10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Saint Nicholas Glamorgan – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint Nicholas Glamorgan is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Saint Nicholas Glamorgan. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint Nicholas Glamorgan. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint Nicholas Glamorgan. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Saint Nicholas Glamorgan right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Saint Nicholas Glamorgan with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Saint Nicholas Glamorgan:
The Anchorage & The Tackleshed
Showcasing a barbecue and views of the garden, The Anchorage & The Tackleshed is located in Llancarfan, just 8 miles from Cardiff. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV and Blu-ray player, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room has a private bathroom.The guest house also provides bike rental. Weston-super-Mare is 16 miles from The Anchorage & The Tackleshed, and Swansea is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Cardiff Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
- Excellent accommodation. Very comfortable family accommodation. Stunning views.
Beautiful main room. Great shower!
Clean and comfortable and the owners were very pleasant.
We had a great stay
- The Owners were fantastic, accommodation well furnished and some of the comfiest beds out there. the property was very well presented on arrival and was perfect for our group. We will be back
- Big space beautifully decorated high specification peaceful
- little extra touches, modern, clean, very friendly owners! The pub opposit is also a great benefit, it’s great for families and kids.
Port House offers accommodations in Barry. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom.Cardiff is 6 miles from Port House, and Bristol is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Cardiff Airport, 3.1 miles from Port House.
Especially the manager. He made us feel so welcome and like it was our own. I would definetly go back and would recommend!
- I had 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep and woke up feeling ready for the day ahead. Very comfortable
- Chris on site was superb, the guest house was basic for all my needs it would be my 1st choice if i ever go back to cardiff.
- Our room was very big and clean. Chris the owner made my wife and I very welcome and had excellent local knowledge.
- Good, clean facilities. The shower was very good. Friendly welcome, with clear information No meals provided, which is fine as plenty of options nearby. excellent position. would stay again.
Located in Cardiff, 3.7 miles from Principality Stadium, Cwtchy House offers accommodation with a garden. The property is situated 3.7 miles from Cardiff Castle. The property is set in the Cardiff Outskirts district.The sitting room in the guest house is fitted with a satellite TV, which includes sports channel.Cwtchy House features an on-site pigeon loft in the garden.Cardiff University is 3.7 miles from Cwtchy House, while St David’s Hall is 3.7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Cardiff Airport, 6.8 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Dreaming abroad offers accommodations in Cardiff.Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Cardiff Castle is 3.1 miles from Dreaming abroad, and St. David’s Hall is 3.2 miles away. The nearest airport is Cardiff Airport, 7 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Cwrt Yr Ala Estate
Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Cwrt Yr Ala Estate offers pet-friendly accommodations in Cardiff, just 2.8 miles from Cardiff Castle. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.You can play tennis at this guest house, and the area is popular for biking. St. David’s Hall is 2.9 miles from Cwrt Yr Ala Estate, and Motorpoint Arena Cardiff is 3 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Cardiff Airport, 6 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Gail’s Guest House
Gail’s Guest House is located in Barry, just 7 miles from Cardiff.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.Bristol is 29 miles from Gail’s Guest House, and Weston-super-Mare is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Cardiff Airport, 3.1 miles from Gail’s Guest House.
- It was a small friendly, cosy B&B.. Good communication with staff.. The rooms were clean, sheets, pillow cases and bath towels were brilliant white and clean.. Tea and coffee facilities.. Hairdryer.. Iron and Ironing board.. Fridge a bonus..
Good size room with a lovely en suite,
Staff were very welcoming, lovely set up for breakfast, Very clean and tidy
Great location, we really enjoyed our stay. 5-10 min walk to the beach 🙂
- Lovely and clean, light and everything you need. Look forward to returning soon. Booked again already. Staff were great too! A great place to stay.
- Everything! Room was immaculate and very welcoming. Breakfast was fantastic and an amazing choice of food. Staff were extremely friendly and chatty to us all (including our 10 year son). We would definitely stay there again.
- Close to venue we were attending Clean bed linen and towels
Ty Rosa Boutique B&B
Featuring free WiFi, Ty Rosa Boutique B&B offers accommodations in Cardiff.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as a CD player are provided. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax.St. David’s Hall is 1.1 miles from Ty Rosa Boutique B&B, and Cardiff Castle is 1.2 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Cardiff Airport, 8 miles from Ty Rosa Boutique B&B.
- great host and friendly guests who were there at the same time made for a relaxed atmosphere. Excellent value.
- Good location, 20 minute walk to city centre or bus stop outside. Plenty of parking space on street. Nice friendly welcome. Room rather small but everything you need provided. En suite with good sized shower. Shower a bit feeble. Nice toiletries and towels. Comfy bed. Room at the back was nice and quiet. Excellent breakfast, cooked to order with all the extras. Breakfast is charged separately, as is en suite, so book carefully. Good pub, some restaurants (lovely veggie Indian) and local shops nearby.
- Shared bathroom but dressing gown provided to move discreetly from bedroom to bathroom without difficulty. Fantastic room with lots of facilities.
- Bed was really comfy and room was very homely, shower was really nice
- Located just between the city and the Cardiff bay, the accommodation is clean and provides you great hospitality.The B&B owner Paul is very helpful and will guide u throughout your stay. The B&b provides you almost every facilities from good rooms to a lovely typical welsh breakfast. Overall experience was awesome.I’ll recommend this B&B to every couple and travelers. You wont regret, just be there.
Dommar Guest House in Cardiff
Located in the Cardiff Outskirts neighborhood in Cardiff, 0.8 miles from Cardiff Castle, Dommar Guest House in Cardiff features a barbecue and views of the garden.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Every room is equipped with a shared bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is an ATM and hairdresser’s at the property.St. David’s Hall is 0.9 miles from Dommar Guest House in Cardiff, and Motorpoint Arena Cardiff is one mile from the property. Cardiff Airport is 8 miles away.
- Friendly hosts, room well-stocked with toiletries and reasonably priced.
- Fantastic stay. Best sleep in a while. Amenities were excellent had everything to hand. Would definitely recommend and is in a brilliant location as about 5 min walk to Cardiff city centre. Would definitely stay here again
- Very welcoming host, great location, comfortable beds. Allowed early check in, great communication throughout.
- Fantastic! Brilliant staff, property was spotless, bed was so comfortable, best night’s sleep I’ve had in years! 🙂 thank you!
- the bedroom and shared bathroom are nice and well-organised, the host is super nice! Highly recommend!
One of our top picks in Cardiff.CFeleven is located in Cardiff, 0.8 miles from Cardiff University and 0.9 miles from Cardiff Castle.A flat-screen TV is provided.St. David’s Hall is one mile from CFeleven, and Motorpoint Arena Cardiff is 1.3 miles away. The nearest airport is Cardiff Airport, 9 miles from CFeleven.
- Friendly hosts, ridiculously comfy bed, lovely light room, clean, neat and homely, great location.
- Rooms clean and tidy, bed was one of the most comfortable that I have slept in over 50 years.
1: Warm and friendly welcome from hosts
2: Nice victorian period house decorated in a shabby chic style – not suitable for pple with mobility issues –
3: Basic, smoke free and clean family room yet with en-suite electric shower room, a welcoming tray with kettle/coffee/tea, bottles of water, free wifi in room, single bed instead of usual sofa bed elsewhere
4: Short walking distance to city centre/spot of interest and locals/shops for budget breakfast – otherwhise served in another BB opposite the house
5: Appreciated the music late at night – up to 11:30pm – my ASD boy loved the beat, friendly space and enjoyed dancing ^^
6: “Garden/Terrace” at the back reserved for smoking area
Good money for value – paid 75 quids for a night!
- Excellent facilities in room & brilliant location. Would definitely stay there again.
- reasonably clean bathroom and clean comfortable bed though the room was smelly, probably because of the walls on the ground floor or the dirty carpet.; could not open the small window at the top to let fresh air in.
One of our best sellers in Cardiff! Church Guesthouse is located in Cardiff, 0.7 miles from Cardiff Castle and 0.9 miles from St. David’s Hall.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.St David’s Shopping Center is 0.9 miles from Church Guesthouse, and Capitol Shopping Center is 0.9 miles away. The nearest airport is Cardiff Airport, 9 miles from Church Guesthouse.
- Great breakfast with healthy choices. Did not miss the cooked element. Very well placed to walk into the city centre. Appreciated the use of the Welsh language. Diolch yn fawr.
- Very clean property. Friendly welcome. Room was fresh (recently painted), linen was clean and we had everything we needed. The staff were friendly and helpful. Parking on the road outside at no cost which was a bonus. 20 minute walk to town which was fine.
- Really friendly service, great facilities, easy parking
- We had booked the King room which was at the back of the house. The room was large and very quiet with all the facilities you need. The Guest House is in a good location, a nice 20 mins stroll through Bute Park into the City centre and there are a couple of bars and restaurants on the doorstep. The owner and manager were both very friendly, we were handed a map of the area on arrival and they also mentioned places to visit, local restaurants etc. They recommended The Cricketers Pub nearby which we tried and enjoyed, we also ate at Elgano, an Italian restaurant nearby which we can recommend.
- Comfy bed, friendly staff, easy location. Cricketers pub over the road excellent!
Top Guest Houses In Saint Nicholas Glamorgan Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Saint Nicholas Glamorgan to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Saint Nicholas Glamorgan but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Saint Nicholas Glamorgan. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!