10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Samaniego Basque Country – Top Hotel Reviews
Samaniego Basque Country is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Samaniego Basque Country. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Samaniego Basque Country. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Samaniego Basque Country. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Samaniego Basque Country right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Samaniego Basque Country with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Samaniego Basque Country:
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Carpe Diem is located in Navaridas, just 11 miles from Logroño.There is a shared lounge at the property.Vitoria-Gasteiz is 21 miles from Carpe Diem, and Haro is 12 miles away. Vitoria Airport is 24 miles from the property.
- Beautiful rooms, very good breakfast, very friendly and welcoming.
- Elvira,la dueña de Carpediem,nos hizo sentir como en nuestra propia casa.Amable,servicial y muy pendiente de todo.Nos alojamos en la habitación roja ¡preciosa!.El desayuno exquisito,abundante y de calidad. El emplazamiento ideal para recorrer toda la zona. Muy cerca de todos los pueblos riojanos e incluso de Vitoria.Una gran experiencia.
- Très belle ancienne maison de village (1762) avec le confort nécessaire, très calme, wifi. Hôtesse très chaleureuse (il vaut mieux parler espagnol).
- Todo genial. Elvira y su marido son encantadores. La casa está fenomenal situada para hacer turimos por la Rioja Alavesa. Muy cerca también de Logroño.
- Sitio acogedor,con un encanto especial.Elvira y Javier muy amables.
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Biazteri offers accommodations in Laguardia. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are fitted with a TV. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.Logroño is 10 miles from Biazteri, and Vitoria-Gasteiz is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 50 miles from the property.
- Great value for the money. Simple accommodations but what we needed. The restaurant was amazing and the tapas was so wonderful!! Highly recommend this place! Staff was wonderful!!
- Room condition was fine, excellent situtation, fantastic personal attention.
- Great location in the heart of the medieval town which we took great pleasure walking around in the evening.
- Handy location to explore the town on foot (there is no other way!)
- Location is perfect in center of the medevial town. Nice restaurant/bar where you get your keyes to the rooms
Pensión Boutique Marisa
Pensión Boutique Marisa is located in San Asensio, just 16 miles from Logroño. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room has a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bidet. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a tour desk at the property.Vitoria-Gasteiz is 24 miles from Pensión Boutique Marisa, and Haro is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 45 miles from Pensión Boutique Marisa.
- Marisa was amazingly pleasant and friendly. Although she was not very fluent in English, we were able to communicate for the most part. She was very kind to arrange the winery visit and took us to the winery. We had dinner onsite and the food was great. The setting of the hotel seemed rural and remote, but the comfortable and well equipped rooms and the restaurant made a great stay. We really enjoyed our stay and Marisa’s hospitality very much. Thank you, Marisa.
- Sorry but i am a landscape photographer and was out and about at 6.30, so no time to hang around as i always need the first light.
- the breakfast was very good and Marisa took great care of us.
- only an hours drive from Bilbao for the mid-morning ferry back to Portsmouth
- Marisa herself is the star attraction at this property, she is always available to ensure her guests get the most out of their visit. Our room was spacious, modern, clean and comfortable. We were amazed by the size of the shower area (almost a mini wet room inside the bathroom). We ate in the restaurant on both nights of our visit and were more than satisfied with the quality and quantity of the food. The included tour of the Bodega was really enjoyable, even though we went on a “spanish” rather than “english” day and our language skills are somewhat limited. Good overall value for the money we paid.
Featuring free WiFi, Pensión Úbeda is located in the centre of Fuenmayor. This guest house offers rooms with heating and a tour desk.All rooms have a TV and desk, and some rooms include a private bathroom with a bath. There are in-room beauty and spa services available on request.There are several bars and restaurants within a 2-minute walk from Pensión Úbeda.The property offers bike rental and wine tours and guided visits to La Rioja with tasting courses. These are available upon request and subject to availability. The property can also offer information about local wine cellars, help organize trips and provide route maps and guide books of all types, such as adventure, sports, wine and cultural tourism.The property has a laundry room. In the town you will find a spa, gym and heated outdoor pool. Buses to the capital and nearby towns leave every 30 minutes, including night time and weekends.
- The staff was extra nice, they offered us wine and tarts and offered tips for tours in the surroundings. They recommended a really good restaurant for the dinner and a excellent “pasteleria” for breakfast.
- The location was the perfect base for a short weekend stay in the Rioja wine region. The room was tidy and clean and the host tried really hard to communicate with us in English and provide tips on where to go.
- The whole scenario was excellent. The accommodation itself, the village, the facilities, and the friendliness of the proprietors.
- My parents stayed here. I had been before and recommended it to everybody. They said about their stay: man in reception was friendly, room was good, decent price and they made an effort to let them stay in a room with a private bathroom when they said previously they had no room available.
- The pension is clean , but outdated. Bed was comfortable , bars and restaurants close to accomodation.
Hostal La Uva
Hostal La Uva offers accommodations in Cenicero.Certain rooms include views of the mountains or river. All rooms have a shared bathroom. A TV is provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing, biking and hiking. Logroño is 10 miles from Hostal La Uva, and Vitoria-Gasteiz is 25 miles away. Burgos Airport is 51 miles from the property.
On walking distance from the most importnat vineries of the area.
Very good condition of room facilities, clean and spacious bathroom.
I liked very much the fact that there were separate bathrooms for male and female guests.
– value for money
– proximity to La Rioja vineyards
– nice room with a view overlooking the square
– peaceful small town
– parking; it says that there is no parking available but one can park on the square outside of workdays’ business hours (during that time, we parked on the small street behind the town hall and it was fine)
- Fernando and his wife are very kind and help you on everything you may need. Rooms and toilets are very clean. The location is just in the Center of the small town of Cenicero so if you drive, pay atttention that the nearest parking place is around 200 meters far from the hostel.
- The owners, very helpful. I stayed with my son 12 for a couple of days and felt very comfortable. Very good location to visit wineyards or Camino de Santiago
Cenicero is a small, but very nice town. Here you can calm down (after being part of tourist masses in Pamplona or elsewhere). I felt to be the only tourist in town. There are historic buildings, you have sights across the Ebro river, the wine yards and the mountains behind. There is lovely walk down by the river.
The hostal is at a nice place near the church. Sharing the bathroom never appeared a problem.
- On walking distance from the most importnat vineries of the area.
Hotel Duques de Najera
Hotel Duques de Najera offers accommodations in Nájera. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and features a TV. All rooms include a private bathroom.There is room service at the property.Logroño is 15 miles from Hotel Duques de Najera, and Vitoria-Gasteiz is 30 miles from the property. Burgos Airport is 45 miles away.
– our room was huge and so was the bathroom
– very comfortable bed
– great location
– our stay was very relaxing and felt amazing after all day of walking the Camino
– the internet connection was great
- Great bathroom with big bath and large bedroom. Great breakfast for €8
Wonderful old property with large spacious room
Lively exposed.beams and enormous bathroom .Wonderful staff
- €5 breakfast was outstanding and the crockery was beautiful – it had the hotel name on it. The room was exceptionally clean and comfortable.
- My room was spacious with full bathtub and had everything I needed.
- – our room was huge and so was the bathroom
Hostal Hispano is located in Nájera, 15 miles from Logroño and 30 miles from Vitoria-Gasteiz. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and private parking is available on site.The rooms include a TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Haro is 13 miles from Hostal Hispano, and Ezcaray is 16 miles away. Burgos Airport is 46 miles from the property.
- Friendly and helpful staff. Good location and comfortable rooms.
- The friendly welcome at reception and the spacious room, ensuite bathroom and bath. It was wonderful to relax in a bath after walking on the Camino.
- We were there in early March. The room itself was quite comfortable and clean. Heat and hot water! Restaurant was not open yet but we anticipated that and ate a good lunch and brought a snack for the evening.
- The welcome was good, friendly and helpful. We were given information about what was open in Najera for dinner, and grocery shopping. The room was warm.
- Clean rooms and friendly staff. They did our laundry for us but wouldn’t say how much it would cost which was a bit of a gamble bit it was the normal price in the end (about 8euros)
Hostal San Andrés
Hostal San Andrés offers accommodations in Alesón. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom.There is luggage storage space at the property.Logroño is 14 miles from Hostal San Andrés, and Vitoria-Gasteiz is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 47 miles from Hostal San Andrés.
- The room was nice and clean and quiet and the staff were friendly. The only small minus is that the property is about a half hour walk out of town. If you have your own transportation this would not be an issue.
The hostal was chosen due to lack of adequate offers in Najera.
The only good thing which can be told, we spent night there and the parking was good.
Also, the room has double bed, real one.
Short drive to Najera
Good restaurant, used by locals. Gracious barmaid retrieved keys from my locked room twice without complaint.
- Staff was accommodating and helpful. Dinner was excellent.
- We neber made it to the hotel and goddamned booking.com would not let us cancel. We are completely disgusted with booking.com and its falsely freindly tone and pushy info about how many peoe are looking just now, how many rooms left, niether of thede info bits ever seem crediable. We also hate how bookong.com doesnt let us have the hotel telephone numbers for being able to talk to them about special needs (and no, the box for that is not adequate). We havr also found lower prices for the same hotels. In short booking.com id just another pushy internet company that we plan to avoid forever. Most of our experience with bookong.com has been exasperating.
Hostal Ciudad de Nájera
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Ciudad de Nájera offers accommodations in Nájera, just 15 miles from Logroño.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a tour desk at the property.Vitoria-Gasteiz is 30 miles from Hostal Ciudad de Nájera, and Haro is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 45 miles from Hostal Ciudad de Nájera.
- This albergue is right on el Camino. Very kind owners and staff. No food available.
- Perfect location on the Camino. Very helpful staff and a comfortable room.
- Very central and helpful staff. Air-conditioned which was a bonus. As temperatures were in The mid 30’s.
- Very helpful staff pleasant decor. Room very comfortable. Air conditioning a bonus
- The owner was always ready to assist us with our needs. They fixed an issue with the AC.
Casa Rural Medieval Torre Fuerte S.XIII
Located in Baños de Rioja, 26 miles from Logroño, Casa Rural Medieval Torre Fuerte S.XIII features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of tea from your terrace or balcony. Each room comes with a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet, with free toiletries provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing, biking and hiking. Vitoria-Gasteiz is 27 miles from Casa Rural Torre Fuerte s. XIII, and Haro is 7 miles from the property. Burgos Airport is 36 miles away.
- A very different experience,totally remote village surrounded by the Rijoca Vineyards.
- The amazing art everywhere which was hand painted by the owner, who also made all the ceramics – amazing!
- The owner has worked very hard to create a medieval atmosphere in the property with beautiful decorations absolutely everywhere! There is even pseudo-medieval music that can be turned on in your room which occupies the whole of one of the floors of the tower. There is a roof terrace with countryside views (accessible by lift then stairs).
- First class accommodation in a most unusual setting! Lovely owner. Great little local bar right next door. Very peaceful.
- The old fortress is beautiful. We’ve had a warm welcome.
Top Guest Houses In Samaniego Basque Country Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Samaniego Basque Country to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Samaniego Basque Country but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Samaniego Basque Country. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!