10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Sajazarra La Rioja – Top Hotel Reviews
Sajazarra La Rioja is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Sajazarra La Rioja. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sajazarra La Rioja. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sajazarra La Rioja. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Sajazarra La Rioja right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Sajazarra La Rioja with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Sajazarra La Rioja:
Casa Rural Medieval Torre Fuerte S.XIII
Located in Baños de Rioja, 26 miles from Logroño, Casa Rural Medieval Torre Fuerte S.XIII features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of tea from your terrace or balcony. Each room comes with a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet, with free toiletries provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing, biking and hiking. Vitoria-Gasteiz is 27 miles from Casa Rural Torre Fuerte s. XIII, and Haro is 7 miles from the property. Burgos Airport is 36 miles away.
- A very different experience,totally remote village surrounded by the Rijoca Vineyards.
- The amazing art everywhere which was hand painted by the owner, who also made all the ceramics – amazing!
- The owner has worked very hard to create a medieval atmosphere in the property with beautiful decorations absolutely everywhere! There is even pseudo-medieval music that can be turned on in your room which occupies the whole of one of the floors of the tower. There is a roof terrace with countryside views (accessible by lift then stairs).
- First class accommodation in a most unusual setting! Lovely owner. Great little local bar right next door. Very peaceful.
- The old fortress is beautiful. We’ve had a warm welcome.
Hostal Patrón is located in Castañares de Rioja, 25 miles from Logroño and 27 miles from Vitoria-Gasteiz. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom.Haro is 6 miles from Hostal Patrón, and Ezcaray is 14 miles away. Burgos Airport is 37 miles from the property.
- it is a family run place. informal. bed was the best, and i looked out over a garden and the village church. breakfast was basic. they own a restaurant as well and that was a pleasant experience with reasonable prices. a house wine which was fine. car parking is easy enuf once you know where you can go.
- Just a drive from Haro and a good price. Very new and the breakfast was great. Staff very nice.
- Nice price , nice bed , nice elevator , nice car parking , recommend to who just for stay overnight .
Fine for a night.
Owners were nice enough, service was fine, it’s clean and there’s a fun little local bar nearby (and no noise in the room)
- Todo excelente, el trato, la limpieza y la ubicación tranquila y cerca de todo
Pensión Boutique Marisa
Pensión Boutique Marisa is located in San Asensio, just 16 miles from Logroño. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room has a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bidet. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a tour desk at the property.Vitoria-Gasteiz is 24 miles from Pensión Boutique Marisa, and Haro is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 45 miles from Pensión Boutique Marisa.
- Marisa was amazingly pleasant and friendly. Although she was not very fluent in English, we were able to communicate for the most part. She was very kind to arrange the winery visit and took us to the winery. We had dinner onsite and the food was great. The setting of the hotel seemed rural and remote, but the comfortable and well equipped rooms and the restaurant made a great stay. We really enjoyed our stay and Marisa’s hospitality very much. Thank you, Marisa.
- Sorry but i am a landscape photographer and was out and about at 6.30, so no time to hang around as i always need the first light.
- the breakfast was very good and Marisa took great care of us.
- only an hours drive from Bilbao for the mid-morning ferry back to Portsmouth
- Marisa herself is the star attraction at this property, she is always available to ensure her guests get the most out of their visit. Our room was spacious, modern, clean and comfortable. We were amazed by the size of the shower area (almost a mini wet room inside the bathroom). We ate in the restaurant on both nights of our visit and were more than satisfied with the quality and quantity of the food. The included tour of the Bodega was really enjoyable, even though we went on a “spanish” rather than “english” day and our language skills are somewhat limited. Good overall value for the money we paid.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Pensión Miguel offers pet-friendly accommodations in Santo Domingo de la Calzada, just 26 miles from Logroño.A flat-screen TV is featured.Haro is 11 miles from Pensión Miguel, and Ezcaray is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Vitoria Airport, 33 miles from Pensión Miguel.
- The hostess was very nice and very helpful. She explained the layout and provided an excellent overview of the town. The room was clean and the bathroom was fine. Location is excellent. Very close to a main plaza and adjacent to the old part of town.
- Good location, very helpful staff, nice room, laundry service
- Location, only 2 booked in the pension so it was quiet
- The service from the lady that checked us in was great. She explained things and gave us really good recommendations. We are walking the Camino and were very happy to spend a night in comfort here.
- Great location and very clean. Wonderful reception! The owner is fabulous.
One of our best sellers in Santo Domingo de la Calzada! Hospedería Cisterciense is located in Santo Domingo de la Calzada, 26 miles from Logroño and 11 miles from Haro.Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. A TV is featured.You will find a tour desk at the property.Ezcaray is 9 miles from Hospedería Cisterciense, and Elciego is 18 miles from the property. Burgos Airport is 35 miles away.
- The nuns were so friendly and helpful. The room was small but perfect. Great location to shops and food
- We were walking the Camino, The room was very comfortable and warm, the food was very good, the staff were very helpful, a great place to stay
- Nice to have our own room on the Camino.Rather institutionalised
- Very close to the Camino. Día supermarket and bars close by. Quiet guests
- Excellent accommodation. Very clean and comfortable rooms en suite. Pleasant staff.
Casa Victoria is located in Cirueña, 24 miles from Logroño and 12 miles from Haro. The guesthouse has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.Ezcaray is 8 miles from Casa Victoria, and Elciego is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 37 miles from the property.
- Warmest welcome to a beautiful home and overnight stay. Owner prepared a lovely breakfast for us before we left in the morning. Would highly recommend
- Francisco, the owner, was super friendly and helpful…. facilities felt new… he washed and dried clothes on a Sunday and facilitated our inclusion in the dinner at the Albergue location…
- A very nice Spanish welcome in a very traditional Casa. The host was very kind and attentive.
- The bedroom was magical with ancient exposed beams and delightful old Spanish furniture. Also very clean modern en suite. Best of both worlds. Great meal in auberge linked to Casa Victoria. The whole experience was an unexpected delightful surprise.
- Super friendly and very hospitable. They took good care of us and our kids. One of the best night sleep on the Camino de Santiago.
Pensión Las Matillas
Pensión Las Matillas is located in Miranda de Ebro, just 30 miles from Logroño.The rooms are equipped with a TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom.You will find concierge services at the property.Vitoria-Gasteiz is 18 miles from Pensión Las Matillas, and Haro is 10 miles away. Burgos Airport is 41 miles from the property.
- It was neat and tidy, everything was done in an orderly fashion. The landlady was nice.
- The personnel was really helpful, providing maps, directions.
- walking distance to everywhere. good wfi. room clean and tidy.
Basic pension but room was large and clean.
Good for a stopover en route.
- le calme de l’établissement et l’accueil de la propriétaire malgré les difficultés de compréhension de la langue
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Hostal Pancorbo offers accommodations in Pancorbo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Vitoria-Gasteiz is 27 miles from Hostal Pancorbo, and Haro is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Vitoria Airport, 26 miles from Hostal Pancorbo.
- The staff is friendly and there is a restaurant on first floor, so I had my dinner and went direct to my room.
- The views to the town, the hostel near the road and The bathroom
- Staff helpful and kindly. Police is always outside due to traffic Road. Coffee next to hostel for drinks and food.
- food and drink were excellent at very reasonable prices. great location to carry on journey
La ubicación en la misma carretera, inmediatamente antes del desfiladero de Pancorbo. Además, junto al hotel hay una estación de servicio Repsol.
En recepción me ofrecieron aparcamiento a cubierto para la moto sin coste alguno, pues llovía con intensidad.
El hotel está algo apartado del pueblo, pero se puede acceder de forma fácil y segura por medio de unas escaleras, sin necesidad de cruzar la carretera.
El restaurante tiene buena oferta y puedes cenar y desayunar muy bien por poco dinero.
Hostal la Catedral
Hostal la Catedral is located in Santo Domingo de la Calzada, just 26 miles from Logroño.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Haro is 11 miles from Hostal la Catedral, and Ezcaray is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 35 miles from Hostal la Catedral.
- Lovely warm accommodation after a very wet morning.
- Location was great. We had a 4 bed room which suited our family very well.
- It’s central location, a few steps from the cathedral
- Quiet, clean rooms we had a great view of the Catedral spire outside our window
- The room had been decorated and refreshed in recent times and was pleasant. It was in a fantastic central location and laundry facilities were available. The owner was good enough to help us upstairs with our luggage.
RoomConcept Hostel is located in Santo Domingo de la Calzada, just 26 miles from Logroño.All rooms include a flat-screen TV.Haro is 11 miles from RoomConcept Hostel, and Ezcaray is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- The staff is very nice and helpful, it is clean and the common bathroom is always clean! We were few steps from the main streets.
- Ideal for pilgrims wanting a bit of cheap luxury – wonderful and helpful staff.
– our room was small but very functional
– we had a shared bathroom but our room had a small sink to wash your face etc. which I think was a great idea
– friendly and helpful staff
– central location
– very clean bathrooms
- The lovely modern decor, friendly service and good location. Nice towels and comfortable beds.
- The bed was comfortable and the shower was clean and nice.
Top Guest Houses In Sajazarra La Rioja Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Sajazarra La Rioja to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Sajazarra La Rioja but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Sajazarra La Rioja. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!