10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Saltford Bath and North Somerset – Top Hotel Reviews
Saltford Bath and North Somerset is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Saltford Bath and North Somerset. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saltford Bath and North Somerset. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saltford Bath and North Somerset. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Saltford Bath and North Somerset right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Saltford Bath and North Somerset with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Saltford Bath And North Somerset:
Grasmere Court is a Non Smoking establishment conveniently located near the A4 between Bath and Bristol. Grasmere Court offers a haven of peace in which to relax in comfort after a day exploring the nearby Mendip Hills.Grasmere Court is a very friendly family-run property, with well-equipped bedrooms, with one having a four-poster bed. There is a comfortable lounge and cosy bar. We are a totally non-smoking establishment.
- Greeted by a very friendly lad,helpful and courteous ,had plenty of time for us. Breakfast was excellent and lots of it too!! Again, Great staff made us feel very welcome.
- Super cosy and homely. Excellent breakfast. Would definitely stay here again.
- bed very comfy slept like a baby ,staff very helpful, dining room well cooked nice and clean breakfast
- The check in was Quick. Breakfast was good, included gluten free cereal and dairy free milk options. The staff were very friendly and helpful.
- Breakfast was excellent. Very good value place to stay – it was basic but this is reflected in the price.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Boathouse offers accommodations in Bath. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Enjoy a cup of tea from your balcony or patio. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is luggage storage space at the property.The nearest airport is Bristol Airport, 13 miles from The Boathouse.
- James was extremely efficient and kind when my husband was taken ill during our stay
- The boathouse is set in very peaceful surroundings, the rooms very clean, but some communal areas tired.
- Bedroom and bathroom were a good size. Room was clean and very comfortable, and pleasantly decorated. Breakfast room has a lovely outlook over the river. Evening meals in restaurant are good and reasonably priced. Parking is free and convenient to hotel. I would happily stay here again.
- Friendly staff, location by the river, small but good room. The park and ride for bath was just outside, great for site-seeing in Bath without the traffic/ parking hassle
- Clean linen and towels .bottled water in room .v.quiet .watching sculls on river .
Located in the heart of Bath, this traditional Georgian town house has many original features and a stylish bar. It has lovely views across the Parade Gardens towards Bath Abbey.Built in the 1740s, Parade Park is less than 5 minutes’ walk from the Roman Baths, Bath Abbey and Pulteney Bridge. Bath’s bus and rail stations are 0.2 miles away, next to a large shopping centre.The rooms each feature a TV and free tea and coffee. Most rooms have a private bathroom, whilst others share bathroom facilities.Lambrettas Bar offers a full range of beers, lagers, ciders and spirits. Guests can enjoy a continental breakfast served daily.
- Loved the location in Bath close to everything! The view from the bar was incredible. Staff were awesome and friendly! The shower although communal was clean and worked properly. Breakfast was also lovely with the staff friendly and helpful.
- Really comfortable bed, staff really lovely and helpful, breakfast great
- The location was great and the staff were helpful and friendly. The price was not expensive.
- The receptionist was pleasant and helpful, also the lambretta bar was nice, also with pleasant staff.
- The location was fantastic. I liked being at the top of this old building and having a room at the front of the building. Hearing seagulls was a plus for me.
Marisha’s Guest House
Located in Bath, 1.6 miles from Roman Baths – Bath, Marisha’s Guest House features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room has a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room.Bristol Airport is 14 miles away.
- excellent location to city, great pub meals just down the road.
- Very nice for this type of accommodation. Judith was very friendly and made is feel at home. Full English breakfast was delicious. Great price too.
- Very comfortable room and tasty breakfast. Only stayed one night on business but would recommend to anyone for a comfortable welcoming guest house.
- The room was perfect, a lovely size and comfy bed. The hosts were friendly and helpful with great knowledge of the area. Well worth the stay.
- Immaculately clean property. Very welcoming. Great breakfast. Comfortable room
The Prince Of Wales
Located 5 miles from Roman Baths – Bath in Bath, The Prince Of Wales features a restaurant and bar.Every room has a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.The nearest airport is Bristol Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- Very nice room with newly fitted bathroom. We had a friendly welcome and as the restaurant and bar are closed on Monday evenings we were recommended a very nice Italian restaurant. Breakfast was top notch . Large car park.
- The place was very cosy and very clean. The pub was to close proximity to Bath and every tourist attractions. The area was very picturesque as well. The food was ok.
- Excellent value for money. Pleasantly surprised when we found an Easter Egg in our room !!!! Nice touch !!!
- The staff were friendly,the place was nice and clean.The bed was comfy!
The accommodation although basic was exceptionally clean. We were dubious because, although we had a dog we know that some places that take dogs can sometimes be less than clean due to non caring owners. This room was exceptionally clean, no problems at all.
Bedding and towels excellent.
Friendly and helpful staff.
Would definitely return.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Brooks Guesthouse offers accommodations in Bath, just 0.6 miles from Roman Baths – Bath. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room.There is a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Bristol Airport, 15 miles from Brooks Guesthouse.
- Luxurious Room. Extremely comfortable and so close to all the best sights. Will stay again
- The staff was warm, welcoming and truly made our stay memorable. The room was a delight to the eyes and a comfort to our bodies after full days of walking around beautiful, Bath!!
- Everyone was very nice & helpful. The room was big enough for 3 adults to share. The bathroom and shower room were very clean. I would definitely stay there again.
- Brooks Guesthouse is a wonderful place to explore Bath from, it gets you into a Jane Austen-y mood. 🙂 The breakfast is well worth it!
- The staff were really friendly and the room was very clean. The building was old but the inside was lovely and modern.
Radstock Hotel – RelaxInnz
Located in Radstock, 7 miles from Bath, Radstock Hotel – RelaxInnz features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV is provided.Bristol is 13 miles from Radstock – RelaxInnz, and Weston-super-Mare is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Bristol Airport, 13 miles from the property.
- Staff were all great, very helpful, happy to spend time with us.. Breakfast was superb, dinner was good. Bed was extra comfy.
- Staff was friendly and very quick check in service. Room was nice, clean and quiet. It is a basic style room, with everything that is needed for a short stay. Bed was comfortable.
- Very accommodating chef who cooked an excellent breakfast.
- convenient location for our visits. reasonable price
- better lighting from tear car park around to front of hotel
One of our best sellers in Bath! This friendly, relaxing and elegant house is an easy walk from the historic city of Bath and has free off-street parking.Tyndall Villa is a charming Victorian town house, built in 1874. It is tastefully furnished and offers free Wi-Fi in public areas.There is a lounge, breakfast room and clean and cosy en suite bedrooms.Tyndall Villa is ideal for exploring the Cotswolds, Stonehenge, Salisbury and Wells.
The beds were of high quality ,along with the bedding.The two staff members I met were excellent,they were friendly and met all of my requests with prompt,easy going manner.
I stayed in the attic room which was very nice but warm,although I did notice an air conditioner in the wardrobe.
It was a quiet ,peaceful environment . The property was tastefully decorated.
Met at the door.Very friendly.
Room immaculate,and very quiet.
- Easy parking, a bonus for Bath, very friendly staff and a good breakfast. Very nice room too.
- Hotel very clean and all staff very friendly. Room was excellent and hotel in perfect location for us
- I visited with my Mum who has mobility issues. All our requests made at time of booking were met and we were made very welcome and unrushed. Situated on the hill but only a 5 min taxi ride and the bus stopped outside for the more mobile. Easy parking too a welcome luxury in Bath.
- The beds were of high quality ,along with the bedding.The two staff members I met were excellent,they were friendly and met all of my requests with prompt,easy going manner.
Albany Guest House
Located in the Upper Town neighborhood in Bath, 0.4 miles from Roman Baths – Bath, Albany Guest House features free WiFi access and free private parking.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.The nearest airport is Bristol Airport, 15 miles from Albany Guest House.
- Brekkie was fab, good quality produce, Matt was very attentive. The property was 5 mis walk from center of Bath.
- My family loves to stay in the attick room.the english breakfast is very nice and also matt and mary are very helpful for everything.
- Fabulous breakfasts. Very convenient location to access city sights.
The proprietors were attentive and friendly.
Service was very good.
The breakfast included in the price was very good with a wide choice of items available.
The room and shower room were clean and tidy.
- Warm, spotlessly clean. Comfortable. Nice linen. Updated ensuite. Off street parking. Close to all attractions.
2 Crescent Gardens Guest House
One of our top picks in Bath.In Bath, 2 Crescent Gardens Guest House is just a 15-minute walk from Bath Spa Train Station. The property is a 6-minute walk from the Royal Crescent historic house museum.The individually designed rooms at 2 Crescent Gardens feature a flat-screen TV and tea and coffee-making facilities. The private bathroom includes complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer.In the mornings, the guesthouse serves full English breakfast. Central Bath has numerous restaurants, pubs, and shops, within a 10-minute walk of the house.Bath is a historic city, set within the Somerset countryside. Bath is home to the Roman Baths and the Jane Austen Centre, each within half a mile of 2 Crescent Gardens Guest House. Further local attractions include boat rides along the Kennet and Avon Canal and a visit to Bath Abbey, a 13-minute walk away.
- Giacomo was lovely to ring us up to ensure we knew where to find our entrance key as we arrived late in the midweek. The bed was superbly comfortable and luxurious, I especially loved the egyptian cotton linens. Although the view outside (of the street) was not as picturesque, the host made up with beautifully selected historic architectural details in the room.and all over the guest house. Staff was nice and accommodated our needs. We had a very enjoyable 3 nights here.
Polo (sorry if spelt wrong) was fantastically helpful and polite.
Room 2 is lovely
- I dont know where to start cos the place was really better than my expectations, normally we staying in hotels. It doesnt says more what it is and it is a charming, warmth and cosy little b and b with a lovely and helpful staff, thanks ladies, some hints and tips around if u need and one of the best bed i ever slept, shame on some 4-5 star hotels. Bonus: you have cattle in your room and it was very nice to drink a hot tee in the freezing and snowing march. The english people really amazed me they never have cold – but we had and the heating was on 🙂
- I got what l paid for but if you arrive a bit early or after giving the key back, well, you will find that no one cares if you need help. After my payment was confirmed, l left my bag for a couple of hours and when l was back l asked if was possible to use the loo before l travel again, the answer was not, only when you have a room, so, not basic facilities for guests if needed.
Classy place very smart – lovely decor and very clean – superb location for walk to city centre. I had a quiet room at the back of the property
Lady who served (lovely) breakfast very friendly and efficient.
Top Guest Houses In Saltford Bath And North Somerset Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Saltford Bath and North Somerset to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Saltford Bath and North Somerset but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Saltford Bath and North Somerset. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!