10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Saint Leonards Dorset – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint Leonards Dorset is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Saint Leonards Dorset. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint Leonards Dorset. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint Leonards Dorset. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Saint Leonards Dorset right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Saint Leonards Dorset with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Saint Leonards Dorset:
Little Forest Lodge
Situated close to Ringwood in the New Forest National Park, 10.6 miles from Bournemouth, Little Forest Lodge boasts a sun terrace and two acres of gardens. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain units include a seating area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room has a private bathroom. Each room has an en suite bathroom with free toiletries. A flat-screen TV is offered.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Southampton is 15.5 miles from Little Forest Lodge, while Portsmouth is 29.2 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bournemouth Airport, 6.2 miles from Little Forest Lodge.
- The whole place was very clean. Delicious breakfast. Very friendly and helpful hosts.
- Great comfy beds and a very clean room, friendly staff and great breakfast!
- Everything! Beautifully presented premises, lovely hosts and superior service! Faultless to a tee!
- Me and my partner stayed at Little Forest Lodge over the weekend, we had such a lovely time we couldn’t have asked for more. The lodge itself is a beautiful spacious yet warming place, quiet yet so full of life indoors and outdoors. Our hosts were both very attentive very friendly and very easy to talk to. They were a great help with any information we required for both our stay at the lodge and our weekend adventures of the New Forest. We will definitely be returning at some point in the summer.
- Absolutely fantastic couple of nights stay. Owners are very friendly. Would definitely stay there again and would 100% recommend little forest lodge.
The Strand Hotel
One of our best sellers in Bournemouth! This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. The Strand Hotel is located in the Boscombe neighborhood in Bournemouth, 1.8 miles from Bournemouth International Center and 1.9 miles from Castlepoint Shopping Center.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong at the guesthouse. The nearest airport is Bournemouth Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- The cooked breakfast was excellent. The staff were very helpful. The hotel was spotlessly clean and comfortable.
- Friendly staff to greet us. Secure bicycle parking.
- Location to the O2 Academy and the garden / living room shared space.
Great value for money, clean, comfy, great breakfast and helpful and welcoming staff.
Tea in the room
- The bedroom and bathroom were much bigger than expected, very clean and slept really well on the bed. There is a great little garden at the back which really catches the sun, and if you’re lucky you might see the cats Ginger and Flash out there lounging in the sun. Although we didn’t have breakfast as we were up and out before 8am, the other guests we spoke to rated it highly. Quiet street. We attended an event in the O2 academy – only 5 minutes walk to the venue so an excellent location. Just over 10 mins walk from Pokesdown train station. Will definitely stay in this little gem again if we are heading to something in the O2.
Featuring free WiFi, Druid House offers accommodations in Christchurch, just 4.4 miles from Bournemouth. Private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Southampton is 20 miles from Druid House, and Portsmouth is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bournemouth Airport, 4.3 miles from Druid House.
- the whole atmosphere the room the staff the area perfect location for me great stay lovely people
- The room was very pleasant, with a lovely outlook over the garden. Extremely clean and everything we needed was there. The staff were very friendly and caring and this made the stay a very nice experience
- Very confortable, lovely staff and great location.
Room was very tidy and homely
Choice of Breakfast very good
Fresh and to of good standard
- Beautiful room! Lush bathroom! Very friendly owner, warm welcome on arrival and breakfast was brilliant.
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. This refurbished, non-smoking hotel is a short walk from the extensive sandy beaches, cliff top gardens and local bus service.The pier, the shopping center and Chine Gardens are within walking distance of the hotel which has a peaceful location within the Boscombe Manor area of Bournemouth.Tastefully decorated and comfortable rooms are all equipped with private bathrooms, TVs, alarm clock/radios, hairdryers and hot-drink making facilities. The room rate includes a full English breakfast.
The owners of the hotel were very welcoming and extremely helpful!
Boscombe town was disappointing however it’s a 20 minute walk to Bournemouth so we were happy!
The hotel is excellent value for money and breakfast was amazing!
We will be back
- The owner was extremely welcoming and accommodating throughout. The location was perfect for us. Kept wonderfully clean, great breakfast. A lovely house with character.
- Very friendly and helpful hosts. Breakfast was excellent. Room clean and tidy. Would recommend.
- Excellent, friendly, perfect location for beach, town & O2 academy. Walking distance to restaurants, pubs, fast food & nightclub. Bed very comfy, everywhere spotless. Breakfast exceptional. Would definitely recommend.
Very clean, and nicely furnished rooms which were a good size.
Parking for 5 cars off road at front of property.
- The owners of the hotel were very welcoming and extremely helpful!
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Denewood Hotel is located in the Boscombe neighborhood in Bournemouth, 1.7 miles from Bournemouth International Center and 2.1 miles from Castlepoint Shopping Center.Every room has a flat-screen TV. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.The nearest airport is Bournemouth Airport, 3.7 miles from Denewood Hotel.
- Very comfortable, biscuits in room and free bottled water an unexpected bonus.
- Excellent care-lovely breakfast & so near beach, shops & all facilities.
- Although the hotel could do with a repaint the room was clean and quiet and the bed comfortable. The staff were friendly and helpful and the breakfast generous. The location was perfect for a weekend break, just a few minutes walk from Boscombe Pier and the beach and close to Boscombe town centre and many bus routes. A pleasant and good value stay.
- Great Location & staff is very efficient and nice with customers
- 5min walk to Boscome town centre and to the beach. Excellent customer service from the staff. Free bottled water in the sitting room (by the restaurant)
Boscombe Reef Hotel
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Boscombe Reef Hotel is located in the Boscombe neighborhood in Bournemouth, just 1.8 miles from Bournemouth International Center. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Bournemouth Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
Warm welcome, friendly and made an effort to speak directly to my little boy. Basic budget accommodation for short stays and beach/surf goers. Tea/coffee facilities available all day until 11pm, able to take to rooms, so it didn’t bother me that there where no facilities in the room for this. No cooked or continental breakfast included, but it states this on the website and I was more than happy with a nice cup of coffee and a piece of toast which was provided.
Property over all seemed clean and suited our needs for one night. If you are looking for a luxury hotel then this is not it, it feels more like a hostel/bed & breakfast (without the breakfast), with thin walls and rooms divided to make more rooms. However, this did not effect our stay as we knew this after reading reviews and the website. Overall a nice stay with laid back friendly staff.
- Perfect – exactly what we needed. Very clean, very comfortable bed, clean facilities (shared bathroom and shower), incredibly quiet location, 2min walk from the centre of town, 5min from pier and beach. Owners very welcoming – honestly couldn’t have been happier with it. The “help yourself to tea / coffee / toast” in the lovely dining / seating area was a welcome bonus surprise! If you need a base to stay then this should be your first choice 👍🏻
- the relax feeling were didnt wanna leave next day and friendliness
- The location was perfect, and the rooms were a good size for the 3 of us
- The room was okay .could have been a bit cleaner . A little worn in places .
- Warm welcome, friendly and made an effort to speak directly to my little boy. Basic budget accommodation for short stays and beach/surf goers. Tea/coffee facilities available all day until 11pm, able to take to rooms, so it didn’t bother me that there where no facilities in the room for this. No cooked or continental breakfast included, but it states this on the website and I was more than happy with a nice cup of coffee and a piece of toast which was provided.
Les Bouviers Restaurant With Rooms
Set on 5.5 acres of green belt land with 6 stunning rooms overlooking the grounds, a nationally acclaimed restaurant is supported by art-themed accommodations.Each room at Les Bouviers is tastefully decorated with the theme of each room supporting the art within. All rooms have an air bath or steam shower, and some even have both.The only 5-star accommodations available in Poole, Les Bouviers has a national reputation for food and has been awarded 2 AA Rosettes, plus many national awards. A 400 bottle wine list is complemented by the largest cognac list in southern England.Wedding and function facilities are available for up to 120 people. Children are welcome and there are discounts for single occupancy.
- Nice clean room with fantastic views. Great food and extremely helpful staff.
- We had a wonderful stay at Les Bouviers, from the moment we walked in we were treated so well. The food was amazing on Friday evening and a lovely breakfast the next day. The bedroom was very nice and comfortable and the surroundings beautiful. What made the trip so special were how nice Kate and James were too us.
Even if not registered, it is a Relais & Chateau style establishment.
You feel at home immediately.
Utmost warm hearted welcome.
- Bed was comfortable and it was convenient staying above the restaurant
- The owner and staff were very friendly and the accommodation was home from home whilst retaining a guest service. This is a family home with quality restaurant and function facility on site in a quiet location but near an access road. The customer area is well presented though one or two furnishings in the communal stairs could just do with tidying up. Quality of food, service and flexibility more than compensated. We would return.
Riversdale Guest House
Riversdale Guest House is located in Wimborne Minster, 7 miles from Bournemouth and 26 miles from Southampton.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Salisbury is 21 miles from Riversdale Guest House, and Weymouth is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bournemouth Airport, 6 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Travellers Retreat Poole
Travellers Retreat Poole is located in Poole, 5 miles from Sandbanks and 5 miles from Poole Harbor. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room.The nearest airport is Bournemouth Airport, 4.3 miles from Travellers Retreat Poole.
No reviews yet.
Brantwood Guesthouse is located in Christchurch, 4.2 miles from Bournemouth and 20 miles from Southampton. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Portsmouth is 31 miles from Brantwood Guesthouse, and Winchester is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Bournemouth Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- Breakfast was excellent and everything was freshly cooked. Room was spacious and location was within close walking distance to town centre.
It was like home from home, comfortable without being over the top. Owner was very friendly, breakfast to order & perfect
Price was very reasonable. I would definitely go again if in the area & recommend to others. As a lone women it is lovely to find somewhere you feel safe.
- We loved staying here, we were made to feel very welcome and felt very looked after! Thank you!
- Free parking, 5 minute walk into town, lovely & down to earth owners, massive & comfortable bed, spotlessly clean, had breakfast at 9.30am didn’t eat until 5.00pm teatime, absolutely loved our stay here.
- Owners,Location,Clean Room and Bathroom,Delicious breakfast made from high quality product’s, the best coffee,Dog&Cat 🙂
Top Guest Houses In Saint Leonards Dorset Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Saint Leonards Dorset to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Saint Leonards Dorset but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Saint Leonards Dorset. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!