10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In San Bartolomé de Meruelo Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
San Bartolomé de Meruelo Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in San Bartolomé de Meruelo Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Bartolomé de Meruelo Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Bartolomé de Meruelo Cantabria. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in San Bartolomé de Meruelo Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in San Bartolomé de Meruelo Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In San Bartolomé De Meruelo Cantabria:
Posada La Torre de los Isla & Spa
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the mountains, Posada La Torre de los Isla & Spa is located in Beranga in the region of Cantabria, just 12 miles from Santander. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a tour desk at the property.Santillana del Mar is 27 miles from Posada Torre los Isla, and Suances is 24 miles away. Santander Airport is 12 miles from the property.
- The staff waited for our very late arrival. Everything was well managed, comfortable and staff welcoming and charming.
- Pool and terrace very nice. In the countryside and reasonably easy to find.
- Owner made breakfast available half an hour early to accommodate us.
- Everything was perfectly thought for having a romantic and relaxing experience.
- Excellent breakfast. Swimming pool and Jacuzzi good. Air conditioning good. Staff very friendly.
Posada El Angel de la Guarda
Posada El Angel de la Guarda is located in Güemes, 9 miles from Santander and 24 miles from Santillana del Mar.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a tour desk at the property.Suances is 21 miles from Posada El Angel la Guarda, and Castro-Urdiales is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 9 miles from Posada El Angel de la Guarda.
- We had a beautiful room in this gorgeous property with the largest en-suite bathroom we have ever seen! Everything you might need was provided right down to facial wipes. A large slipper bath was just the thing to soothe aching muscles after a day’s walking on The Camino. There’s a good restaurant very near for dinner. Breakfast was amazing and really set us up for the day ahead. Would love to go back.
- Beautiful house. You have a really nice living room with a fire and a hamac. Also the breakfast it is amazing. Cheese, ham, croissant, fruits, yogourt …. and we were in november and the only guests.
- This was our favorite lodging on our entire trip. What a treat to arrive at the beautiful lodge after a day of soaking rain. The woman that runs the inn was lovely and had incredible energy. The lodge itself was spectacular, spotless and an absolute treat. The breakfast is not to be missed. We are so glad we had the opportunity to stumble through this little town and enjoy the gracious hospitality.
- This is an extraordinary hotel, the best small hotel we have encountered in Spain. It is wonderfully appointed. The lady who owns and runs the hotel goes out of her way to be helpful. We were on a walking holiday and arrived soaking wet – she had our clothes washed and dried in a couple of hours. A local fiesta of sorts resulted in all the town’s bars being closed – she drove us to and collected us from another town to a bar where we could get a meal. The hotel served the best breakfast we have seen for a while. This hotel will stay in our memory.
- The welcome and help from the owners was outstanding- their help with a problem we had from previous hotel was invaluable and the actual place was superb- food, rooms, bathroom and sitting- relaxing areas!!
Posada Valle de Güemes
Located in Güemes in the region of Cantabria, 9 miles from Santander, Posada Valle de Güemes features a sun terrace and hot tub. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.There is ticket service at the property.Santillana del Mar is 24 miles from Posada Valle de Güemes, and Suances is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 9 miles from Posada Valle de Güemes.
- The owner and Staff were very accommodating despite us arriving at 5 o’clock on New Year’s Day. They made sure we had dinner and were settled into our room. The location is very restful. An ideal Camino stop to make the next day’s walk into Somo a short one. The bath had jacuzzi jets which were welcome after a few days of long hiking. The lamb was also delicious!
- ONe of my favorite places I’ve ever stayed! The rooms are great and with a big bathtub. Friendly owners and they also run a wonderful restaurant next to the place! A must stay along the camino.
- we were walking the camino de Santiago and the hotel was on the route.room facilities service and food were great.
- This is a fairly standard B&B-like establishment. Good for this purpose, but nothing out of the ordinary.
- Large and comfortable room, awesome shower and bed, perfect location on “the way” to Santiago.
Posada la Maza
Located in Arnuero, 12 miles from Santander, Posada la Maza features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi.The rooms include a TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play tennis at the guesthouse. Santillana del Mar is 28 miles from Posada la Maza, and Suances is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 13 miles from the property.
- Habitació i sitiuació genial, l’entorn es preciós!
- La calidad precio del alojamiento.La amplitud de la habitacion.la localizacion cercana a la costa en un sitio trankilo
- Ruime propere kamer met balkon. Correcte prijsaanpassing gezien het ontbreken van warm water.
- los dueños unas personas muy agradables espero pasar otra vez
Une auberge vraiment très agréable avec vu sur les champs.
Grande chambre bien confortable
Hostal Isla Playa
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Hostal Isla Playa is located in Isla in the region of Cantabria, just 13 miles from Santander. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a shared lounge at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as cycling, fishing and hiking. Santillana del Mar is 29 miles from Hostal Isla Playa, and Suances is 25 miles away. Santander Airport is 15 miles from the property.
- Muy familiar. La localización ideal para visitar cantabria
LA CAMA ERA COMODÍSIMA, EL COLCHÓN ERA NUEVO ASÍ QUE FANTÁSTICO.
EL TRATO DEL PERSONAL ESTUPENDO, SIEMPRE PENDIENTES Y DISPUESTOS.
- La ubicacion esta bien cerca de dos playa muy buenas
- La ubicación y el aparcamiento lo mejor. Fácil de encontrar. El personal muy amable y atento y la limpieza de las habitaciones excelente . Habitación amplia y cama cómoda, la almohada no tanto. Buena terraza en el bar
- Los dueños del hostal eran muy agradables y atentos. El resto del personal eran muy amables y profesionales.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Set on the shore of the Cantabrian Sea, Hostal Pineda is located in Noja, just 30 feet from Ris Beach. It offers attractive sea views and private parking for an additional charge.Free Wi-Fi is offered in public areas. This guest house features a restaurant that specialises in meats, grilled fish and seafood, as well as paella and rice stew with lobster. Packed lunches are available.Rooms at Hostal Pineda have a desk and a private bathroom. Some rooms have a private terrace with sea views.The centre of Isla is 3.7 miles away. Santoña is less than 20 minutes by car.
- I got charged twice and the room was hugely over priced!
This is right on the beach.
There is a bar with food attached.
The staff are very friendly and helpful. We had to leave early in the morning and they opened the bar early for us to have breakfast.
- La comida para su precio bastante mala, sólo la probamos el primer día por que no conocía, luego no volvimos.
- Ubicacion. Muy cerca del mar. El personal muy profesional.
- Lo único bueno que tiene es la cercanía a la playa.
Posada Los Gallos
La Posada de Gallos lies in the town of Escalante, Cantabria. The building is over 100 years old and offers charming rooms with free Wi-Fi, and a typical restaurant.Rooms the Posada de Gallos come with air conditioning, a TV, radio and CD player. All have elegant bathrooms and most feature a hydromassage shower or bathtub.Guests can enjoy Cantabrian cuisine at the restaurant. Specials include fresh fish from the area, as well as popular clams from the Marshes of Santoña and Escalante. It also serves a range of local meats.The Posada’s bar is equipped with a flat-screen TV. The El Gurugo lounge-library is an ideal space for reading and relaxing, with board games and a range of books.The Posada de Gallos is 15 miles from Santander Airport and 5 miles from Pedreña Golf Club. Many beaches can be found within a 10-minute drive.
- Loads of character, well maintained, nice walk in shower, excellent cuisine and would stay again.
- Ecxellent location and breakfast. Restaurant was closed but it should be very good considering breakfast food quality!
In this hotel I have got the best room during my trip.
It was like a room in a four or five stars hotel. Absolutely fantastic!
But the service was not so good. The host and the waiters of the restaurant gave the other guests (Spanish people) always a preferential treatment.
The restaurant was very good, but – for such a little village – upper price class.
The breakfast was also good. Although there were no cheese or sausages, one could eat a lot of sweet and good pastries.
The location is good, the room is nice, bathroom renovated, beds comfortable, quiet at night (many families so not quiet in the morning).
Overall i still recommend it, especially if they can improve by adding some variety to the breakfast
- Very Spanish, lovely rooms, huge and clean. Good breakfast.
Posada la Desmera
Showcasing a playground and terrace, Posada la Desmera is located in Isla, just 12 miles from Santander.Certain accommodations feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain rooms include views of the sea or mountains. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.You will find room service at the property.You can play ping-pong at this guesthouse, and the area is popular for biking. The guesthouse also provides bike rental. Santillana del Mar is 28 miles from Posada la Desmera, and Suances is 24 miles from the property. Santander Airport is 14 miles away.
- Lovely place wish we could of stayed longer. Fabulous breakfast.
- Cuando llegamos nos recibio la dueña Inma, encantadora. Nos enseño la estancia y nos explico el por qué del nombre. Los desayunos son muy completos, todo casero y muy rico. Lo recomiendo sin duda, segursmente volvamos por alli, nos encanta Cantabria!
Alojamiento muy acogedor, las vistas desde la habitación increíbles, habitación muy amplia con cama muy cómoda.
El desayuno muy abundante y todo casero.
La atención del personal excelente.
La dueña muy atenta y encantadora. La piscina una maravilla, con vestuarios al lado y muy cómoda (acierto seguro por si llueve). La temperatura del agua muy agradable. El porche de la casa y el jardín lleno de juegos para niños y la hija de la dueña muy simpática y educada lo compartía todo. Un sitio muy romántico con una bañera hidromasaje muy cómoda. Pero lo mejor de todo es el desayuno, nos sorprendió mucho, todo casero (tortilla, queso, jamón, magdalenas, hojaldre de chocolate, zumo casero y hasta churros hechos al momento). Un lugar con mucho encanto para desconectar y cercano a la playa para el verano.
- Hemos pasado el puente de diciembre la estancia magnífica la persona que lleva la posada es encantadora no la falta detalle en ningún momento para aconsejarte de lo sitios ,de las comidas. El desayuno es impresionante muchísima cantidad y todo casero. Al irnos nos han dado un detalle unos polvorones caseros recomendable 100×100
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Hostal Gabino is centrally located in Isla, 650 feet from the beach. The family-run guest house offers a free WiFi zone and basic rooms with a balcony and TV.All rooms come with a safe, desk and wardrobe. The private bathroom features a hairdryer and bath tub.Homemade food and desserts are served in the dining room. There is also a bar and a covered dining terrace.There is easy access to the A8 Motorway and Santander Airport is 24.9 miles away.
- El desayuno muy bueno, la habitacion con balcon y una mesita y dos sillas estupendo. Las camas comodisimas.
- el desayuno y la terraza, en el trato fueron amables
- Buena ubicación, hotel muy sencillo pero limpio. La habitación muy pequeña pero para una pareja está bien y es económica. El desayuno bastante bien y variado.
- El desayuno, lo mejor. Bufet y una gran variedad de productos de la zona bastante ricos.
- Dafür dass Hauptsaison herrschte und dazu noch die direkte Lage am Meer und noch Wochenende war das Preis-Leistungsverhältnis in Ordnung. Matratze war doch sehr hart aber dafür war das Frühstück (welches im Basispreis inbegriffen war) deutlich besser als erwartet.
Las Anjanas de Isla
This property is a 15-minute walk from the beach. This charming guest house is located on Cantabria’s Costa Verde Coast. Surrounded in pretty gardens, it offers a terrace, BBQ facilities and scenic countryside views, 7 minutes’ drive from the Trasmiera Ecopark.The attractive, heated rooms at Las Anjanas de Isla feature individual, elegant decor. Each has a TV and en-suite bathroom and some come with a balcony.A continental breakfast is served daily and several bars and restaurants are within 5 minutes’ drive. Guests can relax in the communal TV lounge or reading room and Las Anjanas also has a free Wi-Fi zone and children´s playground.The house offers tourist information and is 1.6 miles from La Arena Beach and 3 minutes’ drive from Sable Beach. Santillana Zoo is just over 1 hours’ drive away.Las Anjanas offers free parking and is 28 miles from Santander.
- Lovely place, super clean and cozy, close to the ocean and the sights to see around. Good breakfast and a wonderful owner who is very helpful. Easy to reach by car, easy free parking.
Decidimos ir a Las Anjanas debido a su buena valoración y no nos decepcionó en absoluto. Salimos encantados de allí y deseando quedarnos más tiempo.
Su dueña es muy amable y atenta, desde la atención al llegar, sus bizcochos caseros para desayunar y sus recomendaciones hasta su interés por tu bienestar.
La casa es suficientemente amplia, así como las habitaciones. La limpieza es total, toda la casa huele muy bien, y se ve que está todo decorado con mucho cariño.
El barrio es muy tranquilo, diría que a las afueras, aunque a escasos 15 minutos se llega al núcleo del pueblo (no a la playa) donde se pueden encontrar varios restaurantes. La zona de playa está a 15 minutos también, pero en coche.
Es un sitio magnífico al que no dudaré en volver y, como no, en recomendar.
Esta muy limpio y olía todo fenomenal. Chari está atenta de todo y te hace sentir como en casa.
El desayuno muy rico.
- Excelente lugar.Desayuno casero muy bueno.Todo limpio y muy acogedor
- La habitación es bastante grande, con un baño grande también. Las vistas son espectaculares, todo verde alrededor. Las personas que llevan el hotel son muy agradables y serviciales, siempre se preocupan de que tengas todo a tu gusto. Fue genial.
Top Guest Houses In San Bartolomé De Meruelo Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in San Bartolomé de Meruelo Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in San Bartolomé de Meruelo Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in San Bartolomé de Meruelo Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!