10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In San Francisco Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
San Francisco Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in San Francisco Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Francisco Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Francisco Andalucía. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in San Francisco Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in San Francisco Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In San Francisco Andalucía:
This property is a 16-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Serramar offers accommodations in Benalmádena.A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Malaga is 10 miles from Serramar, and Marbella is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 6 miles from Serramar.
- Cheap, central and close to train station for the airport
- We got the twin room with our own bathroom for just a little extra and 12 oclock check out is very nice
- Clean tidy comfortable and good value for money on a budget stay
- Very clean bathroom and rooms and very comfortable beds
- The staffs were friendly, clean rooms and affordable price.
Hostal Sol y Miel
This property is a 14-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Hostal Sol y Miel offers accommodations in Benalmádena. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The guesthouse also provides bike rental and car rental. Malaga is 10 miles from Hostal Sol y Miel, and Marbella is 20 miles away. Malaga Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- I have stayed here now on 4 or 5 occassions and find that the staff are lovely and helpful and the rooms are always lovely and clean. The hostal is great value for money and in a great location surrounded by bars restaurants, sightseeing and the station direct to and from the airport. The beach is about 10 mins walk away. I highly recommend this hostal and the quality remains the same today as my first visit
- Wonderful service, friendly and fantastic location
- Good value for money. Friendly staff. Balcony over main walking area
- Value for money. Brilliant staff. Convenient to all amenities. Cleanliness excellant. Nothing too much trouble .
- I have stayed in this hotel so many times and usually give a 10 out of 10 review! It is in such a great position close to the Cercanias train and adjacent to many lovely tapas bars and restaurants. You can walk to the beach and the beautiful Paloma Park is very nearby. The rooms are very modern, spotlessly clean with lovely en suite shower rooms. The staff are always very efficient and friendly especially the young man who works mornings. Probably my favourite place to stay when I visit Andalucia.
Hostal Los Corchos
One of our best sellers in Fuengirola! This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Fuengirola, 16 miles from Malaga, Hostal Los Corchos features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Marbella is 15 miles from Hostal Los Corchos, and Torremolinos is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 11 miles from Hostal Los Corchos.
- it was ideal for 6no golfers clean and friendly at a good price
- There was a nice little bar, and breakfast looked good – although I didn’t take. Very good décor and clean throughout.
- The Hostel, the location, all the staff – who were excellent, couldn’t have been better. If you’re looking for a spotless, but inexpensive room, in a perfect location, Hostal Los Corchos is it!!
- I could not fault this hotel it was a lovely family run hotel nothing was a trouble to them an would be looking at staying there when we’re in Feungirola thank you for a wonderful stay
- good location ,free parking, garage gate a bit noisy as we had the room above the /side of garage gate,also above the bar but no noise from bar. would book again but ask for a different room,no problem
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hostal Nevada offers accommodations in Fuengirola, just 15 miles from Malaga.A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Marbella is 15 miles from Hostal Nevada, and Torremolinos is 8 miles from the property. Malaga Airport is 11 miles away.
No restaurant facilities but it was a hostal not a hotel. Very near centre of town so plenty of cafes nearby. In my room I had a fridge!
A roof terrace, however, had full kitchen facilities.
The staff were extremely helpful and friendly.
- The only thing that is good about this place is the location
- It is a 2** Hostal so the rooms were quite basic but you get what you pay for. The best thing was the location it had everything nearby all within easy walking distance. Getting to and from the airport was easy.
- 2 min to train station and the bus stops 5 min to beach
- Very pleasant and clean with helpful and friendly staff, will recommend.
- No restaurant facilities but it was a hostal not a hotel. Very near centre of town so plenty of cafes nearby. In my room I had a fridge!
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Hostal Jomarijo is located in Fuengirola, 16 miles from Malaga and 15 miles from Marbella.Every room includes a TV.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Torremolinos is 9 miles from Hostal Jomarijo, and Benalmádena is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 11 miles from the property.
The bedroom and bathroom were very clean – beds made and floors cleaned every day. New towels placed in exchange of used.
The beds were comfortable. The staff very nice. Location very central and close to the beach.
- Got a room with a balcony and own bathroom. Goodies.
- Very clean, comfortable, well located accommodation with pleasant and helpful personnel.
- Good position a couple of streets back from the beach.
- Place was very clean. A little noisey in the mornings. Could be more comfortable. Staff very nice and place well kept. Close to the beech, shops restaurants.
- The bedroom and bathroom were very clean – beds made and floors cleaned every day. New towels placed in exchange of used.
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Hostal Costabella is located in Fuengirola, 15 miles from Malaga and 15 miles from Marbella.Every room has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Torremolinos is 8 miles from Hostal Costabella, and Benalmádena is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 11 miles from Hostal Costabella.
- The best of traditional Spanish combined with modern clean hotel.
- Extremely good value, great location (2 minutes walk from Los Boliches train drop) centre of a shopping area and two minutes from beach and good restaurants ( especially recommend The Sandpiper for fabulous food, staff and location). Staff even checked us in and printed off boarding passes for flight next day. Would definitely stay again and recommend to friends.
- Beds were comfy and room with it’s en-suite very spotless clean
- the room was excellent and the bed was comfortable
- Room only which was perfect for us as we were visiting friends. We were pleasantly surprised at the room which was spacious, bright and had been recently refitted with modern bathroom and decor. We definitely visit again, really excellent value for money. Room 106 for families
Pension Santa Fe
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. This affordable hotel is located just 250 feet from the fantastic beaches of the Costa del Sol, right in the coastline’s heart of Fuengirola.The Santa Fe is built around a typical tiled Andalusian courtyard with a fountain in its center. Its simple and functional single and double rooms all come equipped with satellite TVs, and some open onto balconies.Enjoy the warm southern Spanish sunshine with a day on the nearby golden, sandy beach. You can also enjoy a cultural day trip to the city of Málaga, birthplace of Pablo Picasso, 18 miles away.
- It is what it is – your very basic requirements at a good price in a great location with friendly staff we love it and we use it to sleep and wash👍
- It’s cheap and provided a roof over my head, that’s it, otherwise absolutely terrible
- Close to the beach and restaurants and everything else. The girl working there was amazing – SHE does a great job at a poor place.
not a lot to like.
towels were soft and clean.near the train station.central location.
- Nothing,it was like a prison cell. No windows in the room.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Set next to Fuengirola’s Plaza Constitución, Hostal Italia is just 350 feet from Fuengirola Beach. It offers a 24-hour front desk, a rooftop sun terrace and air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TV.Each functional room at Guest House Italia features a safe and a private bathroom. Some rooms may also have a balcony.Breakfast is served daily in the Italia Hostal’s bar. There are also various restaurants and stores in the surrounding streets, and on Fuengirola’s nearby seaside promenade.Fuengirola is located between Torremolinos and Marbella on the Costa del Sol. Malaga Airport is 12 miles away and there are regular train services from Fuengirola Train Station, just a 5-minute drive from the guesthouse.
- very clean and a very nice staff, good location a bit noisy at night but it’s in town. Great value.
- Every member of staff appreciated our choice to stay here. Our opinion mattered to them. Location was great for us.
- Very comfortable rooms. Lovely relaxing lounge area. Pretty decor in public areas.
- Very pleasant and fantastically situated for a very nice break.
- Very good value for money. Clean and comfortable stay. Nice welcoming staff.
Hostal Temático El Cid
One of our best sellers in Fuengirola! This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in the Fuengirola City Centre neighborhood in Fuengirola, 16 miles from Malaga, Hostal Temático El Cid features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Marbella is 14 miles from Hostal Temático El Cid, and Torremolinos is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 12 miles from Hostal Temático El Cid.
- Staff very helpful , breakfast good. Bathroom spotlessly clean , looked as if it had been renovated. Good wifi. Good price
- Great location. Nice room. Good staff. Great breakfast.
- Lovely breakfast and lots to chose from, clean and staff very nice
Despite my Spanish being worse than their English, we managed to communicate pretty well!
Staff were very kind and accommodating.
WiFi was good.
The whole theme thing was excellent.
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Hostal Cuevas is located in Fuengirola, 16 miles from Malaga and 14 miles from Marbella.Every room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Torremolinos is 9 miles from Hostal Cuevas, and Benalmádena is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- The bed was comfortable and bathroom very adequate.
- It was what it says it was, no more or no less. Great price and great location for a simple property. Staff were lovely.
- Great location. Clean rooms. For one night visit it was perfect. Remember the price, it’s not five star hotel.
- A really nice hostel and friendly stuff. Great prices. Clean. The location is really good, many restaurant and 5 min to the see.
The hotel offers a friendly family like environment and is close to everything in central fuengirola.
The staff goes out of its way to serve you in every aspect and have a good sence of humor. Very good value for money!
Top Guest Houses In San Francisco Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in San Francisco Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in San Francisco Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in San Francisco Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!