10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Sampford Arundel Somerset – Top Hotel Reviews
Sampford Arundel Somerset is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Sampford Arundel Somerset. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sampford Arundel Somerset. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sampford Arundel Somerset. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Sampford Arundel Somerset right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Sampford Arundel Somerset with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Sampford Arundel Somerset:
Bridge House is located in Uffculme, just 15 miles from Exeter.Each room includes a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Every room includes a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Taunton is 12 miles from Bridge House, and Exmouth is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Exeter International Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- A clean comfortable room and a friendly host. A good location to stop for a night when travelling back to Norfolk from Cornwall.
- Big and comfortable bedroom, comfortable bed. big and clean bathroom.
- Very friendly host, comfortable environment,spacious & clean room, lovely breakfast!
- Spacious room, powerful shower, comfy bed, excellent selection for buffet breakfast, attentive host.
- Andrew very friendly and helpful. Very welcoming clean and comfortable.
Heathercroft Guest House
One of our best sellers in Taunton! Heathercroft Guest House is located in Taunton, 27 miles from Exeter and 24 miles from Weston-super-Mare. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is available.Wells is 25 miles from Heathercroft Guest House, and Exmouth is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Exeter International Airport, 23 miles from the property.
My partner was having surgery and I later found out this place was so close to the hospital.
I was able to walk over and get a key and let myself in later.
The room was very clean and tidy, and the breakfast in the morning was good. Selection of cereals, toast and cooked.
- Really nice B&B, room very nice and bed was comfy! Breakfast was really nice!
- Close proximity to Musgrove Park Hospital, comfortable room, friendly owner, good value.
- Very clean and tidy the owner very friendly and helpfull
- Barbara as always very welcoming and rooms are nice and spacious
- My partner was having surgery and I later found out this place was so close to the hospital.
Featuring free WiFi, Wellies offers accommodations in Corfe. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Every room has a private bathroom.You will find business center at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Exeter is 25 miles from Wellies, and Weston-super-Mare is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Exeter International Airport, 22 miles from Wellies.
- The welcome couldn’t have been warmer. Our hosts bent over backwards to make our stay as enjoyable as possible. The breakfasts were absolutely gorgeous and served in beautifully appointed rooms.
- This is an absolute Gem!! I can’t recommend this BnB enough. I was made so welcome on arrival, with tea and scones. I felt so relaxed and every personal touch and extra mile that the host goes to is just wonderful. It is such a relaxing space and i was upgraded to the Portman room which was so luxurious. The copper bath was just fabulous and the bed was so comfortable. The breakfast was absolutely delicious and i felt like i was in a cafe. I cant recommend wellies enough. Totally worth the money!! I will be back.
Absolutely love Wellies and cannot wait to go back. The bed was super comfy the softest ever and my favourite was the copper bath! There were lovely thoughtful touches to the room and the water pressure in the shower is amazing!
The breakfasts were expertly made and the hosts are wonderful people!
I wish all B&B’s were this good.
- The whole experience was incredible, from the building itself, the location the welcoming owners and the friendly dogs. We will definitely be back.
- Excellent recommendations from the owner and a brilliant breakfast! The decor is like something out of a magazine!
Lowdens Guest House
Featuring free WiFi, Lowdens Guest House offers accommodations in Taunton, just 27 miles from Exeter. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Weston-super-Mare is 24 miles from Lowdens Guest House, and Wells is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Exeter International Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- Very close to Tescos supermarket and an ok to walk down to the main town centre.
Clean, tidy comfy bed and being able to park.
Good value for the money
- Prompt attention by the proprietor. Having designated parking. Having toiletries and coffee etc
- Richard the owner? met us on arrival and took us straight to our room. The room was tastefully decorated, lovely and clean and the facilities were excellent, I don’t think we could have asked for any thing better. Going in and out of the property wasn’t a problem. There is dedicated car parking to the rear, accessed from a side road. A large Tesco’s was just across the road. First class place to stay.
- We stayed overnight in Taunton to attend my father’s funeral and the Crem is down the road from Lowdens. Richard very kindly arranged for us to get into our room before check in time, so that we could change. This made the whole trip a lot less stressful and started a difficult day off well. Thank you very much!
Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Blorenge House offers accommodations in Taunton.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Exeter is 27 miles from Blorenge House, and Weston-super-Mare is 23 miles from the property. Exeter International Airport is 24 miles away.
- Apartment was very spacious, partly renovated, nice and clean.
- Everything,the room,the breakfast,the parking facility,and the location 10 minute walk into town.
Bed was very comfy. The hotel was delightful. Full of character.
Parking great, would definitely stay again.
- The apartment was comfortable and very clean with everything you could need for a short or long stay. Wifi was great. easy walk to town. Quiet apartment.
very good value for money,parking good,breakfast very good.
Overall, very good.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Brookfield House offers accommodations in Taunton, just 27 miles from Exeter. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Weston-super-Mare is 24 miles from Brookfield House, and Wells is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Exeter International Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- Ian – the owner was very helpful in getting us a cab, and accommodating to our schedule.
- Perfectly cooked breakfast served hot on a warm plate – delicious
- The bedroom was very cosy and the bed extremely comfertable
Extremely professional well run and superbly decorated guest house.
Very comfortable and great breakfast
5 mins cab from train station and 5 mins walk into town
Look forward to staying there again
- Ian was really welcoming and helpful and even did me an early breakfast so i could make my train in good time.
Bridge Guest House
Located in Tiverton, 31 miles from Torquay, Bridge Guest House features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the river or garden. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Exeter is 12 miles from Bridge Guest House, and Taunton is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Exeter International Airport, 12 miles from Bridge Guest House.
- Great staff . Land lord and lady . GreAt breakfast.
- The staff were friendly and welcoming. The breakfast was excellent with a good choice of continental or full English, and the service was very good. The location is ideal for walking into the town centre where there are a variety of restaurants and shops. it was an excellent stay. The proprietor recommended restaurants in he town where we received a free glass of wine. the Frou Frou restaurant was particularly good with fine food served in a very cosy room.
- Very accommodating, even when I changed my booking multiple times
- Amazing breakfast, very friendly staff. Very accommodating even though I turned up in the middle of the night soaked and covered in mud.
- Great breakfast and they upgraded my room free of charge
Barn Park Farm
Located in Honiton, 20 miles from Exeter, Barn Park Farm features free WiFi access and free private parking.The rooms include a TV. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Taunton is 12 miles from Barn Park Farm, and Dorchester is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Exeter International Airport, 15 miles from Barn Park Farm.
- Owners are really friendly and helpful. Its really quiet and peaceful and out of the way. Really good breakfast. Bed was really comfy i slept really well.
- It has a sealed driveway, so not muddy. The house was warm. The atmosphere is friendly. The breakfast is excellent. It is a very exciting drive to Honiton. You must enjoy driving to benefit from it. On one occasion, the road was blocked by a flock of new-born lambs and their mothers. The view from the bedroom was spectacular. The hostess will go out of her way to help and to make your stay as pleasant as possible.
Loved the decor. Very kind friendly landlady who was very nice about my late arrival.
Very nice breakfast.
- Pam was welcoming and the location of the farm had a fantastic relaxing feel to it. The room was bigger than expected and had all the facilities you’d need for a overnight stay.
- Very friendly and very helpful given we had to book in early as we were guests at a wedding. Lovely location. Great breakfast.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Angel Guesthouse offers accommodations in Tiverton.A flat-screen TV, as well as a CD player are provided. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room.Torquay is 31 miles from Angel Guesthouse, and Exeter is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Exeter International Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- Lovely B&B. Friendly staff, homely feel. Great value for money. Breakfast was delish.
- Made to feel extremely welcome. Very very accommodating.
- I was warmly greeted by Chris to my room which was very cosy and a very comfortable bed. All the facilities were there, tea, coffee etc…
- Host was very friendly upon arrival. It was quiet at night and the bed was very comfy, shower was powerful and hot.
- It was close to town centre. Had its own parking. Breakfast was nice.
Square And Compass Stables
The Square and Compass is a traditional country pub in the quaint village of Windmill Hill. It offers home-cooked food, real ales and individually designed rooms. Taunton is 5 miles away.The country pub is 18 miles from Lyme Regis and the Jurassic Coast, and has been awarded 4 stars by the AA.Rooms have been built in the style of a stable block and feature power showers, separate bathtubs and free toiletries. They also include flat-screen Freeview TVs, hairdryers and tea/coffee making facilities. All rooms are first floor rooms with full disabled facilities available.Featured in The Good Pub Guide for 13 years, The Square and Compass serves traditional British cuisine and local ales. Delicious cooked breakfasts are available daily, and there is also a leafy grounds and sun terrace.
- Very welcoming and very spacious room with ensuite.
Stable room modern clean and spacious Huge comfortable bed and seating furniture Amazing wet room in immaculate condition
Friendly helpful staff, good food in relaxing location. Cooked breakfast top notch
- The bed was very comfy and the wet room was very good especially the light in the ceiling which was on all night but just sufficient light for you to use the facilities.
- Stayed there to see Fairport Convention play in the barn. Landlord helpful, food splendid, room comfortable & large. Excellent
- The WiFi was hit and miss and kept dropping out. The breakfast was fantastic freshly cooked and hot with fresh produce and the service was fantastic
Top Guest Houses In Sampford Arundel Somerset Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Sampford Arundel Somerset to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Sampford Arundel Somerset but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Sampford Arundel Somerset. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!