10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Saint Wenn Cornwall – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint Wenn Cornwall is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Saint Wenn Cornwall. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint Wenn Cornwall. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint Wenn Cornwall. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Saint Wenn Cornwall right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Saint Wenn Cornwall with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Saint Wenn Cornwall:
The Waterwheel Inn
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, The Waterwheel Inn is located in St. Austell in the region of Cornwall, just 29 miles from Plymouth. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Newquay is 13 miles from The Waterwheel Inn, and Falmouth is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 11 miles from The Waterwheel Inn.
- gardens were beautiful and the place was spotless – very friendly staff
- Very friendly staff with an excellent restaurant .
- Spotlessly clean, great food, excellent value. Comfy beds, ample hot water, en suite roomy + fluffy towels. Mark & Francesca excellent hosts, lovely accommodation within easy reach of tourist destinations. Will definitely return, this place is a gem in superb setting. Up there with the best we’ve ever stayed in.
- Just beautiful and want to come back in summer months to see its true scenic surroundings
- Everything from the food in the restaurant to the view from our beautifully appointed bedroom was delightful. The staff were pleasant and helpful, and we could not have asked for more, .
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Pine Lodge is a detached guest house situated in its own grounds standing well back from the road leading into Newquay. Porth and Lusty Glaze beaches are within easy reach with a level walk into town.Because of its superb position and relaxed informal atmosphere, the Pine Lodge Guest House is an ideal place for a holiday at any time of the year and makes a perfect honeymoon setting.This family run guest house offers full traditional English or continental breakfast or vegetarian and gluten free alternatives prepared personally. The food has attracted many glowing comments from our regular guests.Our aim is to offer you the best: Elegance, luxury and comfort, combined with a friendly and personal service. Guests’ comments: ‘Friendly, Homely, Comfortable, Cosy’.
- Really good quality finishings to the room, nice bar area, good breakfast and really friendly owners
- The breakfast was absolutely tremendous and the staff very friendly and very welcoming.
- Couldn’t fault anything, spotlessly clean, very comfy bed, room lovely and very warm, breakfast cooked to perfection.
New owners are very friendly and that makes the stay even better. The Breakfast was lovely. Recently Refurbished bar lounge area is very nice. Several rooms are or have been refurbished. Several lovely local Cornish gins behind bar.
Bar snacks are available
Great location for Newquay and surrounding areas, beaches etc
- The owners. A lovely couple putting their all into making my stay a welcoming experience.
Karmary Guest House
Karmary Guest House is located in St. Austell, just 28 miles from Plymouth.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as a CD player are provided. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room.Newquay is 14 miles from Karmary Guest House, and Falmouth is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 12 miles from Karmary Guest House.
- very helpful, my husband is visually impaired and every one was very considerate and helpful.
- The warm welcome by the hosts & adorable single room
- Bill and Sue were warm and welcoming. Nothing was too much trouble for them. Lovely little guest house. Our twin room on the ground floor was perfect. Excellent breakfast choice and brilliant value for money.
- great room excellent breakfast perfect lovely toast, Sue and bill so lovely hosts, will go back soon and recommend to all my freinds and family. wonderfull view from the four poster bed room.
- Booked this room for it’s close proximity by vehicle to Eden Project. I’d read the ratings plus the price was right. I was a bit dubious, having never stayed here before, but my doubts were laid to rest as soon as I met the host, Sue. Everything in the room worked as it should, showed little or no signs of wear, was neat, tidy and clean. I stayed in room 1 which looked like a lounge converted in to a bedroom with an ensure and was therefore more roomy than I expected. The breakfast was delicious and made to order. I was even able to get gluten free bread. I would definitely stay here again.
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. On the cliff tops at Porth, the Kenton is just 5 minute walk from Porth beach. It features a lounge and bar area with panoramic sea views.Most rooms at the Kenton have sea views overlooking the bay and Porth Island. All rooms have a TV, hairdryer, tea and coffee making facilities and bathroom with a shower.The Kenton has licensed bar and games room with billiards and darts. There is also a restaurant serving home-cooked meals from July and August (advance booking required).Newquay town centre, its famous beaches and Watergate bay with Jamie Oliver’s Fifteen restaurant are 5 minutes’ drive or 30 minutes’ walk from the Kenton. The cliff path offers coastal walks with stunning views.Well-known for surfing and water sports, Newquay and Watergate bay also has a lively nightlife. Newquay Zoo, the Blue Reef Aquarium and the Lane Theatre are all within 10 minutes’ drive.
- We had to find a place close to Newquay airport dor 2 days. Kenton was a good place for that. Newquay town centre was easily reachable from there.
- Clean, friendly and breakfast was great. Laura is a credit to the hotel, views over the beach and cliffs are amazing.
- The staff were all lovely and very accomodating. They were experiencing terrible winds when we stayed and so it was a bit ‘faulty towers’ which was taken with humour – the owners dealt with this as best they could and communicated any issues with us as soon as they arose which is all we could ask for.
- Very helpful ,helping sort out a mistake with dates friendly and acomadating. In all ways .
- room very comfortable and clean good facilities, breakfast was cooked fresh and plentiful. Owner were very friendly like home from home could recommend it to anyone beautiful views from sun lounge over the bay.
Tregella Guest House
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Tregella Guest House is located in the Newquay City Centre neighborhood in Newquay, just 22 miles from St. Ives.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is luggage storage space at the property.Falmouth is 18 miles from Tregella Guest House, and Padstow is 11 miles from the property. Newquay Airport is 4.3 miles away.
- Excellent owners, attentive to Customers needs. A really wonderful experience. The one regret is that we had to come home. Breakfasts good, with a wide variety of choice to suit every need. It is obvious that the owners take a pride in their property and also their ability to offer an excellent Customer centric experience. We will be back and I would recommend this as the accommodation of choice to other holiday makers. From the reviews and ratings this seems to be fairly consistent with other reviews, so, the scores are certainly justified. In a world which is governed by feedback, I hope this review will further increase visitors to your establishment.
- Beautifully clean, amazing location and fabulous hosts. We were made to feel so welcome from the very first moment. The rooms were lovely – comfortable beds and again beautifully clean. Just the perfect stay! And literally overlooking the beach and within a minutes walk from the centre of everything. Wonderful.
- room was to the highest standard , owners were great very friendly and welcoming, breakfast was perfect, excellent atmosphere will revisit again and recommend to family and friends 100%
- Everything! Lovely, friendly welcome, very comfortable bed, good breakfast and excellent location. Thank you, Chris!
- Wonderful views over Newquay Beach and very warm reception from Chris who was very helpful
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. St Bernards is located in the Newquay City Centre neighborhood in Newquay, 22 miles from St. Ives and 18 miles from Falmouth. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station and a CD player are provided. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Padstow is 11 miles from St Bernards, and Port Isaac is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 4.3 miles from St Bernards.
- Very comfortable stay at St Bernards lovely room very nice decor and a warm welcome from Louise and John. Lovely breakfast and great facilities would definitely stay again.
- The wonderful welcome. The stylish, spacious and comfortable room. The excellent breakfast.
- Beautifully decorated and furnished with great facilities and thoughtful extras; very friendly and helpful owner; genuine welcome of dogs!
- Exceptional value for money. Although we didn’t use it there was a lounge area available to guests. Whole property beautifully presented.
- Right in the heart of the town. Easy to find and walk to everything yet still very quiet.
The Trelinda Guest House
One of our best sellers in Newquay! This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Trelinda Guest House offers accommodations in Newquay, just 22 miles from St. Ives. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as a CD player are available. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Falmouth is 18 miles from The Trelinda Guest House, and Padstow is 11 miles from the property. Newquay Airport is 4.3 miles away.
- Bed was comfy and this property is very well located.
- Great bedroom, spacious and well decorated. Staff were lovely and brilliant location.
- The bed was super comfortable, bathroom bigger than expected and view amazing
Fantastic breakfasts with plenty of choice.
Very friendly helpful owners.
- excellent all round accomodation, highly recommended if in the area.
Featuring free WiFi, Strand House offers pet-friendly accommodations in Padstow, just 11 miles from Newquay.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as a CD player are available. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.The guest house also provides bike rental. Falmouth is 27 miles from Strand House, and Port Isaac is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 7 miles from Strand House.
- The location was excellent ,very nice apartment with lovely balcony and view of the harbour. The apartment was very nicely furnished with everything you could possibly need.
- A very well appointed and cosy apartment, which was ideally placed in the centre of Padstow. We found it comfortable and warm, with loads of hot water!
- The owner of the property had thought of everything for the room it was like staying in someone’s home was lovely
- Very comfortable apartment & near to everything.
- This room was really well positioned in the town centre, with views out of both windows over the town. It was clean and comfortable and had everything we needed. The woman who owned the house was helpful and friendly. It was good value in a busy tourist town.
Woodlands Country House
Woodlands Country House offers accommodations in Padstow. The guesthouse has a sun terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV, as well as an iPod docking station and a CD player are featured. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find ticket service and gift shop at the property.Bike rental is available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for biking. Newquay is 10 miles from Woodlands Country House, and Falmouth is 27 miles from the property. Newquay Airport is 7 miles away.
- bed was very comfy and Ruby ( my dog) and I were made very very welcome. Breakfasts were amazing and everyone took the time to chat and be super friendly.
Very good breakfast with plenty of choice.
- The welcome was very friendly. The extra little touches make it so much nicer such as fresh milk with the tea and coffee facilities in the room, the DVD library to borrow from, dressing gowns in the wardrobe. The room was spotlessly clean and the bed sheets were very good quality. The breakfast was lovely, friendly waiting staff and home made food. Even the granola, muesli, breakfast bars and sausages were home made!
- Nice clean Homely feel about the property. Greet warmly by Hugo. Even though it was a last minute booking.
- Fabulous range of choices for breakfast and the cooked offer was delicious!
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Elms offers accommodations in St. Austell. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. You will find a kettle in the room. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.The guest house also provides bike rental and car rental. Plymouth is 29 miles from The Elms, and Newquay is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- Really nice host new room was nice and comfortable breakfast really tasty
- Comfortable room. Friendly host. Very nice Cornish breakfast.
- The breakfast was good and nothing was too much trouble.
Very friendly, attentive, welcoming hosts. Staying alone I felt safe. The room was perfect and comfortable.
This is where I’ll be booking in the future when I visit my grandchildren.
I didn’t eat breakfast so I can’t comment on what it was like but it certainly smelt good.
- Very friendly and made most welcome, with lots of information of facilities in St Austell and surrounding area
Top Guest Houses In Saint Wenn Cornwall Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Saint Wenn Cornwall to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Saint Wenn Cornwall but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Saint Wenn Cornwall. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!