10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Saint Laurent Nouan Centre – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint Laurent Nouan Centre is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Saint Laurent Nouan Centre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint Laurent Nouan Centre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint Laurent Nouan Centre. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Saint Laurent Nouan Centre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Saint Laurent Nouan Centre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Saint Laurent Nouan Centre:
Les Abris Du Château
Located in Mer, just a 15-minute drive from Chambord Castle, Les Abris Du Château offers an outdoor swimming pool, garden and sun terrace. The Loire River is only 2.7 mi away.All rooms feature a private terrace and view of the pool. There is also a flat-screen TV, wardrobe and private bathroom with shower.A continental breakfast is provided each morning at Les Abris Du Château. Guests can find a choice of restaurants in the town center, within walking distance of the property.Additional features include free WiFi access throughout and free private parking on site. Blois and its castle is 12 mi away.
- Location convenient for autoroute and chateaux. Breakfast good. Private terrace a real bonus.
- The lady , Anne , who welcomed us & prepared the wonderful breakfasts was lovely , very kind & friendly . We liked it that each room had its own little private terrace so we could sit outside in the evening & we enjoyed being so near to Chambord which was the purpose of our visit . It was wonderful having the pool as it was so very hot .
- Clean, quiet and friendly owners. Close to Chambord.
- Most of things was great. Facilities are really modern and comfortable. Bedroom is quite spacious. Toilet really clean and big. Breakfast quite complete and with good taste. And all spaces in one level (groundfloor, no stairs…)
- Room was light and very clean with own private terrace to sit out and relax or whatever. The owner was extremely helpful and recommended a good restaurant. We enjoyed the very generous breakfast with everything one could wish for. We cycled from there to Chambord Castle and then to Blois and back. Unfortunately we didn’t have time to use the pool which was heated and cleaned every day.
Chambres d’hôtes et Gîte Felicidade
One of our top picks in Mer.Located in Mer, Chambres d’hôtes et Gîte Felicidade is a 10-minute drive from Chambord and its château. The property offers a fitness room, a massage room, a terrace and a lounge bar.The property provides en suite guest rooms and a holiday home with 2 dormitory rooms. Each accommodations is equipped with free WiFi.Breakfast is served each morning at the property and can be enjoyed in the flowered courtyard. Guests staying in the dormitory rooms have access to a shared kitchen and a TV lounge.Chambres d’hôtes et Gîte Felicidade is 12 mi from Blois and 28 mi from Orléans. Activities in the area include horse riding, cycling and hiking and free parking is provided on site.
- Hotel staff were really nice and helpful, Its worth the price.
- Room clean and staff friendly and polite. Very relaxed.
- Good service and food. Location good for trips surroundings Loire and its castles.
- Nice smart clean room. Great location for Chambord and Blois. We ate in the bar downstairs and it was very tasty I had a mussel casserole and my husband married and chips. Basic but great a d very good value. Friendly staff
- Very friendly place . A welcome respite for weary travellers and very handy for Chambord
Domaine de La Héllière
Domaine de La Héllière is located in the countryside of Lailly-en-Val. Free Wi-Fi access is available and Orléans is 14 mi from the property.The room at Domaine de La Héllière is decorated in beige tones. It includes a private bathroom with a bathtub.Breakfast is included in the rate and served each morning in the dining room.Free public parking is possible on site and Chambord Castle is 16 mi from Domaine de La Héllière. Blois is 24 mi away.
- In what looks like a more or less deserted area this is a beautiful domaine. As soon as you pass through the gate it feels like an oasis of tranquility. The room was very large with a nice view. The owners are very sweet and breakfast is great. We went to Beaugency for diner and that is a beautiful medieval village with many restaurants to choose from (from tourist menu to michelin stars).
- Very friendly and helpful hosts – we were significantly delayed (arriving at midnight!) but this was not a problem. Beautiful old house in a quiet, rural setting. Very comfortable beds, superb breakfast. Wish we had been staying longer than 1 night to really appreciate it!
We received a wonderful welcome from the charming hosts. Beautiful french house.
The room was lovely, spacious, comfortable bed with a clean private bathroom.
Breakfast was delicious.
- Lovely peaceful setting. Great breakfast. Friendly warm hosts.
Very nice old house. Lovely yard.
So quiet, the perfect rest after long drive.
Good breakfast 🙂
Le Moulin du Bas Pesé
Le Moulin du Bas Pesé is located in the Loir-et-Cher region, a 10-minute’s drive from the Chateau de Cheverny and a 20-minute’s drive from the Chateau de Chambord. This former windmill is set in a well-kept garden, on the edge of the river. Farm animals are living on site.Le Moulin du Bas Pesé offers self-catering cottages and rooms with free WiFi.The cottages feature a wardrobe, a kitchen or kitchenette and private bathroom complete with a bath tub.The fully-equipped kitchens include a dining area, refrigerator, microwave and kitchenware. An electric kettle and coffee machine are also provided. The rooms have a wardrobe and a private bathroom with a bathtub.A continental homemade breakfast is served every morning and homemade dinner can also be served upon request.Le Moulin du Bas Pesé is 6.2 mi south of Blois and its castle. Free private parking is provided on site.
- The location is great for the Loire Valley and Chateaus.
- Great place for family vacation. A farm with animals. Kids loved it!
- Frederque and her husband are such sweethearts. They drove us to Blois so we could get our rented car. Thanks!!!
- Tho a bit difficult to find because it is in the country, the unusual building and its history were very interesting. The owners were friendly and helpful and the overall stay was good.
- The hosts are very friendly and knowledgeable of the region. Excellent service. The setting is very relaxing.
Set in Vineuil in the Center Region, 2.7 mi from Blois, Chambre D’hote features a barbecue and sun terrace. Fishing equipment is available for fishing lovers.Located on the 1st floor with no elevator, the double room is fitted with a TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room and a private bathroom with a shower and toilet.The area is popular for cycling and fishing. The guest house also offers free use of bicycles. Amboise is 23 mi from Chambre D’hote, while Vendôme is 21 mi away. Tours Loire Valley Airport is 33 mi from the property.
- The place was a nice little cottage in the village of Vineuil. It is a little remote google maps does not show the property accurately. Reasonably located from restaurants and grocery shop for picking up supplies.
- Charming hosts. Good location. Clean. Excellent value for money
- Friendly, welcoming host; good breakfast served on the patio.
- The room has a nice view and you have around a big garden, that you can sit and rest there.
- le cadre, l’accueil, la tranquilité, le confort, l’intimité,
Chambre du Chat Qui Dort
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Located in Beaugency, 16 mi from Orléans and the Chambord Castle, Chambre du Chat Qui Dort features a barbecue and views of the garden. The property also features free WiFi.The room features a private bathroom with a walk-in shower. It also has a fridge and a kettle, as well as tea and coffee making facilities.Breakfast is served daily at the property and includes eggs and fresh orange juice. A microwave is also at guests’ disposal. Restaurants, bar and grocery shops can be found within walking distance.Blois is 20 mi from Chambre du Chat Qui Dort, while Vendôme is 30 mi away. Tours Loire Valley Airport is 48 mi from the property.
- Nice staff. Excellent breakfast on terrace. Well placed in town. Room on ground floor.
Really lovely, kind lady runs the place. We arrived too early (1pm) with bikes and she allowed us to leave the bikes and bags in the room while we went off to a local cafe to watch England play in a World Cup match! I lost a small silver stud earring in the hotel room and when she cleaned the room she found it, text me and very kindly posted it to me back in the UK despite the high postage cost. Thank you!
The owner of the nearby cafe also lovely, allowing us to watch an England football match on her outdoor TV screen in amongst an all-French clientele enjoying their very civilised lunches! All good camaraderie from the French though fuelled by our amazing 6-1 win over Panama. Shame our success didn’t last to the end of the tournament, but congrats to the French for their overall victory. 🙂
Breakfast was really lovely and the weather was warm enough for us to sit outside in the courtyard to eat.
- Very friendly lady, delicious breakfast (we really appreciated the boiled egg). Good position to explore the town. Although our bikes had to stay outside it felt secure as there were high walls around the property.
- This inn was incredibly sweet and comfortable. The host is very accommodating and provided a delicious breakfast. I would highly recommend this location!
- We were pleasantly surprised by how nice the room was, with private bathroom. It is recently renovated in a tasteful manner, and located in a great position to experience Beaugency’s old centre. We were so pleased, we booked an extra night. The breakfast, including eggs from the owner’s hens, was generous and tasty.
Four A Ban
Four A Ban offers accommodations in Mer.Located in a building with no elevator, the room includes a flat-screen TV and a seating area. Guests have access to the patio. Four A Ban features free WiFi.Guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast in the dining room of the house. There is a gift shop at the property.Orléans is 23 mi from Four A Ban, while Blois is 11 mi away. The nearest airport is Tours Loire Valley Airport, 41 mi from the property.
- The owners are very friendly and the place is very central but it is a tiny town with nothing to see
- La gentillesse des propriétaires la disponibilité
Très bon accueil, attentionné. Le petit déjeuner était très copieux.
La chambre plus grande que nous le pensions.
Accueil sympathique, chambre spacieuse bien équipée clim, tv, petit frigo, placards,
possibilité d’utiliser le coin terrasse, de rentrer les vélos dans le garage
petit déjeuner copieux et varié
petite pizzeria sympa “la trattoria” dans le village
près de Chambord
- La convivialité et la sympathie des propriétaires. La propreté de la chambre. Un merveilleux moment partagé.
La Boisselée in Saint-Dyé-sur-Loire features free bikes and barbecue facilities. The property has a garden, as well as a terrace. Guests can enjoy garden views.The rooms at La Boisselée are equipped with a seating area, a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a private bathroom with a hair dryer and a bath. Each room is equipped with a electric tea pot, while selected rooms have a kitchen with a dishwasher. All rooms will provide guests with a fridge.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near La Boisselée.Orléans is 26 miles from La Boisselée, while Blois is 8 miles away. Tours Val de Loire Airport is 39 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Blanchard in Jouy-le-Potier provides accommodations with barbecue facilities, a garden and a terrace. Each room at the 4-star guesthouse has lake views and free WiFi. All rooms have a balcony.Guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Each room has a coffee machine, while some rooms also offer a kitchenette with a microwave and a toaster. All guest rooms come with a seating area.Guests can take part in various activities in the surrounding areas, including fishing and hiking.Orléans is 12 miles from blanchard, while Blois is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Tours Val de Loire Airport, 56 miles from the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
Le Bois Fontaines
Located in Fontaines-en-Sologne, Le Bois Fontaines has a garden, a terrace and a communal living room. Free WiFi is available and on-site parking is provided.Each guest room has a private shower room and WC. All rooms also feature a view of the garden.The daily breakfast offers continental and buffet options. Guests also have access to a communal kitchen area with a coffee machine, oven and fridge.Blois is 11 mi from the accommodations. The nearest airport is Tours Loire Valley Airport, 39 mi from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Saint Laurent Nouan Centre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Saint Laurent Nouan Centre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Saint Laurent Nouan Centre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Saint Laurent Nouan Centre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!