10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Salthouse Norfolk – Top Hotel Reviews
Salthouse Norfolk is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Salthouse Norfolk. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Salthouse Norfolk. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Salthouse Norfolk. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Salthouse Norfolk right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Salthouse Norfolk with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Salthouse Norfolk:
The Grove Cromer
This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. Located in Cromer, 21 miles from Norwich, The Grove Cromer features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this guest house and the area is popular for biking. Great Yarmouth is 28 miles from The Grove Cromer, and Wells next the Sea is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Norwich International Airport, 17 miles from The Grove Cromer.
- Dwlightful grounds near cliffs. Staff particularly pleasant Bar drinks interesting and good quality eg English wine . Food excellent
Staff are really friendly and helpful.
The food was amazing in the restaurant.
The rooms are lovely and cosy with comfortable beds.
Set in great surroundings, near to the beach and the town.
The Massage Hut was a great bonus to have onsite!!
Breakfast was plentiful with a great choice.
- The location was only a 5 minute walk through a wood to the cliffs at the sea front.
- Room lovely with sash window plus shutters on two sides plus nice view Breakfast. fast good with nice selection of local produce
One of our top picks in Sheringham.This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Located in Sheringham, 22 miles from Norwich, Mount Lavinia features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden.You will find an ATM at the property.Cromer is 3.4 miles from Mount Lavinia, and Hunstanton is 30 miles away. Norwich International Airport is 19 miles from the property.
- staff were very welcoming and friendly rooms are clean and comfy breakfast was more than enough will be going back in a few months time
- We like continental breakfast, position of property, lovely hosts always available if necessary
- Very friendly hosts who made us feel very welcome. Excellent continental breakfast laid out fresh every morning with plenty of choice to eat. Good size room with comfortable beds. Was able to park car on site. Will certainly return again.
- Very comfortable, close to town but enough distance for peace and quiet. Lovely clean facilities and very welcoming owners.
Nice size room inc sofa and tv
Breakfast great help your self
Pastry We’re all in it’s own packaging
Old Town Hall House
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Old Town Hall House offers accommodations in Cley next the Sea.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Norwich is 25 miles from Old Town Hall House, and Kings Lynn is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Norwich International Airport, 22 miles from Old Town Hall House.
- The friendliness of Jennie and James, the excellent full English breakfast with home made croissants, bread and granola. A very comfortable bed and sizeable room (top of the building) and the location just round the corner from an excellent pub and the bird reserve.
Bed and sheets fabulous
Very calming atmosphere and very friendly
- Breakfast was excellent. The bedroom was very comfortable as was the bed. Everywhere was spotlessly clean and the owners were always there but in the background. Just everything was perfect.
- An extremely comfortable bed with a fantastic breakfast spread which would be hard to beat
- We had an excellent dinner on the first evening and a large breakfast to set one up for walks on the Norfolk coast.
Poppy Barn is located in Saxlingham, just 23 miles from Norwich. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.Kings Lynn is 27 miles from Poppy Barn, and Cromer is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Norwich International Airport, 21 miles from Poppy Barn.
No reviews yet.
Located in Wighton, 26 miles from Norwich, Meadow View features a sun terrace and hot tub. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is a shared lounge at the property.The guest house also provides bike rental. Skegness is 27 miles from Meadow View, and Kings Lynn is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Norwich International Airport, 24 miles from Meadow View.
- Lovely place to stay and exceptional service. Would definitely stay again and recommend to others.
- As always Rose and her staff made our stay special as usual. The whole experience was wonderful and the little special touches made us feel extra special. The whole place is immaculate, warm and friendly.
- Service, attention to detail; decor of our room; breakfast food – excellent
- It’s a gem and they really look after you, including pub next door. I will be back! Diana
- Could not fault it 1 bit, excellent location, lovely host, great Pub next door and Breakfast was perfect. Thank you will stop again if in the area
Sandcliff Guest House
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Sandcliff Guest House offers accommodations in Cromer.Each room has a flat-screen TV.Norwich is 21 miles from Sandcliff Guest House, and Great Yarmouth is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Norwich International Airport, 18 miles from Sandcliff Guest House.
- Very good light breakfast. Nice sea and pier view. Adequate Parking. Nice friendly welcome.
My husband can’t walk very well he has had trouble for a few weeks now,so with his crutches we walked abit and sat abit that’s all we could do.
We found the staff could’nt do enough for us,we were on the first floor but with my husband having trouble walking he could’nt managed the stairs.
He went up on the lift to the first floor but after the first night we were moved to a ground floor room which was excellent ,that made it easier for us,and another lovely room.
The food was perfect always hot and lots of choice,so for a lovely break at a great hotel and excellent staff you won’t find any better anywhere.
Thanks to you all for all you did for us,we know we will be back again once my husband has been sorted out.
- We always stay here when we visit cromer and we love it, so clean and staff always friendly, great location too
- very good cooked breakfast with speedy and efficient service. Even had decent decaffeinated coffee – thank you!
- Nice location, close to town centre, pier and seafront.
Knoll Guest House
One of our best sellers in Cromer! Featuring free WiFi, Knoll Guest House offers pet-friendly accommodations in Cromer, just 21 miles from Norwich.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Great Yarmouth is 29 miles from Knoll Guest House, and Wells next the Sea is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Norwich International Airport, 18 miles from Knoll Guest House.
- Julie was an excellent host, a great cook and very friendly and welcoming.
- The owner was very friendly and welcoming, the breakfast room is a very nice place and the Staff were all friendly and I would use the knoll for my stay when going to Cromer again.
- Lovely position, very comfortable room. Excellent value and service throughout.
- Very friendly service and excellent breakfast. owner was always interested in how my day went and was willing to give recommendations if needed. highly recommend this guest house if needing a place to stay near the sea!
- Brilliant choice for my overnight stay. Staff exceptionally friendly and helpful. Will use again, very pleased.
Wellington House B&B
One of our top picks in Cromer – and a guest favorite.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Wellington House B&B is located in Cromer, just 21 miles from Norwich.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Great Yarmouth is 29 miles from Wellington House B&B, and Wells next the Sea is 19 miles away. Norwich International Airport is 18 miles from the property.
- Comfortable large bedroom and bathroom with WiFi, TV coffee making facility. The sea and shops and bars, a stones throw away.Breakfast to die for. Excellent Well Done Karen & Richard.
- Would highly recommend nothing is to much trouble owners amazing. Little touches makes this place wonderful fresh coffee and homemade biscuits Devine.
- Lovely house. Great welcome. Lovely breakfast. Room clean comfy big bathroom.
- A very nice room with an enormous bathroom. Lots of tea/coffee etc for making in the room. Very friendly hosts who were more than helpful advising things to see and do and which restaurants were best. Lovely breakfast.
- Lovely room with very large ensuite consisting of a separate shower and bath. Karen was so friendly and couldn’t be faulted. Finished off a lovely stay with a great breakfast. No parking but found a spot not too far away.
The Wellington Cromer
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. The family-run Wellington Cromer is just 350 feet from Cromer’s beachfront and town centre. A flat-screen TV and a DVD player are included in each contemporary room. Real ales are served in the large Victorian bar, which shows Sky Sports on the TV and has a pool table and dartboard.The Royal Cromer Golf Club is 5 minutes’ drive from The Wellington. Cromer Rail Station is less than 10 minutes’ walk away and Norwich city centre can be reached after a 45-minute train journey.Set in a converted stable block, the Courtyard Restaurant serves homemade British dishes made from locally sourced produce. Breakfast is available for a surcharge and including a full Norfolk breakfast with locally sourced Briston sausages and bacon, fresh local eggs, black pudding, tomatoes and mushrooms. Guests can also enjoy a range of cereals and yoghurt.A modern en suite bathroom is also included in every room, as well as tea and coffee making facilities and a selection of toiletries.
Staff very friendly, location….amazing!
Breakfast was outstanding and Jo was super-friendly and accommodating……
Room was lovely, nice hot shower and fluffy towels!
Very friendly staff
Clean and comfortable room
Very happy with amenities
Good sized bathroom and shower
Room was warm (for me at least), but two fans were provided. So I don’t see that as a negative at all.
The room looked like the pics , that’s always a great thing.
Wardrobe and plenty of hangers provided. Big tick!
- Excellent room, recently refurbished to a very high standard.
Clean and tidy
Friendly and helpful staff
- Friendly staff made us welcome, lovely big room with lovely big comfy bed! Tea and coffee etc. Plenty of choice for breakfast. Central location, close to the pier and town.
- Staff very friendly, location….amazing!
Sculthorpe Mill offers accommodations in Sculthorpe. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is fitted with a TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.Norwich is 25 miles from Sculthorpe Mill, and Skegness is 29 miles from the property. Norwich International Airport is 23 miles away.
Comfy bed, clean soft towels & no skimping on toiletries.
Food good but very busy on a friday night, well worth the wait.
- Ideally located for touring the historical sites of N Norfolk. Peaceful, picturesque setting overlooking a pretty willow lined stream. Comfortable room. Charming staff – especially Rosie whose warm & friendly greeting each morning at breakfast was so welcoming. Breakfast itself was freshly cooked to order, which makes such a difference to standard hotel buffet bar fare. Supper is good traditional pub grub & the salted caramel choc pot is to die for!
- The location was very welcoming and the breakfast served was exceptional.
- excellent Food staff likewise. A very happy and comfortable stay.
- The ambience of the hotel and the flowers everywhere.
- Comfy bed, clean soft towels & no skimping on toiletries.
Top Guest Houses In Salthouse Norfolk Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Salthouse Norfolk to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Salthouse Norfolk but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Salthouse Norfolk. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!