10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In San Andrés San Andres and Providencia Islands – Top Hotel Reviews
San Andrés San Andres and Providencia Islands is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in San Andrés San Andres and Providencia Islands. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Andrés San Andres and Providencia Islands. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Andrés San Andres and Providencia Islands. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in San Andrés San Andres and Providencia Islands right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in San Andrés San Andres and Providencia Islands with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In San Andrés San Andres And Providencia Islands:
One of our best sellers in San Andrés! This property is a 15-minute walk from the beach. Capi´s Place is located in San Andrés and offers a swimming pool, free WiFi access and tropical vegetation surrounding the property. The property offers two units with three bedrooms each.The air-conditioned rooms here will provide you with linen and a private bathroom with a shower and fresh towels. You can enjoy a garden view from all the rooms.At Capi´s Place you will find a terrace and a shared lounge. Guests are welcome to make use of the shared kitchen facilities, well equipped with modern appliances and a gas stove.Guests staying at Capi´s Place can reach San Luis beach after a 10-minute drive, while Morgan’s cave is just 3.1 miles away. The property offers free parking.The guest house is 0.6 miles from North End and Spratt Bight. Gustavo Rojas Pinilla International Airport is a 5-minute drive away.
- The swimming pool is really nice – perfect to cool down at the end of the day!
- One of the best places we have stayed in Colombia. The house, room and pool are lovely. The owner, Hilda, was always there to help and at breakfast she even arranged something gluten free for me (I have an allergy). Would love to visit this place again some day.
- Hilda does an awesome job making sure you have the best experience possible. It was a bit of a walk to the main part of the city, but it’s a beautiful location and very close to a grocery store. The property is wonderful, a great balance of privacy and community and Hilda solved problems we didn’t know we had, like lending us snorkeling gear, waterproof shoes, giving us a map and island information, and generally checking in on us.
This place is amazing! If you think about a vacation in San Andres this is the place you should stay. This is what makes it great:
+Incredible Host! Hilda is a diamond. Super nice and she reads your wishes from your lips. She helped us a lot during our stay.
+Great breakfast. Everyday we got to try something different.
+Super friendly staff.
+Very Clean and tidy.
+Rooms were awesome.
+and many more.
The location is a bit off the crowds. But this is where we’d like to stay anyway to have a relaxing time. I’d recommend to rent a motobike or a golf cart. It is the best way to get around the island. If you don’t like to do that there is a bus every few minutes close to the house.
- Excellent breakfast. Palm trees. Pool. Bbq grill!! Relaxation to the max.
One of our top picks in San Andrés – and a guest favorite.
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Kings House offers accommodations in San Andrés.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a tour desk at the property.Spratt Bight is half a mile from Kings House, and San Luis is 3.9 miles from the property. Gustavo Rojas Pinilla International Airport is 0.6 miles away.
- The owner is the kindest man, helps with everything and always available. Given me the best and safe feeling
- The owner Omar was very nice and picking us up at the port and bringing us to the accomocation. I was supposed to come alone but then met friends who hadn’t a place to stay for the night and he put another huge mattress in the room, so we could all stay together for an excellent price. That was very nice of him! It’s located right in the center. So ports and airports are close.
- The location of the property is pretty good: in the touristic area of the island. Omar is very kind. Totally recommended.
- Central location and host is very helpful and nice. Gave a great local recommendation for food. He also personally came and found us on the street when we couldn’t find the place.
- We loved the hospitality from the family, they are so nice and always ready to give you advices about tourism or locations.
Hostal Posada San Martín
One of our best sellers in San Andrés! This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hostal Posada San Martín offers accommodations in San Andrés. Private parking is available on site.Each room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV with cable channels.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The guesthouse also provides bike rental. Gustavo Rojas Pinilla International Airport is 0.6 miles from the property.
- Central location at walking distance from airport and the pier,so this place was good for our return trip from providence island. Small room with aircon and fridge was clean. Bathrooms and showers clean too. Nothing special but very affordable
- Friendly staff, own fridge, air cond, near to center, breakfast was good, good equipped kitchen
- Good place to go – the staff was very nice and also they helped us booking trip (amazing boat ride) and renting a moto – it was perfect for us as we did not wanted to spend time searching for these and just enjoy.
- Excellent staff and breakfast, extremely helpful with answering all of our questions and whatever else we needed. Plenty of activity options planned right from the hotel, not too expensive. Very good location- not far from the main beach, but nestled in a cheaper area with grocery stores and local restaurants. Beds were comfortable. Kitchen was clean and accessible. Bathrooms were all functional and the cold water in the shower felt amazing.
- It was clean and felt magical. We had a room with a small garden. 2 turtels were near by.
Posada Nativa Miss Nova
Posada Nativa Miss Nova offers accommodations in San Andrés. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Gustavo Rojas Pinilla International Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
Very nice property with little garden with sea view just across the street. Very spacious bedroom, living room and kitchen; well equipped kitchen; plenty of space in the bedroom furniture. Little grocery store at 30 m for basic necessities. At just 1.3 km from beautiful Rocky Cay beach (easy to reach on foot). A quick bus ride to the center and shopping areas (very efficient public bus system; you can stop to get on/off the bus anywhere; in average there is a bus every 10-15 min; costs only 2200 COP). Very good AC. Pablo, the person in charge to take care of the place, was very friendly and helpful, always ready to pop by.
We (couple) initially booked for three nights and then finally stayed for a total of 6 days.
The house and the room are big and very clean. The kitchen has all the necessary appliances to cook. The location is very good 10 min walking to the restaurants, bars and beach. Very close to the best beaches.
The best was the help of Don Pablo and the friendly and helpful neighbours. Excellent place!!
- Es un lugar muy muy cómodo, súper completo. Limpio y agradable. Te sentís como en casa, además que hay una tranquilidad excelente. La vista desde la habitación es un sueño. Ves el amanecer increíble. Además que Pablo, el encargado nos ayudo mucho para organizarnos en la isla, y soluciono todas nuestras dudas y peticiones.
- El cuarto muy espacioso, tuvimos la suerte de tener la posada completa para nosotros, lo cual fue espectacular. La sala comedor son espaciosos y la cocina tiene todo lo necesario. El Sr Pablo siempre atento a ayudarnos, nos contactó con un sr para alquilar la mula. Los buses públicos pasan exactamente x la puerta, el centro queda en bus a 15 mins aproximado, la playa de Rocky Cay está a 5 mins en bus y caminando serán 15 mins aprox. Realmente un lugar muy cómodo y cuidado. La pasamos genial!
Posada tipica accogliente. Bellissima posizione tranquilla fronte mare.
Tipical nice posada. Beautiful location seaview.
- Very nice property with little garden with sea view just across the street. Very spacious bedroom, living room and kitchen; well equipped kitchen; plenty of space in the bedroom furniture. Little grocery store at 30 m for basic necessities. At just 1.3 km from beautiful Rocky Cay beach (easy to reach on foot). A quick bus ride to the center and shopping areas (very efficient public bus system; you can stop to get on/off the bus anywhere; in average there is a bus every 10-15 min; costs only 2200 COP). Very good AC. Pablo, the person in charge to take care of the place, was very friendly and helpful, always ready to pop by.
One of our best sellers in San Andrés! Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Apartamentos Martinez is located in San Andrés. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this guest house is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.The guest house also provides car rental. Spratt Bight is half a mile from Apartamentos Martinez, and San Luis is 4.4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Gustavo Rojas Pinilla International Airport, 0.6 miles from Apartamentos Martinez.
- The hosts were really nice, gave information about the island and offered help and services. Even arranged a tour for us.
- a hospedagem foi ótima, apartamento bem novo e em ótimas condições…fomos super bem recebidos.
- las instalaciones excelentes, los dueños de casa nos ayudaron con nuestras inquietudes aportan ideas para los sitios turísticos de la isla, muy amable el personal que trabajan con ellos… muy recomendado. Agradecidos con el Sr Victor, Flia y personal que trabaja con ellos
- el personal increible. en especial Ángela muy MBles todos
El lugar era un depto muy cómodo para 4 personas , con todas las comodidades , de hecho hicieron la limpieza cuando nos fuimos de excursión.Carlos,la persona con la que tratamos nos recomendó,esta excursión, fue increíble y por un bajo costo.teníamos una guía con teléfonos para pedir delivery y taxi,caminando al centro estas en diez minutos.Fueron muy amables , incluso nos prestaron las zapatillas para el agua son cobrarnos nada . Quedamos encantados con el lugar !
podes alquilar los carros de golf ahí mismo para recorrer la isla .
Nos hubiese gustado quedarnos más días .Somos argentinos y alquilamos desde Cartagena
Zaida House is located in San Andrés, 1,700 feet from Spratt Bight and 4.5 miles from San Luis.Each room at this guest house is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Gustavo Rojas Pinilla International Airport is 0.6 miles away.
- The owners are really lovely people, helped us with every issue we had even as we didn’t speak well Spanish. Very clean room.
- Perfect stay at San Andrés. Super friendly stuff, 3min walking to the beach 5min walk from the airport. Some cheap and good local restaurant and supermarkets nearby. better stay here then in the city center
- Location is great. Walking distance from airport and center. Air conditioning and good wifi in room.
- The owners were nice, friendly and extremely helpful.
- The people were friends and welcoming. They greeted us at the door and even took us to the airport when we were leaving.
One of our best sellers in San Andrés! Showcasing a barbecue and terrace, Villa Modin is located in San Andrés.Every room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the sea or city.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The guesthouse also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Gustavo Rojas Pinilla International Airport, 1.2 miles from Villa Modin.
- David is a very good host. He picked us up from the airport and speaks english. The house is very clean and we had a big room with a lot of space and a nice view from the balcony. You can also rent a motorbike for a good price. The House is close to the city center, not even 10min. by car or motorbike. The beach San Louis is also 10min. away.
David his hospitality
Good atmosphere in the house, the view
- The staff. David is the most wonderful host! His inn is very nice and clean.
- We had a very nice one night stay in this place. David is very friendly.
- Fan works great. No mosquitos. David the owner takes care of all your problems. If there’s time he will also pick you up from the airport. He also rents motoscooters and is a diving instructor!
San Luis Place By El Dorado
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Located in San Andrés in the region of Islas San Andres y Providencia, 2.8 miles from Spratt Bight, San Luis Place By El Dorado features a sun terrace and a private beach area.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Gustavo Rojas Pinilla International Airport, 2.5 miles from San Luis Place By El Dorado.
- principalmente por la atencion de su encargado general
- The reception desk officer speaks English! And was so helpfull thanks Stacy!!
- Great location. Best beach area in San Andres. Very friendly staff and clean nice rooms. Very friendly staff and security guard.
- Friendly staff. Nice and clean rooms and a big plus is the warm water in the shower.
- Room is very confortable. Amazing bed, pillows, sheets and strong and warm shower, which is hard to find in the Island. Good air conditioning. Very clean. Helpful and friendly staff, specially Robert, Joana and Victor. Good location for relaxing, less thank a 5 minute walk from Rocky Cay beach.
Hotel Grand Caribe
One of our best sellers in San Andrés! This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Grand Caribe offers accommodations in San Andrés.A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Gustavo Rojas Pinilla International Airport, 0.6 miles from Hotel Grand Caribe.
- All you need to spend a great vacation in San Andrés. Walking distance to every main attraction in the island.
room was large and comfortable.
Location is close to the center and 10mins walking from the beach.
The locations is excellent for the price
It’s not right on the beach but a very very short walk from it
The breakfast was nice.
- Air conditioning worked like a charm and the bed was very comfortable. Breakfast was not a buffet but rather prepared freshly (eggs, toast, fruit, coffee and juice) by a rather unpleasant woman.
- I appreciated the fact that we were able to check-in before the check-in time once we arrived at the hotel because our room was available. I really enjoyed the breakfast, I came in under the assumption that it would be continental breakfast or some sort of buffet style breakfast but I suppose to property doesnt warrant for that. Nonetheless the breakfast in my opinion was great. You have a choice of eggs (with/without pepper, onions and ham), toast, juice, fresh fruit, coffee with milk and/or hot chocolate. The staff was very pleasant and helpful. I liked that the hotel is in a central location and isnt far from the beach and the strip. The room we stayed in which was on the last floor was quite cozy and we felt comfortable. I would definitely stay at Hotel Grand Caribe again.
This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the sea, Hostal Rohomar is located in San Andrés, just 2.3 miles from Spratt Bight.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Gustavo Rojas Pinilla International Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
- The location and the beach are beautiful. The staff is friendly and helpful. The room is private and quiet.
- Perfect location next to Rocky Cay, plenty of nautic sports possibilities thanks to the host’s company. The rooms are very nice overlooking the sea. Everything is very laid back.
- Top location overlooking the sea, very nice views. But quite far from the city center. Very friendly and helpfull staff, specially Sebastian and father. We could enjoy the free kayak two days, amazing experience as the area and sea are very rich.
- Ubicacion perfecta , atencion A-1 lo que podrian mejorar es con los canales de cable que no habian mas que 5 canales nacionales .
- la habitación era normal, el aire funcionaba perfecto, la cama un poco dura, no tenia cable pero las vistas desde la habitación eran geniales, el paseo incluido en velero fue lo mejor, vas a lugares donde no te llevan en los tour que venden por fuera, vale la pena completamente, lo mejor es la ubicación, en un lugar tranquilo a 10 minutos caminando de la mejor playa de san Andrés y 15 minutos en bus al centro. recomiendo la hostal, parece haber sido remodelada hace poco.
Top Guest Houses In San Andrés San Andres And Providencia Islands Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in San Andrés San Andres and Providencia Islands to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in San Andrés San Andres and Providencia Islands but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in San Andrés San Andres and Providencia Islands. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!