famous bridge and still very close to Basilica, with Gran Taberna restaurant right next to the hostel where you can have really tasty meal. The room and bathroom were old but clean and cosy. Reception 24/7.
- The lady that runs this hostel is really kind and very helpful. She looks after the place 24/7 and gave us lots of local tips. The biggest bonus of this place is its location, right near the heart of the city that offers secure underground parking for only an extra 5 euros a day. The rooms are a little small but are clean and well kept with all the basics you need at an affordable price.
- Amazing, friendly, very helpful owners, they are always there for you. Thank you!
One of our best sellers in Zaragoza! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Bridge offers accommodations in Zaragoza.A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play darts at the guesthouse. Zaragoza Airport is 9 miles away.
- Bruno is an amazing host. He even found me at the plaza the day I left to help me catch a cab!! Wow! Very clean rooms…great location…
- The Hostel was really good. Great value for money. Just in the City Center, close to the main street and 5 mins walking to Plaza del Pilar. Bruno, the owner, was really nice and helpful, making every single thing easy from the beginning, even if you have a late check in. Its easy contact him by phone or whatsapp. Always with a smile helping us to choose a place to eat or choose the best way to get to somewhere. The room is clean with a tv, cofee machine, the matress is really good (we slept in a bunk bed), wall bottle opener :p ; the bathroom clean with shower gel, shampoo and conditinoner. The wall is a big board with a really nice welcome senteces!
The staff were very welcoming and helpful and polite.
Comfortable room and fresh and clean.
This place is perfect! Excellent rooms with huge, comfy beds and amazing hot shower.
Extra little touches like the welcome message on the wall (complete with kangaroo because we are from Australia!) and chocolates on the pillow made it really special.
Towels, mini-bar, smart TV… so much for the price!
Bruno is extremely helpful and knowledgeable about Zaragosa and spent a lot of time with us making sure we knew what to see, where to eat etc. The location is perfect for everything a tourist would want to do.
For the price, this place is an absolute steal, we didn’t want to leave and would stay here again in a heartbeat 🙂
- Bruno the manager was awesome! Not only super friendly and helpful, but he also knew everything about Zaragoza! He gave me many suggestions on what to do where to eat where to go, all his advise was great, he even gave me musical suggestions for concerts! When I entered my room i found a personalised welcome message that was a very nice surprise that made me smile for the whole stay, very nice detail!
Hostal Plaza offers accommodations in Zaragoza.Each room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Zaragoza Airport, 9 miles from Hostal Plaza.
- The location is great for those interested in visiting the Basilica of Our Lady of the Pillar ; it´s right across from it.
- The location is perfect and the rooms are simple and clean.
- Juan, the manager was really helpful and friendly. A really good place to stay, right opposite the Basilica.
- Everything that was promised was there. The air-conditioner worked perfectly and was nicely situated not directly above the bed, so the temperature was good for sleeping. The location is great, just in the heart of the old town: you can find plenty of good tapas bars for dinner and nice cafes for the breakfast. The room was on the side of inner court, which means there was no great view, but on the other hand it was silent during the night.
- great location, very easy to find; the bed is big and comfortable;
Estancias del Ebro
Estancias del Ebro offers accommodations in Zaragoza.A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Zaragoza Airport, 9 miles from Estancias del Ebro.
- The location is quite good, on the other side of the Ebro and about a 10 minutes walk to the cathedral and oldtown. The room was clean, I had an own bathroom and in the morning was breakfast available, self service. It’s an familial pension, very kind and helpful, thank you.
- Location was convenient, Pilar (owner) was very helpful, and bed was comfy.
- Excellent situation, the lady in charge was very friendly and helpful. Walinking distance to the historical city centre and close to buses going other places. One direct bus to the train station is less than 5 minutes walking. Great breakfast and availability to bring and eat your own food. I will repaet for sure!
- Help with finding the place, friendly, professional hostess and excellent value for money! Highly recommended. I will come back. Volvere.
- The owner is very helpful and use google translate to give us lots of helpful information. We just stayed one night and would have stayed more if we could
This practical hostel offers convenient features such as free Wi-Fi and 24-hour front desk, and is in a historic setting in the heart of Zaragoza, close to the train station.The Paraíso is the perfect base in which to enjoy a comfortable stay in Zaragoza.Rooms at the Paraíso are modern and functional, with air conditioning and heating. There is a TV and music system, so you can relax at the end of the day.Enjoy visiting Zaragoza’s commercial and historic center, including the charming Cathedral.Paraíso’s tour desk can provide information about the city and recommend great places to eat.There is a 24-hour front desk.
- The price and location were great, the 24 hour reception was extremely useful. Clean towels every day and the shower was powerful and hot.
- I really liked this hostel, i got much pleasure staying there! The staff was really friendly and nice. It was a day of my quite and cute rest in Zaragoza. I loved it! Muchas gracias!!!
- Being close to town centre, great sights and good food.
- Location was great. Free wifi. Very clean. Room overlooking the street with large trees in front for shade. Daily room service. Lift in building and area is safe.
- The staffs are very nice and friendly. The hotel have a coffee maker at reception with only EU 0.50 per cup but if you put an extra coin there will be no changed. You got to claim from receptionist because it’s an old maker. They allowed you to leave a luggage at reception but you have to ask them first.
Pensión La Ferroviaria
One of our best sellers in Zaragoza! Pensión La Ferroviaria is located in the centre of Zaragoza, 3 minutes’ walk from the Pablo Serrano Museum and 150 feet from Caixaforum Exhibition Centre.Pensión La Ferroviaria is set over 3 floors of a building without a lift and offers simple, functional rooms, all with a TV. Some rooms have a shared bathroom, while others have private bathrooms. All come with a hairdryer. Air conditioning is available in some rooms with private bathrooms for an extra charge.Zaragoza’s famous Basilica del Pilar and La Seo Cathedral are 20 minutes’ walk from the Ferroviaria. It is around a 15-minute walk to Zaragoza University and the Aljaferia Palace.There are direct buses to all parts of the city and the airport, 6.2 miles away. Guests receive discounts at a nearby public car park.
- The hosts were so welcoming persons! We had a difficult situation, we could not arrive in time, but that was not a problem, they let us in anyway. The room, the beds…everything was very clean and good! Many thanks!
- The location was pretty good and also we came at night time so the good thing was that they let us in at all. We stayed for a really short time – came at 12 am and left before 8 am so we did not noticed lot’s of thing that we like.
- It was a quick stay for me as I was just catching a bus to head to Madrid. Perfect stay and comfy bed.
- i like that the pension was really clean and comfy and the low prices for single room
- The staff were very helpful and friendly. It was good value for money. I paid 20 euro per night, with a shared bathroom, but it was clean and I had enough room for my clothes and other belongings.
Hostal Cataluña offers accommodations in Zaragoza.Every room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. Every room has a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Zaragoza Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- The location was incredible in the center of everything.
- Great location. Lots of dining options within a short distance.
- Excellent value of the location and the rooms are big and nice.
- All the staff I encountered were lovely and helpful.
- The location is very nice. So close from the centre of the city.
Hostal El Carmen
Hostal El Carmen offers accommodations in Zaragoza.Every room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Zaragoza Airport, 8 miles from Hostal El Carmen.
- The good thing is the windows, they stops all the noise from the street.
- Room interiors it´s old, but they have everything you need. Location and price are good comparing to quality. Recommend this place for short stays. Plus for air conditioning.
- Muy buena situación. Buena relación calidad/precio
- La habitación y baño estaba reformado y limpio, cama cómoda, televisión grande.
- Estaba todo muy limpio y el trato muy bueno, la cama muy cómoda.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Pensión Fortea offers accommodations in Zaragoza.The rooms are fitted with a TV.There is a tour desk at the property.Zaragoza Airport is 8 miles from the property.
- The Staff was extremely helpful, and answered us all the times we called, they let us in our room before the check in time which made our one day trip even better, since we did not had to carry our bags! There was a small fridge in the room, the beds were confortable and the staff provided us plates and utensils!
- The Staff really really friendly I felt like home really confortable and clean the location also was good a really nice place to stay
- Great wee room for one or more nights. Very clean and excellent owner/staff. Free coffees on first morning and vending machine for more capsules and beers only 1 Euro if needed. Liquid soap and shower gel provided. Cold fridge, microwave oven and TV in room too.
- Staff very friendly, loved the locality and not too far from sites to see.
- Everyything was perfect we would recommend it to everyone, they are so understanding they help you with everything you need and they also gives us à map and explain to us where we should go and visit, Frank you for evrything
Top Guest Houses In San Juan De Mozarrifar Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in San Juan de Mozarrifar Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in San Juan de Mozarrifar Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in San Juan de Mozarrifar Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!