10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Sampford Peverell Devon – Top Hotel Reviews
Sampford Peverell Devon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Sampford Peverell Devon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sampford Peverell Devon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sampford Peverell Devon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Sampford Peverell Devon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Sampford Peverell Devon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Sampford Peverell Devon:
Bridge House is located in Uffculme, just 15 miles from Exeter.Each room includes a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Every room includes a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Taunton is 12 miles from Bridge House, and Exmouth is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Exeter International Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- A clean comfortable room and a friendly host. A good location to stop for a night when travelling back to Norfolk from Cornwall.
- Big and comfortable bedroom, comfortable bed. big and clean bathroom.
- Very friendly host, comfortable environment,spacious & clean room, lovely breakfast!
- Spacious room, powerful shower, comfy bed, excellent selection for buffet breakfast, attentive host.
- Andrew very friendly and helpful. Very welcoming clean and comfortable.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Angel Guesthouse offers accommodations in Tiverton.A flat-screen TV, as well as a CD player are provided. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room.Torquay is 31 miles from Angel Guesthouse, and Exeter is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Exeter International Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- Lovely B&B. Friendly staff, homely feel. Great value for money. Breakfast was delish.
- Made to feel extremely welcome. Very very accommodating.
- I was warmly greeted by Chris to my room which was very cosy and a very comfortable bed. All the facilities were there, tea, coffee etc…
- Host was very friendly upon arrival. It was quiet at night and the bed was very comfy, shower was powerful and hot.
- It was close to town centre. Had its own parking. Breakfast was nice.
Bridge Guest House
Located in Tiverton, 31 miles from Torquay, Bridge Guest House features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the river or garden. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Exeter is 12 miles from Bridge Guest House, and Taunton is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Exeter International Airport, 12 miles from Bridge Guest House.
- Great staff . Land lord and lady . GreAt breakfast.
- The staff were friendly and welcoming. The breakfast was excellent with a good choice of continental or full English, and the service was very good. The location is ideal for walking into the town centre where there are a variety of restaurants and shops. it was an excellent stay. The proprietor recommended restaurants in he town where we received a free glass of wine. the Frou Frou restaurant was particularly good with fine food served in a very cosy room.
- Very accommodating, even when I changed my booking multiple times
- Amazing breakfast, very friendly staff. Very accommodating even though I turned up in the middle of the night soaked and covered in mud.
- Great breakfast and they upgraded my room free of charge
The Coach House
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Coach House offers accommodations in Hele, just 24 miles from Torquay. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Exeter is 7 miles from The Coach House, and Taunton is 20 miles from the property. Exeter International Airport is 5 miles away.
- Everything we needed and although the breakfast was from the fridge it was fine. The location for visiting family in Exeter was excellent especially as we were close enough to enjoy a walk through the lanes to Killerton House and gardens, and pick up chestnuts.
- Went for a walk through the fields which was nice…
- Good size room, fitted out for you to cater for yourself complete with essentials in the fridge which was a lovely surprise, very comfy bed and nice quite location although very close to M5
- Everything was very clean and it was a bonus to have the microwave, fridge and kettle in the room – totally self-contained. There was plenty of butter, jam, tea and coffee – there was even fresh milk in the ridge. Key pad entry was also good and felt secure.
- Very friendly greeting from the owner, excellent location for our dog Molly who loved the surrounding area
One of Devon’s most beautiful wedding venues and bed and breakfast breaks, this 14th century castle nestles in a valley surrounded by 30 acres of lush green land.The Exe River runs through the estate, offering you the chance to fish or just sit and listen as the river makes its way back to the sea. This is an opportunity not only to be close to nature, but to almost touch history: the chapel was built only 30 years after the Normans landed in Britain in the 11th century and stands intact today as probably the oldest ‘living’ building in Devon.Bickleigh Castle offers bed and breakfast and wedding accommodations with 15 bedrooms, including twin, double and family rooms, available in the newly renovated thatched cottages situated around the castle courtyard. All of the bedrooms are tastefully decorated and furnished to a high standard.
- “Driving up this little road with the leaves changing colours on the trees it was like being transported back in time to this beautiful little castle that is so old worldly- a hidden gem in actual fact. For anyone contemplating a wedding , the team would make your dreams come true”
We have a very peaceful and comfy stay in this lovely setting . Just what we expected , however , by mistake I booked for 1 person . We paid the additional £50 for the second , but didn’t have our room upgraded , so we were in a very small room .
Breakfast was tasty, and we weren’t rushed like you feel in some hotels. Staff were friendly too.
- Beautiful surroundings, peaceful and quiet, traditional characterful buildings with modernised facilities.
- Amazing full English breakfast very well presented
- I have severe food intolerances and the lovely lady who made breakfast could not have been more accommodating and helpful without making me feel ‘different or odd’ as in other places I have stayed. Brilliant!
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Arlington offers accommodations in Hele.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Torquay is 24 miles from The Arlington, and Exeter is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Exeter International Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- Friendly welcome, spacious accommodation, diy breakfast
- It was different to the modern hotels, more homely
- The host Diana was very welcoming and helpful. The property is very clean and well managed but very old, especially the bed in the Superior King Suite. Outside access is down steep steps and is difficult for older visitors or people with kids. The “kitchen” in the Superior King Suite is not a kitchen: it is only a sink, microwave and fridge with no stove-top, oven, cooking utensils or preparation space, not what I was expecting for a self-catering visit. Wifi and cable tv signals are normal strength but unreliable, going down frequently. The closest supermarket is a 5-mile drive to Cullompton. Do not use GPS to get to Hele: it will take you down very narrow cross-country lanes with blind corners. Head to Cullompton and follow the main road south to the property.
- The owner went out of her way to provide a full English breakfast.
- Zeitunabhängige Frühstück zum selber machen. Reichhaltig gefüllter Kühlschrank.
Featuring free WiFi, Wellies offers accommodations in Corfe. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Every room has a private bathroom.You will find business center at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Exeter is 25 miles from Wellies, and Weston-super-Mare is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Exeter International Airport, 22 miles from Wellies.
- The welcome couldn’t have been warmer. Our hosts bent over backwards to make our stay as enjoyable as possible. The breakfasts were absolutely gorgeous and served in beautifully appointed rooms.
- This is an absolute Gem!! I can’t recommend this BnB enough. I was made so welcome on arrival, with tea and scones. I felt so relaxed and every personal touch and extra mile that the host goes to is just wonderful. It is such a relaxing space and i was upgraded to the Portman room which was so luxurious. The copper bath was just fabulous and the bed was so comfortable. The breakfast was absolutely delicious and i felt like i was in a cafe. I cant recommend wellies enough. Totally worth the money!! I will be back.
Absolutely love Wellies and cannot wait to go back. The bed was super comfy the softest ever and my favourite was the copper bath! There were lovely thoughtful touches to the room and the water pressure in the shower is amazing!
The breakfasts were expertly made and the hosts are wonderful people!
I wish all B&B’s were this good.
- The whole experience was incredible, from the building itself, the location the welcoming owners and the friendly dogs. We will definitely be back.
- Excellent recommendations from the owner and a brilliant breakfast! The decor is like something out of a magazine!
Barn Park Farm
Located in Honiton, 20 miles from Exeter, Barn Park Farm features free WiFi access and free private parking.The rooms include a TV. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Taunton is 12 miles from Barn Park Farm, and Dorchester is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Exeter International Airport, 15 miles from Barn Park Farm.
- Owners are really friendly and helpful. Its really quiet and peaceful and out of the way. Really good breakfast. Bed was really comfy i slept really well.
- It has a sealed driveway, so not muddy. The house was warm. The atmosphere is friendly. The breakfast is excellent. It is a very exciting drive to Honiton. You must enjoy driving to benefit from it. On one occasion, the road was blocked by a flock of new-born lambs and their mothers. The view from the bedroom was spectacular. The hostess will go out of her way to help and to make your stay as pleasant as possible.
Loved the decor. Very kind friendly landlady who was very nice about my late arrival.
Very nice breakfast.
- Pam was welcoming and the location of the farm had a fantastic relaxing feel to it. The room was bigger than expected and had all the facilities you’d need for a overnight stay.
- Very friendly and very helpful given we had to book in early as we were guests at a wedding. Lovely location. Great breakfast.
Heathercroft Guest House
One of our best sellers in Taunton! Heathercroft Guest House is located in Taunton, 27 miles from Exeter and 24 miles from Weston-super-Mare. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is available.Wells is 25 miles from Heathercroft Guest House, and Exmouth is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Exeter International Airport, 23 miles from the property.
My partner was having surgery and I later found out this place was so close to the hospital.
I was able to walk over and get a key and let myself in later.
The room was very clean and tidy, and the breakfast in the morning was good. Selection of cereals, toast and cooked.
- Really nice B&B, room very nice and bed was comfy! Breakfast was really nice!
- Close proximity to Musgrove Park Hospital, comfortable room, friendly owner, good value.
- Very clean and tidy the owner very friendly and helpfull
- Barbara as always very welcoming and rooms are nice and spacious
- My partner was having surgery and I later found out this place was so close to the hospital.
Lowdens Guest House
Featuring free WiFi, Lowdens Guest House offers accommodations in Taunton, just 27 miles from Exeter. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Weston-super-Mare is 24 miles from Lowdens Guest House, and Wells is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Exeter International Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- Very close to Tescos supermarket and an ok to walk down to the main town centre.
Clean, tidy comfy bed and being able to park.
Good value for the money
- Prompt attention by the proprietor. Having designated parking. Having toiletries and coffee etc
- Richard the owner? met us on arrival and took us straight to our room. The room was tastefully decorated, lovely and clean and the facilities were excellent, I don’t think we could have asked for any thing better. Going in and out of the property wasn’t a problem. There is dedicated car parking to the rear, accessed from a side road. A large Tesco’s was just across the road. First class place to stay.
- We stayed overnight in Taunton to attend my father’s funeral and the Crem is down the road from Lowdens. Richard very kindly arranged for us to get into our room before check in time, so that we could change. This made the whole trip a lot less stressful and started a difficult day off well. Thank you very much!
Top Guest Houses In Sampford Peverell Devon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Sampford Peverell Devon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Sampford Peverell Devon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Sampford Peverell Devon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!