10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Saline Fife – Top Hotel Reviews
Saline Fife is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Saline Fife. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saline Fife. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saline Fife. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Saline Fife right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Saline Fife with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Saline Fife:
Davaar House Hotel
Davaar House Hotel is located in Dunfermline, just 14 miles from Edinburgh. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.Perth is 22 miles from Davaar House Hotel, and Stirling is 18 miles from the property. Edinburgh Airport is 10 miles away.
Friendly helpful hosts – quiet, comfortable rooms.
Lovely breakfasts with perfect poached eggs!
- Breakfast was lovely and came free with the room, the lady was very accomidating for our fussy 2 year old.
- Very friendly welcome very helpful and kind lovely decor breakfast excellent
- comfy bed. very friendly owners and great breakfast
- Hosts went out of their way to help me with complicated travel arrangements. Excellent Breakfast. Great welcome for dog Lucy
- Friendly helpful hosts – quiet, comfortable rooms.
The Roxburghe Guest House
The Roxburghe Guest House is located in Kinross, just 20 miles from Edinburgh.Each room comes with a TV. You will find a kettle in the room.Perth is 13 miles from The Roxburghe Guest House, and Dundee is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Edinburgh Airport, 17 miles from The Roxburghe Guest House.
- Not a lot of positive to tell about the property. The welcome was ok; parking ok; right next to the chippy; however the rest was extremely disappointing. One of the worst place I have ever stayed at.
- The owner, Li, was very friendly and couldn’t have been more helpful. I had a very comfortable stay.
- The host very warm, helpful and accommodating. Location extremely convenient in the town centre. Good, quiet night’s sleep.
- It was all work and no play unfortunately but a beautiful place
- I’m a golfer and the golf courses are very good and around the loch Leven has beautiful views
Clarke Cottage Guest House
Featuring free WiFi, Clarke Cottage Guest House offers accommodations in Dunfermline, just 13 miles from Edinburgh. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV, as well as an iPod docking station and a CD player are provided. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Perth is 22 miles from Clarke Cottage Guest House, and St. Andrews is 30 miles from the property. Edinburgh Airport is 9 miles away.
- Colin and Suzanne were perfect hosts. The property was clean and beautifully decorated. Will definitely be going back to spend more time there.
- Very warm reception from the owners who explained the accomodation facilities and made us feel very welcome. Spotlessly clean accomodation, great electric shower and other room facilities. Great night sleep and lovely brrakfast in the large and airy open plan dining area.
- Suzanne was delightful. Breakfast was delicious. Guests felt at ease to talk among the different groups.
A warm welcome and clean rooms with good tea and coffee facilties.
Great communication and kindly offered breakfast at the early hours.
Good pub next door.
- The place is great for a night before going to the Edinburgh airport. Clean, good breakfast and very nice owners. We will repeat.
West Port Hotel
The West Port Hotel is a traditional Scottish pub and restaurant in the historic town of Linlithgow, West Lothian. It offers rooms with private bathrooms with satellite TVs and free Wi-Fi.The compact rooms at the West Port feature shower rooms with hairdryers. Rooms also include radios, alarm clocks can tea/coffee making facilities.Each morning a hearty Scottish breakfast is served and light snacks are available throughout the day. In the evening a range of Scottish and international meals are offered. The restaurant/bar area has deep sofas, mood lighting and a range of local beverages.The center of Linlithgow is a 10-minute walk away and boasts the Church Of St Michael and the ruins of Linlithgow Palace, former home to Scottish monarchs and birthplace of King James V.Linlithgow and West Lothian Golf Clubs are both within a 5-minute drive of the hotel. Free parking is available at the West Port.
- The bed was comfy and the breakfast was very tasty
- Beds very comfy, lovely fresh bedding, restaurant very good.
- The location was perfect ; on the high street but not noisy or raucous at all. The staff were friendly and helpful; upgraded me to a bigger room and put out breakfast extra early for me . I will go back!
- Nice cosy hotel and the food in the restaurant was fantastic.
- Bed very comfy. Really cosy. Staff very helpful. Not far from the centre of town. Traffic not to noisy.
Whitehouse Guest House
Featuring free WiFi, Whitehouse Guest House offers accommodations in Stirling, just 31 miles from Edinburgh. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Glasgow is 20 miles from Whitehouse Guest House, and Perth is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Edinburgh Airport, 24 miles from Whitehouse Guest House.
- The bed was very comfy, i don’t normally sleep too well when not in my own bed but I slept all night
- The owners were very pleasant and friendly. Central heating was very good on a cold day.
- It was clean tidy what I expected for amount of money paid
- good location easy to find staff very friendly and helpful
- Room was small but comfortable and exceptional clean. Owners were friendly
Clara Lodge Guesthouse
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Clara Lodge Guesthouse offers accommodations in Dunfermline.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a shared bathroom.There is luggage storage space at the property.Edinburgh is 13 miles from Clara Lodge Guesthouse, and Perth is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Edinburgh Airport, 9 miles from Clara Lodge Guesthouse.
- The roomustard I had was so bon niece. Alot of effort was put into designing the room. My room had the wow factor
Once in the downstairs room in the Clara Lodge, we were delighted! It was the comfiest and most attractive room. Beautiful antique furniture and lovely and warm! We had access to the kitchen, for tea and coffee and meals and Michael even offered to pick up our Chinese delivery! Michael is a very kind man and went above and beyond to make us comfortable, particularly after we moved into the cottage. A rough diamond as it was but as my description suggests, we soon fell in love with it despite our reservations at the start.
I would definently recommend staying at Clara Lodge (infact anywhere Michael has to offer) and if you are in any way mobility challenged, request the downstairs room. It is stunning!
We didn’t have the breakfast but we did take Michael’s recommendation for a restuarant for dinner and it was super tasty and great value place! The Seven Kings – tick!
Very comfortable beds…….immaculate.
Very friendly and helpful owner.
Gorgeous rooms. Lovely rainfall shower.
Lovely and warm.
- Very nice little guesthouse in a quiet street. Clean and comfortable. Decorated with beautiful old things. The owner was extremely helpful an friendly.
- Very comfortable stay.Great staff.Arrived very later 12pm + was very accommodating and friendly.Would defo go back.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Ballantyne’s B&B offers accommodations in Tillicoultry, just 25 miles from Edinburgh.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Glasgow is 28 miles from Ballantyne’s B&B, and Perth is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Edinburgh Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- Lovely comfortable & cosy ensuite bedroom & lounge/kitchen for guests use. Perfect!
- The lounge/diner was very comfortable, for one couple. Luckily that was us. Unfortunately that is the only thing we liked.
- Breakfast was a choice of cereal or cereal no offer of a cooked breakfast on offer were two bananas that had seen their best and five strawberries
- great facility a total Gem, will be using this in future over Stirling Court or Stirling University for Business and pleasure use.
- The B&B itself has been done up to a really high standard. The guy who let us in and showed us to our room was very friendly and helpful, and let us change to a twin room as I had booked a double in error (was travelling with a friend).
Located in Grangemouth, 21 miles from Edinburgh, Grangeburn House features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room includes a flat-screen TV and DVD player.Glasgow is 23 miles from Grangeburn House, and Perth is 28 miles away. Edinburgh Airport is 14 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Struan Bank Hotel
Located in Cowdenbeath, 13 miles from Edinburgh, Struan Bank Hotel features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room.There is a shared lounge at the property.Perth is 20 miles from Struan Bank Hotel, and Dundee is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Edinburgh Airport, 12 miles from Struan Bank Hotel.
- Owners were really friendly and helpful. Bed and room clean and comfy and the breakfast was lovely .. hubby would have had seconds if ud let him.
- Very friendly welcoming staff who are the owners. Clean and cosy. Good breakfast. Did the job I needed it to do.
- Brilliant little gem of a place room was spotless and comfortable owners were brill and breakfast first class
Very pleasant owners,who are improving the hotel.The bedrooms are fine and there is a comfortable lounge for guests.
The breakfast is excellent.
We stayed two nights and used the park and ride to visit Edinburgh.
- Very warmly host and very good house for living with good price. The house is near a park that I like to walk around. The host is very kind, we don’t understand the menu so she take the uncooked food to let us know well, thanks
Garvally House Guest House
Located in Alloa, 26 miles from Edinburgh, Garvally House Guest House features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels, Blu-ray player and DVD player. Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and slippers.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Glasgow is 25 miles from Garvally House Guest House, and Perth is 24 miles away. Edinburgh Airport is 21 miles from the property.
- Friendly, welcoming and obliging owners. Huge room that was comfortable and had an excellent shower and tv. Had lovely wee touches like a dram and home made cake. Breakfast was amazing. The only way I can sum it up is by saying I felt guilty staying at that price and added extra money the following day. I have never done that before.
- Everything. Owners have educated background and have charming personalities. The landlady – Noami, was very courteous and helpful.
- Wonderful stay and excellent hospitality. Lovely part of Scotland and the breakfast was absolutely superb.
- Lovely welcome – clean and comfortable – would 100% return
- Lovely property, warm friendly owners who make you feel really welcome, great breakfast, superb bedroom, bed, en suite. If you are wanting to stay in Alloa then look no further, you won’t be disappointed and unlikely to find anything better.
Top Guest Houses In Saline Fife Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Saline Fife to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Saline Fife but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Saline Fife. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!