10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In San Felipe Gran Canaria – Top Hotel Reviews
San Felipe Gran Canaria is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in San Felipe Gran Canaria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Felipe Gran Canaria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Felipe Gran Canaria. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in San Felipe Gran Canaria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in San Felipe Gran Canaria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In San Felipe Gran Canaria:
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Located in Arucas in the region of Gran Canaria, 27 miles from Playa del Ingles, Casa Ñito features an outdoor pool and sun terrace.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a seating area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the pool or garden. The rooms come with a shared bathroom fitted with a bath or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hair dryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.You can play ping pong at this guest house, and the area is popular for hiking. Maspalomas is 28 miles from Casa Ñito, and Las Palmas is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- La zona exterior, piscina, billar, Ping Pong la verdad que genial. La cocina es actual pero le faltaba limpieza. El baño exterior es nuevo.
- Nito & seine Frau kümmern sich rührend, fehlende Englischkenntnisse gleichen sie durch Freundlichkeit aus & haben aus dem Nachbarort sogar den netten 76jährigen Domingo gebracht, der dolmetschte.
- Los dueños, zalameros y adorables, son el alma de este refugio, situado en Arucas, a 10 minutos del centro pero muy pegaito a centros comerciales. El alojamiento es PERFECTO para verano y SUFICIENTE para invierno. Tuvimos contratiempo acuático pero nos compraron con un delicioso desayuno. Lo dicho: adorables.
- Bardzo symaptyczni i uczynni własciciele/zarządcy(?) (za darmo transfer na lotnisko, szybko i bezproblemowo reagujący na prośby i zgłaszane problemy- niestety nie mówiący w żadnym obcym języku, i sympatyczne, acz robotnicze głownie, towarzystwo współmieszkańców obiektu. Fajny, niewielki basen, duża funkcjonalna kuchnia otwarta i druga kuchnia całkiem “plenerowa”. Dobre miejsce do wieczornych posiedzeń przy winie na przykład. Fajny acz nie do końca urządzony ogród. Ogólnie bardzo przyjemnie. Dwa sklepy spożywcze w promieniu kilkudziesięciu metrów. Bardzo blisko do niewielkiej, czystej plaży, z dwoma knajpkami, trzecia w pobliżu i niemal zupełny brak typowych turystów.
- l’ambiance très “auberge espagnole” …Lieu où l’on rencontre d’autres personnes de tous horizons
Featuring free WiFithroughout the property, Royal vaiolet offers accommodations in Arucas, just 25 miles from Playa del Ingles.Each room is equipped with a TV.Maspalomas is 26 miles from Royal vaiolet, and Las Palmas is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 15 miles from Royal vaiolet.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFithroughout the property, Royal naranja offers accommodations in Arucas.All rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player. Certain accommodations have a seating area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the mountain or garden. Each room is equipped with a shared bathroom with a bath and bidet, with slippers and free toiletries provided.Playa del Ingles is 25 miles from Royal naranja, and Maspalomas is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 15 miles from Royal naranja.
No reviews yet.
Apartamentos San Amaro
Apartamentos San Amaro is located in Gáldar, just 27 miles from Playa del Ingles.Some accommodations include a seating area where you can relax. You will find a electric tea pot in the room. Each room comes with a shared bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Car rental is available at this guest house and the area is popular for fishing. Maspalomas is 27 miles from Apartamentos San Amaro, and Las Palmas is 14 miles from the property. Gran Canaria Airport is 21 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Villa Deportiva Gáldar
Villa Deportiva Gáldar is located in Gáldar, 15 minutes’ drive from northern Gran Canaria’s Sardina Beach. This sports complex offers padel courts and a gym.The rooms at Villa Deportiva Gáldar feature simple décor and tiled floors. Each one comes with free WiFi. All rooms have a private bathroom.You can drive to Las Palmas in around 25 minutes from the property. Gran Canaria Airport is a 50-minute drive away.
The room we have stayed in was pretty big and clean but for a cheap price, it was an OK place to stay in for 1 night.
It was great to have plenty of parking space on site, however, all the single-way street made it a bit of a nightmare to navigate in the area as even google maps didn’t seem to be up-to-date in the streets.
- The room/bathroom has been cleaned every day. It was quiet,tidy and simple accommodation. Cheaper version of the hotel room. There is a gym and outdoor swimming pool to use for the quests. There is a small restaurant in the building.
- Wow, Good customer care,clean and quiet,place,close to a beach, loved it. fantastic. Nice gym.
piscine , Zumba
lovely girl at reception. very helpful
- Welcoming staff, good explanations on the hotel and surrounding sightseeing areas. Good size rooms, beds, bathroom. Wifi worked.
- The room we have stayed in was pretty big and clean but for a cheap price, it was an OK place to stay in for 1 night.
Located in Valleseco, 21 miles from Playa del Ingles, Fé Room features an outdoor pool and views of the mountain.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a seating area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hair dryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Maspalomas is 21 miles from Fé Room, and Las Palmas is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 14 miles from Fé Room.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Rural Las Longueras
This colonial style house is situated in the heart of Agaete valley, in the middle of an orange, mango and papaya tree plantation.This is a large mansion dating from the end of the 19th century and has been refurbished to accommodate a new style of tourism. The hotel has been lovingly decorated with wood combined with cheerful fabric and with a range of colors and a collection of antique pieces that fill the hallways and bedrooms.This is a place that oozes harmony and with charming grounds populated by hundred year old trees and a swimming pool surrounded by palm trees.
- A beautiful location and excellent for walks from the hotel.
- Beautiful location surrounded by orange groves. The view from the outside breakfast terrace was amazing. Excellent breakfasts. Large cool bedroom furnished with antiques. Located in a quiet part of the island with lots to see. Car essential.
- Beautiful old house that breathes history – in a fascinating landscape! Staff is nice and very friendly.
The staff were very friendly and helpful, especially Lourdes, the manageress
Excellent breakfast on the the terrace
Good value dinner with guests seated at 2 communal round tables: great conversations with other guests from other nationalities.
Very quiet location. Nice grounds.
- Really comfortable firm bed, good breakfast with a lot of home produce and wonderful setting. Good for relaxing and walking.
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Casa Luna offers accommodations in Agaete.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.The guesthouse also provides car rental. Playa del Ingles is 25 miles from Casa Luna, and Maspalomas is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 22 miles from the property.
I already knew the place and I was very happy to visit again. The house is still full of charm and very nicely decorated. The village is very authentic and quiet but with bars and restaurants too ( Casa Pepe or the cafe in front of the post-office for instance). The harbour is not far either and the promenade along the sea is a great one.
We enjoyed the terrace as well.
I fall in love with the kittens too, so sweet and cute!
- the colourful house and cats. Monique is friendly and helpful too!
- 2nd time I’ve stayed here. Lovely building, stylish, functional and in nice little town/village.
- Upon our arrival, we got the option to choose between the room we booked (double bedroom with external bathroom) or a bigger one upstairs next to the terrace (for the difference of 10 EUR a night). We chose the second one and we made the right choice. The room was delightfully arranged (perhaps the only disadvantage was seperate beds (I was here with my fiancé) but I understand this can vary depending on the person you are in Agaete with). The terrace had beautiful view and the city of Agaete and nearby Puerto de las Nieves is just wonderful. The host (Monica) was also very friendly and understandable. Overall, thank you for a lovely stay. 🙂
- We had a great room with bathroom, next to the terrace, very comfortable, clean and homey. The area for us was the best one on the entire island, if you are looking for enjoying nature and peace.
- I already knew the place and I was very happy to visit again. The house is still full of charm and very nicely decorated. The village is very authentic and quiet but with bars and restaurants too ( Casa Pepe or the cafe in front of the post-office for instance). The harbour is not far either and the promenade along the sea is a great one.
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountain, El Pariente is located in Agaete.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a seating area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Playa del Ingles is 25 miles from El Pariente, and Maspalomas is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- I had the entire place to myself, which was amazing. It was nice to climb up to the terrace at night. Decent wifi. Easy to check in and out.
Tupperwares in kitchen (we could bring salad with us in the mountain)
- Esta bien situado en el pueblo de agaete. si quieren la playa está algo alejado. pero alrededor del lugar hay tiendas y bares. Aunque desde el lugar hasta la playa es cerca.
- le seul avantage que nous y avons trouvé est le prix, et encore.
- Très bonne literie, maison très propre et bien équipée. Belle terrasse.
Refugio El Hornillo
Refugio El Hornillo is located in San Pedro, 21 miles from Playa del Ingles and 22 miles from Maspalomas. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.Las Palmas is 15 miles from Refugio El Hornillo, and Puerto Rico is 19 miles from the property.
- An absolutely amazing location in a lovely mountain valley. The hosts were absolutely great and the dinner they cooked was just perfect! Thank you very much!
Localisation is just incredible for all mountains hikes.
Beautiful views from hostel, really nice quiet and peaceful pace all day long.
If you tired of busy places and love hiking, mountain roads that place is for you.
Knowledgeable stuff, fantastic food and nice atmosphere where people share amazing stories near fireplace.
Strongly recommended for mountains lovers.
- The situation and the views are magnificent. Beautiful building, great home-cooked food, comfortable beds. Perfect walking base!
The place is absolutely wonderful !
Nicola turned the old village school into an excellent “Refugio”, perfect for those who like to hike around the area.
The rooms are nice and comfy, the bathrooms excellent and functional, with nice hot showers.
The dining room (ex classroom) with a burning stove is special and the food (Nicola does the cooking) very tasty and island-oriented.
Nicola, who used to take people on hikes on the island, is very knowledgeable and loves to give you good advice.
An absolute must ! Do not miss this place !!!
- The location and the views from the house are amazing. Nicola knows a lot about the island and the many different hiking options around the Refugio. The house is very nice and clean. The food is delicious.
Top Guest Houses In San Felipe Gran Canaria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in San Felipe Gran Canaria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in San Felipe Gran Canaria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in San Felipe Gran Canaria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!