10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Saint Malo Brittany – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint Malo Brittany is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Saint Malo Brittany. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint Malo Brittany. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint Malo Brittany. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Saint Malo Brittany right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Saint Malo Brittany with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Saint Malo Brittany:
Villa Esprit de Famille
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Villa Esprit de Famille is located in Saint-Malo in the center of the Rothéneuf district and 650 feet from the beach. It offers modern individually decorated rooms with views over the village or courtyard.Each soundproofed room is equipped with free Wi-Fi access, a flat-screen TV with a DVD player and a private bathroom with free products. Some rooms have a seating area.A continental breakfast is served daily at the Villa Esprit de Famille. Free private parking is available.Villa Esprit de Famille is a 10-minute drive from Cancale, Saint Malo is a 10-minute drive away, and it is a 45-minute drive to Mont Saint Michel. A decoration shop is available at the property.
Rotheneuf is a great choice for travelers interested in promenades, coastal walks and the oceanside.
- Price and location. Also a good breakfast and very nice owners
- The interior decor was interesting. Niether modern nor traditional it was done with flair and imagination. Breakfast was good.
- Due to a mix up with Booking.com, there was no reservation. The owners could not have been more helpful. They offered us a meal and arranged alternative accommodation at their expense. The hotel is beautiful, and looks amazing.
- The room we got was incredible: attention paid to every detail made our one night stay very special: the linen sheets, beautiful towels and kettle with tea + coffee made of it our favorite room during our Brittany road trip
The property is in a pretty village and has a modern designer feel. We were able to park safely and the staff were friendly.
Breakfast was good with a gluten free option and good coffee.
Les Roulottes de la Baronnie
Les Roulottes de la Baronnie is located in Saint-Malo, just 2.5 mi from the beach and the city center. It offers free WiFi access and an outdoor swimming pool. Guests can relax in the spacious garden.The Les Roulottes de la Baronnie accommodations are individually decorated in an authentic gypsy style.Breakfast is served every morning in the dining room or in the garden in the summer months, and features local produce. Guests can find a supermarket just a 4-minute walk away.A private spa with a sauna, a hot tub and a fitness room is available on site at an extra cost. The Saint-Malo Train Station is 2.5 mi away and the Dinard Airport is a 15-minute drive away.
- Beautiful little chalet…very comfortable for 2 people even if you need to be fairly sprightly to climb the ladder to the mezzanine! Helpful staff and in a reasonably quiet part of town with easy parking, not too far from the centre. Would stay here again as very handy for Brittany Ferry port to Portsmouth.
- Fantastic place with bags of character close to Saint Malo centre (once inside the property walls you feel like you are in the countryside) Don’t come here if you want 5 star luxury but do come here if you want a unique experience to remember. We stayed in one of the 2 gypsy caravans which was beautifully maintained and decorated. the dry bathroom was fine, didn’t smell and perfectly comfortable, normal bathrooms inside the manor for showers. The caravans are located on the edge of the manor’s immaculately manicured gardens. It was very quiet at night. Breakfast was abundant and good quality produce, the owners were charming and the dog very sweet, our 9 month old baby had a wonderful time, we will definitely come back!
- this was an amazing place and we stayed in the very cute and quirky gypsy caravan, blown away by the whole place what a gem in st malo would highly recommend, staff lovely, and close to city centre and beach which is fab! over all a wonderful wished we had longer to stay thank you
- Beautiful setting in the large garden of a Manor House
- We stayed in the Gipsy Caravan, it was great very different lovely to have the seating outside as well were we dined, the bed is very Cosy , the adventure of it was fab. We swam and sunbathed around the pool which was just fab loved our stay together thank you
Le Magellan Plage
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Le Magellan Plage is located 100 feet from the beach and guests can access Saint-Malo’s Old Town via the dyke which runs along the coast. The property offers rooms with free WiFi.Housed in a building dating back to the 18th century, the room includes a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.A continental breakfast can be enjoyed at a surcharge.Palais du Grand Large is 1.5 mi from Le Magellan Plage while Saint-Malo Casino is 1.6 mi away. Dinard Brittany Airport is 6.8 mi from the property.
Parame is a great choice for travelers interested in beaches, beach walks and coastal walks.
- Amazing location, very nice owners, comfortable room
- Marie & Richard & the quaint quirky hotel was as expected; eclectic, individual, clean & very comfortable! I would far prefer to stay in this type of hotel (more like a comfy homely boarding house) rather than a big commercial hotel, which especially in high tourist areas such as St Malo can be rather impersonal and rooms generally tiny! (& way overpriced!) I was there pre a cycling trip & Marie & Richard went out of their way to accommodate my precious ‘baby’ & stored my bike bag & packaging during my stay. They housed my bike in their own residence! They were very kind! Thank you again Marie & Richard!
Nice, coosy. Only 5 rooms. Rooms are large and have a nice view on the street and beach.
Only 50 meters from the beach and you can walk in 30 minutes over the boulevard or beach to the old walled city (intramuros). Owners are very pleasant people and they make you a nice french breakfast with excellent pain et croissants.
- I liked that the room had a view on the beach of saint malo & that you had a nice water temperature under the shower as well as mostly found a parking spot in the street of the hotel.
The bedroom and the bathroom were large and well appointed.
It is very handy for the short journey to St Malo and its ferry terminal.
This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. La Gougeonnais is a B&B set in a 19th century house in La Richardais, just 0.6 mi from the English Channel and 2.5 mi from Saint-Malo. It is surrounded by a garden and offers free Wi-Fi internet access.The guest room at La Gougeonnais is elegantly decorated and opens onto a balcony with a view of the Rance River. It includes a bathroom with a shower, a hairdryer and free toiletries.A French breakfast with organic products is prepared every morning at La Gougeonnais. It is served in the living area which is decorated in an English-inspired style.Free private parking is possible on site and Dinard is just 1.6 mi away. The property is 28 mi from the Mont Saint-Michel and 9.3 mi from Cancale.
- The charm of the property, the cleanliness, the high quality and the delightful breakfast. Owner so accommodating and helpful.
- the breakfast is great with homemade pancakes. there is a small garden in front of the house. the bathroom is quite big
- Very nice stay. Very helpful when we couldn’t find it because of road closures. Comfortable and friendly
- Only had two days here and didn’t want to leave! Lovely house with superb facilities and very friendly owner. Will definitely want to go back again. A brilliant find on booking.com.
I liked the atmosphere . A very tipical French/Britain House fitting very well with the sorrounds
Very carefully decorated, perfect linen and nice forniture.
Gites De La Cote D’emeraude
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. The Gites De La Cote D’emeraude is located 1,000 feet from the St Enogat beach in Dinard. It features 3-star accommodations with free Wi-Fi.La Cote D’emeraude Residence offers individual bungalows with a private terrace and private bathrooms. Each guest room is also equipped with a radio and a TV.Breakfast is served daily in each bungalow. Bicycle rental is available on site and local leisure activities include hiking and windsurfing. There are many shops just 350 feet away. The Complexe Sportif du COSEC is 0.9 mi away from this property.
- A comfortable cottage with a small private courtyard, located just five minutes walk from the nearest beach. Funny furniture and stairs on the first floor. A large dining table, where we were freely accommodated by the whole family of four. Fully equipped kitchen, you can cook on your own. Attentive staff.
- Great location and very clean. Some really lovely touches in the villa. Dana was very accommodating. Spacious accommodation. Excellent
- The lady who showed us in was so lovely and friendly and brought us toys for our daughter and a cocktail and nibbles.
- Beautiful accommodation. Clean and very well equipped. Family friendly. Parking limited but manageable. Owner friendly helpful and good English speaker. Well maintained grounds, overall brilliant experience.
La situation géographique
La proximité des commerces
L’emplacement de parking très précieux en cette période de l’année
La Grande Mare
Located in Saint-Benoît-des-Ondes in the Brittany Region, 7.5 mi from Saint Malo, La Grande Mare features an outdoor pool and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.La Grande Mare features free WiFi.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play table tennis at this guest house, and the area is popular for hiking. Le Mont Saint Michel is 16 mi from La Grande Mare, while Cancale is 3.7 mi from the property. Dinard Brittany Airport is 11 mi away.
Very comfortable bed and lovely room. Michael the host was charming. The restaurant and garden were both exceptional.
We would certainly recommend Le Grande Mere to friends and family. Lovely locality. Loved it. Would always stay here when travelling to and from St. Malo. Well done Michael
Linda and Dave
- La Grande Mere was very quaint, yet with wonderful up to date conveniences. The host was very kind and helpful.
- Very quiet and comfortable room on the ground floor. Easy parking outside.
This was one of the best experiences we ever had..small b +b along the coast..very friendly welcome and superb manager..everything perfect..clean rooms and every day new bottle of water…biscuits.
5 rooms and very quiet although this depends on the guests!.
- Very good location. Nicely decorated rooms. Good choice at breakfast. Really nice pool area with long hours.
- Very comfortable bed and lovely room. Michael the host was charming. The restaurant and garden were both exceptional.
Located 1.9 mi from Saint-Briac-sur-Mer, Salamandre Cottage dates back to the 17th-Century and offers guest accommodations with a garden, terrace and games room. Dinard is only a 12-minute drive away.All rooms feature a garden view, a TV and a seating area, while one also has a private terrace. The private bathroom includes a hairdryer and bathrobe.A breakfast is available each morning at Salamandre Cottage.Additional features include a billiards table, a shared kitchen and a shared TV lounge. An array of activities can be enjoyed in the surrounding area, including golf, horse riding and kayaking.
- Stunning cottage in a beautiful part of Brittany. Room was perfect for a family of four (and another bed could easily have been fitted into the children’s room upstairs) and spotlessly clean. The kids loved the pool table and the table tennis in the garden. Breakfast was superb.
- We stayed in the room for 3 days and we loved the place. Nice garden, clean bathroom with sun beds, lawn, flowers, silence, breakfast (one recommendation: bigger than the big desk) and a very large room with a modern bathroom (not even that big room at 5 star hotel) Even the quality was proof that the hotel was carefully designed. I can not call Salamandra Cottage as a hotel, I felt like my own home. Especially better than my house in Paris 🙂 I would recommend to everyone.
- Morgenmaden kunne være bedre. Lidt mere frisk frugt, lidt lunt måske ex. æg,tomat.
- excellent accueil , endroit très bucolique , et site remarquable , confort excellent .
- Goede ligging, goede bedden, goed ontbijt, geen huisdieren toegelaten, avondmaal mogelijk en dit was zeer lekker, heerlijk verblijf
Suite à 800m de la plage
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Suite à 2,650 feet de la plage features accommodations in Saint-Lunaire. Among the various facilities are a garden and a terrace. Both free WiFi and private parking are available on site.At the guest house, every room is fitted with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Each room is equipped with a coffee machine, while some have a terrace. All units will provide guests with a microwave.The nearest beach is a 14-minute walk away. Saint Malo is 4.3 mi from Suite à 2,650 feet de la plage, while Le Mont Saint Michel is 27 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Dinard Brittany Airport, 2.5 mi from the property.
- A beautifully presented, safe and spotless little apartment equipped with high quality goods ( fluffy towels, top of the range hair dryer and washing machines) and a lovely little garden to sit in. Very friendly hostess.
- Au calme, proximité de la mer et des commerces, on peut y aller à pied. Tout est optimisé dans ce petit gite très propre avec micro ondes, lave linge et sèche linge. Parking sécurisé sur la propriété. Gentillesse de la propriétaire et du chien. Bons conseils pour les visites, plages et restaurants .
Piccola casetta molto graziosa all’interno si trova anche un forno microonde, un piccolo frigo e tutto il necessario per una colazione veloce.
Letto comodo e bagno spazioso con doppio lavandivo, vasca…lavatrice e asciugatrice.
Molto simpatica e cortese la proprietaria Catherine che ringrazio per la sua disponibilità e il suo aiuto!!!
- La stanza non è molto grande ma perfettamente funzionale: ci sono un tavolino, la macchina del caffè, un piccolo frigo e un forno a microonde. Posate per poter fare un piccolo pasto. Fuori angolo con tavolino e sedie confortevoli. Bagno grande con vasca, due lavabi; disponibilità di lavatrice e asciugatrice. La proprietaria cortese e disponibile. Ottima posizione, a 20 min da cancale, Saint malo e dinan. Consigliatissimo!
- Bon accueil de la propriétaire attentions pour notre arrivée tout est prévu pour un bon séjour bien situé pour découvrir la côte d’emeraude
La Maison Les Mimosas
La Maison Les Mimosas is offering accommodations in Le Minihic-sur-Rance. This 4-star guesthouse features free WiFi and a garden. Guests can enjoy garden views.All rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a electric tea pot. Rooms include a private bathroom. At La Maison Les Mimosas, the rooms come with a seating area.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Saint Malo is 5 miles from the accommodation, while Le Mont Saint Michel is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Dinard Bretagne Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
- De gastheer zorgt ervoor dat je vakantie perfect is. Aan alles wordt gedacht en zijn tips zijn zeer waardevol.
Christophe se dépense sans compter pour nous offrir un petit dej digne de l’hospitalité bretonne …
il nous a permis de découvrir les sentiers balisés en forêt et bord de Rance
leur parc est un havre de paix !
très bon accueil, chambre spacieuse, petit déjeuner très copieux 🙂
lieu calme, très agréable.
- Très jolie maison; superbe jardin fleuri et arboré. La décoration de la maison est faite avec beaucoup de goût. Le petit déjeûner est excellent et très copieux. Et enfin et surtout, l’accueil par Laurence et Christophe est chaleureux, courtois et très prévenant; ils sont aussi de très bons conseils pour vous faire découvrir les charmes et attraits de Minihic sur Rance et des environs
- Einfach alles war perfekt! Jede Kleinigkeit wurde bedacht. Mit viel liebe zum Detail! Einfach nur toll!
Located 1.2 mi from Port of Houle, Petite Emeraude offers rooms in Cancale. 2 mi from The Pointe du Grouin, the guest house provides a flowery garden and a terrace. Free bikes loan is available.At the guest house, rooms come with a desk. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom with a shower. Guest rooms have a desk and a wardrobe.A continental breakfast with homemade cakes and local products is available each morning at the property. Guests have access to a shared lounge with a fireplace and a shared veranda. Board games, a flat-screen TV and a library are provided.Guests at the accommodations will be able to enjoy activities in and around Cancale, like hiking. The nearest airport is Dinard Brittany Airport, 12 mi from Petite Emeraude.
- Petite Emeraude is a beautiful house furnished to a very high standard with exceptional attention to details. The hosts Simone and Philippe were very friendly and helpful. Our suite was spacious and very comfortable. Breakfast was very tasty and plentiful. The location was perfect for our needs and we didn’t mind the walk to the port were we found an amazing array of seafood restaurants. We will certainly return to Cancale and to Petit Emeraude!
- What a lovely place – we enjoyed the stay very much; great family atmosphere and services, beautifully designed house, rooms and hide-away garden. Hope to come again soon.
- Beautiful home and a welcoming atmosphere, delicious breakfast with nice details, the gardens as well as the rooms were pleasurable and well taken care of, the host was very helpful. A wonderful place to stay and explore!
- Do not miss this place!! We stayed here two nights and loved it. The house is very comfortable, beautiful, cozy and spacious. There is also onsite parking which worked out great for us. The host Simone was very friendly and welcoming and gave excellent recommendation of restaurants, cafes and shops. The house is located not far from local artisan biscuit producers and grocery shop so you‘ll enjoy some shopping too. Also a nice area for jogging in the evening, you can quickly do a run to the beach! The highlight of our stay was the breakfast which was prepared with lots of love everyday – we loved her homemade crepe and cake! We felt completely like home during our stay; if we come back next time we will definitely stay here.
- Super Frühstück. Tolles Bad. Hervorragende Betten.
Top Guest Houses In Saint Malo Brittany Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Saint Malo Brittany to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Saint Malo Brittany but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Saint Malo Brittany. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!