10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In San Antonio – Top Hotel Reviews
San Antonio is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in San Antonio. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Antonio. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Antonio. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in San Antonio right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in San Antonio with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In San Antonio:
Ecuatreasures B&B Norte
Ecuatreasures B&B Norte offers accommodations in Quito.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Mindo is 21 miles from Ecuatreasures B&B Norte, and Papallacta is 31 miles away. Mariscal Sucre Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- Location close to busstation to travel to Mindo. Nice helpfull family.
- This was a late night arrival for us the hostess was very accommodating. We left after breakfast for the bus station which was close . We had a good night’s sleep and this was perfect for the short transition time we had.
- It was close to the Carcelen Bus Station, which is why I chose it. It’s a good option if you are traveling north and arrive late to Quito.
- Our room was perfect for our needs. The beds were comfortable and the sheets and pillows were soft. Everything was very clean. The bathroom was modern and bright and the water was hot. Nice neighborhood in guarded community. The owner Alicia was ready to satisfy our every need. She even walked us up the street to our destination so we wouldn’t get lost. The furnishings in her lobby are very nice. We had ham and eggs and toast for breakfast. We will definitely stay there again! Richard and Kathleen
- They owners are very personable, they provided a tremendous amount of area knowledge and assistance, It is a great location for those travelers wanting to see areas around the north side of Quito. Save a ton of money on Taxi fares.
Hostal La Cocina Tipica
Featuring free WiFi, Hostal La Cocina Tipica offers accommodations in Guaillabamba. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Quito is 15 miles from Hostal La Cocina Tipica, and Mindo is 29 miles away. Mariscal Sucre Airport is 4.3 miles from the property.
- The owners were very nice. They brought me to the airport for $15usd while the going taxi rate is $25usd. A full breakfast was included and my room was very neat with its own bathroom. It was about 20 min from the airport, and when I first arrived I thought it probably wasn’t in the safest area, but during my stay I felt very safe and had a very good experience! I would stay here again.
- The room was as expected for the low cost. Fair enough. The food was definitely not very good–plenty of other restaurant options nearby, however.
- For the price, with a breakfast included, this was a perfect choice for the night before our trip to the airport. They even have a shuttle option.
- the staff are very nice. Easy airport pick up. Wonderful breakfast. Clean secure room. Hot water. What more is needed for that price near the airport??
- Very helpful staff, owner very good @ aiming to please, we were impressed.
The Yellow House
One of our best sellers in Quito! The Yellow House is located in the La Mariscal neighborhood in Quito, just 22 miles from Mindo.The rooms include a TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Papallacta is 27 miles from The Yellow House, and Tababela is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Mariscal Sucre Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Clean and comfortable. Staff friendly and helpful. Basic but good value. Good location : bars and restaurants nearby easy to reach historic centre by bus or taxi. Would recommend as a good budget place to stay in Quito.
- Great location and really friendly and helpful owner who gave great tips / advice and went above and beyond to help is out. Hostel itself is also really nice and in a fantastic location in Mariscal. Offered transfer for $30 which is only slightly more than taxis but have peace of mind.
- Owner, her daughter and the rest of staff were very kind and helpful. Shanti and Gabby both helped me secure safe taxi rides in the evenings, as I was a solo female traveler. Gabby was also fabulous at giving me directions and letting me know where things were in the area, even better than the suggestions my phone (Google) was giving me!
- ZI love the location and I loved Gabby and Shaanti who run the hotel.It felt like home and I met a lot of nice people I recommend this hotel
This is an old building but the rooms a very clean and the staff was super friendly and very helpful (spoke also german wich was helpful with our poor
Spanish). The beds are comfortable and there are many blankets since it can be cold without heating. The rooms on the street side are a bit noisy but that’s everywhere in Mariscal I think, it doesn’t bother us much.
Hostal Buenos Aires
Hostal Buenos Aires offers accommodations in Quito.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Mariscal Sucre Airport, 12 miles from the property.
The staff ,
Always ready to help .the location ? Excellent , close to parks,market, restaurants ,transportation .
- The hotel – an old building with a beautiful courtyard – was simple but clean and homely. Staff were friendly. Overall a great value for money.
- The staff is really amicable, particularly if you speak Spanish. The rooms downstairs are quite nice.
- – Location and WiFi were okay. Staff was friendly though not 100% competent (see above)
- Buenas camas, privacidad, cercanía a lugares interesantes de visitar o conectividad de transporte. Buena disposición y servicios de su administrador y personal. Recomendable.
- The staff ,
Hostal Oasis Quito 2
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Oasis Quito 2 offers accommodations in Quito.Every room is fitted with a TV with cable channels. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Mariscal Sucre Airport, 11 miles from Hostal Oasis Quito 2.
- Location is close to a beautiful park and walking distance to both old and new towns. There’s a good cheap eatery a few doors down. The view from the top floor over the mountains is stunning!
It’s very bad nothing good about it
مافي شي جيد فيه
و العاملين فيه لصوص
- La atención fue excelente muy confortable la habitación y muy buen precio
- Contaban con habitaciones individuales con baño privado y ventana exterior.
La localisation est bonne, à proximité du trolley et de la CASA DE LA CULTURA.
L’hôtel n’a pas l’air très chic, mais les chambres sont spacieuses et propres.
Hotel Margarita 2
One of our best sellers in Quito! Hotel Margarita 2 is located in Quito, 22 miles from Mindo and 27 miles from Papallacta. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared kitchen, concierge services and a hairdresser’s at the property.The nearest airport is Mariscal Sucre Airport, 12 miles from the property.
Centro Histórico is a great choice for travelers interested in architecture, churches and history.
- Great location, very nice staff, large comfortable room with hot water. Buses and food options very nearby.
- One thing good about this hotel’s location is that there are lots of small markets and comvenience stores you can go to.
- This is my second time in Quito, 1st time using Margarita 2 Hostal. The location was perfect easy walk short walk to the midevil church, parks with markets, atm’s, restaurants cheap and high quality! There is a great bus system 2 minutes away as well. The upper deck lounging area is a bonus great experience for our group of 7! Wifi best of the trip. I will be back! thanks Margarita 2 staff !
The staff is very friendly and helpful. Very clean. They clean our room and change towels every day. They do not provide any meal, but there are lots of dinners close to the hotel. The food is very cheap. You can get a plate full of food for 3-5$. The location is great! The historical center is 5-10 min walk. The bus stop is near the hotel, so for 25 cents you can go to any part of the city. Very convenient. A small park with a lake and boat rental is near the hotel.
We asked to meet us at airport ( we landed at 6:00 am). The driver with a sign was waiting for us. It cost us $25 and it took 45 min to drive to the hotel. There was no problem to check in so early without any extra charges.
People here don’t speak English. But very friendly and helpful.
- The room was clean and good to stay. Hotel location isn’t in city center. But it was better. Because most hostel in city center is too old and too expensive for their facility and noisy in daytime. You can get cheap taxi or bus(also metro bus) easily to get anywhere in Quito. They keep cleaning our room and changing towels everyday.
One of our best sellers in Quito! Showcasing a barbecue and views of the city, La Rosario is located in the Centro Histórico neighborhood in Quito, just 22 miles from Mindo. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Papallacta is 27 miles from La Rosario, and Tababela is 11 miles away. Mariscal Sucre Airport is 12 miles from the property.
Centro Histórico is a great choice for travelers interested in architecture, churches and history.
Cheap and cheerful and perfectly clean place. Only short stroll to the old town area, and also one minute walk from the bus stops.
The whole staff was very helpful and polite, and I highly recommended this place to everyone, especially for the budget travellers.
- There was always somebody cleaning and polishing.
- Cleanest guesthouse we have Seen, super owner and super staff!
- Hotel was very clean. Staff were friendly. Breakfast was fresh and good.
- Super clean, very helpful, friendly and knowledgeable staff.
- Cheap and cheerful and perfectly clean place. Only short stroll to the old town area, and also one minute walk from the bus stops.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hospedaje Tanpu offers accommodations in Quito, just 4.4 miles from Foch Square. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Mariscal Sucre Airport, 8 miles from the property.
- The beds were lovely and so were the rooms and facilities provided. The staff are very friendly and spoke very good English that i felt comfortable, they were very accommodating and tried their best to make my stay there relaxing and enjoyable. The breakfast exceeded my expectations, it came promptly, it consists of a small omelette, 2 bread rolls with butter and jam and a hit drink of your choice, i chose hot chocolate, but teas and coffee are also available. The rooms are large and mine faced the street, with a fairly nice view and lots of natural light, which i really like, they provide heaters which was a godsend, i’ve spent the previous 6 months in Costa Rica and the Ecuadorian rainforest, i was not ready for a night in Quito. I was freezing for a but but the heater was efficient and did it,s job so i didn’t need to sleep in all my clothes.
- Great host (Howard). Howard knows some English and we got by. This by US standards is a small Bed and Breakfast. The rooms were very neat and comfortable. The design was interesting too. The breakfast was excellent. Would recommend staying here.
- The property is centrally located. The facilities are impressively decorated and comfortable. The property has a rustic luxury quality with hardwood floors and high wood beam ceilings. The bed was very comfortable. The staff is amazingly helpful. The breakfast was wonderful. My husband went down to breakfast while I was packing and they brought breakfast up to the room for me because I could not come down. It was so very thoughtful. We stayed one night and had a flight back to the states at a very late hour. My husband was not feeling well and they were so accommodating to allow us to stay in the room for another night. I felt completely safe here and all of our needs were met. I highly recommend this property to anyone who wants a quality place to stay. When I return to Quito, I would love to stay here again.
- The room was absolutely beautiful. Vaulted, beamed ceilings; huge ceiling to floor windows; a balcony to look out on the street. The bed was very comfortable. There is a Tv in the room. The staff is very friendly and speak English well. The included breakfast was delicious.
- This place is excellent. Marianela was incredibly helpful and welcoming. The rooms are really nice and the breakfast was delicious. It felt like a home away from home. I planned to stay for 1 night and stayed for 4.
Hotel Residencial El Viajero
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Hotel Residencial El Viajero is located in Tababela, just 12 miles from Quito. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Papallacta is 19 miles from Hotel Residencial El Viajero, and Otavalo is 29 miles away. Mariscal Sucre Airport is 4.3 miles from the property.
- Very close to the airport so perfect for a quick layover. The breakfast was better than expected, included eggs and some very good south American style juice. The staff was also very nice and helpful.
- Comfortable beds, the helpful owner, Patricio, picked us up at the airport at 1:00am for a small fee.
- The staff was excellent and very friendly! They were waiting for us at the airport with a sign so transportation was very easy. They made us a delicious breakfast in the morning. We were traveling to Otavalo the morning we checked out. We asked for a taxi to the north bus terminal in Quito which the owner informed us would cost $25. He instead offered to take us to Pifo to catch the bus there which saved us about $20. He even went into the bus terminal to make sure we got on the right bus with no problems! Excellent customer service!!
- It’s my go-to place. All I’m looking for is a no frills reasonable place to stay and sleep before continuing on my journey. It’s close to the airport, and I have them pick me up so I know I’m safe, and breakfast is included. The down side is you may have the language barrier, which I do, but we manage just fine I think. I’ve stayed in several of the rooms, including the one over the office with the road with truck noise now and then, but I actually don’t find it a problem, and I like the place regardless.
- The hotel was the most convenient thing possible. They picked me up from the airport (with a sign to clearly identify them) and brought me to the hotel at 1am. They include breakfast (eggs, toast, coffee), and drove me to the bus that goes into Quito. Best value for money! I highly recommend if you are arriving late to the Quito airport.
Hostal el Parque Tababela
One of our best sellers in Tababela! Located in Tababela, 12 miles from Quito, Hostal el Parque Tababela features free WiFi access and free private parking. The guesthouse has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Papallacta is 20 miles from Hostal el Parque Tababela, and Otavalo is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Mariscal Sucre Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
- Even though we arrived early in the morning-the staff was extremely accomadating. The hummingbirds were everywhere.
- NOTHING!!!!!we were disgusted by the amount of flies in the room, We couldn’t get out of there quick enough…
- The grounds were beautiful with flowers and fruit trees. It’s a family run business with a quirky charm. It was in close proximity to the airport in a quiet community.
- Close to airport, offer airport pickup and send off service. Beds r big and comfortable, garden is nice
- Close to airport, wheelchair accessible room available, rustic cabin type property. They arranged taxi for us back to airport ($5 US) for early morning flight and made us some fried egg sandwiches on mini french bread rolls to take to the airport since we had to leave before their normal breakfast time.
Top Guest Houses In San Antonio Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in San Antonio to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in San Antonio but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in San Antonio. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!