10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Sale Greater Manchester – Top Hotel Reviews
Sale Greater Manchester is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Sale Greater Manchester. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sale Greater Manchester. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sale Greater Manchester. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Sale Greater Manchester right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Sale Greater Manchester with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Sale Greater Manchester:
Trivelles Belforte Hotel
Trivelles Belforte Hotel is a Victorian property with many original features in Sale town centre. Belforte House is located directly opposite Sale Leisure Centre and guests have discounted use of the facilities. The hotel is a 4-minute drive from the M60 motorway. Free on-site parking is available.All rooms have a colour television, beverage tray and free Wi-Fi.Public areas include a lounge and a restaurant offering wide ride range of options for breakfast including a homemade full English. A discounted leisure pass available at reception.Within walking distance from Belforte House there are many areas for walks including Worthington Park, Sale Water Park and the Bridgewater Canal. Sale Metrolink station is a 3-minute walk away, and offers services to Manchester, Manchester Airport and Old Trafford.
Beds were clean and comfy. Room was decent size with a lovely armchair.
Breakfast was alright.
- Everywhere was clean and staff were pleasant, good breakfast.
- The property is well located near to the metro station. The staff were friendly and allowed me to bring an extra guest (who slept on the floor) at no extra cost.
- The location in Sale is perfect for my work’s office. Breakfast is included. Very friendly staff.
This was a gem of a find for a short stay. The staff were very helpful and attentive without being over fussy. I arrived at midday and they allowed me to leave my large suitcase as the room was not yet ready.
Clean towels and soap/shampoo, tea and coffee with biscuits and a bottle of water too!
The room was clean and tidy, although a little tired.
And freshly cooked breakfast each day…
- Beds were clean and comfy. Room was decent size with a lovely armchair.
Cornerstones Guest House
One of our best sellers in Sale! Cornerstones Guest House offers accommodations in Sale. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room.There is luggage storage space at the property.The guesthouse also provides bike rental. Manchester is 6 miles from Cornerstones Guest House, and Liverpool is 27 miles away. Manchester Airport is 4.3 miles from the property.
- English breakfast was wonderful. Staff made great suggestions for dining and daily outings. Close to public transportation.
beautifully decorated house, Tony was very helpful pointing us to bars and restaurants.
Great breakfast and very good value.
- I had a really great stay here. Tony was really accommodating and communicated well from booking to check out.
- Very helpful and friendly host. Comfortable residents lounge. Nice breakfast. Easy to get to from the motorway and good parking. Short walk to a tram stop. Attractive grounds.
- The property is beautiful; the welcome was lovely and the room we had was just right for our needs. Breakfast was delightful and the host was very pleasant and helpful.
Situated in Sale, just a 15-minute drive from Manchester’s lively center, the 4-star Eskdale Lodge has 2 cozy bars and a restaurant. There is free parking and traditional rooms with free Wi-Fi.Bedrooms at The Eskdale are individually decorated, and many have original features. The rooms with private bathrooms include a flat-screen TV and tea/coffee facilities with mineral water and cookies.The Eskdale Lodge Restaurant serves traditional British cuisine and cooked breakfasts in the Victorian paneled dining room. The bars have exposed beams, rustic furniture, and large-screen TVs.The family-run Eskdale is just 15 minutes’ drive from Manchester International Airport. Old Trafford, home of Manchester United, is a 10-minute drive, and highway M62 is 2 miles away.
- The cooked breakfast when it finally arrived was hot.
- Room was ok, Bed comfey, nothing special just nice clean room,and bathroom.
- Lovely place with a real traditional feel about it, family friendly. Excellent restaurant and a nice pub which are frequented by the local community as well. This hotel is a public house in the best sense of the word.
- Everything was fine. Staff were very helpful when we needed an extra bed at short notice.
- was a very friendly hotel food great will stay there again
Victoria Park Hotel
On a residential street in Rusholme, the Victoria Park Hotel is a short walk from the Indian restaurants that line Wimslow Road. A 24-hour front desk is available and Fallowfield’s pubs and bars are only 1 miles away.Old Trafford, Manchester United Football Club’s ground, is a 10-minute drive from the hotel. The University of Manchester is less than a 15 minute walk away and central Manchester is just a 5-minute drive from Victoria Park.Tea and coffee facilities are included in each room. All rooms have a private bathroom, some outside of the room. Free Wi-Fi is also available in some rooms.A continental breakfast is served in the spacious dining room. Guests can relax in front of the TV in the guest lounge area.
- Both staff and owner extremely polite. I was given an extra heater in my room+European plug. Location’s very convenient to both airport and city centre, bus stop metres away.
Staff was treating us almost like family! Every one of them was an extremely lovely person!
Puplic transport was great – there was constantly a bus going to city centre and back (day ticket £4,50). You could also walk (just 20 minutes).
Comfy beds in clean, quiet room.
Lovely large grounds.
- The staff were very friendly. I was busy so did not have a large breakfast. But it was offered by the lady. Scrambled eggs. Will have it next time.
- The staff were very helpful. I needed a cab very early on a Sunday. Shower was nice.
Ash Farm Country House
Located in Altrincham, 10 miles from Manchester, Ash Farm Country House features free WiFi access and free private parking.The rooms have a TV. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Liverpool is 24 miles from Ash Farm Country House, and Chester is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Manchester Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Lovely touch being left some complimentary sherry and breakfast (as ever) was triumphant, large, well cooked and fresh.
- With only 4 rooms this was a very comfortable farm house set into some very nice countryside. Pub next door was also very good. I will definitely be staying here again.
- Friendly. Professional but relaxed. As a solo traveller felt very comfortable.
- Nice room, you won’t find a better breakfast anywhere.
- Beautiful property. Lovely touches (like a decanter of sherry and a pouch of proper coffee in the room!). Fantastic breakfast and brilliant location. Second time visiting. We’ll book again.
The Ascott is an AA-awarded 19th century Victorian house in Manchester, located 1 miles from Salford Royal Hospital. Just 10 minutes’ walk from Eccles Railway Station, there is a 7-minute train to Manchester Victoria station in Manchester city centre. The Trafford Ventre and Event City are 2 miles from The Ascott.Rooms at the Ascott are individually styled and feature classic décor and original features, a TV, tea/coffee making facilities and a hairdryer. Superior rooms have a comfy armchair desk or table and bath with overhead shower or walk in larger showers.A free breakfast is provided with each room type.The guest lounge is decorated in a boutique style, the patio looks out onto the garden. Each room features amenities for guests who wish to bring their own alcohol.
- Really convenient location; excellent local restaurants/bars; brilliant value for money. Breakfast in bed at no extra charge. Easy check in and out – couldn’t fault it
- Very friendly staff good on site parking lovely comfy bed …short walk to some lovely restaurants and coffee shops would rebook.
- great host and the nicest quality full english ive had in a long time. Clean and comfy room too.Thank you David
- I liked the location. The room was cosy and compact. Staff were smiling, welcoming and courteous
- Comfortable, friendly with some nice added touches.
The Hinton Guest House
The Hinton Guest House offers accommodations in Knutsford. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Manchester is 12 miles from The Hinton Guest House, and Liverpool is 28 miles from the property. Manchester Airport is 4.3 miles away.
- Owner helpful and wrote out clear directions to the airport.
- An excellent guest house – lovely rooms and very clean.
- the little details like the books in the toilet was a nice personal touch, lovely room and felt like a home and very comfortable staying
- Comfy beds and lovely continental breakfast. Landlady kindly rang us to say we had left something behind and is posting to us- great customer service
Everything! Very lovely, clean, quiet, great staff, great breakfast!! Would definitely recommend! I travel a lot for work and this place was really great! Great value for money as well. Very clean and the bed was very comfortable as well.
Small supermarket next door and great restaurants within 10 min walking distance.
A 5-minute drive from Manchester city centre, this family run B&B overlooks Whitworth Park, and offers free Wi-Fi throughout the building. Manchester Airport is 8 miles away, and Curry Mile – famous for its vast array of Indian restaurants – is a 2-minute walk away.Rooms are traditionally furnished, and come with a flat-screen TV and tea and coffee making facilities. Each has an en suite bathroom with a hairdryer, and ironing facilities are available on request.A continental breakfast can be provided in the room for an additional charge.Verdene is a 2-minute walk from the main bus route into the city. Old Trafford, where Manchester United play, is about 4 miles away, and the University of Manchester can be reached in 5 minutes on foot. Manchester Academy can be reached in 5 minutes on foot.
- The room was a good size, comfortable and in a good location for us.
Though didn’t meet any staff as I checked in late and checked out early, interaction with them over phone and mail was friendly.
I was there for the Great Manchester Marathon and all I needed was a good night sleep, the beds were really comfy and room was very clean. There were so many good restaurants in the area within walking distance.. and could easily park just outside the hotel.
- The manager was very welcoming and helpful, the hotel was warm and spotless and the bed very comfy. The manager even rang me to check my arrival time in case I needed to arrange a late book- in.
- Very good location near to the Academy. Friendly staff, very welcoming. Room was clean and comfortable.
- Good value for money, walking distance from acadamy
Heatherlea Guest House
Heatherlea Guest House offers accommodations in Wilmslow. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a TV. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.Manchester is 10 miles from Heatherlea Guest House, and Chester is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Manchester Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
- Small but very clean and danceable room with a cosy bed. Good nights sleep. Good location
- Room for 3 adults. Room size good and beds very comfy. Very clean. Owner extremely pleasant and helpful. Car parking on site.
- A warm welcome on arrival, with information on how to get to town and the best places to eat. Extremely clean and comfortable room, home from home. The walk to town was easy, literally a straight line, and only took 15 minutes. The guesthouse is in a quiet location with little passing traffic. Highly recommended.
- Greeted cheerily by one of the owners upon arrival. This is an outstanding guest house for anyone visiting this part of Cheshire or travelling onward via Manchester airport.
Very quiet. In a residential street . Good nights sleep before leaving for my flight next morning.
I just went straight to bed and left next morning so it was perfect.
Birchfields Guest House
Birchfields Guest House offers accommodations in Manchester.The nearest airport is Manchester Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- A clean guest house, our room was a quadruple with to 2 double beds at same price as a double.. kitchen facilities are good with a choice off self serve breakfast, overall a good place to stay and will return again even though I do live in Manchester
- the location was good and close to local transportation and I did get a text the morning of about how to get there which was nice.
- Nothing the tv don’t work and the toilet was filthy could not wait to leave !!
- Tea & coffee in the room was a nice feature, but thats the only plus.
- I like most about the place is it’s very clean toilets. The carpets throughout were very clean, I had a corner room facing the road and it was nice and cozy I slept like a baby. Kitchen was proper clean. The security of the property is awesome, secured entry code to the house and a proper secured room. This will be my place to rent when needed and I recommend it to anyone who just need a few nights to stay whilst in Manchester.
Top Guest Houses In Sale Greater Manchester Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Sale Greater Manchester to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Sale Greater Manchester but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Sale Greater Manchester. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!