10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Salta Salta Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Salta Salta Province is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Salta Salta Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Salta Salta Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Salta Salta Province. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Salta Salta Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Salta Salta Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Salta Salta Province:
Posada de las Nubes
Featuring an onsite tour desk, Posada de las Nubes offers free Wi-Fi throughout the property and is located 3 blocks away from the famous Train to the Clouds circuit.The rooms at Posada de las Nubes feature a private bathroom, cable TV and air conditioning. The rooms on the ground floor have free Wi-Fi access.A laundry service is available and the tour desk can arrange car rentals.Posada de las Nubes is 1,000 feet from the Balcarce gastronomic area, and 1,650 feet from 9 de Julio Square. The bus station is 1.2 miles away, whereas Martin Miguel Guemes Airport is 4.3 miles away.
- Loved the beautiful old building and the lovely patio. It was a short walk to the plaza and there were lots of restaurants nearby.
- Very convenient location close to the main square and restaurant area, beautiful colonial house, flexible breakfast hours and friendly staff.
Beautiful colonial posada with excellent location close to the main square and restaurant district.
Friendly staff, high ceilings and breakfast available outside breakfast hours.
Peaceful place in the hearth of Salta.
- Good central location between the main sights and the main restaurant/shows area. We left early the first morning so they gave us breakfast food and a kettle the night before. Nice central courtyard. No traffic noise from our room.
- comfortable and well located to sights and restaurants
Residencial El Hogar
Located in Salta, 13 miles from La Merced, Residencial El Hogar features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Martin Miguel de Güemes International Airport is 7 miles from the property.
- Staff were very friendly and helpful, location was perfect for us. Comfortable bed, hot water in shower with good pressure.
Nice staff and warm welcome !
Homemade breakfast (media-lunas) 🙂
- We were upgraded in a double room with private bathroom. Comfy beds, clean room, quiet place. Close to the bus station for early bus.
Hector is an excellent host, he recommended places for us to visit, gave us info about laundrette, banks etc.. (in english and spanish) We were also able to leave our luggage there the day we checked out and pick it up later when we got our flight. The other staff are also very friendly and are happy to help with anything you need, such as ordering us a taxi to airport.
The room was clean, bed comfortable and quiet at night so you can get a proper nights sleep. The shared bathroom was always clean and usually available. The breakfast was very good, we paid the extra $5 for it each as wasn’t included in our room but it is definitely worth it.
It is about a 10 minute walk from main square which we preferred as it was more peaceful, short walk to cable car, bus station 10 minute walk and there are bars/ restaurants nearby you can visit which aren’t so touristy. Would recommend staying here!
- close to city center and bus stop. they give clean towels every day. shared bathroom was clean and very big. very helpfull stuff, thank for your hospitality 👍
One of our top picks in Salta.Located in Salta, 13 miles from La Merced, Carpe Diem features free WiFi access and private parking.Each room is fitted with a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet, with free toiletries provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The guesthouse also provides car rental. Martin Miguel de Güemes International Airport is 7 miles from the property.
- Ricardo, the owner was incredibly helpful and welcoming. Carpe Diem was very central, quiet and comfortable
- Riccardo is a great host, always ready to help and recommend. The breakfast is very good 🙂
- Nice host, beautiful garden, comfortable bed, Good location, cute cat, Everything is perfect !
The place is very cosy, and the staff is very nice, you will feel at home. Ricardo is a wonderful host.
Breakfast was extra good with homemade bread and pies.
Wish I could stay longer !
- The owner is very welcoming and very friendly. He will make you feel at home. The house is so nice and well located in the centre. We enjoyed our stay and we will go back there! Everything was perfect: breakfast, location and also the cats!
Posada Casa de Borgoña
One of our best sellers in Salta! Posada Casa de Borgoña offers accommodations in Salta.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The guesthouse also provides bike rental and car rental. La Merced is 13 miles from Posada Casa de Borgoña, and San Lorenzo is 6 miles from the property. Martin Miguel de Güemes International Airport is 6 miles away.
Great communal space inside and outside
Relatively large bedrooms
- Good location. The staff was helpful. Very nice lobby.
- The common spaces were nice, the room was big, and the breakfast tasty.
- Really basic room but big and close to the centre
- Good position, clean bedroom and services, even if the bedroom has no windows.
- Great communal space inside and outside
One of our best sellers in Salta! Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Hostal Yatasto offers accommodations in Salta, just 0.7 miles from Children’s Hospital.Each room is fitted with a TV. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at the guest house. Martin Miguel de Güemes International Airport is 7 miles away.
- The room was great and there is a nice garden to relax. We wanted to do horsebackriding near Salta and although we could not speak spanish, the receptionist arranged a tour for us for the next day.
- Location, friendly staff, spacious room, good wifi
- The staff is very welcoming and friendly. Furthermore, the hostel had a nice court yard, great atmosphere and the location allows for a quick walk to the city centre.
Abi and the owner, Julio, went ABOVE AND BEYOND to get me back on track after the tour agent screwed me over and messed up three days worth of plans and bookings.
Room was fine and I didn’t have a chance to try the breakfast. It’s a few blocks walk from the plaza so location is quite good.
Seriously, could not ask for more from the staff. They absolutely bent over backwards for me, and as a solo traveller who didn’t speak Spanish (thankfully Abi speaks English) I was extremely grateful. Abi made many phone calls for me to tour agencies and accomm, and Julio actually drove me about 40 min to meet up with a tour that was already underway (after the tour I’d booked for that day fell through and it was too late for me to join another full day one). Lovely, lovely people.
- They arranged a small breakfast while we checked out at 6am.
Located in Salta, 14 miles from La Merced, El Quijote features free WiFi access and free private parking.A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Martin Miguel de Güemes International Airport is 7 miles away.
- The staff was extremely friendly, welcoming, and helpful! They gave great suggestions of things to do in Salta. We had everything we needed, the place was very clean, and we felt very safe and comfortable!
- Por fin un lugar que se condice con las fotos que muestra. Cálida atención de sus dueños. Buena predisposición para superar algún desperfecto suscitado durante la estadía. Muy recomendable. El hostal está impecable
Отличные впечатления от данного отеля! Заботливый общительный персонал, который всегда помочь. Удобная функциональная комната. В душе есть горячая вода. Неплохой завтрак. Есть зона отдыха с небольшим бассейном, а также барбекю на втором этаже. Есть своя парковка. Рядом с отелем расположены бары, рестораны, магазины.
A great experience of this hotel! Sociable caring staff, who always to help. Convenient functional room. In the soul is hot water. Good breakfast. There is a area with a small pool, and bbq on the second floor. Has its own parking. Next to the hotel located bars, restaurants, shops.
- La buena amabilidad y la predisposición que tienen todos para que uno se sienta cómodo y contento.
- Poder disfrutar de unos aperitivos junto a la piscina como si fuera en casa.
Featuring free WiFi, Nuevo Royal offers accommodations in Salta.All rooms have a TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Martin Miguel de Güemes International Airport, 7 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hostal Prisamata offers accommodations in Salta. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Martin Miguel de Güemes International Airport, 7 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hostal La Posta
Hostal La Posta is located in Salta, 13 miles from La Merced and 7 miles from San Lorenzo.A TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Martin Miguel de Güemes International Airport, 6 miles from Hostal La Posta.
- Staff tried really hard to be of help and gave some good advice. Rooms are very basic. Small kitchen but all usuable facilities.
- Great location. Not far from the bus station and city center
- This is a wonderful place in a great location and the friendliest helpful staff!
- Everything, fantastic helpful staff, great room, great bathroom and shower, great communal kitchen, great location and great coffee (:-
- Fruit with breakfast was appreciated. Staff mostly friendly although only one spoke English.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Kusisa offers accommodations in Salta.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower and bidet.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.La Merced is 13 miles from Kusisa, and San Lorenzo is 7 miles from the property. Martin Miguel de Güemes International Airport is 7 miles away.
- Very friendly staff. At least one speaks English very well. Mostly a working wifi and if you need to leave earlier than breakfast they can supply you with coffee, mate or tea. Close there is a cable car to a viewpoint which give you an excellent view over the whole town (picture). If you crave exercise you can also walk the 1070 steps up the mountain.
good location, not far from the center of Salta and 15 minute walk from the bus terminal.
- Friendly staff. Location not that far from the city centre (7 of 8 blocks). Good beds and wifi worked well in the room.
- Excellent location and very helpful and friendly staff.
- Breakfast was delicious, room was comfy and sheets changed/bed made daily.
Top Guest Houses In Salta Salta Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Salta Salta Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Salta Salta Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Salta Salta Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!