10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In San Fernando de Henares Community of Madrid – Top Hotel Reviews
San Fernando de Henares Community of Madrid is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in San Fernando de Henares Community of Madrid. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Fernando de Henares Community of Madrid. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Fernando de Henares Community of Madrid. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in San Fernando de Henares Community of Madrid right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in San Fernando de Henares Community of Madrid with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In San Fernando De Henares Community Of Madrid:
Hostal Goyma I
Hostal Goyma I is located in San Fernando de Henares, just 9 miles from Madrid. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are fitted with a TV. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Aranjuez is 27 miles from Hostal Goyma I, and Guadalajara is 24 miles from the property. Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport is 4.3 miles away.
- We arrived quite late, the staff were very welcoming & helped us lots. Our room was a 4 person so the price was great. Very clean and comfortable, cafe downstairs for coffee and pastries in the morning. Perfect!
- People were nice at the location and late check in available.
Convenient to the airport, not too far from Madrid.
Food was great at the restaurant.
We really loved going to Goyma,we were worried because is not so close to Madrid but it is so easy to get to public transportation,just a short walking distance to metro.
Paco,Joaquin the owners were like family members,Vicky is at the restaurant and is a very nice person.
My family and me had such a beautiful time.
- this was an emergency hotel for us due to a series of delays and a missed flight, and as it turned out, the excellent choice – ~10 min by taxi from/to the airport (night-time /early morning), extremely friendly and helpful staff, very local atmosphere in the bar, midnight meal and cold beer (on the house!) balanced the stressful day. Basic nice hotel with a perfect value for money.
Hostal Goyma III
Hostal Goyma III is located in the centre of San Fernando de Henares, 2 minutes’ walk from San Fernando Metro Station. It offers rooms with air conditioning and private bathroom.This guesthouse is 9.3 miles away from Barajas Airport and IFEMA Exhibition Centre, and only 4 metro stops away from Wanda Metropolitano Stadium. It has a 24-hour reception and free Wi-Fi throughout the propertyt. Private parking is available at an additional cost.Each functional room comes with a wardrobe, a desk and a TV.There is a bar-cafeteria at the Goyma III, as well as a restaurant that serves traditional Spanish dishes.Madrid city centre can be reached in 20 minutes by car and in 45 minutes by metro.
- The convenience of the hostal n friendly snd helpfull staff.
- I’ve stayed there before so knew what to expect. Friendly place, two course meals which reminded me of relations in Spain, room clean and functional, a little way out of central Madrid but on Metro. Absolutely packed with police officers because of Spanish Cup final – so must be ok.
- Fantastic. Staff were brilliant and we worked though my poor Spanish. As the site says. 3 start hotel like experience at s hiatal with en suite as well.
- The room was very nice and clean, staff were very friendly. You can get nice breakfast in the restaurant downstairs. It is a little bit far from the city centre but by bus and metro you can get there in 35 mins. 🙂
- Was ok there. We didn’t have problems with anything.
Hostal Goyma II
Hostal Goyma II is located in San Fernando de Henares, 20-minutes drive a 40-minute metro ride to central Madrid and only 4 stops away from Wanda Metropolitano Stadium. Metro stop is only 150 feet away.This guest house shares facilities with Hostal Goyma, 300 feet away. There guests can find the reception, a cafeteria and a restaurant. The area is filled with restaurants and bars.Functional rooms come with a TV, free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom with free toiletries. A fan is provided during summer months.Barajas Airport is 6.2 miles away, while Coslada is 7 minutes’ drive away. IFEMA Convention Centre is 7.5 miles away.
I was upgraded to the Hostal Goyma I, so my review is based on that.
The room I stayed in was excellent and luxurious.
Air conditioning was user-controlled.
The bathroom was spacious.
The room was bright.
It was a very short walk from the metro station.
- The hostel was convenient and easy place. The staff was polite.
- it is very confusing when you arrive. There is no hotel reception -you need to go the a restaurant.
- I got my room upgraded at no extra cost. Both the room and the toilet were quite big for a single room. The place was very clean, comfortable and quiet. Overall, very good value for money.
- For an overnight stay if flying out the next day it’s brilliant
- I was upgraded to the Hostal Goyma I, so my review is based on that.
Hostal El Arco
Located in Mejorada del Campo, 11 miles from Madrid, Hostal El Arco features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Private parking is available on site.Each room includes a TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Aranjuez is 26 miles from Hostal El Arco, and Guadalajara is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 7 miles from Hostal El Arco.
- The property has its own paid parking. It may not be easy to find parking otherwise. The staff was friendly. The price was low.
- Very nice I love to come again thank you for everything
- Simple and easy – an OK place to sleep on our tour down to the Spanish coast
- The desk manager was extremely helpful and could speak a number of languages fluently. He explained how to travel into Madrid by public transport which turned out to be the best method of getting into the city. There is also a great little cafe next door – two coffees & two croissants for 4 euro. Parking was provided (free) which was important as very limited street parking was available. I’m glad we stayed there and would happily do it again.
- We had a great time. Our Dog loved his stay as well.
Enjoy a peaceful setting just outside Madrid with a stay at this recently built hotel. It is situated in the town of Velilla de San Antonio.The Hostal DS lies a 10-minute drive from Madrid, in the countryside to the east of the cultured capital. From this convenient location you can easily reach the important Juan Carlos I convention center site and the city’s Barajas Airport. Nearby you can enjoy the Southeastern Regional Park, set around the Jarama River.Relax with a drink beneath the impressive glass ceiling of the hotel cafe. You can then spend a tranquil night in your air conditioned room, where amenities include free Wi-Fi internet and satellite TV.
- Position of hostel on a industrial unit, but great that it was 5 mins walk from plaza for eating and drinks .
- i did not like anything at all, i wanted to leave the property directly when I saw the entrance and reception area
- The staff were great,it was very clean and the the room was what we expected. Comfortable, and everything you needed.
La cama y la almohada eran comodísimas.
La ducha era correcta. Las toallas muy bien.
- No hay nada bueno para comer, hay que salir. solo bocadillos
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hostal Torrejón offers accommodations in Torrejón de Ardoz, just 13 miles from Madrid. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Aranjuez is 30 miles from Hostal Torrejón, and Guadalajara is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 6 miles from Hostal Torrejón.
- Very clean and comfortable rooms. 15 minutes from the airport. Friendly and helpful stuff.
- Good location, clean facilities and friendly staff
- Everything works staff breakfast easy to get to the airport
Kinda of clean bath
Everything smelled cleans and fresh
- Just one night there. Good location if you have the flight the day after, you can reach the airport in 15 minutes by car
Hostal Villa Soledad
One of our best sellers in Torrejón de Ardoz! Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Hostal Villa Soledad offers accommodations in Torrejón de Ardoz, just 12 miles from Madrid. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.Each room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Aranjuez is 30 miles from Hostal Villa Soledad, and Guadalajara is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 5 miles from Hostal Villa Soledad.
- The location is great. Near airport and in the center of the town. Staff was polite and friendly.
- Restaurants and grocery store within walking distance.
- Very clean. The place was nice and quiet. The rooms were big.
- It’s clean, has a bathtub and quite. The reception person Nathaniel was very helpful he went with us to get the car back to the hotel and again in the morning as roads around the hotel is very confusing.
Close to the center of the city (shops, caffes)
Hostal El Peine
Hostal El Peine is located in Torrejón de Ardoz, 12 miles from Madrid and 30 miles from Aranjuez.Each room includes a TV. Every room comes with a shared bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Guadalajara is 20 miles from Hostal El Peine, and Alcalá de Henares is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- Great value, clean and convenient location to local facilities.
The proximity to the railway station. Smooth check-in and check-out. Cleanliness, Wi-Fi.
Although the staff didn’t speak English, they understood me. The receptionist even ordered a taxi for me to the airport, which I would have been unable to do!
A convenient place if you need to overnight before flying out. (I arrived from Salamanca in the evening and flew out the next morning.)
Very clean and quiet.
Bus to the airport not far from the hotel.
Cosy, comfortable single room.
Good heating and wifi
Clean bathroom, polite staff.
- The location where it was situated and is a calmed hostel, the staffs are friendly
Hostal El Cruce
Located 5 minutes’ drive from Madrid’s Barajas Airport, El Cruce offers a free airport shuttle service and short-term parking. A 24-hour reception, a terrace and a garden can be found on site.All rooms at El Cruce are equipped with heating, air conditioning, free Wi-Fi and satellite TV. The private bathrooms contain a hairdryer.The guesthouse has 2 bright lounges with wicker furniture where you can enjoy a continental breakfast from 07:00 to 10:00. It also has vending machines where you can get hot and cold drinks.Set in Paracuellos Del Jarama, the property is a 30-minute drive from central Madrid. The Olivar de la Hinojosa Golf Club is just a 10-minute drive away.Juan Carlos I Exhibition Centre is 15 minutes’ drive from El Cruce.
- The room was super clean. Shuttle facility is very useful.
- This place has all basics for comfortable hassle-free transit stay next to the airport and offers good value for money. I liked shuttle service, bed was comfortable and had extra blankets if it got cold, bathroom was clean, toiletries, towels, hair dryer provided. All what’s necessary!
- Shuttle from airport efficient. Staff helpful. Beds comfy.
- The shuttle service is great, the room was enormous, TV in the room and there is a small restaurant close to the hostel where they serve great coffee in the morning.
This is a great and inexpensive place to spend the night before your flight out of Madrid airport. The location is quite isolated with nothing around it, but the proximity to the airport and the free shuttle are a huge plus. The hostel is quite nice, much better than I had expected. The breakfast area is large and very charming and the rooms are spacious. Beds are very comfortable. Very quiet and very clean.
Rooms did have a bit of a cigarette odor even though they were supposedly non-smoking, but we slept with the window open and had a very pleasant night.
Receptionist and driver were very attentive.
Hostal Los 5 Pinos
Just minutes from Madrid Airport, and close to the IFEMA convention center site, Hostal Los 5 Pinos offers rooms with air conditioning. There is free Wi-Fi.The large rooms all have air conditioning, minibar, TV, safe and telephone. The suites have hydro-massage showers and hot tubs. Children under 11 years old stay for free when using existing beds.The Hostal Los 5 Pinos sits on the A-2 highway, offering easy road access to central Madrid. It is also about one mile from the Juan Carlos I Park. Private parking is available upon request.
- Very friendly and helpful staff. The rooms are spacious, well appointed, quiet and neat as a pin. All around excellent accommodation.
- Great option when just looking for a bed before catching a flight at the next day.
- Very enjoyable and great pub bar restaurant 2 doors down. They arranged our transportation for us by calling a company similar to Uber!
- Very comfortable room and bathroom, A/C. Spotless.
My son who was the only guest on this occasion received abnormally excellent service and a welcome which far exceeded the standard hotel ‘call of duty’.
He had a late supper and breakfast
the next morning which were a high Three Stat standard.
Top Guest Houses In San Fernando De Henares Community Of Madrid Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in San Fernando de Henares Community of Madrid to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in San Fernando de Henares Community of Madrid but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in San Fernando de Henares Community of Madrid. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!