10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Saint Lawrence Isle of Wight – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint Lawrence Isle of Wight is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Saint Lawrence Isle of Wight. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint Lawrence Isle of Wight. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint Lawrence Isle of Wight. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Saint Lawrence Isle of Wight right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Saint Lawrence Isle of Wight with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Saint Lawrence Isle Of Wight:
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, St Maur offers accommodations in Ventnor. The guesthouse has a sun terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is provided.There is luggage storage space at the property.Bournemouth is 30 miles from St Maur, and Southampton is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Southampton Airport, 25 miles from St Maur.
- Fresh fruit salad and plain organic yogurt available as part of breakfast. Good choice. Staff friendly and helpful
- Lovely room, very peaceful and look forward to going back again next year
- Very friendly staff who went out of their way to help – including driving us to the party the night we arrived
This property is a little hidden gem.
I totally fell in love with it and couldn’t express my content and peacefulness I achieved here.
The food was first class and well presented.
Service was old school proper with a hint of humour ( lovely professional staff)
I look forward to many years staying here again
Felt really welcome.
- Very friendly establishment, a home-from-home, with most guests being over middle-age. The food was very fresh, lots of choice, well cooked and served ‘hot’. Nothing not to like.
Harbour View Hotel
Harbour View Hotel is located in Ventnor, just 31 miles from Bournemouth. Free private parking is available on site.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Southampton is 23 miles from Harbour View Hotel, and Portsmouth is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Southampton Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- Room was very comfortable. Very good bed, and bathroom was nicely-sized. Very generous supplies of hot drinks in the room, and breakfasts were also very good (lots of choice). Hotel was conveniently placed for the beach, and for reaching the centre of Ventnor. Excellent view of Ventnor bay at breakfast.
- Quirky, comfortable, with exceptionally efficient and friendly owners.
- No children! Lovely homely atmosphere and the owners were friendly and helpful.
- Wonderful sea views and very clean. The property is full of character.
Lovely comfy bed,I don’t sleep well in hotels but I did here.
I booked a room with a sea view and our room at the top of the house was excellent.
Brunswick House is located in Ventnor, 31 miles from Bournemouth and 23 miles from Southampton.Each room is fitted with a TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.Portsmouth is 15 miles from Brunswick House, and Chichester is 25 miles away. Southampton Airport is 25 miles from the property.
- Owners were very accommodating and friendly, great location and super breakfast
- The owners were very friendly and the breakfast was outstanding!
- Very nice hotel, nice room very comfortable and clean. Good location, very nice people.
- Lovely spacious room, fresh bottles of water each day, freshly cooked breakfast. It was less than 10 mins walk to the seafront and bars and restaurants
- The owners were lovely, very welcoming and friendly. The breakfast was fine. The bathroom had a full-size bath, and there was always hot water. And it was a good price.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and views of the sea, Cornerways is located in Ventnor, just 23 miles from Southampton.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Portsmouth is 15 miles from Cornerways, and Chichester is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Southampton Airport, 25 miles from Cornerways.
- The bed was wonderfully comfortable, and the breakfast was delicious!
- the breakfast was out of this world Stewart and Linda were exceptional people could not do enough for you .thank you again.
- We arrived on a blustery and snowy day and we were welcomed into the warm and snug house. Lovely warm duvets, good tea selection and best breakfast we’ve had on IOW. Friendly host and can really recommend.
- Most comfy bed ever, amazing mattress, pillows, covers etc. Great drinks facilities in room and the nicest breakfast which set us up perfectly for our huge day of walking. Nice quiet location with nice views too. Stuart was happy to help with anything we needed too – lovely guy.
Cornerways has a lovely friendly atmosphere and the hosts make you very welcome.
The rooms and ensuite are immaculate, we had a room with a sea view, it’s quiet and the bed was really comfy.
I’d recommend anyone to stay here for a relaxing break or holiday.
Somerton Lodge Hotel – Adults Only –
One of our best sellers in Shanklin! This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. Somerton Lodge Hotel – Adults Only – offers accommodations in Shanklin. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms come with a TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.Bournemouth is 31 miles from Somerton Lodge Hotel – A, and Southampton is 21 miles from the property. Southampton Airport is 24 miles away.
- good friendly staff, room comfortable and clean. breakfast was lovely and well presented with a good variety.
- The breakfast was good, the staff were friendly, it is a lovely family run hotel.
- Nice, generously sized clean rooms, pleasant staff and good food. Conveniently situated for walking into Shanklin for evening meals.
- Excellent staff, very nice and clean rooms, beautiful location. Will be returning
- Excellent accommodation, very quiet with very friendly hosts. Nice breakfast. Decor top quality.
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Fernbank offers accommodations in Shanklin, just 21 miles from Southampton. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as a CD player are available. You will find a kettle in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.The area is popular for snorkeling and biking. The guesthouse also provides bike rental. Portsmouth is 12 miles from Fernbank, and Winchester is 31 miles away. Southampton Airport is 24 miles from the property.
- I was visiting with my grown up son. Our welcome was second to none. Fernbank was warm, comfortable and friendly. Nothing was too much trouble – including offering an early breakfast so I could make a business meeting. The gardens are beautiful – in all a real home from home.
- Bedroom/bathroom somewhat small but staff helpful thoughtful and cheerful.
love the homemade bread..
- Amazing customer service, Joanne went far beyond expectations to make us feel welcome. The room was very clean and with excellent facilities. Would definitely visit again : )))
The view of the beautiful garden and out over the rooftops to the sea from our room.
The comfy settee to sink into, with a welcome cup of tea and delicious biscuits, at the end of a busy day exploring the island.
Godshill Park Barn
Godshill Park Barn is located in Ventnor, just 29 miles from Bournemouth. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the lake or garden. All rooms have a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is luggage storage space at the property.Bike rental is available at this guest house and the area is popular for biking and fishing. Southampton is 20 miles from Godshill Park Barn, and Portsmouth is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Southampton Airport, 22 miles from Godshill Park Barn.
No reviews yet.
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Hayes Barton offers accommodations in Shanklin, just 21 miles from Southampton. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Portsmouth is 12 miles from Hayes Barton, and Winchester is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Southampton Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- This has been one of the best weekend stays ever for us. We were travelling with my elderly parents and they just loved the location, looks and the attention from Joan and Chris and most importantly the beds. The kids enjoyed time with Katie, their dog and the place is in an ideal location in Shanklin for the high street and old village and the beach. We will be back.
Breakfast was excellent, perfect scrambled eggs and lightly fried tomatoes, fresh coffee and plenty of toast, cereal ,fruit etc. to pick from.
Joan and Chris are very helpful and friendly.
Took our dog with us and he was welcomed and happy here.
Close enough to the town centre to walk in a few minutes but still in a quiet area.
We will certainly try to book here again the next time we go to the Isle of Wight.
- That there was a good selection of Vegetarian option.
- Hosts helpful and friendly. Breakfasts wonderful. Rooms and facilities very clean and well decorated. Loved the bacon. And the poached eggs!
- Everything about the place was wonderful. The food, the bedrooms and facilities. Joan and Chris were friendly and helpful at all times and the other guests were happy and contented too.
One of our best sellers in Ventnor! Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Koala Cottage offers accommodations in Ventnor, just 28 miles from Bournemouth. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a TV with satellite channels. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Southampton is 20 miles from Koala Cottage, and Portsmouth is 13 miles from the property. Southampton Airport is 22 miles away.
- Just the most relaxing time, beautiful rooms, amazing breakfast
- The room was really big and the bed comfortable. The bathroom had amazing decoration. Shona the owner was really friendly and helpful with any information we would ask. The breakfast was also great and the use of the Jacuzzi definitely a plus.
- Very comfortable accommodation that is centrally located on the island making it easy to get around. Great breakfasts and a friendly hostess
- Great location. Friendly welcome. Amazing breakfast.
- Excellent facilities, with well thought out rooms. Extremely relaxed environment, comfortable, clean and nicely decorated. Some very nice personal touches to make each room unique. The hostess was very easy going and the breakfast was superb. They have a jaccuzzi as well!
Pink Beach Guest House
One of our best sellers in Shanklin! Pink Beach Guest House is located in Shanklin, 21 miles from Southampton and 12 miles from Portsmouth.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Winchester is 31 miles from Pink Beach Guest House, and Chichester is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Southampton Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- Very friendly staff. Breakfast all local produce delicious wonderful views
- Perfect beach front location. Good choice of breakfast including fresh fruit salad. I had the single room which was very spacious. Overall great value for money.
- Staff were great and accommodated our different dietary requirements with ease. The rooms were clean and light.
- Bed was comfortable and bottles of water in room and fresh
- Breakfast very good although we only had cereals,toast and fruit plus tea. The staff very good and the host, Michael, even collected our luggage from the car.
Top Guest Houses In Saint Lawrence Isle Of Wight Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Saint Lawrence Isle of Wight to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Saint Lawrence Isle of Wight but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Saint Lawrence Isle of Wight. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!