10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In San Bartolomé Lanzarote – Top Hotel Reviews
San Bartolomé Lanzarote is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in San Bartolomé Lanzarote. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Bartolomé Lanzarote. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Bartolomé Lanzarote. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in San Bartolomé Lanzarote right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in San Bartolomé Lanzarote with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In San Bartolomé Lanzarote:
Hostal San Gines
This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. Hostal San Gines is set 150 feet from the San Gines Lagoon. It offers a sun terrace with views of the lagoon. Free WiFi is available in the reception area.Rooms feature simple, functional dÃ©cor. Each has a TV and in most cases, a private bathroom. There is also a communal TV lounge.Several bars, restaurants and shops are within 5 minutesâ walk. Other services available include free luggage storage.San Gines is 10 minutesâ walk from Reducto Beach and the ferry port. The MIAC Contemporary Art Museum in San Jose Castle is 0.6 miles away and the Costa Teguise Golf Resort is 10 minutesâ drive away.Hostal San Gines is 5 minutesâ walk from Guaguas Bus Station and 12 minutesâ drive from Lanzarote Airport.
Close to the boulevard, great location for evening walks. Sunny rooftop terrace.
Sink in the room is great when having a shared bathroom.
- The staff were extremely friendly and helpful. The Hotel is in an excellent location in arricife and was clean and well run.
- I stayed 11 nights at the Pension San Gines and I am really happy I found this place, as it was ideal for me to relax in this very clean and central Pension. I booked a single room with shared bathroom and everything was simply spotless. The cleaning ladies are on top of everything every single day. Another good thing in the Pension is the solarium on the roof. I enjoyed being so close to the water and main roads in the centre of town. Very handy and lovely.
- The accommodation was really good , the staff more than helpful , we spent a wonderful day sightseeing in Arrecife and the restaurants around were superb the hostel was top class and will recommend to friends and family. We would have paid more for this property as the cleanliness of room and building was top class. Very accessible to airport next morning and the staff made sure we were on time and ordered taxi etc for us.
- So the place is outdated and very tired, however, I spoke at length to the manager who took over in January 2018 and he has the tenancy for 3 years initially. He has a plan to develop the hostel and take it to hotel status, given his enthusiasm and experience in the industry I think he’ll get there too! First phase should be completed mid to end of May 2018 and I for one will be happy to return to follow the progress of the developments. 5 minutes walk from numerous restaurants at the lagoon and 20 – 30 minutes to the main beach and the main bus terminal although there are plenty of local buses if you don’t fancy walking. Bus to PDC around 30 minutes going through Playa Honda and along the coastal road.
- Close to the boulevard, great location for evening walks. Sunny rooftop terrace.
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Pensión Magec offers accommodations in Puerto del Carmen.You will find a coffee machine in the room.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Bike rental is available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for biking. Playa Blanca is 10 miles from Pensión Magec, and Corralejo is 18 miles from the property. Lanzarote Airport is 4.3 miles away.
- Very welcoming staff, location near port and old town
- Lovely girl receptionist/cleaner very clean, great location
- Staff so friendly, room cleaned every day making bed included. Not many ….stars hotels do that. Excellent value for money ! Thank you for your hospitality Cielo. Wish to come back. All the best! Highly recommended.AAA+++
- Stayed here plenty of times. Love the place, location and friendliness of the staff. Fantastic view from the 2nd floor shared balcony too. Can’t wait to return. Thank you.
- Location is near sea & central for restaurants/ bars/shops / coastal walks
Casa de Hilario
Casa de Hilario is 11 miles from Lanzarote Airport, next to Timanfaya National Park. Set in grounds, it features an outdoor pool, free parking and free Wi-Fi in public areas.The hotel is decorated in country style, featuring wooden beams, and a lounge has a large stone fireplace. There is an interior courtyard patio, and an outdoor terrace offering mountain and Atlantic Ocean views.All rooms at the Hilario come with satellite TV, and you can rent the safe. Handmade furniture adds to the rustic charm. The private bathroom comes with a bathrobe, hairdryer, and a large shower.The Casa de Hilario has a tour desk, where you can rent a car or bike. There are vending machines offering drinks, and a laundry and ironing service are available.
- very nice room, very stylish nice hotel, within walking distance to the very quite village
- We enjoyed 7 nights in the house. The room was spacious and very clean. The decor has character and the property is in a great location for exploring the island.
- The unique decoration and the individuality of the furniture. Close to the town centre but just far enough away to be peaceful even during the fiesta week.
- It was beautiful inside and out and such a great location and views
- Generous room size. Comfortable bed. Powerful hot shower.
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. MAGMA Rooms is situated in Playa Honda and features an outdoor swimming pool. This guest house offers a shared lounge, luggage storage space and free WiFi. Guests can make use of a garden.At the guest house each room comes with a wardrobe, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.A buffet breakfast can be enjoyed in the breakfast area.Puerto del Carmen is 5 miles from the accommodation, while Playa Blanca is 16.2 miles away. The nearest airport is Lanzarote Airport, 1.2 miles from MAGMA Rooms.
close to beach
excellent designs of the room and house (bathroom)
nice option for breakfast
staff really friendly
we were late for check-in; they even waited for us, really great, thank you and (sorry)
- axel was so friendly and a great host. the rooms were so clean and comfortable and the pool area is lovely. there are some small restaurants around the property which are very reasonably priced and tasty. we would definitely return and recommend to family and friends!
- A very modern and well-styled place with a small pool and nice common areas. I stayed for one night, having to catch a plane in the morning, and it was such a nice end to my holiday. The bed was huge – I could lie sideways on it and still be comfortable at 5’4″ (for perspective, that’s roughly the width of my rented room at home). I sat by the pool for a little while and soaked up some sun. It was very quiet. The shutters in the room blocked out light really well, the shower was very nice, and the decor was beautiful (I still dream about the bed’s throw blanket and hope to hunt down one just like it). The location was also very good for the airport, shopping, beach and food. I would very much have loved to stay longer.
- Extremely friendly and uncomplicated guys that lead this place. Very clean place that appears to be equipped, also technology-wise, in a most modern possible manner. It’s also situated perfectly to explore Lanzarote north and south.
- A really chilled area and place to be. Would recommend to everyone.
- very clean,
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Casa Helena offers accommodations in Tiagua. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a seating area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the mountain or garden. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer.Puerto del Carmen is 9 miles from Casa Helena, and Playa Blanca is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Lanzarote Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- We liked the location because Tiagua is half an hour away by car from everywhere. The bedroom was big, fully furnished with wardrobe, chest of drawers, mirrors and en suite shower room. We also enjoyed the terrace every morning having breakfast.
- The B&B had an excellent sized lounge right next to the bedroom. A car is essential to get there. Car’s are now very reasonable to hire (collected mine at the airport) so having free car parking was great.
- Nice view on the montain and very clean, with good equipment, decorated with care.
terrace with seating
good location for trips to NP Timanfaya
very close to shop and pizzeria
very helpful host
- A car is a must but the location is central on the island and allow good access to any point within an hour. Host was really helpful and friendly.
Rooms Arrecife Centre
One of our best sellers in Arrecife! This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Rooms Arrecife Centre is located in Arrecife, 7 miles from Puerto del Carmen and 18 miles from Playa Blanca.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the mountain or city. Every room includes a shared bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Corralejo is 25 miles from Rooms Arrecife Centre, and Costa Teguise is 4.5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Lanzarote Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
- Great accommodation – the flat was spotlessly clean and cleaned every day, the room was well sized, and it was great to have a washing machine, well outfitted kitchen and coffee machine. And the location was perfect – 10 mins walk to the bus station (ideal if you’re not hiring a car) and 10 mins walk to the seafront. There’s even a supermarket just round the corner.
- Host was very kind and helpful and check in was easy.
- Room is bright, big and cozy. Arrecife centre, shops and beach are 10 min. walk away from the apartments. The owner is very friendly and helpful.
- The host was great, he would do everything for you.
Everything was perfect. The owner was really friendly and explained well everything.
The location and appartament was comfortable.
La Posada Tahiche
La Posada Tahiche is located in Tahiche, 10 miles from Puerto del Carmen and 20 miles from Playa Blanca.Certain rooms include a seating area to relax in after a busy day. There is a coffee machine and a electric tea pot in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer. A TV is featured.Corralejo is 27 miles from La Posada Tahiche, and Costa Teguise is 3.3 miles away. The nearest airport is Lanzarote Airport, 6 miles from La Posada Tahiche.
No reviews yet.
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the mountain, Casa Bom is located in Tahiche.Extras include free toiletries and a hair dryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Puerto del Carmen is 9 miles from Casa Bom, and Playa Blanca is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Lanzarote Airport, 6 miles from Casa Bom.
- Beautiful guesthouse 20min from the airport, comfortable and with a beautiful terrace at the top. Easy to find and park the car. Quiet environment. Big kitchen and good internet. Only one night and less than 8h spent at the place so not much more to comment.
- The bed was very comfortable and the owner was extremly kind.
- Plenty of space, very well equipped and in a quiet location. The owners were friendly and the casa in a good location for exploring the island (if you have a car).
- Very friendly owner. Very good location if you have a car and want to explore the island.
- Luca is a very nice host. The house had a clean room, spacious common areas like the fully equipped kitchen, dining and living room. On the roof terrace you can have a breakfast or just resting in the sunshine on a deck chair. The geographical location was ideal in the middle of the island to discover the sites in all directions. The house was far from touristic centres in a quiet residential area for local people. Wifi was okay too.
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Rooms Reducto offers accommodations in Arrecife.Some accommodations include a seating area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer.You will find a hairdresser’s at the property.The guest house also provides bike rental. Puerto del Carmen is 7 miles from Rooms Reducto, and Playa Blanca is 18 miles away. Lanzarote Airport is 3.1 miles from the property.
- We liked the location and cleanliness of the hotel.
- the room and the whole place is extremely clean. even though you only book a room (not in a hotel) you are actually provided with everything you need for your stay (coffee maker, a small fridge, hair dryer, natural mineral water and chocolates : ) ). I had the feeling nothing was missing.
- The apartment was weary clean, comfortable and beautifully furnished. It had the balcony. The apartment was cleaned every day. The owner gave us a lot of information, recommendation and map of the island.
- Very Nice host, clean and comfortable with everything we needed!
- Everything was perfect, great location. Nice and clean room, polite and helpful staff.
Featuring free WiFi, Villa Jasmina offers accommodations in Nazaret, just 11 miles from Puerto del Carmen. Free private parking is available on site.Some units include a seating area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Playa Blanca is 21 miles from Villa Jasmina, and Corralejo is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Lanzarote Airport, 7 miles from the property.
Rooms are very big and so is the bathroom we had.
Lots of shared facilities (very large living room with sofas, two tables, swimming pool, garden table and chairs, large kitchen, etc)
The village is in the middle of the island which is very convenient if you are going to visit the whole island during your star.
Nice views from the room, balcony.
- Paola is a lovely lady and has a fantastic house. I would really recommend visiting her restaurant as well. She really was the hostess with the mostest! If we come back to Lanzarote we will definitely be staying here!
- The owner & staff made me feel very wecome, all so friendly & keen to help. The room is nice, clean & met my expectations, i traveled solo & found the house was very quiet & lacked atmosphier, but was a great choice for traveling around Lanzarote by car.
- The hosts were great. Plenty of space. Many facilities such as a swimming pool, large living room, great view from the balcony, parking available, very clean, and easy to access/short drive from the airport.
- Very large property could be turned into small family hotel.
- Rooms are very big and so is the bathroom we had.
Top Guest Houses In San Bartolomé Lanzarote Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in San Bartolomé Lanzarote to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in San Bartolomé Lanzarote but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in San Bartolomé Lanzarote. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!